Amber pt 2

Printer-friendly version

Amber part 2

Mom and Dad supported me and said.” Mike is gone Mom She is now Amber she is a happy child again.”
Grandma begrudgingly accepted it. She had to or loose a grandchild.

Around 9 I started Jr Showmanship I showed Kyper. Mom actually started me as a girl. When me and Kyper where out at shows, with Mom and Heather. I was on top of the world, I was a girl. I would wear dresses when I went into the ring. I behaved as a girl. Me and Heather did girl things. I felt as I was never a boy, unless I looked at my penis. I started calling it my birth defect. I hated it. When I was 5 Mom caught me naked with the big pair of scissors, ready to cut it off. Maybe that is why they took me to that asshole shrink.

I graduated from Elementary school. I was supposed to go to Farmington Jr High. paperwork was done. Back then you could even get your birth certificate changed without having to have “THE” surgery. So every thing said I was a girl. In the middle of summer break we moved. Mom and Dad's dealership was growing. We could finally afford a bigger house with room for all the dogs. A bigger bedroom for all of us. Jeff and Heather hated it because they had to leave their friends. I was over joyed at the thought of starting a new school where no one knew me. I however did miss Alex. We got together as much as we could. She loved having a best girlfriend. Both Jeff and Heather accepted me as a sister. They have been so great. Even Jeff told me if I have any problem in school to just let him know and he would take care of it. Of course he told me that away from Mom and Dad.

While I had some girl cloths Most of my cloths where boy cloths. That changed, two weeks before school started. Mom took Heather and Me shopping. While Livonia mall and the Twelve Oaks mall was closer. Mom figured some classmates from my old school may be there. She took us to Westland Mall. While Heather got some new things. It was mostly for me. I got everything a girl could want. Well a 13 year old girl could want. Mom and Heather helped me pick out jeans, skirts, tops, dresses, and t shirts. While I did have panties, I got more. Mom even got me my first bra. The best part was the next evening. Dad got a fire going in our fire pit in the back yard. Being I wasn't a boy any more I had put all my old yucky boy cloths in garbage bags. As we sat around the fire. Dad left and when he returned he had my bags of boy cloths.

“ Amber,” He began. “ I know you have wanted to do this for years. Now is your chance.” He ripped open one of the bags and pulled out a pair of my old boy jeans. He threw them into the fire.
I was like, what just happened.

“ Come on Princess. Time to say good by to Micheal and welcome Amber.”
I didn't waste a second. I began throwing my boy cloths in the fire. I got so carried away doing it, I almost smothered the fire out.

“ OK, Honey. Let's let the fire catch up. Well get them all in the fire. I promise.”

I started up about 5 minutes later. This time taking my time. It was awesome. The last piece was a pair of underwear. The rest of the family gave a cheer as I threw it in.
As I watched it burn. I said. “ Goodbye forever, Micheal. I am Amber Michelle Now and will be till the day I die.”

While the new house was still in Farmington Hills. Mom and Dad enrolled me in Warner middle school. Mom taught me how to hide my privates So I could take gym class. I was successful at that endever. At Warner I was accepted as a girl. Mike was no more. I was some what popular. I was friends with a lot of other kids. I survived the semester of gym class. Next was rotating classes, 15 days of each, art, crafts, Home Ec, language. It was kind of fun. I became good friends with Marsha, She was on the freshman cheer squad. We would have sleep overs. As normal I would change in the bath room. Everyone figured I was shy. I was wearing all girl cloths by then. Even Guess and Jordache But Mom wouldn't let me get real tight ones like I wanted. I did have to make some concessions. Just after school started, I had one of the best days I had ever had. I was growing boobs. While other girls had started in 6th grade. I was like the rest and started around the same time. I truly felt like girl. I was a girl all 97% of me. The other three things where in my crotch. I didn't care about the stuff on the insides. I had gotten some what used to my birth defect. Since gym class was over I didn't have to worry anyone see it. I sat down to pee so who would know. Me and Marsha became good friends. While she didn't know at first, she saw me as a girl I had always been.

That changed between 7 and 8th grade. My parents being motorcycle enthusiasts went to the Black Hills Motor classic in Sturgis, SD. Commonly known now as Sturgis bike week. Dad hasn't missed one since 57. Mom did raising us three kids. Even today we still go. Greg and I started taking our girls once we got back to the states. Even this year, Me and Greg along with our daughters, Kelsey, Kennedy, and Kalley along with Brook, Kelsey's wife, More on that later. Made the 1000 mile ride. Our other 4 daughters road some of the way but only 3 did the whole trip. Mom and Dad played tail gunner they drove their Big Prevost Motorhome and trailer. Stopping when one of the girls would get tired. So we'd put their bike in the trailer. Then head out again.

Back to my history. So between 7-8th grade. Mom wanted to go with dad again. Jeff was allowed to stay at the house as he was old enough. Plus he had to take care of the dogs. Heather stayed the week at her friend, Sara's. I was able to stay at Marsha's for the week. I was over joyed at the thought of a week long sleep over. Mom and Dad dropped me off at Marsha's I even got $50 bucks for fun. Mom gave me the remember your not a regular girl speech. Yes, Mom, yes, mom I know I will keep IT hidden. The same speech she gave me anytime I stayed at a friends house, even when going on a date. I heard it a 1000 times. I now even give the speech to 3 of my daughters. Yeah, three of our girls are also transgender. More on that later, also.

So everything went great at Marsha's house. Her Mom took us to Livonia mall one day. Out for Ice Cream. Even swimming. Nights we would talk until her Mom or Dad would tell us to go to bed. We'd talk about the up coming school year, about boys of course, We were 13.
On Saturday evening my last day there. As normal Me and Marsha were talking. All of the sudden, out of left field. Came the question.

“ So how long are you going to wait to tell me?”

“ Tell you what?” I said.

“ Amber, I see you as a best friend. How long have you been a girl?”

“ What, What are you talking about?”

“ I know of your secret?”

“ What secret?” playing it cool hoping it wasn't my uhhuh.

“ I've seen it, your penis.”

“You.......... did.” Marsha nodded.
“ To answer your first question. I've been a girl my whole life. I was just born in the wrong body. I call it my birth defect. Something I shouldn't have been born with. Mom and Dad started letting me dress as me, when I was 8. I became who I am now, last year when we moved here. I am Amber Michelle McClord.” I said embarrassed. I wanted to hide, run home, cry my eyes out. I teared up a little but remembered Marsha saying best friends. She said that after she found out.

Hugging me, she said. “ That is all I ever thought of you as, is Amber.”

I had thought life for me was over, That with Marsha being popular she would tell the wolf pack ( the cheerleaders) and then it would be all over school like a disease. My life would end.
Just after Labor day, school started. It was school as normal. I started off great. I started getting good grades I became an honor roll student. I continued taking hormones daily, my Doctor was so cool. She said that I didn't have any signs of boy puberty. My hips widened, my waist narrowed, I had cute 34b breasts. I kept my dark hair at the middle of my back. My blue eyes even got a sparkle to them. Except for one small thing I was a girl in all respects. This year I started band that kept me from having to take gym. I played the flute. I wound up getting first chair with in the first month.

I went with boys, but they always got tagged out trying to steal third base. After a while they never even tried for second. That was after one day Dad and some of his riding friends picked me up from school.

I was waiting for the bus as normal. Just talking to my friends. All of the sudden I hear a distant roar. Being the daughter of a Harley dealership owner I immediately knew the sound, bikes and a group of them. I waited a minute or two later they came rolling up pulling just behind the bus parking. It was daddy and his friends.

“ Daddy,” I yelled. Running to the group. All the kids waiting looked on in awe.
I ran up to dad's bike, “ Hi, Daddy.” I said.

“ Hey Pumpkin, We were passing by heading back to the dealership, I figured I'd pick you up. If you want that is.”

“ AWWW Daddy. You know I love riding with you. Sure.”
Handing me my helmet. Before I put it on. I had to say hi to my daddy's friends

Most of these guys I have known since I was little. Getting hugs from them I came back to daddy put my helmet on. He waited while I hopped on behind him. This bike didn't have a sissy bar so I hugged daddy. Daddy swung his hand above his head. Everyone started their bike. Then we headed off towards the dealership. I loved riding with daddy. I hugged him and put my head on his broad back. I could smell the leather of his riding vest. Don't know if giving a bunch of huge bikers hugs had anything to do with it.

The next day Marsha tells me.
“ Girl, I think you just ruined your social life”

“ What are you talking about?”

“ All the guys are talking about you being friends with bikers. Their afraid of you.”

That or just maybe that Jeffey was the baddest in high school, even the jocks where afraid of him. He also had the fasted car. I came out of 8th grade with a solid 4.0gpa. I'd hung out with the wolf pack. And a few others. On weekend me, Mom and Heather would go to dog shows. I became almost a fixture, That cute little girl with the tri colored Sheltie. But Heather was just a little bit better than me. We had retired Kyper, letting him be the couch potato he always was. I had started showing Dallas. It was hard but he soon learned what to do. We made a cute team. I loved going to the shows not only to show Dallas but I got to wear beautiful dresses when I was in the ring.

As in all my stories: The following is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental.

up
227 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bike and leathers

Jamie Lee's picture

The baddest dog is only the baddest dog because he hasn't met a real bad dog. But sometimes just seeing a dog who looks bad is enough to make the bad dog tuck his tail between his rear legs.

Amber riding from school with her dad, on his Harley, wearing his leathers, along with his friends, is the bad dog thinking he saw a badder dog. All it took was seeing dad and his friends for stories about bikers to cause fear to spread throughout the school. And keep Amber safe.

Others have feelings too.