The Devil's Chamber Part 13

Printer-friendly version

Isla had gotten up early and heads into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat. She had the day off from work and she had no idea what she was going to do. She finally had money in her bank account and a job that she loved.

She heads towards the bathroom to shower and freshen up. Isla examines herself one last time in the full-length mirror. The outfit she had on was designed and sewn by Sara, Elizabeth’s wife.

She grabs her purse and heads out to enjoy her day off.

While she is shopping, she thinks about the offer Elizabeth had told her about, them moving her to America and being Elizabeth’s personal assistant. She wonders how that was going to work when she was working cases? She does some clothes shopping and grabs herself some lunch at a nice pub.

Elizabeth and Sara’s Place:
Elizabeth was spooned against her wife’s back. She was holding her against her body with her breasts pressed against Sara’s back. Her hand was slowly caressing Sara’s breast. For once, she wore her wife out, instead being worn out herself.

They had gotten home late after having a nice dinner at Countess Basset’s country estate. Elizabeth knew her wife has been working extremely hard on her latest creations and not much time with her. So, when they got home. She started kissing and getting her wife all hot and worked up. Instead of letting her wife take her with the strap-on they used in their loving making. She took it and used it on her wife. She made love to her wife, like they had first done when they met each other.

Elizabeth held Sara against her. She was still buried deep in her wife. They had fallen asleep with the strap-on buried deep inside her wife. When she moved some, she heard her wife whimper.

“No more.” Sara stops Elizabeth’s hand from caressing her breast.

She was sore and could still feel the strap-on inside her body. She feels Elizabeth kiss her on her neck. Sara held Elizabeth’s hand against her breasts. Lately, she has been thinking about having kids. She wanted to have one from Elizabeth and one from herself.

She squeezes Elizabeth’s hand “Lizzie, I’ve been thinking lately, and I want to have children.”

Elizabeth was a little shock. She didn’t know her wife wanted to have children. She never hinted at it before.

“We could adopt children if you want too. Also, what brought this own?” Elizabeth was curious.

“I built my clothing company up and I want someone to carry on the business. Also, I want children from me and you. I want to take your egg, and have it implanted in my womb, along with mine. Plus, I’ve been wanting children since you have been more active in a dangerous profession.” Sara has seen how happy women who have children were.

“Do you have someone in mind that you want to inseminate those eggs or were you thinking about going to a sperm bank and picking out a donor?” Elizabeth didn’t mind if her wife carried one of her eggs.

“I was thinking we would go and get a donor. That way, we won’t have my family trying to claim our children.” Sara has been thinking about how she wanted to get pregnant.

“If this what you want to do sweetie. I’ll go along with it. How soon do you want to do this?” Elizabeth knew her wife has been patient and there for her and if she wanted to have a baby from her. She’ll give her wife what she wanted.

“When we get back to the States after this mission.” Sara has been doing some research and had a list of candidates she has selected for donor sperm.

“Alright, when this is over and was back in the states.” Elizabeth just holds Sara.

They were just going to stay in bed all day.

Leslie and Bobby:
Leslie had woken up first and headed into the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone. They had gotten home late last night, after visiting the Countess. Casey had given them a ride home, along with Isla, Ginja, and Elizabeth. Elizabeth had given her, her number and gotten hers in return.

Bobby comes walking into the kitchen. He wasn’t one of Leslie’s roommate, but she had invited him to spend the night. So, he crashed on the sofa.

“Mmmm, food.” He sits down at the table and starts fixing himself a plate.

Greg and Arthur come stumbling into the kitchen and sits down at the table. Greg pours himself a cup of coffee, while Arthur fixes himself a plate. Greg takes a sip of his black coffee and loved the brand they had switched too. The coffee wasn’t as bitter as the brand they normally used.

Leslie joins them at the kitchen table. She places a plate of freshly made pancakes in the middle of the table. There was syrup already on the table.

“You guys got in late last night. What were the two of you up to?” Arthur looks at Leslie when he asks the question.

“Well, we had dinner with a Countess at her country estate last night. We had other people we had to give a ride too. It was late by the time we
left.” Leslie had enjoyed her visit with Countess Basset.

“You had dinner with a Countess?” Greg looks over towards Leslie.

“Yep, she invited my sensei, her daughter and the rest of us.” Leslie loved Countess Basset’s country home.

It had so much history to it. According to the Countess, the estate had been in her family for ages and had to be rebuilt several times due to damage it received during the various wars. It had been renovated in the last twenty years.

“Sounds like you two had an interesting night. What are your plans for today?” Greg was thinking they might have a movie day as they use too.

“I have nothing planned. How about you Bobby?” Leslie looks over towards Bobby.

“I’m going home and getting laid. My boyfriend has been busy lately and today he’s home.” Bobby enjoys his breakfast.

After breakfast, Bobby heads over towards his boyfriends flat. Greg and Arthur help Leslie clean the kitchen up. Afterward, they go and buy a
few movies, snacks. They also buy some items for lunch and dinner.

Leslie watches the movies they bought while thinking about the girls they rescued and saw off. She wonders what was going to happen to the diplomat that had kidnapped Kantha. He still needed to pay for what he did to her.

Casey:
Casey watches as the diplomat that had kidnapped Kantha was leaving his place. Her aunt had given her the clearance to take him out. She adjusts her sights on her sniper rifle and pulled the trigger.

She watches as the diplomat dropped to the ground. The bullet had hit him right between the eyes.

“One less pervert to worry about.” Casey puts her sniper rifle away and heads back towards her place.

Her aunt had authorized and sanctioned the assassination of the diplomat. Once she arrives home, she calls her aunt to let her know the assignment has been completed. She was retired from the spy business due to medical reasons, but she did do the occasional job for MI 5 and for her uncle. She was medically discharged from the military.

When she gets home, she is greeted by Zeus and his mate Hera. She had a degree in Art and Philosophy. She followed the family tradition of joining the military and was the only woman to join the Special Boat Service. Her great-uncle Henry helped to prepare her for the tough training it took to be one.

She pets her puppies and head into the house to clean her sniper rifle. Casey puts it back in the armory afterward. Her great-grandfather had built it back in the 40’s to hide all the weapons he had managed to buy and recovered from some of his jobs.

Most of her family either worked in MI 5 & 6 in one form or another. Her mother had been in the service when her father met her. She had joined the military like most of her family and when the opportunity opened. She joined the Special Boat Service. She was the first woman to pass the rough requirements to join. She did her training during the summer months.

Her father and a few of her uncles did their training during the winter months. Some of her cousins joined the military like herself or went into other occupations. Her adopted cousin Mouse was following in the Countess footsteps. She wasn’t given too many choices, but she was good at what she did.

She changes into her riding outfit and goes horseback riding. It was the one thing that didn’t cause her to much pain from the injuries she had survived.

up
196 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Iam going to have

to go back and reread several chapters as I am losing track of who is who.

Character break down

Isla= is Elizabeth's personal assistant that they hire in England.
Sara = is Elizabeth's wife
Casey = is Jack's niece and Countess Basset's niece
Greg and Arthur = are Leslie's roommates
Bobby = is Leslie's friend and a student of Ginja.
Ginja = Martial Arts instructor (owner of Lazy Dragon dojo)
Kantha= is Ginja's adopted daughter
Shigeko= Anika's personal assistant
Countess Basset = Jack's younger sister (She's the second oldest out of four children. Anika is Basset's and Jack's adopted sister), She is also the director of the Investigation branch of MI 5. She was a former MI 5 feild agent.
Mouse = is Countess Basset's adopted daughter and Jack's niece. She works in the cyber division for MI 5&6

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Pretty cool, go out with

Pretty cool, go out with permission and approval and whack a pervert; then go home, clean up and go horseback riding. Nice work if you can get it.

Justice delivered

Jamie Lee's picture

Good that the girls are now safe and on their way home. And the AH received his just reward for his actions.

Others have feelings too.