All Things Denied 10 - 'A British Cowgirl'

Printer-friendly version
Notes of a Journey Trilogy
Book 1
All Things Denied

Chapter 10 - 'A British Cowgirl'

A Gaby FanFic by PB

As our heroine rides off into the sunset . . . "Wait! That's not a bicycle!"


 

Now available for Purchase from Lulu.com!

Available for Purchase as
Download & Paperback


Viewing Note: This story should be viewed with the Edwardian Script ITC font installed on your Windows platform in the c:/Windows/Fonts directory. Microsoft Word installs this font automatically.

Photo Credit: Used with her permission....“Let Me In”  © by simpledrama .
 


 
Chapter 10
 

Well … good morning, sunshine!” Jessica greeted and then looking at the kitchen clock, added with a smile on her face, “Wondered when you planned on getting up!”

“Before we do anything … I need to call someone,” Gaby slowly mentioned as she sat down at the kitchen table. She looked at the clock and noticed it was just after eight.

“Who?” Jessica asked as she was getting ready to put the eggs on.

“Maddy … after what you told me last night, I owe her an apology...” Gaby lamented while staring at her tea cup.

“Before you do anything … here!” Jessica gave Gaby two of her pills, wrapped in aluminum foil.

“How’d you get these?” Gaby asked.

“Jules sneaked them to me last night after I finished talking to Maddy,” Jessica replied. She watched as Gaby got a glass of water and took one of the pills and then she re-wrapped the other pill.

“The other one’s here for tomorrow, hun...” Jessica mentioned as she put it on the kitchen window sill. “You make your call while I fix some breakfast for us.”

In her heart, she hoped the rift she felt she caused between the two girls would be healed. Just as Gaby started to punch the phone number for the Walters, Jessica walked over and eased the receiver from her hand.

“Just a minute, Gaby. Let me make the call. Whoever answers will think I’m calling for Gaby and then when she’s on the line, I’ll put you on … okay?” Jessica suggested.

After a couple of rings, a voice answered at the other end.

“Morning Jocelyn … it’s Jessica … is Gaby around? Okay … I’ll hold. Oh, hi Maddy … it’s Jess. Keep pretending you’re talking to me ... but I’ve got someone here who really needs to talk to you.”

As Gaby took the receiver from Jessica, she gathered her thoughts before putting the phone up to her mouth.

“Mad? I’m … sorry about yesterday. (sigh) Jessica explained about how she was the one who accepted Mrs. Robert’s dinner offer … not you. I’m sorry for thinking that you an’ … I just wanted to apologize an’ say I was wrong. I’m sorry, Mad ... I love you.” Before she hung up, Gaby sent a kiss to Maddy.

“Things okay now, Gaby?” Jessica asked.

“I dunno know … I guess so. She never said anything on the phone ... an’ she still said some awful things to me yesterday. I ... I just dunno,” Her thoughts fading as she uttered the words.

“Look … just remember what I told you last night...” Jessica softly mentioned. “… about her being hurt?”

“I’ll try...”

“Right now, you’re both still quite emotional about it. Step back for a bit if you need to. They say time can be a great healer. Just don’t let her play the ‘guilt’ game ... some girls are really good at that.”

“Were you?” Gaby mischievously asked.

“My dad said I was very good at that!” Jessica smirked.

Gaby let a little smile show as she threw her arms around Jessica’s neck and pulled her close into a long hug.

Later the two sat down to a breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast, all the while discussing plans for the day. After they cleaned up the kitchen, they went upstairs and got ready to clean the stalls.

“Mad doesn’t have much in the way of old jeans,” Gaby called out as they were in their rooms, changing.

‘Wait a minute and I’ll be right there!” Jessica called back.

When she came into Gaby’s room, she found Gaby had succeeded in finding a suitable top, but Maddy’s two pair of fashionable jeans were totally unsuitable for mucking out a stall.

“Here … try these on,” Jessica suggested as she held out an old pair of her jeans.

“They’re too big!” Gaby squeaked, after pulling them on and holding out the waistband with her thumb.

“Hmmmm … I wish I had your figure when I was your age!” Jessica mischievously replied. Gaby instantly turned a crimson red.

“Anyone ever tell you … you’re cute when you blush?” Gaby turned an even deeper shade of crimson.

Changing the subject and holding out a length of rope, Jessica told Gaby to use it as a belt. “At least the length is about right,” Jess observed as she left the room to go downstairs. “Throw this sweater on as well … you’ll get too hot in your coat.”

When Gaby arrived at the back door, Jessica presented her with a pair of rubber boots and some heavy wool socks.

“Where you have horses … you have horse-shit!” Jessica jokingly offered in response to Gaby’s screwed-up expression to the boots. “Shall we go?”

“What do we hafta do?” Gaby asked as they walked out to the shed

“Well ... simply put, we have to shovel out all the manure and straw that’s on the floor of their stalls and then put down some fresh, dry stuff. If we don’t … their hooves might get infected from stepping in it. We also need to take some time and clean their hooves before we go riding,” Jessica explained. “A neighbour of mine takes the stuff we muck out and uses it for fertilizer.”

Still curious, Gaby asked as they entered the shed, “How often you do this?”

“Three or four times a week. It’s a small price when you own horses,” Jessica replied with a smile. “Ready?”

Between the two of them taking turns shovelling and working the wheelbarrow, they had it done in a couple of hour’s time, all the time chatting away like two girl friends. While they were working away, Jessica proudly told Gaby about her horses as well as giving her tips on riding. By late-morning, both Tonto and Paint were back in their clean stalls.

“C’mon … let’s clean up and then grab some lunch,” Jessica suggested. “We’ll go for a ride after. Howszat sound?”

“…’kay,” Gaby replied as they made their way into the house.

As they were removing their boots, Jessica turned to Gaby, “You know what? Leave the dirty stuff right here and that way you don’t track it through the house. I’ll throw it in the wash while we’re eating.”

“Uh, Jessica?” Gaby was clearly embarrassed as Jessica started to peal off her outer clothes.

“Gabs ... we’re both girls here…” Jessica softly replied.

Once Gaby had removed her jeans and sweater, the two ran upstairs giggling like two schoolgirls.

“You go first … I’ll wait. Just don’t be too long … and don’t forget your hair!” Jessica added with a smile as they reached the top of the stairs.

Not being much of a hair stylist, Jessica simply brushed out Gaby’s hair and then blow-dried it. After she’d finished, Gaby noticed it seemed a bit longer compared to how she and Maddy usually wore it.

“That’s what happens when you don’t style it and just leave it straight.”

Whether Maddy liked it or not, Gaby had no choice but to wear a pair of her girlfriend’s good jeans for riding. She paired those up with a red cotton blouse to complete the look.Later, while both ladies were sitting at the kitchen table finishing lunch, Jessica asked Gaby if she wouldn’t mind washing up as she had a matter to attend to. As she was drying the last plate, Jessica called her into the living room.

“G’wan ... take it!” Jessica urged as she offered the phone to Gaby.

“Hullo? … Mum!” Gaby squealed with delight when she heard her mother’s voice. Glancing at the clock readout on the DVD player, Gaby quickly figured it was late afternoon back home.

For the next fifteen minutes, she questioned her mother about her health and generally caught up on the local news. Jenny was just as eager to hear all about her daughter’s cycling exploits. At one point, Jessica overheard a concerned daughter gently chastise her mother for doing too much so soon after surgery. Other times, she heard laughing as mother and daughter obviously shared a light hearted moment. Finally, Gaby said her good-byes and hung up the phone.

“Feel better? C’mon … let’s go for a ride!” Jessica suggested.

As they grabbed their jackets, Jessica presented Gaby with one of her three pair of western boots explaining she needed a good pair of boots to prevent the stirrups cutting into the leg if she put her foot too far in.

“The proper way is to only let the ball of the foot … this part here …and not the arch … rest in the stirrup … also … there’s a safety issue … less chance of trapping your foot in the stirrup if you fall off,”

“How’d they feel?” Jessica asked once Gaby pulled them on.

“Good!” Gaby replied as she took a few steps in them.

“Too big?…Too loose?” Miss Bell pressed.

“Nope,” Gaby confirmed.

“That’s good … I was thinking I’d have to stuff the boots … but I guess after seeing how my moccasins fit you, I needn’t have worried, huh?” Jessica stated with a smile.

Before they got out the door, Gaby turned to an unsuspecting Jessica and planed a kiss on her cheek. “Thank you for calling Mum,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome,” Jessica quietly replied with a hug after which they proceeded out to the horses.

Jessica proved to be as good a teacher in the stables as in the classroom. She carefully showed Gaby the correct way to saddle a horse and explained each step, starting with a thorough inspection of the tack for any wear or damage to the various straps and leather. She also stressed the importance of grooming the horse, especially after a ride. After saddling Tonto, Jessica assisted Gaby in getting Paint ready for her riding debut.

Once they led their horses out of the shed by the reins, Jessica effortlessly mounted Tonto.

“Ever done this before, Gabs?” Jessica inquired. Gaby shook her head.

“Quite simple really. I know it’s a big step, but … stand on Paint’s left side facing him …put your left hand on his neck in front of the saddle horn … that’s it … that thing sticking up… oh … an’ hold the reins in your left hand as well… ”

Jessica!” Gaby shrieked while she turned a few shades of red.

Amid their laughter, Jessica carried on, “N… now put your left foot in the stirrup … an’ using your right hand … grab the cantle … turn your head and look at me … it’s this part of the saddle … good … now swing … ooo … kay…” Jessica was surprised with Gaby’s ‘horsemanship’.

“What can I say? Drew watched a lot of westerns,” Gaby smugly replied as she reined Paint around and with a gentle nudge to her sides, began her ride at a walking pace.

“Are you sure you’ve never done this before?” Jessica asked with a smile.

“That’s all I know … honest… that an’ ‘whoa’ stops him,” Gaby joked.

“Otherwise … how do you feel? You nervous?”

“Kinda,” Gaby admitted.

“Well, relax … horses can pick up on that,” Jessica urged.

“…’kay…”

“Ready for some more operating instructions?”

“Yes ma’am!” Gaby enthused.

“Okay … you already seem to know how to guide a horse with the reins and you were right back there. Never kick a horse in the flanks to get him to move … a gentle nudge is all it really takes … and don’t hold the reins tightly … give the horse some slack,” Jessica explained as they continued into the large field behind the house.

“Suppose you’d like to know how to stay on?” Miss Bell playfully asked.

“The thought had crossed my mind,” Gaby replied with a smile.

“Simple enough … use your knees … but there’s no need to squeeze hard unless you’re at a gallop or making a sharp turn. Remember … if you’re always holding on too tight … a horse’ll know you’re nervous. Think you’d like to try a gentle trot?” Jessica asked.

“Ummm … okay ... I think.”

“Hey ... it’s your ride …you set the pace,” Miss Bell reminded.

“…’kay… I’m ready,” Gaby answered.

“… ‘member … just a gentle tap with the heels on the flanks!”

Jessica got Tonto to break out across the field in a trot while Gaby followed on Paint. Again, when the two were riding beside each other, Jessica commended Gaby on her riding.

“You seem to be a natural at this,” Jessica called over.

“Nawww … Paint’s just making me look good!” Gaby replied with a laugh.

Jessica led Gaby in a few lazy figure eight’s to let her get the feel of controlling the horse, as well as stopping and starting several times.

“C’mon back to the house … we’ve got to get some pictures of this,” Jessica excitedly suggested one time they were stopped in the middle of the field.

The two kept the pace of the return trip to a trot. Gaby was tempted to coax Paint to a full gallop like she’s seen in the Westerns, but she was still a bit unsure of herself on the back of a horse.

Slowly riding up to the back of the house, Jessica dismounted and gave Tonto’s reins to Gaby to hold.

“Stay here … I’ll be right back!”

Almost as quickly as she entered the house, Miss Bell poked her head out of the door.

“It just dawned on me … Maddy’s batteries for her camera were getting low and I forgot to pick up some new ones up, last week. Was that your camera I saw her using on Friday or was it hers?”

Gaby thought back to the field trip and then called out, “That probably was me you saw … check my … umm … Maddy’s bag. I think I put it in there!” Moments later Jessica reappeared brandishing the camera and a small box.

“Okay … get down and come here. We’re going to do this up right!” Jessica instructed with a mischievous grin, as she took Tonto’s reins and loosely draped them around a log on the nearby wood pile.

After Gaby dismounted and stood in front of her, Jessica began brushing out her hair.

“You looked so good in these last night…” When she was finished, Gaby was again wearing the same aboriginal jewellery she wore the previous night.

“Now … mount up and let’s get some pictures!”

Shortly after heading back out, they once again found themselves in the same field, kicking up the loose snow as they took the horses through the remaining few deep snowdrifts that had built up in the wide open expanse of the gently rolling countryside.

Several times during the afternoon, Jessica reined in Tonto and took photos as Gaby rode past her. Later that afternoon, when Gaby reined in Paint and walked back towards her, Jessica knew by the look on her charge’s face that she had been successful in giving her at least one memorable, happy, weekend in Grottoes.

“You look like someone who’s having a lot of fun,” Jessica called out as Gaby and Paint drew near.

“I am!” Gaby enthused.

“Must be gettin’ late ... the sun’s starting to go down. I guess we should start heading back,” Jessica stated, then without waiting for any reply, reined Tonto around and started to head back at a walking pace. As she drew parallel to Gaby, she asked, “Feel like you might like to do this again?”

“I think so. I really had fun this afternoon,” Gaby thoughtfully replied.

“Maybe we could arrange it, then. Let’s see how things go, okay?” Jessica then put Tonto into a fast trot, leaving Gaby no choice but to make the same request of Paint.

Outside the shed, they both dismounted and walked the horses back to their stalls where Jessica instructed Gaby on the removal and post-ride care of the saddle and the other tack, as well wiping down their horses.

“… and don’t forget to clean the mud and stuff from their hooves,” Jessica lectured as she inspected Paint’s hooves, under Gaby’s watchful eye.

That evening, they decided to order-in some Chinese food while they plopped themselves in front of the television. However, most of the evening was spent quietly reliving the weekend. Both were a bit reluctant to acknowledge the time until the evening wore on to a close and they headed off to their respective beds. The following morning when Gaby came down for breakfast, Jessica immediately suggested she go back upstairs and change into a skirt or dress.

“I know you’d wear jeans, but they’d definitely look out of place for Maddy. I’ve yet to see that girl go to school in anything other than a skirt or dress.”

“Oops ... I forgot!”

“I don’t know how she does it in the kind of weather we’ve been having … but she does,” Jessica pondered.

“Back ‘ome, the girls can wear pants in cold weather with their school uniform … but Mad always wore her skirt,” Gaby related as she turned to go back up to Maddy’s room and change.

Doffing her jeans, she decided Maddy’s black pleated mini would go best with the off-white top she was wearing. Gaby added Maddy’s dress pumps with the 2” heel as a final touch.

Once again, when she came into the kitchen, Jessica passed comment on the teen’s fashion sense.

“I swear you could give lessons to half the girls in the school!”

After her breakfast, Gaby went back upstairs and sorted herself out before again presenting herself to Jessica. Soon they were going through the final checklist before they left for AHS.

“You have everything, Gabs?” Jessica inquired.

“Think so … I didn’t bring any of my own stuff.” Picking up Maddy’s books, the teenager glanced at Jessica.

“I’m all set!” Gaby cheerfully announced.

“You remembered your pill for today?” Jessica asked.

“Yep!” Gaby replied. “Took it at breakfast.”

“Yes … young ladies say ‘yes’ … not ‘yep’ … got it?” Jessica pointed out with a smile.

“Yep,” (giggle) Gaby impishly replied.

“Well … I guess that’s it. I don't suppose it would matter too much if you left anything behind, would it? Simple enough to return anything you forgot,” Jessica wistfully mentioned.

As she turned to pick up her briefcase full of marked papers and some loose textbooks from the small table near the front door, Gaby caused her to pause.

“Jessica? Before we go, I need to say something. Even with the dinner and the argument with Maddy … this weekend has meant a lot to me. I enjoyed our talks. Most important of all ... thanks for listening … Auntie Jess.” Gaby embraced Jessica in a long hug and when they parted, she kissed her on the cheek.

“I loved having you here, Gabs…” Jessica’s voice broke as she softly spoke. “Unfortunately ... it was only for the weekend … and ... it is Monday.”

She wrapped Gaby up into a quick hug and then asked her to help carry her books out to the car. While Gaby quickly scooped the loose books in her arms, Jessica grabbed her briefcase. As she stepped onto the front porch, she used the key fob to unlock the car.

“Get in, while I lock up and quickly brush the car off. So much for an accurate weather forecast ... hope this doesn't keep up.”

“Yeah … I was hoping for a quick ride after school,” Gaby stated as she got into the car.

Gaby found the short drive to Augusta High rather interesting with bands of snow flurries alternating with clear blue skies and all the time, Jessica commenting about how she enjoyed having her for the weekend. As they drew closer to the school, Gaby’s thoughts were again drawn to her amazement of how many of the students at the school drove their own cars. Soon after entering the staff parking, Miss Bell pulled into her customary spot. Although Gaby noticed that none of the school buses had yet arrived, she did notice that Sandy and Em had already left Sandy’s car and were just about to enter the building.

Jessica locked the car up and they walked together towards the entrance. Miss Bell smiled to herself when a sudden gust of cold wind made Gaby stop in her tracks and hold her skirt down.

“Blimey! That’s cold! ‘Ow does she do this?” Gaby exclaimed.

“I think I asked you first,” Miss Bell replied, laughing.
As they approached the doors, they noticed how deserted the place looked. Usually a lot of kids hung about outside until the first bell but given the cold wind pretty much everyone was going straight inside to the warmer temperatures. The resulting chaos in the halls made Gaby momentarily pause at the entrance.

“You okay Maddy?” Miss Bell asked as several students walked past.

“Sorry?” Gaby replied, not really paying attention to Jessica’s question. She was thinking about having to walk into the school as her cousin. .“What if someone talks to me and twigs? I don’t know what’s gone on between Mad and her friends.”

Seeing Gaby’s far-off look, Jessica gently grabbed Gaby’s arm and pulled her out of the crush of students into a quieter corner, once they got inside.

“Are you okay, hun?” Miss Bell quietly asked.

“Yes … thanks, Miss...” Gaby sheepishly replied as she was abruptly brought out of her thoughts.

“I'll see the two of you before homeroom,” Jessica quietly confirmed.

”We’ll be there … thanks,” Gaby replied.

Without knowing Maddy’s locker combination, Gaby realized she’d have to kill time until Gaby arrived. Miss Bell gave Gaby’s shoulder a reassuring squeeze as she disappeared into the crowded hall. She didn’t have to wait long before the first of the school buses pulled up outside and some familiar faces got off.

“Hiya Mad!”

“Crikey!” Gaby jumped at the voice and then turned around to see Em standing behind her.

“Are ya okay? You look a bit pale,” Em wondered.

“Oh … it’s only you, Em. You scared the crap outta me. I was watching for Gaby,” Maddy revealed as her heart rate returned to normal.

“Sorry,” Em apologized. “Mad’s sounding more like Drew everyday.”

“Ummm … yeah … there she is ... Gaby!” Maddy was quick to get her girlfriend’s attention when she saw her follow the Walters girls and Jules through the main doors. She quickly ran up to the four girls and reached for Maddy’s hand.

“I need to talk with Gabs before class … in private like.”

“See you there then,” Britney stated as she started to go to her locker. Jules gave the two a knowing look as she thankfully steered Debbie to their own lockers.

“Well … yeah. See ya later guys … I've got to talk to Sab before class.” Sensing that she was being ignored by Maddy, Em reluctantly decided to take Britney’s cue and leave.

“Laters!” Maddy called out as she steered her cousin through the crowded hall.

“C’mon … we've just got time to swap and get to our lockers before homeroom!” Gaby hissed.

“Where we going?” Maddy asked.

“Miss Bell’s gonna let us use her ‘office’ to swap back. It’s more private than the girl’s loo … less chance of someone walking in on us!” Gaby explained. Jessica’s ‘office’ was a former stock room adjoining her classroom, which she now used to manage the exchange program.

When Jessica closed the ‘office’ door, Maddy made a confession to Gaby.

”Umm … I don’t think we’ll change underwear this time, Gabs. I’m … uh … on.”

As they were swapping clothes, Maddy told her how Jocelyn had to come to her aid when she was stuck in the loo without a change of towels and how she had to drive her to the store to get a box of her own.

“She saw you?” Gaby excitedly asked.

“Uh huh,” Maddy quietly acknowledged.

“That’s great! Maybe she’ll stop looking at me all funny like. Now she’ll have to believe I’m a girl!” Gaby reasoned as she held Maddy’s face between her hands. That was quickly followed by a tender kiss to her lips.

When they were doing their make-up, Gaby asked, “Just curious … but … why’d you hafta go and wear a skirt on a day like this?”

“Why not? I’m a girl … Gaby’s a girl … an’ girls wear skirts,” Maddy offered.

Drew doesn’t,” Gaby mumbled. “Surprised Jules didn’t tell you 'Gaby' doesn’t wear skirts to school.”

“She did … I just thought you needed to change your image,” Maddy playfully replied.

“Oh gee ... thanks!” Gaby sarcastically mumbled and then for no apparent reason, she began to giggle while looking at Maddy.

“What’s your problem?” Maddy demanded to know.

“Yer hair! Yer not gonna tell me that you willingly put it into bunches!” Gaby managed to get out between her giggling. “Brit did ‘em … didn’t she?”

“Yeah…” Maddy sheepishly admitted.

“Then ... I won the bet!” Gaby gloated as she took them out of Maddy’s hair. After fixing her own hair, Maddy started to put Gaby’s hair up.

“Uh uh … no way!” Gaby playfully replied while vigorously shaking her head.

“You got to … Brit will know!” Maddy pleaded.

“All she’ll know is that I took ‘em out … an’ that I don’t like ‘em!” Gaby firmly stated.

True to her word, Jessica came into the back room and lifted both girl’s hair, checking for Gaby’s piercing. Satisfied they had swapped back, she told them to quickly go to their lockers and get their books, then get to their homerooms.

Gaby entered Miss Jackson’s classroom just as she was finishing taking attendance. “Glad you could join us, Gaby.”

 
 
Comments are gratefully appreciated


 
To Be Continued...
 

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Am Glad That Gaby Had A Good Time With Miss Bell

It is so sad that Maddy is treating her best friend this way. But then again, this story is going where no other Gaby story has gone before.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Comment gratefully provided

Thanks for a nice continuation PB. I'm enjoying your FanFic emensly, and am curious where you're taking it.

Annette

Thanks for the comments

Stan, Annette, things take some serious zigs and zags before it's all over with. The chapters already posted on MB's website are being reworked and polished before posting here (the changes are also made available to MB who posts them on her site). The following two stories have also been reworked to make them mesh with Atd, and I can tell you some big things happen to Gaby.

Kate Hart, with her Drew's Meltdown story, is treading along a similiar path to PB. Both have taken the hard "reality bites" path. I don't get to see Kate's stuff in advance like I do PB's, but she has assurred me she still has more to say about Drew/Gaby. I'm looking forward to them.

FWIW, the look of the stories posted here reflects more closly the way PB wanted them to appear, since I have control over the fonts and appearance. I hope these nuances add to the reader enjoyment.

Enjoy! And please, comment!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Very good, but ...

Though we learned part of the rift between Gabi/Drew and Maddie is a misscomunication, Maddie still comes off as a selfish, self centered bitch, to be blunt.

All the jokes, all the mixups all the fun is at Drew/Gaby's expense. Some of the *jokes* could have exposed Drew/Gaby to harm but it's all 'Ha ha ha ha' to Maddie and others. Mind you since the begining of the whole Gaby saga, he/she has been the inadvertant and deliberate target of her mother/dad, sis, Maddie and friends jokes and he, we know he's geniticaly a she now, was too nice and sweet to object much. The few times Drew did dad and other acused him of hurting a charity or some other lame excuse.

I swear, if I was Gaby, as much as I love Maddie with all my heart, for what she did to me in America and after, and before for that matter, I'd have rejected her and found a new love. But then they are teens after all so maybe Maddie and co deserve forgiveness. But Mom, older Sis, the school pricipal and dad?

I guess I'm too judgemental but why must Drew/Gaby alway be the brunt of the joke?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

The goat

In any group of kids there is most always a 'goat', the person who is most fun to tease. This is not necessarily a reflection on the person's status in the group. Often that person is well-liked. It's just that he or she provides the best reaction. Obviously, Drew/Gaby provides the best possible reaction by being compliant with whatever hare-brained idea his/her friends come up with. It's not deliberately malicious at first, but when certain people decide to see just how far Drew can be pushed it becomes so.

All I can say is, stick around and fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a wild ride!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin