Learning To Be A Mother Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Gina stands next to Arnold in her bikini as he steered the sailboat. She was wearing her black bikini and Arabella had on a purple one. Cadmus and Trigger were standing near everyone as they sail on the ocean.

Arabella was enjoying the ride. She had never been on a sailboat before and was amazed at how big the ocean was. They were at least fifteen miles away from shore.

“Mom, do you know how to scuba dive?” Arabella looks towards Gina.

“Actually, we both do Arabella. Arnold and I both learned at the same time under my father.” Gina remembered when her father taught her how to scuba dive.

She uses to be afraid of the water and drowning. The person who had made her his slave, use to lock her in a metal coffin and fill it with water, until she could barely breathe. It took a long time for her to overcome her fear of water and enclosed spaces.

“I’m going to drop anchor her, so we can teach Arabella how to snorkel.” Arnold takes the sail in and slow down and drops anchor.
Gina goes down into the cabin and grabs the snorkeling kit for all of them. Arnold jumps into the water and motions for Arabella to jump. She
looks at Arnold and then at her mother.

“I’m right behind you, sweetie.” Gina walks up to Arabella.

Arabella jumps into the water near Arnold. She reaches out to him because she couldn’t feel anything under her feet.

“Easy Arabella. I’m right here and so is your mom.” Arnold holds Arabella.

Gina wraps her arm around Arabella’s waist as she treads water. She holds her scared daughter.

“Just tread water baby.” As Gina slowly remove her arm.

Arnold slowly removes his arm but stays close by like Gina was doing. He watches as Arabella tread water.

“That’s a good girl.” A smile appears on his face as he watches Arabella.

Gina had a smile on her face as she watches Arabella tread water. She felt proud of her.

“You’re doing very good, Arabella.”

Arnold looked up at the boat. Trigger and Cadmus were watching them.

“Do you puppies want to jump in?” Arnold knew Cadmus didn’t like large bodies of water.

Trigger jumps into the water and swims over to Arabella. The little wolf pup wanted to be with her human.

“I think Trigger wants to be with us.” Arnold holds the wolf pup as he treads water.

Gina looks up at Cadmus “come on Cadmus.”

Cadmus jumps in and swims over to Gina. He stays near her.

“I didn’t know wolves could swim.” Arabella was surprised that both wolves were swimming.

“They can, I always thought Cadmus didn’t like too.” She scratches between his ears.

Gina and Arnold show Arabella how to snorkel. It takes Arabella a few tries but manages to get the hang of it. She enjoys herself as she swims
around looking down into the water.

Gina takes her underwater and swims with her. Arabella was enjoying swimming with her adopted mother. Arnold joins them after getting the
wolves back aboard the boat.

They swim around for a while and board the boat. Arabella was happy and tired from swimming. Gina goes below deck and fixes lunch for everyone. Arnold shows Arabella what all the gauges were for.

The rest of the day they spend traveling. Arnold lets Arabella steer the sailboat.

“Mom, how often did you go sailing with grandpa?” Arabella looks over towards her mother.

“We went sailing a few times. We have sailed to Canada, New York, Mexico, and a few other places.” Gina had enjoyed it and helped her overcome her fears.

“Are we going back to shore for the night?” Arabella was curious because she wanted to know what it was like to sleep on a boat.

“Nope, we’re going to sleep aboard the sailboat tonight.” Gina figures Arabella would like that.

“Cool!” Arabella carries Trigger back on the deck with her.

Arnold finds a nice place to drop anchor for the night. Gina fixes them a nice dinner and they eat up on the deck. Arabella was curled against Gina as they ate and watched the night sky.

They could see all the stars at night on the ranch, but Arabella was enjoying being out on the water. She falls asleep up on the deck of the sailboat.

Gina notices that Arabella was asleep “I think we wore her out.” As Gina gets up to carry her down inside the boat.

“I think your right.” Arnold scoops Arabella up and carries her over to Gina.

Gina takes her and carries her to the bed she’ll be sleeping in. She changes Arabella out of her bikini and into her nightshirt. Arnold come sin after Gina had Arabella dressed and tucked in. He had Triggered in his hand and places her on the bed. Arnold places a kiss on Arabella’s forehead.

Gina places a kiss on her forehead. The two of them head to the master bedroom. Gina slips out of her bikini and stands there before Arnold.

“See anything you like, big boy?” Gina strikes a sexy pose for him.

“I see a lot that I like.” He walks up to her and wraps his arms around her.

He starts kissing her. He misses her dearly when he was in Boston for school. They had talked about it and she could come out to the East coast work at a company owned by her father. However, she was the President of her father’s armor company and the leader of the Private Security Contract company.

Gina breaks the kiss and steps away from Arnold. She was ready to jump his bones right now, but she wanted to check and make sure her gun was secure. She walks over where her gun was and pull it out to check it. Once she was done with it, she places it back.

Arnold just smile at her “you brought your gun with you?” As Arnolds walks over and wraps her in his arms.

“I don’t go anywhere without it.” As she kisses him.

They fall onto the bed still holding one another. Arnolds strips out of his shorts and starts pleasing Gina. Somewhere around one in the morning, they finally fall asleep.

Cadmus starts growling, which wakes Gina. Gina grabs her gun and slips out bed. She shivers as the cold air hits her bare warm skin. She points towards Cadmus and follows him. When she gets to the ladder that leads up to the deck, she could hear movement.

Gina slowly climbs the ladder and spots two guys on her father’s sailboat. She spots their boat anchor nearby.

“Can I help you, gentlemen?” Gina had her gun trained on both men.

The guys turn around and spot a naked oriental woman with a gun pointed right at them. They could hear growling below deck and through one of the portals that look down into the galley.

“That would be my wolf wanting to come up and kill you. Now, what are you doing on my sailboat?” Gina was ready to shoot both men.

One of the guys thought he could talk her out of shooting them. He walks forward some.

“That’s enough. You take one more step and I’ll put a bullet in you.”

Arnold heard Cadmus growling and felt that Gina was missing out of bed. He takes the other hidden gun and walked out towards Cadmus. He heard voices up on the deck.

He walks over towards one of the portals and could see two guys and Gina standing on the deck in the nude. The deck lights were on, so Gina had enough light to shoot the men.

While he is watching, he calls the Coast Guard and reports what is going on. While he is talking to the Coast Guard, he hears gunshots. He drops the mike and heads up to the deck.

The two men that had been up on deck were laying on the deck now with blood coming out of their chest. Gina was standing there, just looking at them.

“What happened?” Arnold looks at Gina.

“The dumb ass was going for his knife after I told him I would shoot him.” Gina walks over and spots the knife in the other guy's hand.

Arabella was asleep when she heard gunshots above her. Trigger was standing on the bed and growling.

“Mom!” Arabella was scared and wanted Gina.

Cadmus walks into the room and jumps up on the bed. He sits next to her.

Arnold hears Arabella’s scared voice. He goes back down into the galley and towards Arabella’s bedroom.

“Everything is alright, Arabella. Your mom is up on the deck handling things. Cadmus is going to protect you.” He looks at Cadmus and could tell the wolf was in a protective mood.

Arabella looks at Arnold and wonders what was going on. The gunshots woke her up. She hugs Cadmus and pulls Trigger to her.

The Coast Guard finally shows-up and Gina explains everything to them. Arnold had gotten her a nightshirt to slip on. After the Coast Guard leaves, the sun was coming up.

“I better get the blood off the deck.” Gina heads down to the galley and get the cleaning material.

“I’ll help you.” As Arnold helps Gina clean up the deck.

Gina and Arnold check on Arabella to make sure she was alright. They find her sound asleep with Cadmus and Trigger curled near her head.

Arabella fell back to sleep after the Coast Guard left. Trigger and Cadmus were protecting her. He goes back up to finish helping Gina.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not as much money in Piracy

as those two guys hoped there would be, I doubt an inquest will be needed.