The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 20

Printer-friendly version

All the Alpha’s that were at Thunder Creek Ranch sat with their members. Andre was sitting with the Princess and Trinity. Luna was entertaining Rebecca, while Leetha and Jolha were standing near the door. Lady Betty was sitting with Karen next to her.

Job stands up and looks at everyone present. Since this was his pack house, he had every right to find out why Lady Betty and her crew was here. Also, why Andre and his paranormal crew was here as well.

“Lady Betty, can you please tell me why you are here?” Job looks at her and her mate.

Lady Betty stands up and looks at Job, Bryan, and Andre “ I and my group came to speak with the Princess. We felt her awakening and sense her movement. We wanted to know why.”

Lady Betty sits back down in her chair. She looks over towards Andre Blackstone and wonders how the Princess ended up with him. She knew Mr. Blackstone secret and who he truly is.

Job looks towards Andre Blackstone “Mr. Blackstone, can you tell us how the Princess ended up with you and why you are here?”

Andre Blackstone stands up “The Princess came to my agency because she senses three fey among my employment. After speaking with her, it was decided we would travel the United States, Canada, and Mexico to gather all the fey. What I didn’t know at the time, was that Trinity here.” He motions to Trinity sitting near him. “She saw that Leetha’s mate was here.”

Leetha waves her hand at everyone.

Mr. Blackstone sits back down in his chair. He feels Trinity grab his hand. He looks at her “you could have told me, Trinity.”

“Sorry, sir.” Trinity felt bad about deceiving him.

Lady Betty looks towards the Princess “are you really trying to gather up all the fey, ma’am.”

Princess Ashera Rodan stands up and looks at everyone present “I think it is time for the Fey to make our presence known to the world. We have been hiding in the shadows for so long, that we have faded to be only myths. We have also spread out away from each other, where is power came from us acting as one and combining our magic. It is time for us to build a new home and come together as one. However, to do that. I need to locate all the fey and let them know one of their Princesses are back.”

“Isn’t that kind of dangerous and have you spoken to the Fey council members about your decision?” Bryan knew there was a reason the Fey kept their existences secret. There wasn’t many of them left. They were slowly dying off because of all the cold iron society is using.

“I don’t need this council’s permission to rebuild the Fey.” Princess Rodan looks directly at Bryan.

“Princess, you better avoid looking directly in his eyes. Wolves don’t like to be challenged.” Leetha noticed how the princess was looking at
Bryan. She also heard a little growl coming from the woman sitting next to Bryan.

“Actually, Princess you do need the council’s permission to do what you want to do. People aren’t ready to believe that magic is real and the myths they grew up with are true. When the vampires came out. A bunch of Religious fanatics and churches had a hard time dealing with it. The governments of the world don’t understand how many vampires there are or how the supernatural community outnumber them.” Lady Betty knew the other royals on the council wouldn’t approve of her plan.

“I am the Princess Ashera Rodan of the Icredo Kingdom and I do not need permisson from anyone to rebuild the fae.” Princess Rodan looks at Lady Betty when she says this.

“Actually, you do Princess.” As Karen stands up and her eyes glow white.

Leetha and Jolha step forward, as does Lento. They were ready to react should things headed south.

“Who are you to tell me what I can or can’t do?” Princess Rodan looks directly at Karen.

“Because I outrank you.” Karen was of a house that was higher than Princess Rodan. Not only that, even Lady Betty outranked her.

Karen let a bit of her power extend out away from her body. She directs it towards Princess Rodan and let her feel how powerful she was. She wanted Princess Rodan to feel her power.

Ginny leans towards Bryan “If she is a fey, I am a monkey’s daughter.”

Ginny could feel Karen’s power and it didn’t feel like fey energy. It felt different to her. It felt very old and unique.

Princess Rodan felt the power coming from the Neko girl. She shivers as it hits her body and engulfs her. She couldn’t believe how powerful the Neko girl was and it had an old feel to it.

Erin started glowing a little bright from the extra energy floating around in the room. Her body started soaking it up. She looks at her husband.
“I’m not doing this on purpose.” Erin was still learning about her gift.

Bryan stands up and looks towards the fey ”ENOUGH!” He puts power behind his words and both Princess Rodan and Karen felt the power and stopped what they were doing.

Karen just sits back down in her chair as Bryan directed his gaze at her. His wolf was forefront and was very dominate. He glances at Princess Rodan “sit down, NOW!”

Princess Rodan tries to resist but fell under his influence. She didn’t know why she obeyed his command, but she did.

“Now, Princess you will listen to me. Nothing is done without the council’s permission. If you want the fey to come together, that’s fine. I can understand that. However, you will be exposing other races who right now don’t want the human populace to know we exist. It would escalate tensions even more between us and john cue public. So, until this matter has been approved by the council. You will follow the rules about being exposed to the public. If you cannot follow that rule. I will be more than happy to explain them.” There was a growl in Bryan’s voice.

Princess Rodan knew she had to obey because she felt the last part of his statement as being an order. She didn’t know who he was, but she couldn’t fight his power or command. She nods her head in acknowledgment.

Job had a smile on his face when he felt Bryan’s power. Now, he understood why he was the one to handle all the negotiations. Job looks at his wife and the blueish glow she had, was gone.

Lady Betty had a smile on her face. She now knew why the council had appointed Bryan as a council negotiator.

“Now that, that matter is taken care of. Andre, I thought you didn’t want to have anything to do with our world anymore. Do your employees know what you truly are?” Betty knew what Andre was and how old he was.

Trinity looks at Mr. Blackstone “what is she talking about, boss?”

Mr. Blackstone takes a deep breath “I’ve been alive for a very long time. I’m the oldest of all the immortals. I decided long ago to stop associating with the council and just help those who wanted to know more about the supernatural.”

“Which puts us in a predicament. The rules say that people can’t know of our existence.” Bryan looks at Mr. Blackstone.

“Thing is Bryan, it wouldn’t hurt for people to know more about you. That is the reason I built my suit was to learn more about the supernatural and kill those that prey on humans.” Erin knew of Mr. Blackstone’s paranormal work.

“I think it might be a good idea as well Bryan. Since Mr. Blackstone’s people already know about the supernatural. Why not assign a few wolves and others to his team to protect them and to make sure they don’t let too much information out?” Leetha was looking at Bryan when she suggested that.

Job looks towards Bryan “if we go that route, I know a couple of wolves that would fit in with Mr. Blackstone’s team.”

Erin looks at her husband and punches him in the arm “already trying to get rid of me?”

Job just smiles “I said wolves, not glowing blue people.” He kisses her forehead.

Roberta was listening to everyone suggestions and thought it sounded reasonable. She looks towards her husband “I think it’s a good idea, Bryan. If Mr. Blackstone team has a few of us with them. It might be easier for them to travel into territory that they might get themselves killed in.”

Bryan looks at his wife and thinks about what she was suggesting. He’ll need to get council permission, but it was a working idea.

“I’ll suggest it to the council and see what they think. Until I get confirmation back from them. Would it be possible Job for Mr. Blackstone team to stay here?” Bryan looks towards Job to see what he thought.

“I don’t see why not. Erin can learn from them since she is still learning about our ways and can help them understand why we have rules.” He looks down at his wife to see what she thought.

“I don’t mind. I would love to talk with some of the other paranormal researchers and learn what they have done.” That was the main reason she constructed her suit, was to study the supernatural.

“Alright, let’s wake them up and bring them into this conversation.” Bryan wanted to hear what they had to say.

“They will go along with it, Mr. Hudson.” Trinity got a flash of what will happen.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This story is

iis turning into something deeper than it was when it first started. An innocent girl was transforms into a were against her will, Now we have fays wanting a homeland.