Reincarnation 6 - New Bodies

Printer-friendly version

I’m trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it (The Matrix).

Caution: large-scale body transformations and limited smoking and erotic scenes

The ambulance carries David - Sandra and Julia to a private hospital as fast as possible. The professor is joining them. Their lives and their memories from past lives can be saved only if the right procedures are done in time. Every second counts. Their brains show signs of damage, as more and more memories from past lives try to get to the consciousness part of the brain. Knowing that time is critical, the professor induces them a state of trance, almost like a coma, but completely different. David - Sandra starts talking in a North Caucasian language, while Julia starts talking a South East European language. Nobody understands them. The professor keep calling his friends with his phone. Everything was well prepared, but many unknown factors are yet to be seen.

The ambulance stops at its destination. A team of doctors take David - Sandra and Julia to an emergency block. Another professor, comes to see the patients.

"I am glad you came, Albert", says the professor.

"They are the two you told me about, sir?" asks Albert.

"Yes, they are the key to our theories. You know what you have to do. Scan their brains immediately!"

"Yes, just let me power-up our supercomputer".

Albert was one of professor's first students. He is now specialized in transgender people psychology. He connects the two to a supercomputer and analyses them. He looks very surprised at the data gathered.

"These two are unique", says Albert. "They are something I've never seen. Usually, transgender people show a bioenergy signature that corresponds to the gender they want to belong to. Even in early childhood, this is visible, before they can realize it. For example, a boy which later wants to become a woman, shows a bioenergy signature very close to that of a girl. By analyzing that signature, I can see how he will look when he will be a she".

"What do these values look like?" asks the professor.

"They are similar to both men and women", says Albert. The two show all elements of both genders. They are something between".

"Hermaphrodites?"

"A bit similar, but still this is different. Also, it looks like what I found at a shemale. Just wait for the computer to project their signature and calculate how their bodies should look like. It should appear in seconds on the screen".

And the results appears.

"This is unbelievable!" says Albert, with a very surprised look. "Just take a look, it is something I've never seen in my whole life!"

The computer calculated, based on their bioenergy signature, how David - Sandra and Julia want their bodies to look like. The screen displays two nearly similar bodies, with almost the same height. Both bodies resemble that of a woman, with small breasts, with faces somehow between those of a man and those of a woman and with genital organs belonging to both sexes. This includes a penis and a vagina. The professor looks at the 3D images created and takes his phone, calling some people. Not soon, a team of surgeons come and look at the image. They look for a few seconds, then they look at the bodies of the two. The professor says:

"Do you think it is possible?"

"To build this?" asks one of them. "I don't know, it looks like one of the most complex reconstruction surgery of my entire life".

"Leo", says the professor. "You were my best student in your time. You can do it. I've seen wonders done through your hands".

"I don't know if it is possible to keep elements from both genders in equilibrium", says someone else. "Estrogens and testosterone don't go well one with the other. On a long timescale, their bodies will reject one gender".

"To make this functional", says someone else, "we have to reconstruct part of their brains and neural filaments. We have to connect the new organs to the brain properly".

"We have to make their bones longer or shorter, to adjust muscles, to transform their bodies completely", says another doctor.

"New organs can be built from cloned embryonic cells, but it will take time", finally says the last doctor. "You're asking us to do a lot of work in two weeks, which otherwise should be done in years. I will try my best, but I don't guarantee".

"Everyone, do what you can", says the professor.

**********

All doctors decided to start working. They extracted cells from their bodies and started to work with them, to create new organs and parts that will be implanted. This technology is largely used in the 2500's and allows damaged organs, like hearts and kidneys to be cloned. But here, everything is more complicated.

The doctors then decide to set Julia and David into a deep coma, blocking all brain activities, to stop any further brain damage. All interior organs will be controlled by a computer. Breathing, heart beating, digestive functions, all will be controlled by machines. Their brains are stopped almost completely.

First come the doctors who will grow in vitro the new organs. They take cells from genital areas and clone them, to further grow them in incubators. The process is complex. Not only that new organs will need to grow, but all veins, arteries, muscles and nerves will need to be perfectly cloned and connected to their bodies.

Then come other doctors. They have the job to make Julia's arms and legs grow a bit longer and to make David's become shorter. This is a very difficult procedure. It is almost like building new arms and legs. Well, in fact only bones can be made longer or shorter in an easy way. Muscles need to be cloned and attached to their previous positions. The skin also needs to be adjusted. All arteries, veins, lymphatic channels and nerves need to be rebuilt. To remove a section of them sounds easy, but it's not. Each time, you have to use high precision instruments. To grow them longer is also not easy, because you actually have to stretch them every day with a few millimeters.

Before the new organs are built, there is something else that needs to be done. Their brains and nerves don't have the corresponding parts for the new organs. So, new nerves and some brain parts need to be grown from cloned cells and carefully inserted. It is the most difficult operation of all. This requires surgical interventions with the precision of less then a micron. Humans are unable to do this. Only a high-tech machine is able to do that. The procedure is largely used after accidents, to rebuild destroyed nerves and connect them to cloned body parts.

Finally, the cloned organs are added. Now, they will all have both male and female genitals. The doctors carefully add small breasts to David - Sandra and replace existing ones with smaller ones for Julia.

Then, they concentrate to facial surgery. The last improvement is adjusting David's larynx, to change his voice.

Having both male and female genitals comes with a major problem. Estrogens will make male organs shrink in size, while testosterone will make female organs shrink. Also, estrogens decrease production of testosterone and testosterone decreases production of estrogens. how can you keep them both in equilibrium? It was impossible in past. Now, thanks to some technological updates, it is. By carefully blocking receptors for each hormone and by carefully controlling their production, it is possible. This is not done with medicine, but with the help of an extra organ, artificially made, which is less then 1 cm in size.

A complete hermaphrodite transformation was not possible. They will not have functional ovaries and testicles. They will never menstruate, never be able to get pregnant and never be able to have functional sperm.

**********

Finally, after roughly 30 Earth days, everything is ready. All the work is completed. It was such a complex work, that the event went on the news. The final moment has come. The doctors will resuscitate the brains of both teens, to wake them up. This is not a simple process, after all neurons have been sleeping for a month. Each neural center is activated slowly, while electronic plugins, which kept internal organs operating, are gradually removed. Everything works just as expected. The new parts of the brain start to operate. The new filaments are receiving commands and bringing signals from the new organs. It takes hours until all procedures are completed.

Then, comes the final moment. The professor, together with all doctors, is there, to witness the final transformation. The two receive a final electric impulse, after which the last connections are removed. The two wake-up, finally.

"Where am I?" asks Julia, first, looking around.

"In a hospital", answers David, with his new, female voice. "Hey, what's this?" he says, surprised.

"Welcome back!" says a doctor.

"Welcome back, children", says the professor, looking at them. "How do you feel?"

"A bit strange", says Julia.

"I have tits!" says David, surprised. Am I a woman?"

"And I..." says Julia, feeling her new penis. "What is this?"

"Do you feel your new organs?" asks a doctor.

The doctors check them for an hour, proving that their new bodies work ok. Then, the professor tests their ability to remember past lives and again everything looks ok. After all this, they receive new identity cards, with their new trans-genders. Now, David is officially named Sandra.

From this moment on, David will be named Sandra.

The professor took care of everything. He motivated their absences at the university, did all the paperwork and made sure that from now on they will both live in the same room. He even made sure that a taxi will take them to their new room. After such a difficult operation, the press will be here for sure. As the two leave to the taxi, the professor tells them:

"I could not do this alone. I was helped by many friends. There will come a day when you will understand why we helped you. Now, go to your new room and examine your new bodies. And tomorrow, go to school like you did before. All your colleagues know about your transformation and your ability to remember past lives, but nobody knows what is the reason I helped you this far. You will realize it after you graduate".

**********

The taxi takes them directly to the sleeping rooms, in a block specially made for couples... and lets them at the entrance. they have the key and number of the room. It is somewhere on the 5th floor. Some people look at them. Without asking anything, they go fast to their room, even if everybody is looking at them. They get into their room and close the door. Inside, all their stuff is arranged carefully. It s clear that someone took care of everything.

After eating something, they lie on the bed and light a cigarette, examining their new bodies. It is so surprising! Both have the same size, both look very similar, with arms and legs of the same length. Their faces look almost the same. The doctors took care even to paint their hair in the same color and with the same length, in black.

Their clothes are similar, women's, elastic clothes. Both wear a sheer elastic membrane, something equivalent with a bodystockings used in the 2000's, very sheer, which covers their whole bodies, except for hands and heads. Its color is close to the color of the skin, shiny and transparent. Above it, they have a blouse-skirt, elastic, opaque and colored in black, white and red. The 'skirt' part barely touches their knees, while the sleeves cover half of their arms. To make them look more similar, they both have white sandals, identical white earrings and an identical necklace.

Their new bodies are so similar, shocking similar in fact. Both have small breasts. Their skin is different, with no moles and no hairs except for on their head. Their voices are feminine, but with a bit more bass then a classic woman's voice.

The major difference comes to their genitals. Now, they have both a penis and a vagina, both male and female, both with a normal size. Testicles are also present, but have less then half the size that they would normally have. There is no pubic hair on their genitals.

First thing they waned to test, is if their penises will be visible. Surprisingly, even if they should wear women's elastic pants, the genitals will be hardly visible, only if someone looks careful. Under the skirt, it is clearly invisible, except if it becomes erected. But, having the elastic membrane beneath, limits the erection very good.

"We've been in many situations", says Sandra. "But, since the first time we walked on Earth, we've never been like this. This is in fact what we always wanted to be".

"You make me remember the days we were in Ural East", says Julia. "Once, we've been in a very similar pose, resting both on the bed and talking. You told me that night that you wanted to be a cross-dresser or if possible a hermaphrodite".

"And you told me that you wish in your next life to be a woman", says Sandra. "Well, you were a woman... but now, you are more".

"Right", says Julia, letting a cloud of smoke fly out of her mouth. "We both are".

"It took over 5000 years until finally mankind reached the technology needed to make us what we are today", continues Sandra. "It took us 5500 years to reach this point".

"I wish we will always remain like this", says Julia, holding a cigarette in one hand and exploring her genitals with the other.

"Finally, I am officially Sandra".

"Welcome to this world, Sandra!"

They explore their bodies until late in night, they talk and kiss, touching each other's body. Each time, they remember how many lives they spent as women, men, cross-dressers and not only... but they never were like they are now.

The big test will be tomorrow, when they will go to school. How will their colleagues react? For sure, not in a pleasant way.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos