Amber pt 6

Printer-friendly version

Amber Pt 6

Me and Greg did last we are still together. After knowing each other for as long as we have. While I won't get into the details, just yet. Me and Greg have a great sex life too.

After graduating, We both got scholarships to U of M. Greg taking engineering. I how ever went on to medicine. Greg got his degree and Joined the US Air Force as an officer. Good he looked good in his uniform. He actually became a navigator. At first he was stationed in New Mexico. Then Washington State. It was agony for us being away from each other. I saw him several times a year. But mostly talked on the phone. I however kept my nose to the grind stone. I became a Doctor of Medicine. In a little over 9 years.

Greg had popped the question officially 3 years before I graduated. We both agreed we where going to wait till I was out of residency.

We had a large wedding. Almost 300 people where there. Alex was my maid of Honor, Marsha and Kate also stood up with us.

Greg's best man was Maj Kevin Anderson, his pilot, while his groomsmen were Capt. Mike Lewis, his co-pilot, and LT Commander Alan Seaton. ( A navy seal)

We were married while Greg was on his 30 day leave before he had to report to his new base, Kedena Air base, Japan. He was to be the new commanding officer, Major Gregory Reid, of the 961st Air refueling Squadron.

I still remember, when the Reverend, said. I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride. The fireworks were more powerful than normal. We finished our first married kiss. We turned to the audience, The reverend said, May I present Major Gregory and Dr. Amber Reid. Everyone cheered. Greg looked so good in his blues.

The reception lasted till 2 in the morning, as we where told. Me and Greg beat feet at about midnight. Our honeymoon night was at the Hyatt- Regency Downtown. Our room had a great view of the Detroit river and Canada. We had the room for two days. The next evening we ate in the Rotunda restaurant on the top floor. I had worn a beautiful calf length dress, 3 inch stilettos, and a flimsy thong to hide it. Greg wore his blues. Even with the heels I was shorter then Greg. My 5'6” to Greg's 6'1”. Every eye in the place was on us. Of course we where the best looking couple in the place. If I do say so myself. We made love several times those two days we where there.

Finally We had to head back to the regular world. We took a day to get all of my important papers changed to Amber Michelle Reid. Running here and there. My passport would take a month to change. In the mean time I was to show my marriage license, if any problems come up. We even went to Sulfridge ANG base to get my dependent ID card, along with all the other BS the military needed.
That night we stayed at Greg's parents place. After all the running around we where exhausted. We didn't even fool around. We just cuddled and fell asleep.
The next day was spent packing all my crap. My cloths, all my paperwork. All my medical shit. We got it ready to ship.

I hadn't planned on just being a trophy military wife. I was a medical doctor and was going to work in that field. We even got his car put into storage. Hey it still is. I'll have to remember to tell Greg that.

A week after we where married. Greg and I boarded a plane to Japan. We planned on joining the mile high club the next time we fly home. I know to much information.

We took the shuttle to base. The base was quite beautiful. The shuttle dropped us off at VOQ. We got a room. While I had jet lag to beat the band and was tired. It took me a little bit to get to sleep. It was my first time in a foreign country, besides Canada.

The next day while Greg did his in processing. I wandered around the base. Greg had told me about the what's and ware's I can go I just kept to the main public base area. He told me no matter what have my dependent ID with me at all times.
I went to the BX, the package store. The 4 seasons. Even stuck my head in the commissary.

I wound up meeting Greg for a late lunch at the officers club. We hung around for a little bit. I wound up meeting some of the other wives. They seemed stuck up. But I know how to play the game. They seemed surprised that I was a Doctor. The question came up why did you leave what could be a medical practice in the states to be an officers wife.

I told them one word, Love.
I finally met a wife that seemed like me. Someone who didn't want to play the game but knew the ins and outs of it, Brittney Evens. As we sat talking drinking our cokes. She politely pointed out the movers and shakers. The wife who pushed around her husbands rank when ever she needed.
The minions, the up and coming wanna be's. Also the ones like us. Who only played the game when needed, the small minority.
Me and Brittney became good friends. I however did meet some of the wives of the base command. Most where stuck up prudes, a couple of them even seemed to marry for the status not love, shameful.

Me and Greg where able to rent a place just off base. Even with Greg's rank it may have been a year wait for base housing. We where lucky we only had one neighbor. Mr Yamata a kindly older Japanese gentleman. In his early 60s I would guess. While they didn't have any openings in the base Hospital for another physician. I was able to get a part time position at a small clinic about a mile from our house.

I did just about everything while I was their. OB, pediatrics, geriatrics, even physiology. Luckily I was a good study and remembered my schooling. Surprising the clinic was quite well equipped. With Modern X-ray, even a laboratory.

Our first anniversary came to quickly. Did I say that. Me and Greg hopped a transport to Guam. We spent 5 days on the beach. We played tourist a little. It was cool to see the B-52 bomber submerged just off the runway. We stayed at the Hilton right on the ocean. We spend a lot of time both getting sun on the beach, or in our room making love.

The third day was actually our anniversary.
I woke cuddled with Greg naked. The usual way we sleep. I kissed Greg.

“ Happy Anniversary, my love.” I whispered to him.

“ Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart. Can you believe it has been a year.”

“ Well just a year of marriage, but we've been together almost 10 years.”

“ Happiest day of my life was that first day of school. I saw this gorgeous girl in the hall. I was elated when I walked in to health class and saw you sitting there. I had hoped that I wouldn't trip on my tongue when I asked if the seat next to you was taken.”

“ Really, I felt the same way when you walked in to class. Mindy had seen you and commented about you being a fox. Then you walked in. Right then and there I knew you where the one. I could barely talk when you asked.”
I gave Greg an authentic Rolex.”

Greg gave me a beautiful red wrap dress, lingerie, and a thong bikini. After a breakfast in our room. We headed to the beach to get some more sun. As I was slipping on my regular bikini I brought with us.

“ Baby, wear your new one. That is why I got it for you.”

“ Wouldn't I be showing off a little much?”

“ Who cares, what others think. You are mine. You have a great body and you should show it off.”

“ You really think so?”

“ Babe, I know so. You are built great.”
I slipped on my new thong bikini. Looking in the mirror, Wow, My 36c-28-32 frame did look good in this, I thought. I slipped on the top. A nearly transparent skirt barely covered the thong.

“ Ready?” Greg asked.
In a nervous voice, “ As I'll ever be. Let's go”

“ I'll be right here with you.”

Taking Greg's hand we walked out of our room and headed towards the beach. I could feel all eyes on me. Or so I thought. All the looks where appreciative. It actually felt good. I got such a great tan, my thong tan lines looked great.

Greg and I started the family conversation on our way home. Being that I couldn't have a baby myself. We began the search for a surrogate mother. She would be artificially inseminated with Greg's sperm. ( Like hell if I would let him do it the natural way.)
We searched high and low for a suitable mother. We didn't want a Japanese mother for our girls. OH yes, we wanted girls. Whither or not naturally female.
In the mean time Me and Brittney got together almost weekly. Most of the time it would be at the O-club. We would sip our sodas and talk about everything. I told her we where looking for a surrogate for us to start a family. I told her about my accident when I was younger and had to have a hysterectomy. So I couldn't have them myself.
After a 3 month search.

I was at work one day almost done with my shift. When a young woman came in to the clinic. She was holding her arm.
While I was treating her broken arm.

“ What brings you to Japan, visiting?” I asked. She didn't seem the tourist type.
She just shook her head.

“ Do you live here?”
She again shook her head.

“ Hey don't have to worry. I may be American. But I am a Dr. first and won't cause you any problems.”
In an Australian accent, “ I was married to a GI. But he divorced me. I have no way to get back to Australia.” She said softly.

“ How did you break your arm?”

“ I got hit by a car.”

“ Are you hurt anywhere else.”

“ No, The bloke got to close to me and clipped my arm.”

“ How long have you been out on the street.”
I could tell she was embarrassed to say. It took her a little bit but finally said.

“ Almost 45 days.”

“ You poor thing. When was the last time you had a good nights sleep and a good meal?” I asked. She seemed to be about 19-22 years old. Seemed in good shape, albeit a little malnourished. bright blue eyes, and the sweetest smile. ( When I got her to smile) I think we may have found her.

“Maybe a month”

“ What is your name?” I asked.
She didn't want to tell me. Afraid to in case I turned her in. For what I don't know.

“ Hey, I am a friend. I won't tell anyone unless you say so.”

“ Nichole Williams”

“ Nichole, I am Amber, Amber Reid. Nice to meet you.”

“ Why don't you want anyone to know who you are?”

“ Being I am not married anymore I can be arrested.”

“ Well I won't let that happen. Now that your arm is on the mend. You need a place to recuperate. Get a good nights sleep. Please wait here, while I make a phone call.
I am not calling the cops.”

“ OK,” She said softly. Looking at the cast on her left arm.

“ I stepped into the office and closed the door. I called Greg.

“ 961st air refueling Squadron, Sgt. Aims, speaking.”

“ Sgt Aims, This is Dr Reid. Can I speak to Maj Reid?”

“ Just a minute ma'am.” I was put on hold.

I then heard Greg's voice. “ Maj Reid”

“ Hi, Honey. I think I found her.”

“ Hi, Babe. You did?”

“ Yeah, she's a former dependent and can't get home to Australia. I think she's living on the streets.”

“ IF you are sure. See if she would like to stay with us for a few days.”
“ I was thinking that she has a broken arm and needs at least a couple days off the streets”

“ OK, Sweetie. I'll leave that to you.”

“ Sound good, I just hope she hasn't bolted. See you when you get home.”
We hung up. Good fortune was with me, as Nichole was still there. She seemed to want to get out of here.

“ Nichole,” I gave a slight knock on the door. “ It's Dr Reid.”

“ Yes, Dr. I'm still here.”

“ Thank you for staying. You need to get some rest and some good food in you to help with healing that arm. Would you like to come home with me. I talked to my husband, he said It was OK. We just want to make sure you start healing before you are back on the street.”

“ What's the catch?”

“ None at all. You will be able to leave anytime you want to. Just walk out the door. We won't stop you. No one will. I promise.”
I must have struck a cord, as she thought about it.

“ Thank you, I would like a place to sleep and clean up. A good meal too.”

“ Great, I am just about off work. I will take care of your bill. Don't worry. Come on you can wait in the office.”
I lead her to the office. She waited at my desk as I finished the day. About 15 minutes later I returned to Nichole. She was very antsy.

“ Our place is about a mile from here. Are you able to make it their.”

“ I think so. If we take it easy”

“ Fine with me. No need to rush.”
We started off. She kind of freaked out when she realized we were heading towards base.

“ Are you alright?” I asked.

“ You don't live on base do you?”

“ No we don't, just off base.”
Breathing easier, Nichole said. “ I am banned from the base.”

“ Hey don't worry. It is OK.”

We continued walking home. It took us about 20min to get their.”
Unlocking the door, I opened it for her. “ Welcome to the Reid home.”
She slowly walked in, looking around. I think it overwhelmed her. She collapsed on our couch, and began to cry.

Sitting down next to her. “ It's alright. You are safe now. No one will hurt you while you are here.” I rubbed her back.

“ It just reminds me of home. I'm sorry.”

“ Nichole, don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. Your ex-husband did that. Not you.”

Next thing I know is she has fallen asleep. I slowly moved her feet on to the couch. Took off her shoes and socks. I threw them away. I will give her a new pair.
I covered her with one of my grandmother made afghan. I switch on the radio. And started making dinner. It was my turn tonight.

The kitchen window over looked the front porch. When I saw Greg pull up. I went to the door and slowly opened it. Putting my finger to my lips.
Greg nodded. Then followed me to the kitchen. Greg stopped and watched Nicole sleep for a minute. Once he came into the kitchen.

“ So, a good candidate?”

“ Yeah, she's pretty. If she is willing. I think she would be a good surrogate to carry our children”

“ Yeah, Me too.” I said as I peaked in on her. She was still asleep.
Me and Greg had finished dinner, cleaned up and put away our dishes. Nichole's dinner was covered and put in the microwave. We got changed and sat on the other couch talking softly.

About an hour later, Nicole started to stir. She opened her eyes slightly, smiled at the afghan. He eyes slowly opened more then sprang open. Looking around in a panic.

I went over to her, “ Hey, calm down. It is alright you are safe.” I soothingly said.
She sat up still clutching the afghan.” Wh...Where am I?” she almost whispered.

“ You are at our house.” Greg said softly. Still on the couch.

“ Remember I brought you here to help get you healed.” I said.

“ What are you going to do to me?” Nichole said in a scared shaky voice.

“ Nothing that you don't want us to do. We are going to make sure you are on the way to getting that arm healed. Would you like something to eat?”
Nichole just nodded.

I smiled at Greg. He knew that he'd better get it. She was still in a slight panic mode. He slowly got up and went to the kitchen. I heard the microwave start.

“ It will be OK. We just want to help you. No strings attached. Like I said before you can get up and leave anytime you want. But please eat first.”
Greg brought in Nichole's dinner. Just a simple stew and a piece of french bread.
He gently offered it to Nichole. She timidly took it.

I returned to the couch next to Greg. I curled up next to Greg. We let Nichole eat in piece. She ate like she hadn't eaten in a couple days.

“ Whoa,” I cautioned. “ Slow down. Please, it's not going anywhere. Would you like something to drink?”

“ yes, please.”
I slowly got up and got her a glass of water. Setting it on the end table. I sat back down with Greg. As she polished off the stew and bread.

“ Feel better?” Greg asked.
“ Yes, I do. Thank you.”She said as she seemed to calm down some.

“ Would like to clean up, take a shower or bath?” I asked. “ We can wash your cloths, too. I will loan you something to wear in the mean time.”

“ Yes, I would like that.”

I lead Nicole to the bathroom. “ You don't want to get that cast to wet. I thoroughly washed your arm before I put it on.”
She used the facilities then started a bath.

“ Let me know when you are ready, I will get your cloths If you like I will help with your hair.”
I waited out side the door. I heard the water stop and Nichole get in the water.

“ Ah,” She said as she must have gotten completely in the water. “ OK, You can get my cloths”

I slowly opened the door. She was taking care to not get her cast wet. She dunked herself under the water. I noticed that the water was a murky brown color. I couldn't let her soak in that water.

Going over to her. I knelt down besides the tub. “ Hey, let's get rid of this dirty water. I will help you shower than if you want you can take a bath after. Its not good to stay in this dirty water.”

“ Yeah, I guess you are right.” She said as she pulled the plug. She seemed embarrassed as she stood up.

“ Don't worry, you ain't got nothing I haven't seen a dozen times. I am a Doctor and a girl too.

Turning on the water and starting the shower, I took the hand held shower wand. I rinsed her from head to toe. I kept it up until clear water went down the drain. I soaped up my scruchy and gave it to her. She slowly washed herself as best she could with a broken arm. After rinsing her again. She handed me the scrunchy to get her back and places she couldn't reach with one hand. Nichole actually had a nice body. Firm C-cup breasts, and ass. She seemed a little hairy.

“Would you like a shaver to clean up a little?”

“ please” She smiled.

I dug out a new razor from the linen. I handed it to her. It took her a bit but was able to get most of what she wanted. Places she couldn't reach, she asked me to do.

She rinsed off again. I gave her a towel to dry off.

Leaving her to dry off. I got her something to wear. She seemed to be just about my size albeit bigger on top. I grabbed a pair of white panties, a night shirt and pair of shorts.

I dropped them off with Nichole and returned to Greg.
A couple minutes later she came into the living room.
Sitting down on the couch, “ Thank you so much. I finally feel human again.”

“ Oh, your very welcome.” Greg said.

“ You can sleep in the spare room across from the bathroom.” I said.

“ Thank you both again.”

“ Well we are going to turn in. I suggest you do the same. You look like you need some more sleep.” Greg said. “ Good Night.”

Me and Greg retired to our room. Stripping out of my cloths as did Greg. We sleep in the nude. We cuddled in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Greg's alarm went off at 6. He got up put on his robe and got ready for work. After using the bathroom. I slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of panties. I turned over and went back to sleep. I was off today. I heard Greg leave as I drifted back into the world of slumber.

About 8 I was awoken by a knock on our door. “ Doctor are you up.” It was Nichole.

“ Yeah, What's wrong?”

“ Nothing I was just up. Can I come in?”

“Sure,” I sat up in bed. “ What's on your mind, and call me Amber.”

She came in and sat on the end of the bed. “ Amber, I want to thank you for all the help you have given me. With my arm and everything.”

“ Your very welcome. How is the arm?”

“ Hurts a little but not too bad.”

“ Things are starting to heal. Give it about 6-8 weeks you should be as good as new.”

Casually looking her over. She was beautiful, shoulder length brown hair, those bright blue eyes. If she is willing she would be a great candidate for a surrogate to carry our children. We will venture down that road at a later date.

“ Hey, Greg usually starts coffee. Would you like a cup?”

“ Sure.”

I got up and headed for the kitchen. I poured myself and Nichole a cup. “ How do you like your coffee?”

“ one sugar one cream, thank you.”

I fixed the coffee then carried out to the living room. Giving Nichole a cup.

“ Let's enjoy this day. I usually have my morning coffee on the back porch.”
She seem hesitant.

“ Not to worry. No one can see us from the street. Only our Neighbor, Mr Yamata can from his yard.
I stepped out and plopped down in my chair. Nichole eventually joined me.
Curling up with my feet under my butt. I just enjoyed the morning. You could hear the air base close by. It didn't bother me anymore. Nichole finally calmed down and relaxed.
“ I'll tell you, Sundays are the best time to sit out here. Barely any noise from the base. Just so quiet and beautiful.”
“ I bet. Kind of reminds me of home. My parents have a porch like this.”
I noticed Mr. Yamata as usual tending his beautiful back yard. I waved.
He waved back.
“ Mr Yamata has the most beautiful yard, landscaped, coy ponds, the works. He spends most days tending it.”
Me and Nichole talked most of the day. I learned that her ex was a douche bag, She move here, A month later she was divorced, and penniless, and kicked off the base. That was 3 months ago.
I did my normal for the day, letting Nichole rest. About 1 their was a knock at the door. Answering It was Mr Yamata.
“ Konichi wah” I said.
“ Amber, I notice friend have hurt arm. I know you are doctor but have her take this it help with healing, use as tea. Very old medicine”
“ Domo, Mr Yamata.” He handed me a small wooden bowl. With some powder in it. He bowed and left.
I smelled the powder. It had a kind of chive scent to it. I have been known to have a cup of tea every now and then. I figured to try it. I went to the kitchen.
“ Nichole would you like a cup of tea?” I asked.
“ I would love a cup.”
“coming right up.” I said as I put on the kettle. I dished a half teaspoon of Mr Yamata's tea into our cups followed by a half teaspoon of earl gray.
Once the kettle sounded, I poured the boiling water in the cups. Gentle stirring each.

As in all my stories: The following is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental.

up
148 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something about this

setup does not sound Kosher. I was raised as an Air Force brat I don't think our military would do this to a dependent. Bad press if nothing else.

9 years as AF Security Police

9 years as AF Security Police. Not saying it would or wouldn't happen, just wrote that way. but there are douche bags in the military that would lie to hurt someone.

Rotten deal

Jamie Lee's picture

Nichole sure got a raw deal twice, divorced then thrown out with the trash. Her ex needs to help keep the landing strip cleared as far north or south as he can be sent. He must have told one heck of a whopper to get her banned from the vase and no help getting home. Wonder if there is a base somewhere in the smack dead center of the Pacific ocean, several thousand feet under water?

Amber and Greg need to be very careful approaching Nichole as a sarrogate for their children. Nichole's responses so far show others have held out their hands only to put conditions on their hand. If they aren't careful she'll be out the door faster than the blink of an eye.

If they find out Nichole doesn't want to become a sarrogate they should at least try and help her get home.

Others have feelings too.