Complete the Look Part 1

Printer-friendly version

One day in the summer, Eric woke up to find that he had no clothing. He hated staying in his pajamas, and he really didn’t want to wear dirty clothing. He remembered that his sister was the only other person home and decided to ask her what to do if she was up. He walked into the kitchen to find she was making an omelette.

“Good morning Alyssa,” he said. “How’d you sleep?”

“Pretty good,” said Alyssa. “What about you?”

“Also pretty good. I do have a problem now that I’m up though.”

“Why don’t you tell me over breakfast. We can share this omelette.”

Eric and Alyssa talked for a while. Eventually Eric explained his predicament. Alyssa thought about it for a while before coming up with an idea. “You could wear my clothes while we wash yours. Don’t feel uncomfortable about it, you might find that you enjoy it.” Eric thought about it before he decided to do it.

“Alright, I’ll do it. I’m actually kind of curious.” They went to Alyssa’s room.

“Alright, let’s start with underwear.” She went over to her drawer and got a pair. “These are boyshorts. They’re pretty similar to you’re underwear. Put them on while I get you the closest thing I have to your clothing. I won’t look. Also, it will be more comfortable if you tuck. She went over to the closet to look for clothes while he changed into the underwear. Suddenly, she got an idea. “Hey, you said you were curious, right? How about I surprise you with an outfit?”

“Alright,” Eric said reluctantly.

“I’m going to blindfold you, so it’ll really be a surprise.” She did and then began to look for something to surprise him with. First, Eric felt something go around his chest.

“Did you put a bra on me?” he asked.

“Well we don’t want to see your nipples through your nice clothing, do we?” Eric didn’t respond. “Raise your arms,” she said. He felt a comfortable article of clothing go over his head, then some shoes going onto his feet. She took off the blindfold. Eric saw that he was wearing high heeled sandals and a yellow and white striped dress. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know,” he said.

“Well I think you could look cuter, if you just let me complete the look.”

“Complete the look?”

“You know, makeup, hair extensions, shaved legs, etc.”

“I’m not doing that.”

“Come on, it will be fun. Actually, you’re going to do it, because I know you’ll like it.” She began chanting something, and Eric felt his body changing. His body shrunk to fit the clothing better, breast filling the cups, waist slimming, and hips and butt growing. His penis disappeared, a vagina taking its place. His hair grew and his face became feminine, makeup appearing on it. Finally his nair became perfectly manicured in red. “Don’t you love it, Erica?”

“Absolutely,” she said, smiling. “I can’t wait to have some outfits of my own!”

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Start!

jengrl's picture

I know you say this is a solo, but Erica has so many possibilities to discover and adventures that could be had with her sister , Alysa! It would be wonderful if you could continue the story !

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I was thinking that I might,

I was thinking that I might, not sure if I have anywhere to really take it.

I Think ...

jengrl's picture

you could come up with a story of what happens after Alysa does her magic and Erica experiences things for the first time as a girl . Like for instance , did the magic give her the knowledge to do her hair and makeup or was it something she has to learn like every other girl growing up? What about learning the etiquette of a young woman or how she reacts to her first time out as a girl and dealing with things that girls have to deal with , especially if she is a biological female? Just some ideas to get your creative juices going . I know my muse can be fickle . Sometimes she has a lot to say and sometimes she might not say a thing for a long time .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion, I

Thanks for the suggestion, I have an idea but I might incorporate some of this

Completing the look should...

...include completing the experience. An explanation what she did to transform him into a girl. I do like the story and await the next chapters.
What had already happened that she knew about?

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

A good story

Samantha Heart's picture

I enjoyed the story, there ARE a few avenues to explore here. 1. Eric/Erica's back story also the family as well especially his/her sister. 2. How did Alyssa learn her magic? Natural ability or taught by someone 3. What happens after this. 4. What of their parents 5. How old are the main characters I know teens but age difference between the two how far into their teens are they? This is just a few things to explore look at think about IF you do decide to expand the story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Following along

Iwill be with this story as long as it lasts.