The Locker Room

Printer-friendly version

James was just another boy in high school. Every day he went to class, played baseball, and dreamed of getting a hot girlfriend. The girl he wanted most was Meghan. She was in his P. E. class, and she was the most popular girl at school. James was hardly the only boy who wanted her.

But one day, James got a chance to make a move on her. At the school one weekend, James and Meghan were both commissioned to clean out the P. E. changing rooms. That is, they had to get all the carts of basketballs, bags of jerseys, and baseball equipment out of the locker rooms so that the painters could have an easier job re-painting them.

James and Meghan were the only ones who went to the school to help out. The gym teacher, Mrs. Nielson, told James and Meghan to bring all the gym equipment to the office, where they would be stored while the painters did their thing. James went into the boy's locker room and got the bags of baseball equipment from the storage area. But, to his surprise, that was all there was in the boy's locker room. The rest must've been in the girl's locker room.

Sure enough, when James was coming back from the office, he ran into Meghan, who was carrying a huge rucksack filled with football armor. "Could you give me a hand?" Meghan asked.

"Sure," said James. His heart was fluttering at the thought of spending time with Meghan. He helped her carry the bag of football gear to the office, then followed her back to the locker rooms.

As James stood before the threshold of the girl's locker room, he hesitated. It was an unwritten law that boys were not allowed in the girl's locker room, and vice versa. The teachers weren't too strict about it, but James had heard stories about boys who went into the girl's locker room and were never heard from again.

"C'mon in," said Meghan. "There aren't any girls in here changing. You can come in."

"Yeah, all right," said James. He entered the girl's locker room and looked around. Not surprisingly, it looked like a mirror version of the boy's locker room that he was so familiar with.

James and Meghan came to the storage area and started pushing the basketball carts out. But as they were going back through the locker area, James suddenly felt a tingling sensation all over his body. He froze in his tracks and stopped pushing the cart. "What's wrong?" Meghan asked.

"I...I don't feel so good," James said, unknowingly creating a new Infinity War meme. He looked down at his body to see his clothes changing around him. His pants were getting tighter around his legs and butt, and his coat joined together in the front with the zipper disappearing. The coat got thinner and lighter as its sleeves shrank, turning into a short-sleeved shirt over James' other one.

Underneath his clothes, his underwear started to change. His boxer shorts shrank down and got tighter, becoming a pair of panties. His shirt shrank down until it became a bra. James reached up to his shoulder and felt a bra strip.

"Oh no!" Meghan gasped. "I thought it was just a rumor!"

"What?" James asked.

"That this locker room turns boys into girls!"

Before James could respond, he was overran with another wave of the tingling sensation. It started in his head. His short brown hair grew out until it went past his shoulders, while turning red. His face became more slender, his nose shrank, and his lips got bigger. His voice cracked and became higher.

Next the tingling sensation went down to his torso. His back arched and his waist shrank. Under the bra, mounds of fat built up and formed two breasts. They fit perfectly inside the bra.

The sensation reached James' lower half. His butt grew bigger, its cheeks inflating like two balloons. His thighs gained more mass as his legs got more slender. Finally, James' penis and balls shrank, making the bulge in the panties disappear. James reached down and felt his, or rather her, new vagina under it.

"What...what just happened?" Janet (James) asked.

Meghan was looking at Janet in horror. "You...you just turned into a girl."

"I did?" Janet couldn't believe it. "How did it happen?"

"The locker room is magic," said Meghan. "It turns boys into girls."

"So that's why the boys who come in here are never heard from again," said Janet. "They become girls."

Meghan looked Janet up and down. "You're a cute girl, though."

"Shut up," Janet grumbled. Suddenly, a lightbulb went on over her head. "Wait a minute. If the girl's locker room turns boys into girls, then maybe the boy's locker room can turn girls into boys!"

"You think so?" Meghan asked.

"It's worth a try," said Janet. "Come on." Janet led Meghan out of the girl's locker room and into the boy's locker room. They stood in there for a minute before Meghan started to feel the tingling sensation herself.

"It's happening!" Meghan exclaimed. Her clothes started to shift. Her pants got baggier, and her shirt split in two, forming a button-up jacket. Her panties got thicker and grew out to become boxer shorts. Her bra grew into a T-shirt under the jacket.

"Wait," said Janet. "Why is it not happening to me?"

Meghan paid her no attention as her body changed. Her blonde hair shot backward into her skull while stubble grew on her cheeks and chin. An Adam's Apple bulged out of her neck, giving her a deeper voice. Her breasts shrank until they were non-existent, her back straightened out, and her waist expanded. Her butt flattened out while her legs got shorter and stockier. Finally, in her crotch, a penis grew out of her vagina. Behind it came two testicles.

"You were right," Max (Meghan) said in a much deeper voice. "Both of the locker rooms are magic!"

"But why didn't it turn me back into a boy?" Janet asked.

"Maybe their magic is linked, and every person only gets one gender change," said Max.

"Well, it looks like we've traded genders," said Janet. "Now let's finish clearing out the storage areas."

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dedication to the task at hand

laika's picture

Max and Janet seem to be taking their transformations rather well.
It's refreshing to see a pair of victims of magic sex-change locker rooms
whose first impulse isn't to sue the school, as so often happens in cases like this...
~hugs, Veronica

That comes later

when their parent find out.

What Could You Sue For?

joannebarbarella's picture

Wish I'd had one o' them there locker rooms!

Sue?

Daphne Xu's picture

Let's see... battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress. Although, the parents and students have no doubt contracted away their right to sue.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

Deja Vu

Daphne Xu's picture

I read "Wrong Bathroom" first, so I had a sense of deja vu. The joke only works once, at least during a short period. It is interesting to compare and contrast the two.

While reading "Wrong Bathroom," I wondered if the boy's room changed girls to boys. Here, I found out that the boy's locker room does -- but not to a girl who was (just before? or any time before?) transformed by the girl's locker room. In both cases, the girl's room lured the boy into the wrong room: the need to poop in "Wrong Bathroom," and the minimal equipment in this one. (What was football equipment doing in the girl's locker room anyway?)

A school in which teachers were lenient about boys and girls entering the others' locker room seemed most bizarre. But then, if they knew about the rooms and what they did...

Do the parents recognize their children? Do they whap their children for changing? Has reality shifted around them?

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.