New Home Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

For the next week and a half, Olivia continued to live her life at the Y. F. F. H. with her newfound friends. They spent their days going to the mall, watching TV, having sleepovers, and swimming in the swimming pool. One evening, Olivia even went to the movies with Bailey and Stephanie.

But it all changed one day. Olivia had arranged to hang out with Valeria, Piper, Stephanie and Sarah at Stephanie's and Sarah's dorm. Bailey was supposed to go too, but she had to stay in her dorm because she had gotten the barfs earlier that day.

Olivia had stayed in the cafeteria a little longer than everyone else, since she was coming down with stomach cramps and wanted to give her dinner some time to settle in her stomach. When the cramps died down, she got up and left. She was leaving the cafeteria after dinner to go to Stephanie's dorm when she ran smack into Miss Johnson.

"Well hello Olivia!" said Miss Johnson. "I haven't got to see you since you first came here!"

"No, you haven't," Olivia said. All of a sudden, her mind was surging with questions that she had wanted to ask Miss Johnson.

"I hear you're liking it here," said Miss Johnson. "Is that true?"

"It is," said Olivia. "I'm enjoying myself. But...but how did you turn me into a girl?"

Miss Johnson just smiled. "Oh, I can't tell you that. You wouldn't understand it anyway."

"But-but I want to know," said Olivia. "I'm glad you gave me a new home, but-"

"It's really complicated," said Miss Johnson. "I cannot begin to explain it to you."

Olivia sighed. "Well, then-"

"But have you kept the secret?" Miss Johnson asked, now in an undertone. "That you were once a boy?"

"No," said Olivia. "That woman said I'd be terminated-"

"Excellent," said Miss Johnson. "But that doesn't mean you can't have friends here."

"Oh, yeah," Olivia said, remembering where she was going. "I gotta go meet some friends." She went down the hall to where she knew Stephanie's dorm was. But while she was walking by her apartment, she felt a wetness on the bottom of her pants. Olivia stopped in her tracks, wondering what was going on. Had she sat on a wet spot? Did she accidentally let loose some pee?

Olivia decided to investigate. She went into her dorm room and made a beeline for the bathroom. As she went, she walked past Bailey lying in the top bunk. "Olivia, what are you doing?" Bailey asked.

"Just-just checking myself," Olivia said as she went into the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She pulled down her pants and underwear and sat on the toilet. But one look at her panties told her something was seriously wrong. There was a big spot of blood on the panties. Olivia doubled over to look inside the toilet, and she saw blood dripping from her butt.

"Bailey!" Olivia called, panicking. "Help me!"

"What is it?" Bailey asked from the bedroom.

"I-I think I got my period!" Olivia called as she unlocked the stall door. "Could you come get me a tampon?"

"Do you not have one?" Bailey asked as she came into the bathroom and went over to Olivia's stall.

"No," said Olivia. "I'm new to this whole period business!"

Bailey frowned. "Aren't you, like, fifteen?"

Olivia bit her lip. "Just-just get me a tampon! And a new pair of underwear!"

Bailey went and got a tampon from the sink's drawer, while Olivia slid her shorts and panties off her body. She kicked them aside as Bailey came back with a tampon. With a little help from Bailey, Olivia was able to insert the tampon into her vagina. It felt a little uncomfortable at first, but she was able to settle it in so that the blood stopped coming out. Then Olivia walked out of the bathroom and got a new, clean pair of panties from her dresser drawer.

"How are you feeling?" Olivia asked as she was pulling the panties up.

"Better," said Bailey. "I haven't thrown up for the past hour, but my stomach is still feeling icky."

"Hope you get better," Olivia said as she put on a pair of jeans.

"Have fun at Stephanie's place," Bailey said as Olivia left.

"I will," Olivia said as she left.

At Stephanie's dorm, Olivia hung out with Valeria, Piper, Stephanie, Sarah, Andrea, and Vanessa. Andrea and Vanessa were Stephanie's other dormmates. They played some party games, watched a few episodes of Stranger Things, and then decided they wanted some ice cream.

"We should go to Dairy Queen," said Piper.

"No, let's just go to the ice-cream counter at the cafeteria," said Vanessa.

"That ice cream's disgusting," said Stephanie. "We should just buy some ice cream sandwiches."

They took a vote and decided to go to the Walmart on the corner and buy ice cream sandwiches, then go eat them at the foster home's swimming pool. Valeria paid for the box of chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches, and then they went back to the foster home. Stephanie, Sarah, Valeria, and Andrea went back to their dorms to change into their swimsuits, but Olivia, Piper, and Vanessa went straight to the pool. Piper and Vanessa didn't feel like swimming, and Olivia was still feeling her period cramps, so she didn't think it would be a good idea to go swimming.

But while Olivia was eating an ice cream sandwich, dipping her feet in the water, she could feel the cramps going away. She was almost tempted to go back to her dorm and change into her swimsuit.

"You sure you guys don't want to swim with us?" Valeria asked as she lowered her body into the water.

"I mean, I guess I can go back to my dorm and get my swimsuit," said Olivia.

"Or you can just swim in your underwear," Andrea suggested. She was wearing a purple bikini and was about to go off the diving board.

"Can we do that?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah. You can," said Andrea.

Olivia hesitated. By now, she had gotten used to walking around her dorm only half or partially dressed. But outside the dorm, it felt different. There was less privacy, more...

No, Olivia told herself. It wouldn't be that different from wearing a swimsuit. After all, a bikini was, essentially, a bra and panties made out of swimsuit material. Besides, at least it was all girls here. If there was a boy in the room, it would be a whole different story.

So Olivia finished off her ice cream sandwich and stood up. She took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her underwear for everyone to see. She went up to the pool steps and descended into the water. She settled into it, swimming gracefully through the water. She went off the diving board a couple times before she decided to go join Valeria and Stephanie in the hot tub.

"Wow, Olivia," Valeria said as Olivia walked up to the hot tub. "You're soaked."

"I know," said Olivia. "I just got out of the pool."

"Yeah, but look at your bra," said Valeria. "I can totally see through it."

Olivia looked down and saw that her nipples were bulging out through the damp fabric of the bra. "Maybe I should've gotten my swimsuit after all," she said.

"It's okay," said Valeria. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." She winked.

"Something a boy would love to see," said Stephanie. "I should know," she added under her breath.

Olivia's heart missed a beat. "What did you just say?"

"I, uh..." Stephanie hesitated. "I-I meant that I know firsthand that a boy would like to see your nipples, because I was-"

But before she could finish her sentence, a loud alarm blared. Red lights flashed throughout the room, and everyone froze in their tracks. Miss Johnson burst into the room, followed by two women dressed in black. "What did I just hear?" Miss Johnson asked. For the first time, she did not have a friendly smile. Every line in Miss Johnson's face was full of fury. Her eyes were angry enough to make anyone want to crawl away and hide.

"What-I-nothing!" Stephanie cried.

"I heard you," Miss Johnson scolded. "You were divulging secrets to your dormmates and their friends."

"She didn't even finish her sentence," said Olivia.

"Well, we're going to make sure she doesn't," said Miss Johnson. "Stephanie, come with us. The rest of you, go back to your dorms."

"But we-"

"NOW!"

The girls knew this was not the time to argue. They quickly got out of the pool and left the room. They didn't even bother to retrieve their clothes, they just went back to their dorms in their swimsuits and (in Olivia's case) underwear. Meanwhile, Stephanie was escorted down the hall by Miss Johnson and the two dark women to...who knows where.

"What happened?" Bailey asked as Olivia, Piper, and Valeria came into their dorm.

"Stephanie started talking about something," said Valeria. "And Miss Johnson somehow heard her and came in."

"She took Stephanie," Olivia said as she peeled off her wet bra. "And she told us all to go back to our dorms."

"What did Stephanie talk about that made Miss Johnson so mad?" Bailey asked.

"Well, I had came out of the pool with my bra all wet," Olivia explained, pausing to let her breasts bounce. "And Stephanie said a boy would like to see my nipples through my bra."

"She said it like she knew firsthand," said Valeria. "I think she was going to say she used to be a guy."

"What is she, transgender?" Bailey asked.

"I don't think so," said Piper. "Miss Johnson doesn't allow trans kids at the Y. F. F. H."

"Maybe she was just joking?" Valeria suggested.

"No, Miss Johnson said she didn't want Stephanie to tell any secrets," said Valeria.

"But what was Stephanie going to say?" Piper asked.

"I don't know," Olivia said darkly. She had taken off her wet panties and put on some dry ones. Unknown to her dormmates, she knew what Stephanie was going to say. Judging by what had happened, Olivia suspected that Stephanie had been a boy before coming here, and Miss Johnson had turned him into a girl and told her to keep it secret. Olivia knew that Stephanie would likely be "terminated," as Olivia had warned she would be if she revealed that she used to be a boy.

But what did this mean? Was every girl here a boy originally? If so, did Miss Johnson want everyone to think all the other girls were already girls to begin with? She was going to have to find out.

To be continued...

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos