The Observers Group, Chapters 9, 10, 11

Printer-friendly version

the story has been removed...

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good, she is going to make

Good, she is going to make this fool look exactly as he is, a fool. "Better to be thought a fool, rather than opening your mouth and proven one."
He was so busy trying to belittle her and showing off as the jerk he, than to look at the evidence in front of them all.

Wow

Valcyte's picture

Normally I don’t log on and I just read the stories. Lots of repetitive themes. Then I realized I wanted to comment on the excellent writing and exposition of the plot. Here I am, logged on. While I am certainly in favor of the LGBT themes on this site, it is even more exciting to come across someone who really does know how Write and who has introduced transgender themes as a secondary theme.

As it should be.

Val

Confusing clues

Jamie Lee's picture

What is the point acting like a jackass when all it does is make the job harder. Mason may not have liked working with Observers but he could have keep it professional instead of acting like a petulant child.

Because he was acting the petulant child he never considered the freight elevator, which Sarah did and found more evidence. Maybe he should pay more attention how Sarah approaches a murder scene, he might learn something.

Sarah's last question is going to floor Mason, and cause him to give her a snide comment--it's his nature.

Others have feelings too.