Journal (Cheerleader TG)

Printer-friendly version

Friday, November 2, 2018

Yeah, so I'm grounded this weekend, and I found this journal my grandma got me a few years ago. Beyond the smell, it's a pretty good journal.

Anyway, explanations. Today at lunch, Christine was acting like a jerk as usual-your stereotypical blonde. I overheard her trash-talking my friends, and I went over to her and slammed my lunch tray in her face. It was worth it to hear her scream. She deserved it.

But I had to go to after-school detention today, and my parents grounded me. Whoopty-doo.

Monday, November 5, 2018

Had to apologize to Christine today. I said my lie through gritted teeth. But Christine smiled in the creepiest way and said, "Don't worry, I forgive you." It felt like she pinched me or something, and I swear she whispered while she did it. I think those rumors of her being a witch are true. Tomorrow I'm probably gonna be green and eating flies.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I swear I've lost a few pounds overnight. I barely slept, too. And when I looked in the mirror this morning, I looked different. Almost...feminine. My clothes barely fit me today. My hair seemed longer, too-and I got a haircut, like, a week ago.

I had to go to detention again today. Christine did something and ended up in detention, too. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to sit next to her. She kept smiling at me evilly. I bet she knows what's going on.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Okay, now I look even more feminine. My clothes are getting all girly and fitting. I even noticed...panties. I asked my mom about them and she gave me a funny look. Apparently they're mine.

My hair's even longer now. It grew another inch last night and is changing color. I went from a light brown to a dirty blonde. Even my eyes seem to be changing color. They can't be called brown anymore...now they're a deep blue. My hips and face look really cute...did I just write that? My mind is screwed up.

I ended up sitting next to Christine in detention again today. And for some reason, I don't get all mad when she talks to me. Like...I want to be her friend.

Gah, I've had enough of this nonsense. I'm going to bed.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Well, today even more weird stuff happened. At school, I didn't realize I'd used the girls' bathroom until after I left it. And I caught a teacher referring to me as "her." Worst of all? I caught myself using "like," like one of those cheerleaders.

Even worse? My "man downstairs" has gotten a LOT smaller. I'm not kidding. I'm embarrassed to look at it.

Oh...and the rest of my body. I'm looking more feminine than ever at this point. My face...my butt...it's so round. And my hair is now past my shoulders and like full blonde...gah, I can't stop using the word "like!" I'm like a cheerleader now!

Well, tomorrow I'll update on how...the rest of my body is doing.

Friday, November 9, 2018

My little man...if I can even call it that...is barely visible now. It hardly matters. All my clothes are really girly...I even have bras. My mom scolded me because I didn't put one on today. I hadn't noticed, but I realized I practically have breasts now. Somehow I got the bra on.

Today in detention, I had to do some math homework. But my mind was feeling really murky. I just couldn't...like...think! Luckily I sat next to Christine again, and she helped me out with my math. I didn't think I'd be saying this, but Christine is a nice person. I asked her if there was a space on the cheerleading squad, and she said there was. I'm gonna go to practice tomorrow night!

Saturday, November 10, 2018

So I tried going to weekend suspension...and they didn't recognize me. Apparently there wasn't any Ashley Donovan that was supposed to come.

Cheerleading practice went great tonight. They gave me a cheerleader's uniform, and it looks so good on me. I'm sooo glad my breast size got even bigger!

My memory's been changed...I can barely remember being Ash anymore. But I don't care! I love this sooo much!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Dear Diary,

My parents are so proud of me for getting on the cheerleading squad, they lifted my grounding. I don't even remember why I was grounded in the first place, but I'm so happy that I can hang out with Christine again. I can't wait to see what my new best friend and I will be doing this week!

Well, sorry if this is a bit short. I'm going out with Christine again tonight. Bye!

-Ashley

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice gradual change of perspective here

laika's picture

Cleverly telling how Christine's magic changed Ash and the whole world around him solely from the point of view of a narrator who's in a daze of enchantment. What makes the witch's spell even more chilling is the thought that Ashley now LIKES her victimizer.

But hitting someone in the face for "trash talk" sounds like an overreaction, and the early entries might not be the most reliable indicator of what kind of people Ash and his friends were at the start of the story. Dismissing all blondes as a contemptible "type" shows a lack of maturity and insight, and we only have Ash's word for it that Christine was the one being a jerk (There's that saying: "If you meet three assholes in a row, go home and look in the mirror..."). So if they were the kind of jerks I suspect they might have been, then let's hope our witch gets a few more friends/lackeys in her entourage. That campus might be a better place because of it...
~hugs, Veronica

.
(I just noticed this story's tags. Is this fanfiction of something? If it is
I don't recognize the source material + could be missing something...)

I wonder...

Daphne Xu's picture

Perhaps the incident of Ash hitting Christine in the face was a reality-shifted version.

I had the same confusion about the fanfiction tag as well.

-- Daphne Xu

Interesting story

I generally don't like journal style stories but for a story type I generally find lacking in detail and choppy, this was actually pretty good. I do have the same question as Laika though. I have been reading fanfic for years now even with source material I have never read/watched and this really doesn't seem that much like fanfiction. At any rate I look forward to more stories from you and would love to hear what fandom this is in.

I like the story.

WillowD's picture

I've occasionally seen this type of story, where it is told from the perspective of the victim whose reality and memory are changing. But I've never seen it this short and succinct. It does leave me wondering all sorts of things. Is the cheerleader squad full of Christine's victims or was Ashley a special case. Just what did happen leading up to the first day of the story.

And yet, despite wondering about all of these questions, I think they are best left unanswered and up to the reader's imagination. Thank you for the story.

Me?

I just want to meet Christine!. Liked the story!

I Misread.

Daphne Xu's picture

I was hopelessly confused for a while. Was he/she reading his/her grandmother's journal, or describing her own experiences? Then I finally properly parsed the relevant sentence, and realized that grandmother had given him a journal to write in a few years back.

Hmmm.... I thought of a nice twist in a journal written by a transformee subject to a reality-shift. Ideally, the reader reads the original journal-story the first time, but when he tries to go back and reread the story, it's replaced with the reality-shifted version. But I have no idea how to implement that in HTML. Better yet, once he reaches the end of the story, he only remembers the reality-shifted version.

-- Daphne Xu

Why?

I have been thinking about this story for over a week now. I do not like forced-fem stories or identity death stories, and this is both.

So why do I find it so funny??

(Although I would like to introduce Christine to Jo Stark....)