Reincarnation 7 - Pandorra's Box

Printer-friendly version

People reject what they find different from them (a study about discrimination).

Caution: smoking scenes, humiliation scenes and some adult subjects

Julia and Sandra are preparing to go to school with their new hermaphrodite bodies. How will their colleagues accept this? To make things harder, all students heard what happened with the two.

They wake-up after a good sleep. Sandra gets out of bed and comes with a few cookies and two glasses of milk. They eat this short breakfast and look at their bodies. It is like they hardly believe it happened, that now they look almost identical and are both hermaphrodites. Their bodies look more like those of a female then those of a male. Today, they will have to pass a hard test. Other students will see them at school as they look. Many people will probably not react well to this. As they still sit on the bed and light the first cigarette, memories from past lives come to their mind.

"Remember in the 800's, when we were two hijras?" asks Julia. "We looked very similar to how we look today".

"I remember", says Sandra. "We looked very similar at that time. It was the last time we looked almost like tweens".

"And even if we were castrated", continues Julia, "we were in love. There was no way for us to have sex, but we were some sort of a couple. We never accepted anal sex, as most hijras do".

"At that time, technology was far more limited then it is today", answers Sandra. "We wanted to cross gender barriers, that's why we incarnated as hijras".

"Oops!" says Julia, feeling her body. "My penis got erected by itself!"

"Yes, it happens almost always in morning, before you completely wake-up", answers Sandra. "It will calm down once you are completely awake".

"I know", continues Julia, "from when I were a man. I just hope that it will not happen while we are at school".

Sandra gets up and prepares her clothes for school. Julia also moves to a wall, where they have a large mirror. Both come to the mirror, to examine their new bodies. Since they've been together in so many past lives, they find this very natural, like they've done many times in past. In the mirror, naked, they can see themselves how similar their bodies are. On their entire skin, there is no spot, no mole, no piece of hair except for the head. How shocking similar they are! But, the most interesting part is their genital area. There, a half-erected penis and two small balls hide behind the entrance to a vagina.

Well, time is limited, they don't want to be late. So, they talk about how to get dressed.

"People probably await me to be David", says Sandra. "But I am no longer. I know I should take women's clothes, but there is a big part of me wanting to take men's".

"I know", says Julia with a kiss", but if you don't do the changes today, tomorrow it will be too late and you will regret it".

"I know", answers Sandra, putting her men clothes in the closet. "David is long behind".

"And the professor is waiting us as we are now", continues Sandra. "I have to".

"You need some courage, Sandra", says Julia. "Just ignore everyone!"

"I hope those bullies will don't go to far".

"I will get dressed just like you".

They both decide to get dressed in the same way. They first take an elastic membrane over their bodies, which covers everything except for the head and hands with a sheer, shiny, translucent texture. After this, they add pants, larger, so that they can hide their genitals. Then, they add a blouse-dress. They edit it to be simple white, with no details on, just with a black line on the bottom. The blouse-dress is set not long and not short. It reaches the knees and covers half of the hands. Its elastic shape copies the shape of the body. Then, they take white earrings and a small necklace. And then, they arrange their black hair into a ponytail, as most girls do. Everything is ready. Now, they take their purses, identical black ones. 15 minutes will pass until the first class starts.

They leave the room and travel the park, holding each other by hand. Then, they kiss and separate, not caring that many people look at them all over the place.

What happened at school? The best way to find out is to ask them.

Julia's story

My first day at school with my new body? It was a very interesting experience. First of all, I was scared what will happen if suddenly I will have an erection. I was amazed of the feeling you have with both genitals on your body. It is something amazing, something I never experienced. In all my past lives, I were a man, a woman, a cross-dresser, but never a hermaphrodite. In past, it would had been far more easy to hide your genitals then it is now, with these elastic clothes.

I went directly to the amphitheater, where the classes will be. I entered and moved to the first raw, to my desk. Just as I entered, everybody started to say:

"Julia!"

"She is still alive!"

"She changed".

"I can hardly recognize her".

I changed? Do I look different? Well, my face is radically changed. And I am taller then I were. I find it difficult to move, feeling like I lose my equilibrium. There is a major difference on how you walk. On Earth, where gravity is strong, people walk with small steps to move around. On Callisto, everything is different. Walking here is done with large steps, but not by jumping, as you do on the Moon. It is somehow like running, only that you don't get tired, because your body is light. The lack of gravity creates a lot of trouble to any newcomer. I remember the first days, I could not walk 100 m in straight line without falling. Just try to jump over a small pond and you end-up on the other side of a road! Now, with these long feet, I am experiencing the same problems. As I walk the stairs, I move like if I were drunk!

Colleagues were talking and even laughing about me, but I didn't care. Even the professors, they came and looked at me very careful. At first, I was just avoiding everyone, but then I realized. They were all looking at my crotch, like trying to see under my skirt, to see if I really have genitals from both genders.

From time to time, I was feeling my genitals, especially my penis. Memories from past lives helped me a lot. When I were a cross-dresser, I knew how to hide that organ and look as feminine as possible. During pauses, most students leave the classroom to a large balcony in front of the amphitheater, where we smoke. In the first break, I was very anxious, not to notice anyone. I even went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and assured myself that my dick was not visible at all.

I found soon that memories from past lives are stronger. Before this, I could remember new things only when I was smoking, but now, it happens even when I am not.

At the third course, a teacher came and looked directly at me. He said:

"I am glad to have you back! Honestly, I don't agree with what happened to you and I don't believe in past lives, but it is your decision".

Well, that teacher likes to ask us questions. At some point, he started to talk about how people seen the Universe before the arrival of technology. Suddenly, he says:

"Before 1500, most people thought that the Earth is flat. They thought that stars were angels or candles in the sky. Is it true, past-lives rememberer?"

He was looking at me and I had to respond.

"It depends when", I answered.

"Before 1500, as I said. Where were you at that time?"

"In 1200's", I say, "I was in America".

"That was before the Europeans discovered America?"

"Yes".

"Well, how did people see the world at that time?" he asks. "Tell me your lie, I don't believe you anyway".

"Well, in that life, we never asked ourselves what is the shape of the Earth. And the stars, they were just stars. We believed they had magical power, healing power and could predict the future".

"You never asked if the Earth was round or flat?" he asks me with a bit of anger.

"Not in that life. Before, in the 1100's, in another life, people thought that the Earth was sitting on the back of three giant snakes moving on water".

The professor laughs at this and so do the students.

"In the 1600's", I continue, "I lived in Persia. There, people believed the Earth is round".

"Well, that was after the Europeans discovered America", says the professor.

"But they thought the stars, the Sun and all planets were orbiting around the Earth".

The professor laughs again, then asks me:

"I believe you if you say something in Persian. Tell me in Persian that the Earth is round and the Sun moves around the Earth".

"The Earth is round and the Sun moves around the Earth", I answer in Persian.

All students start to whisper.

"Your brain is filled with uploaded staff", says the professor. "I know that Psychology expert, he is insane! Well, I motivated all your absences, still. Not for him, but for you. He found that the only way to prove past lives exist, is to upload in your brain a lot of data. But I will prove to you that he is wrong. He uploaded in your brain languages and information. A live translation will reveal the truth. My phone has an automatic translator. Come here and speak!"

I was in the center of attention, everyone was looking at me as I walked. Honestly, I was scared.

"Tell me in Persian that 'I lived in Persia' and I will show you that you are wrong".

I say it, in the language I remember: "I lived in Persia". Instantly, the phone comes with a translation. Language was automatically detected: Persian - ancient.

"Persian - ancient?" says the professor. "Now, that is strange. Well, you lived in ancient America. Tell me something in a language spoken there. Say 'I lived in Amercia before the Europeans came".

I try, but stop. Then, I say:

"The term 'America' was not known at that time. I know no word for it".

"How is that possible?" says the professor.

"At that time, we had no idea that there is something beyond the ocean".

"Then, say something else. Say: 'I am tired and I hate lies' for example".

I say it, in five different languages, from five different past lives. The program comes four times with an error, unknown language. Only once, it gets the language as Huave, extinct language, but without understanding all words. The automated translation sounds loud, so that everyone can hear:

"Me sleepy, unknown word, lie anger".

Later, I found out that Huave was still spoken by 10000 people in the 2000's. This language died in the 2200's, despite huge efforts to preserve it. Still, many old languages, that existed in the 2100's, are preserved in computer databases and can be accessed by any translator program. Well, I spoke an older version, which the program did not understand well.

Most students are amazed of this, but the professor says:

"Still I don't believe it. That sun of a bitch inserted a lot of crap in your brain. I am wonder why you are still alive and why your synapses are still functional. Maybe you have an implant which you don't know about yet... but you will one day".

When the pause came, I went to the balcony, to smoke a cigarette. Other students gathered around me, like if I were a miracle. They started to ask me about past lives, about languages that I know and about places I've been into. They tried to translate with their phones.

Then, after the last class, which ended up early because the professor was in a hurry, I went to the park, on our bench. I decided to light another cigarette, thinking about our past. How many lives we spent in ancient America? Many, for sure. But, there was something else in my mind. I tried to focus on the reincarnation I had in the 2000's. At that time, I were a guy. I was all alone until I went to one of the poorest and most dangerous place in the world, the Northern Caucasus. At that time, I was a man, a hidden cross-dresser, always wearing pantyhose, secretly under my jeans.

All my life changes when I met Sandra. She was such a powerful smoking addict... she almost killed me because I didn't want to smoke. The next life, we were both women and we worn pantyhose too, even if it was a hot area. Then, again, in Ural East, when I were a cross-dresser and she was a woman. All times, Sandra was a smoking addict. But why?

Trying to figure out, I look at my sandals and at my feet, encased in the translucent and shiny membrane.

I remember the time when we were home or in the spirit world. There, it is impossible to keep something hidden. The way souls communicate is telepathy, not by words. Still, you can have a private conversation with someone if you touch that person.

In this life, I avoided using pantyhose almost entirely. All time, I worn sandals, exposing my toes. When I was with Sandra at home, we discussed how to meet each other here. I agreed to wear sandals and to make a bubble of gum when we will meet. Well, I worn sandals almost all time. I inserted this information in my sub-consciousness too much.

Then, I remember something else. There is a place where we must go, to review all our life, to see all good and all bad things we've made. There, in front of something like an old paper book, you see holographic images of your last life. Each time, you can put yourself into the skins of other people around you, to see how your actions affected them. You see all good and all bad things you've done through the eyes of others.

In my past life, I was in Ural East, as a man, but a cross-dresser. My addiction to pantyhose, which came from the 2000's, was still powerful. When I was a child, my parents were strongly against any cross-dressing... but I still practiced it. I was too shy to steal them from my mother and still too shy to buy them from a shop. We were in a less populated area. My addiction made me to do something else: I went to the place where people drop garbage and I searched for a pair of pantyhose there. I found what I was looking for. After a while, I went there again for the same reason. This happened a few times. Then, one day, my parents found out of my addiction. I was so sad, that I took them all to a corner of the forest and made a little fire. I burned all my pantyhose collection there, then I left. Well, the fire did not stop. It grew and burned two homes, leaving two families homeless.

I remember how my angel explained me that it was a very bad thing what I've done, that I left two families on the road. I realize it very clear. My angel wanted to make sure that I am sorry and I realize the bad thing I've done. It was the worst thing I've done in my last life. I felt very sorry for this. And I feel sorry now too.

I look at my feet. My toes, painted light pink, are hardly visible through the elastic membrane. Still, I remember how many times I was wearing pantyhose in my last 3 lives.

Sanrda's story

If you ask me how was my first day at school with new bodies, well, it was a big surprise. I thought everyone will laugh at me and I will end-up by the end of the day as a boxing bag. It was a huge surprise that things did not end-up this way.

I tried to avoid looking at anyone, to just reach that amphitheater as fast as possible. I was not running. And how could I? This new body has shorter legs. I have more precision on them, but they are slower. The same surprise I had when I took my sit. My arms are also shorter. I needed time to adapt. My hands were not going where I wanted to.

If you ask me what my colleagues thought about me, I tell you that they were very surprised. I did not have the courage to look at them, but I could hear them:

"Is that David?"

"On the fuck! He is a she?!"

"Don't forget, it's Sandra now".

"Wow! He has breasts!"

"He looks like a girl to me! At least with these clothes, he does".

"What a fuck?"

I went directly to my place and sat down. I did not bother what they were talking. I prepared the electronic paper, to take notes of what the professors will say today. Imagine that I did not move, I did not even dare to look the first professor in his eyes. When the pause came, I didn't dare to get out to the balcony and smoke, like I always did. Only at the second class, I dared to look. The professor used to ask us questions. Suddenly, he asked something and said:

"David?... I mean Sandra? Do you know the answer?"

I answered correctly. Surprisingly, everyone started to whisper, because of my feminine voice.

"Very good", said the professor. "But if so, then why ..... ?" he asked me another question.

I answered again, correctly.

"Good, Sandra. But try to pay more attention to what I say".

Wow! He called me Sandra and accepted me this way! I felt like I passed a big exam.

In the next pause, I could not resist the temptation and I went to smoke a cigarette on the balcony. Like always, I went to a corner, where nobody bothers with me. Colleagues were watching me. I could hear how they were talking about me, how they were looking at me, spying me.

After I smoked, I needed to go to the toilette. Where should I go? To men or to women room? I decided to go to men's room. with my hermaphrodite body, I can take a piss with either organ I want. Guys tried to avoid me. One said:

"David, I heard you have both a cock and a pussy".

I just ignored and moved back to the amphitheater, for the next course.

This time, I dared to look the professor in his eyes. I watched the lesson like always, starting to feel comfortable in this new body and with my new clothes. Then, the professor started to talk about History. He started to talk about one of the bloodiest incident in the early 2200's, when a terrorist organization managed to detonate 3 atomic bombs: one in Vatican, one in Mecca and one in Jerusalem, hoping to start world war 4, which almost started. Then he says, directly looking at me:

"I always thought what people were thinking during that time. Maybe you know".

Everyone was looking at me and I felt very shy.

"Sandra, where were you in that time?" the professor asks. "Were you on Earth?"

"I was 19", I answer. "We've seen it on the news and we were all very afraid. I was in Arabia and we thought that the Catholic Brotherhood was behind it. Everyone agreed that we must go to war".

Everyone starts to whisper, but the professor asks again:

"But the war did not happen", continues the professor.

"Yes, it did not happen, but everyone felt it very close. We started to dig tunnels. But then, we heard that Mecca was not the only attack and we realized that someone else did it".

Then, the lesson continues like before.

In the next pause, I go to the balcony, like before. Again, nobody bothers me. I light a cigarette and smoke quietly. Since I am shorter now, I cannot see like I did before. In past, I used to keep an eye for the bully. You know, it is not pleasant to be a boxing bag at all. Other colleagues were usually making fun of me when I was bitten. So, I had no chance to see him coming until it was too late.

"Oh, Sandra, look how sexy you are!" I hear his voice like from nowhere.

My heart stopped, my blood freeze, realizing that now things will be worse then ever.

"Say, do you want to go to bed with me?" asks the bully, as everyone laughs. "My dick is hard. What do you say?"

I don't even dare to look at him. I take a drag from my cigarette, remembering past lives. In the 2000's, I was a woman, but I had a very harsh life in the poor and dangerous Northern Caucasus. I was even part of the tobacco mafia. I cultivated tobacco or collected it from other peasants. I made cigarettes, packed them and smuggled them over border. It is like all this happened yesterday, not 500 years ago.

"Why are you so quiet?" asks the bully. "Would you give me a kiss, sweetie?"

Everyone laughs. But, I remember many other things. There was a guy from the alcohol mafia which tried to seduce me in the 2000's. I smashed him with a chair. Even if he was a godfather, he did not dare to tell anyone, thinking about his reputation. At that time, my body was shorter, similar to how I look now.

"Would you give me a puff of your cigarette?" says the bully, continuing to approach.

Suddenly, I remember how I smashed the balls of another guy. All guys who tried to seduce me ended in the same way. I even remember how, when I found that Julia was a hidden cross-dresser, I played a dangerous game. People believed I was a witch. So, I simulated that I missed a spell and made Julia to act like a woman, in face of everyone. After this, he could walk in public as a cross-dresser. Only that, people wanted to kill me for. Many times they screamed at me: I'll kill you! Why should I be afraid of this bully?

"Oh, you have tits! Am I wonder, how deep is your pussy?"

As he says this, he comes with a hand very close to my breasts. In that moment, I feel something I never felt. It is like the character from my past life came into existence. And in fact, it is not a character. It is me. I take a deep drag of smoke and blow it into his face.

"What's wrong with you, miserable piece of shit?" he says. "I will crack your pussy and you will suck my dick. Isn't that clear?"

I take the last drag from my cigarette, looking closer to him. I bitten guys who were more tough then this one. Why the fuck am I afraid of him?

He takes one hand and touches my breasts, feeling them and even squeezing them. Then, I instantly shout at him in a North Caucasian language:

"Leave me alone, infidel!"

I smash his balls with my sandal very hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he says, trying to give me a punch.

"Die, idiot! Just die!" I scream in neo-Slavonic, the language of Ural East, hitting him hard.

It all happens so fast, that I almost don't realize it. In a few seconds, I give him all the punches I can in his stomach, then another powerful foot in his balls. And then, I find a chair and throw it in his head. I hear a powerful noise. He is down on the floor, with injuries on his head, trying to move away.

"I'll kill you!" he shouts.

"Leave me alone!" I say in an ancient American language.

He leaves, vanishing behind people.

"Well done, Sandra!" says a girl.

"Wow!" says a guy. "As a guy, you ware a scared cat. But as a woman, you are more man then a man!"

"What did you tell him, Sandra?" asks a girl, lighting a cigarette and offering me one.

"Where did you learn to fight?" says someone else.

"In a past life", I answer them. "I had no idea I knew how to fight until recently".

Suddenly, I was no longer that library rat and that book grinder people knew me. I became some sort of celebrity.

During the next class, I was no longer hiding. In fact, I started to admire myself. I started to look at my arms, covered with the elastic membrane, all the way to the joints of my hands. Beneath the desk, could see my blouse-dress, covering my body. My knees, covered with the elastic membrane, are visible too. I looked at my sandals, at my feet, covered with the shiny membrane. I was like a girl, but with a penis... and a vagina. I was no longer hiding myself.

After the next class finished, I went back to the balcony. I was like any student girl... or even more. I decided to smoke in a fetish way, to pose sexy, like I never did before. My feminine gestures, remnants from past lives, helped me a lot.

I remember myself at the railway university, posing in similar ways. Even older memories come to my mind, from when I was in other places. I started to feel proud of my body, of my feminine voice and of my new identity.

What I found the most surprising is that after I bitten that bully, I was no longer a nobody. In the next pause, he walked by, looked at me and did not dare to say a single word. He just moved on. I could see frustration on his face.

During the last pause and the last class, I tried to figure out something. In almost all our past lives, we were together. I told you before that before each reincarnation, we planned our lives, we planned how to get together, how to live together. We found one each other each time. And if we didn't, we tried the best in the next life. But now, I wonder: Are we alone? Isn't there anyone else we've seen many times around? Isn't there anyone traveling with us? And the answer came very soon.

In the old times, when we lived in ancient America, we were part of a group. This is how people usually reincarnate: in groups. And this is exactly what happened to us many times there. We were part of a group. We were part of a group of about 15 people, which always came together. The first time, we came to ancient Africa. Then, we changed group and moved to ancient America, where we spent most of our reincarnations before the arrival of Europeans.

Why souls reincarnate in bulks? Because they want to be with their friends. It is our freedom to chose where we want to spend our next life. However, we move along a certain evolution path. Each time, we try to learn something. Each time, we try to achieve an objective. Some of us spend many lives passing a stop, while others, in a single life, can reach the top of it. We evolved faster then others. This forced us to abandon our group.

At home, people like us are called 'wanderers'. We are usually not part of a group. Still, we followed a common path. After the conquest of America by Europeans, most souls moved decided to reincarnate in Central Asia and surrounding places. In the same way, many souls from ancient Greece and Roman Empire moved later to Western Europe and then to Northern America. We lost our group of souls, but still followed the same direction they followed. When we were at home, we could see it very clear.

Then, I realize something else. People are free to select the life they want to live when they are home. What they cannot chose, is when. I remember how many fought as hard as possible to avoid returning to Earth, but in the end, it is imminent. Wonderers have more freedom and can spend more time there. We can even chose to remain here, but this will stop our soul evolution. But still, why did we return? What is the reason we came? I cannot remember.

Narrator speaking

Julia and Sandra meet in the park like always. After they smoke together, they go, buy some food and return to their room. They are very tired, but very happy for passing with success their first day as hermaphrodites.

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos