Heroes For Hire Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

Jessie was upset about her talk with Jerry. It wasn’t his fault for bringing up the memories of what was done to her and how it still bothered her to this day. She hears a scream from a bird flying over and coming towards her.

“Not today birdie.” As she generates an electrical bubble around her.

The bird hits it and starts falling to the ground. At the last minute, it pulls up and flies off.

“That will teach you to come after me.” As she watches as it flies away from her.

Her butterfly style wings carry her on the air current, as she flies around the perimeter of the property. She loved to just fly and forget about her troubles for a while. She knew she was still wanted for killing her step-father and step-brothers.

Her abilities had manifested on her thirteenth birthday. Her older step-brother had smacked her hard on the ass with a wooden paddle he had found. He always bullied her and called her names, like faggot, shemale, girly boy, and any other name he could think to call her. He was also the first one to make her give him a blow-job.

Her other step-brother liked to sneak up to her and take her with no lube, except his spit. He enjoyed using her like his own little sex toy. It was her step-father’s fault he was like that. He took pictures of him too, but the pictures were always of him taking her. Her father deserved what she did to him.

Her abilities surfaced at the right time. Her father had just kicked her in her groin when she told him she was going to the police and turn his sick ass in. The first kicked had dropped her to the floor and when he went to strike her again. Her ability manifested, and she fried him and her brother with a massive electrical discharge. Not only did it kill her step-brothers and step-father but blew every circuit breaker and fired the wiring in the house. It wasn’t limited to their place. She took down the whole grid from the massive electrical discharged. When the smoke cleared, and the fire department arrived, they found her standing in the middle of the burning house.

That’s when her second gift surfaced. Her fear triggered it when a fireman tried coming towards her. She shrunk down and fled from the scene.
She didn’t know how she did it, but later when she woke-up after passing out. She found herself on the roof of the library at full sized and nude. On top of that, it was raining as well. Luckily, for her, there was a place she could take shelter and just watch as the rain came down.

She was hungry and there wasn’t anyway down that she could find. So, she tried to find out what triggered her abilities. It took her some time, but she found out what triggered them. She decided that she didn’t want to trigger her electrical discharged in the rain. As for her shrinking down and flying, that was a little tricky. Her wings didn’t like the rain so much and it made it hard for her to glide down with soggy wings.

She was also nude as a newborn baby. She found some clothes in the donation box that fit her and once she was dressed. She managed to break into a house for sale. That’s where she started to learn how to use her abilities.

Once she got the hang of her abilities, she started tracking down drug dealers and gamblers. She used her abilities to steal their money to live on. She had to kill the leader of one gang. He murdered a woman all because she wouldn’t put his insurance money. So, she showed what she could do and fired him right where he stood. As for his soldiers, she left them a message, saying if they wanted revenge for her killing their leader, that they would regret it.

She blew the old leaders pimped car up. Afterward, she flew off and went back to the house she managed to buy with the stolen money. The place she bought, was in Wilmington, Delaware and was worth a lot of money. She was hitting drug dealers all over Delaware and in Washington D.C. as well. There were a few senators and congressmen she would have loved to fire with her electrical abilities.

Striker tracked her down and offered her a place on his team. She was surprised he could find her. She had changed her identity and had a false birth certificate.

Jessie spots Larka running with a full backpack on his back. She knew he once looked human. She had seen his military Identity card. Now, he looked like a cross between a human and a wolf. At least the mouse girl will have someone to relate too. Peyton just had scars that she was ashamed about. She could have been a model after she got out of the service. Instead, she got disfigured from an IDE exploding near the hummer she had been riding in.

That was why she and Peyton slept together. Peyton was her safety blanket, just like she was Peyton’s safety blanket. Jessie spots a place she could land and just relax before she had to show up for her sword training.

Striker wanted everyone familiar in using all sorts of weapons. Everything from custom-made blades to guns and rifles. She didn’t like guns, but she would follow his rules. She just watches the clouds as they pass overhead, before heading back towards the house. She figures Larka would be on his way back to the house.

She flies back as fast as her butterfly style wings would allow her. When she grows to normal size, her wings merge with her back and look like a tattoo on her back. It struck her as odd when she noticed it. If she wanted her wings at full size, she had to shrink at least a foot, until she was 4’ft. tall. She could fly, but it took more energy for her to fly at that size.

She makes it back to the house a few minutes before Larka does. She grows to her full five-foot-tall size.

“Took you long enough, fuzz face.” Jessie knew Larka didn’t mind her teasing him.

Larka looks at Jessie and could tell she had been flying. Her hair was a mess.

He just looks at her with an evil smile on his face “keep flapping your lip, runt. I promise by the time you finish practice today, you will regret it.”

“Not if I shock you, first.” She makes energy crackle between her two fingers.

“Give me a few minutes before we start.” Larka heads into the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of cold water.

“No problem.” Jess follows behind him and grabs an apple out of the fruit bowl, that April keeps out and full for everyone.

She takes her pocket knife out and starts cutting into her apple. She munches on pieces of her apple, while Larka drinks his water. By the time
she finishes her apple, Larka was done with his water.

“Come on runt. Let’s get you trained properly in how to handle a knife and sword.” Larka leads the way to the training room.

For the next two hours, Larka pushes Jessie. He could have killed her several times over, but he just smacks Jessie with the flat of the blade. He did get zapped several times by accident. Jessie was still learning control of her electrical abilities. Her electrical control as linked to her emotions. The madder or scarier she got, the stronger her electrical discharge was.

Peyton once told her that she had an organ in her body that produce her electrical energy. It was like how an electric eel produces its charge. She comes out of the training room limping and black and blue.

“You need to spend more time practicing Jessie, instead of relying on your abilities.” Larka didn’t believe in taking it easy on Jessie. She has already proven she is willing to do what it takes to get a job done.

“Yea, yea. I hope you get fleas.” Jessie heads towards the hot tub to relax.

Jerry passes Jessie as she heads towards the hot tub. He spots Larka munching on some left-over bacon from breakfast.

“I take it, you didn’t pull your punches with her?” Jerry fixes himself a cup of coffee.

“Nope, I wouldn’t do that to her. She’s not some sort of wallflower. I would take her into combat with me.” Larka grabs a beer and down it.

Jerry watches as Larka downs two beers before his coffee is ready. Once his coffee is ready. He adds some sugar and a little Irish whiskey to it.

“Jerry why do you, add Irish whiskey and sugar to your coffee. When you can will it that way?” Larka wonders what Jerry didn’t use his abilities.

“Because it doesn’t call for it. I could use my abilities to change my coffee, but why do it that way? When I can do it normally?” Jerry sips his coffee.

“How’s the young girl doing?” Larka was curious about her.

“Dr. Greene is going to adopt her. She’s asleep right now. I think you might be able to help her adjust since the two of you have gone through a metamorphose.” Jerry had to do what he did to make her whole. If he had known what she looked like before. He could have restored her back to her normal self.

“I’ll think about it.” Larka still has a hard time accepting the way he looked.

He wanted to get his hand on the doctor that gave him the shot that turned him into what he was. Larka wanted to know what the doctor used
that would cause a person to change. He knew Striker was given a different type of shot, just like Peyton had been given a different one.
Peyton looks up when Jessie comes walking into their bedroom. She noticed that Jessie was black and blue.

“Do you want me to heal you, Jess?” Peyton puts aside the medical article she was reading.

“No, I’m fine. I’m going to go and soak for a while in the hot tub.” Jessie peels out of her clothes and grabs her bikini bottom and top to cover
her mosquitos’ bites.

Peyton just watches her. She loved the way Jessie's butterfly wings covered her back.

“I should have had Jerry make my breast bigger.” As she looks towards Peyton’s breasts.

“Guys don’t always look at your breasts, Jessie and sometimes it’s bothersome having to wear a bra all the time.” Peyton was jealous Jessie could go without one.

Peyton wonders if Jessie could wear a bra with the way her butterfly wings took up most of her back. It would have to be one that wrapped around Jessie's waist and neck. The bands from the bra would restrict her wings from separating from her back.

Peyton watches as Jessie leaves and head towards the hot tub in her bikini. She figures she’ll go and join Jessie. So, she changes into her bikini. She looks at herself in the mirror where the explosion had scarred and burned half her body. She leaves the bedroom and heads towards the hot tub.

She spots Jessie in the tub with her eyes closed. She slides in and tries not to disturb her. She leans back and enjoys the hot water as well. It’s been a while since she has just relaxed and not care about what people thought about her scars.

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos