Complete the Look Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Erica wasn’t sure what to say. “Should I say yes? I kind of like him,” she thought. She kept thinking. At this point Adam turned away in shame.

“You don’t feel the same way, do you?” he said.

“No, I do,” she said, making her decision.

“You’re just saying that because you feel bad. There’s no way you can tell me otherwise.”

“Well maybe I can show you.” She walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. They began making out. The feeling of a strong man’s embrace on her petite body was incredible. A minute or two later, they stopped.

“That was incredible,” they said at the same time.

“How about I pick you up at your house on Thursday?”

“That’s perfect!” They met up with the rest of them and hung out for a while before they all went their separate ways. As soon as they got in the car, Alyssa began questioning Erica.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” she asked enthusiastically. “How’d it go?!”

“We kissed,” Erica responded. “We’re going out on Thursday

“OMG OMG OMG! Maybe you do like being a girl. Adam sure does like it!”

“Maybe… I don’t know.”

That Thursday, Erica got up relatively late. After breakfast, she immediately began getting ready. After a shower, she began looking through her closet. She settled on a black floral print dress with daisies and lilies on it. https://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00278014-01.jpg She put it on and then began doing her makeup. She did it very carefully as to make it perfect. As soon as she put heeled sandals on, there was a knock on the door. Adam was there.

“Hi Adam!”

“Hi Erica, you ready to go?”

“Yes,” she said, excited on her own while walking out the door.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like Erica

Samantha Heart's picture

Is enjoying her time as a girl. I dont think shell go back to her old self.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.