Out Centre 2

Printer-friendly version

Out Centre 2
By Fallen Leaf - Playing in Lilith Langtree’s The Center

Douglas need's to enlist the help of his twin as she knows how to make herself look like him. Now he needs to learn how to do so to.

~o~O~o~

Chapter 2

Douglas figured he needed to get to the point. Much like tearing an ‘elasterplast’ off in one pull. There was hopefully less pain just getting it over with. He did need his sister’s help after all. “I’ve got breasts and a… I’ve got all girl parts!” Douglas quickly stated.

“What! I swear Douglas I am going to get you in so much shit for this!” Breanne still mainly asleep hissed while turning on the bedroom lamp and turning on her brother…

“How the hell?” Breanne asked, while climbing out of bed and grabbing Douglas’s breasts. Causing her brother to step back and cover them protectively. “They’re real! Have you been wrapping them before? Have you been taking hormones too?”

“No, I just woke up with them, and I’m… well, a girl down there too.” Douglas hissed back.

“That’s not possible it takes months to years for tits to grow that big. You’re bigger than me!” Breanne declared not comprehending the second part of Douglas’s reply, because she over-reacted to the impossible first part.

“Breanne, I have not been growing these. I went to sleep a boy and woke up… I woke up a complete girl. I need to know how you hide your breasts when you pretend to be me.”

Breanne looked at Douglas having finally completely woken up. “What do you mean, ‘a complete girl’?”

“I mean I have girl parts between my legs. My dick is gone!” Douglas stated then sunk onto the bottom of Breanne’s bed. Somehow admitting it was gone took all his fight from him. “Now can you tell me how to hide this from our steps?” Breanne of course had to verify the ‘complete girl’ statement, and Douglas couldn’t even develop enough energy to care. I mean they were both girls now. What was the reason to worry about his sister seeing something she was infinitely more familiar with already? Hey, and if he was lucky maybe she could prove him wrong from his current despair. Unfortunately luck wasn’t with him.

“Douglas, I am a lot smaller than you up top. You are not going to be able to hide your boobs as easily as I can hide mine. Anyway I still have to play soccer in the league’s playoffs, and I am better than you at soccer.”

“Yes I could do without any more nightmares of having to play soccer in your hockey uniform.” Douglas added, and then seeing Breanne’s quizzical look added, “Don’t ask!”

“Fine; I won’t.” Then after sighing, “We can’t have the steps stopping us swapping like our step-mum did today. I mean yesterday. So it is easiest if I become you, and you become me. I mean you become Breanne full time.”

“What!” Douglas yelled to be quickly shushed by his sister.

“Look I enjoy soccer, and want to see how good our team can do. The chest binding I am using can flatten my barely there breast buds so they don’t poke out through your T-shirts. It can’t hide yours as easily. I think my training bras will be too tight but let’s see you try them on.”

At which point much to Douglas’s surprise, Breanne took her nighty off and picked up Douglas’s pajama bottoms and pulled them on. Completely indifferent to showing her naked body to her brother.

“Douglas, I don’t have anything, you don’t now, have. You are going to have to get used to seeing vaginas now, seen as you have one. Anyway see how much smaller my breasts are compared to yours.” Breanne brazenly commented then still topless walked over to her dresser and opened the second-down-right-hand drawer. Reaching to the back she pulled out a plain white piece of spandex type material that looked sort of like a too small ribbed T-shirt that had its top cut off so there were no arm holes. She pulled it over her head and arms, and positioned it to cover her breasts. Breanne then reached back into the drawer pulled out a second, and threw it at Douglas. “Here try this on, and you’ll see what I mean.”

Douglas initially struggled, and thankfully accepted his sister’s help after she had put his pajama top on. Once it was on he felt extremely uncomfortable. The annoying discomfort of the material compressed tightly against his newly sensitive nipples wouldn’t be too bad, as too the tightness from breathing in too deeply. However, the pain filled feeling of his breasts being squashed into his ribs was not something he could ignore. Further, unlike his sister that now looked like he did last night when he had put on his pajamas. His breasts were still obviously poking out, and would be noticeable unless he was to wear a thick sweater as well as a shirt. As the boys’ school uniform was a thin V-neck sweater he couldn’t hide his breasts and appear to be a boy, where Breanne could. She could look like a boy with a thin T-shirt over the compression torture device.

Douglas was much happier, and gleefully gasped in a few deep breaths after getting the torture device off. Unfortunately his sister had a new torture device to have him try, ‘bras’.

“Okay I won’t be able to help you in the morning to get dressed so let me show you how to try on my school uniform so you will be able to get ready on Monday, and also what to wear today dependent on what the steps decide we are doing this Sunday.” Breanne stated then closing the drawer opened the one above it, and grabbed out different underwear. She sorted it into standard girl panties and bras, more girly girl style undergarments and some boxer boy style underwear.

Over forty minutes later, and Douglas boggled at how he currently felt glad wearing his sister’s nighty. Something he was sure he would never be glad to be wearing before, but at least the too tight training bra, and more girly of the girls panties were off. Unfortunately, Breanne told him the boy style underwear was not for him. “I need to be Douglas, and I’m not wearing Douglas’s used skivvies. The rest of this underwear I’ve never worn. Our step-mum bought it, not me.”

He was so hoping the world would end before Monday so he wouldn’t have to wear the skirt, blouse and bright red satin ribbon tie that the girls’ school uniform consisted of. He could pretend the blazer was a jacket even if it buttoned oddly. It was the best part of the uniform and mores the pity, optional, thus normally not worn. Thankfully the beret was also optional except for special events. He wished he could wear the thicker grey boys’ shirt instead of the thin white girls’ blouse that did nothing to hide his new assets. Also how come the girls’ uniform didn’t have a grey V-neck sweater? No, it came with a thin bright red cardigan that didn’t even have buttons where they were needed, that is to close the thing over the female assets. The cardigan was like a photo frame saying ‘look here!’ It was odd to realize for the first time he wished he could wear the boys maroon tie, actually all of the boys’ uniform was preferable to wear.

Breanne pulled from the back of the third drawer a bottle of pills, and some boys’ vests, the bottle had been hid beneath. Taking the boys vests, and the boxers too, and picking up from the bed the compression tube she’d let him try on previously she said, “Well the rest of the clothes in here are yours. Goodnight Breanne.” With the chosen items of clothing she left for his bedroom that was no longer his.

“But, that means I will have your detentions…” Breanne had left though, and Douglas yet again realized he lost on the trade with his sister.

--oo0$0oo--

Breanne couldn’t believe what had happened. She entered her new bedroom and after turning on the light, closing the door, and throwing her items on her bedspread she threw both arms in the air and offered a silent yell as if she had just scored a goal. The yell was silent because she didn’t want her steps to wake up. Walking over to the window she closed the curtains wondering how her brother could change in a room with them open. Opening the drawers she pulled out Douglas’s undies and threw them on the floor before putting away hers. Feeling justified she swallowed one of her anabolic steroid pills before hiding the bottle. Hopefully the steroids would keep enabling her to develop muscle and stop her from developing any annoying girl secondary parts.

She had been imagining her brother disclosing he wanted to be a girl as the best cover for her to ensure she didn’t have to become a woman for nearly two years now. Somehow she would talk him into taking estrogen and they would swap places without anyone being the wiser. He had willingly agreed to play hockey so she could play soccer. Sure he was willing because he was interested in Leah Martins, the hockey team captain. But Breanne wouldn’t dress up as a girl just to catch a skirt. She justified he must be in denial. So he didn’t enjoy playing soccer, didn’t like being the center of attention, and found it hard to approach and start talking to a girl. Breanne just chalked those up as him being more of a girl than she was. She had no problem talking to boys or girls. Though she did hate the attention boys gave her, so rarely talked to them.

Before she had to get him to take the next step in her plan, he had somehow magically turned into the girl she always knew her brother could be. He’d agreed to let his hair grow a little long, while she kept hers as short as her steps would let her so they could easily swap places. Tomorrow she would go to the barbers and get a boys haircut. Something she’d always dreamed of getting. She looked around her room. She needed to get some posters on the wall. The room like her old one was too unisex. She needed to make it obvious that this was a boy’s room. Get some best buds too. She didn’t think Douglas even had a cool friend. In fact did he have friends?

With one more look around her room she noticed the pile of underwear. After quickly bagging the undies and sneaking outside to the trash to dump them, she got into bed and went back to sleep. Tomorrow would be the first day of her new life.

Breanne awoke to the curtains being drawn open and the sun invading. “Come on get up Douglas.” Her step-mum stated before leaving, and knocking on Breanne’s door across the hall.

As Breanne thought about how she disliked being called Douglas, she did have to admit that she now knew one thing she disliked about being a boy. It would appear that the common courtesy of knocking on her door was awarded her because she was a girl. She’d need to change that, as the last thing she needed was one of the steps walking in while she was undressed.

As she got her shower she thought about the name issue. Douglas was correct to not use his middle name of Marcel as she was sure to be teased with that, but she didn’t want to use Douglas seeing as she thought of that as her wimp brother. Doug was too close. Mark though, that was enough different and at least a nod to her actual name. Happy she finished her shower, dried and dressed in boxers, boob covering and vest. Throwing the towel over a hook on the back of the door, prior to opening it, she then headed to her new bedroom to finish getting dressed.

Breanne sat down at the table and helped herself to cereal. “I was thinking of getting my hair cut.” She told her step-mum.

“About time.” Her step-dad said while reading the paper. “I think you would get a lot less problems like yesterday at Mick’s if you got a decent haircut. Are you actually going to cut it this time?”

She ignored the comment and poured the milk into her bowl. Her step-dad was busy reading so she felt she could get away with it. It was so nice to actually be expected to get her hair cut short anyway. So she grinned at her private victory.

“Oh Breanne, what are you wearing!” Breanne’s step-mum startled her and she was looking at her outfit to work out what was wrong before remembering she was no longer Breanne. She looked where her steps were looking, at her brother, and spit her cereal out.

“Good god sis! What the hell!” Breanne laughed at Douglas in his/her wardrobe disaster. Why had he thought braless would work with that baggy T-shirt. Sure it was loose and appeared to cover everything but when the light was on it, as it was with the sun shining through the breakfast bay-window, the shirt was practically see-through. She always wore it with both the compression vest and a normal vest. Then remembered she’d taken her compression and boys vests with her last night, and Douglas obviously hadn’t wanted to wear one of the more feminine camisole undergarments her step-mum tried to force Breanne to wear.

“Language Douglas!” her step-dad frowned at her.

Her step-mum quickly dragged Douglas from the room, and Breanne went back to her cereal. Her step-dad returned to his paper and silence was restored; well sort of. The shouting match between Douglas and their step-mum over what Breanne should wear was invading the breakfast nook, and obviously preventing her step-dad from getting into the paper. It would appear that Douglas was losing mainly due to his lack of female fashion knowledge.

A few minutes later their step-mum returned to the kitchen. “I’ll drop both of you at the salon in the mall. Then you can look in at the game store or something for a bit, as I am going to need to get some clothes for Breanne.” Then before her husband interjected, she added looking at him, “It is needed, I’ll explain later.”

“I figure I’ll just walk to the corner barber’s.” Breanne said. Internally giggling that her step-mum wouldn’t realize she knew that the later discussion would be about Breanne hiding the true size of her breasts. Would her step-dad stubbornly get too far into the conversation or heed the warning hints, and avoid getting stuck in the middle of that one? Poor Douglas would never be believed that the boob fairy dropped them off over-night. Now if she could only find out how he had become a girl, and if the reverse was possible?

“Oh, what happened to the twin solidarity of the same haircut to enable Breanne to have her short hair?” her step-mum inquired.

“As we are well into Spring, it’s getting hot and I feel like a change. I don’t enjoy all the extra work on having hair this long.”

Her step dad looking over the paper decided to interrupt. “Well then dear, why don’t you have a mother-daughter day at the mall with Breanne; and Douglas do you want to work on the roadster with me, after getting back from the barbers? If you give me a hand we should get it up and running, and we could take it for a spin.”

Breanne nodded, prior to turning to see Douglas scowling angrily at her from the doorway in the peasant blouse, she swore she would never wear, and a short faded jean skirt with her wide plastic black belt. A pair of open toe wedge sandals completed the outfit. The off white blouse had a dropped circular neckline with baby blue silk ribbon thread along the edge of the neck opening that then went “V” due to the fact it was supposed to be worn with the three buttons undone.

Of course Douglas had fastened them. Its short sleeves were puffed at the shoulders with a lacy over-sleeve that through its holes showed the silky sleeve beneath. Both inner and outer sleeves were reattached together with blue ribbon thread at their edge. The short sleeves were just covering three inches of the arms. It also had pale silver butterflies on the outer lace, and the necklines ribbon ended in a tied bow beneath the buttons. Beneath the blouse Douglas was wearing a pastel blue camisole vest and a white bra. It was her largest bra a true “A” cup verses the “AA” padded training bras, but it looked a little tight. Douglas was probably almost a B-cup verses her AA buds.

Their step-mum noticing Douglas quickly got up and undid the buttons. “There Breanne, I knew this blouse would look darling on you. You need to get a quick breakfast so we can get to the mall.”

“I want to go for drive in the roadster. I’ve been looking forward to it.” Douglas grumbled petulantly.

“Breanne, you can another day. It is only fair for Douglas to get the first ride though, as he has been working on the car with me for the last few months.” Their step-dad informed. Breanne smirked, this day just kept getting better.

“You are also in trouble young lady. After I talk with your father we will decide on your punishment. Now what do you want to eat, we need to get going.”

“I’m not hungry and I don’t want to go out in this!” Douglas stomped his foot and ran back to her room. Breanne shook her head. She would need to teach Douglas how to argue, or their steps will realize he isn’t Breanne.

Their step-mum placed a hand on her husband’s shoulder, who had thrown the paper down. She held him gently to keep him seated. “I’ve got it. I think I know what this is. I sort of have been expecting this. You know how teenage girls can become.” With that she left, and Breanne was left trying to look clueless and not bursting out into laughter at the hole, Douglas, her new sister was digging himself into. Judging by the look Breanne’s step-dad was giving her it would appear she hadn’t done a good enough job of looking innocent.

After washing up her cereal bowl she decided to quickly get out to the barbers so she had more time in the roadster to enjoy. Sure she could hear some of her step-mum and Douglas’s argument, but it wasn’t worth wasting time trying to listen in on. “Can I get some cash for the barbers?” She asked her step-dad.

“Say hi to Bob for me while you’re there.” Breanne’s step-dad requested while handing her some money. “Hurry back son.”

Breanne was chuffed, enjoying the walk there and back, and finally getting a short boy’s hair cut that had previously always been denied her. Even the veiled threats from John senior about what his son would do once his sprain was healed was fun to taunt back against. The fact he was in front of her in line for a haircut at the barbers didn’t have any chance to ruin this perfect day.

She had a great time insincerely worrying what would happen to his loser of a son if he actually tried anything against her. “I mean if his ankle is sprained while I was unaware, just think how many bones he will break if I take it upon myself to actually notice your son.” She had gleefully told him as she left the barbers, and the old fogey spluttering. She was done sooner due to her hair cut being faster than the attempt to coax hair to be sculpted over the bald patches that John’s barber had to attempt.

Getting home and even working on the roadster for nearly two hours didn’t yield her new sister and step-mum, from said sister’s first mother-daughter mall visit. Breanne had messed up handing her step-dad the wrong tool a few times, but felt she had managed to make him believe that it was due to distractions at school, and not that she wasn’t the son he thought she should be.

“So we should just check the fluid levels and we can take it for a spin. Douglas do you want to have lunch here, or can you wait, and we will grab a late lunch outside somewhere on the drive?”

“Let’s use the car and drive for lunch.” Breanne quickly answered. She could find out how bad Douglas’s day was tonight after the steps were asleep.“I want to make a change and am thinking of using ‘Mark’ as a nickname from shortening my middle name.”

“Well I think Mark that you are making a few good choices in the new you. Now does the windshield washer reservoir need filling?” Her step-dad queried and got her looking at the correct reservoir. Thinking his son as being extremely distracted when he had to show him where it was, but hey at long last he actually acted like a son.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Hard To Read

joannebarbarella's picture

You need to post in a more friendly format. Sorry.

Construction in progress - Please Mind the Gap!

Well, I can only say that chapter one was obviously beginners luck - after much hand weaving and hocus pocus (yes I've no clue what I did) this chapter's formatting is now more like the first chapter and hopefully legible - you should be glad it's typed - now my hand writing that is "Very Hard to Read"

I know it still isn't as fansy as others but hopefully it is at least legible now.

So acceptable? - Comment on the actual story now you might me able to read it more easily? - couldn't resist - Fallen Leaf

Thank You

joannebarbarella's picture

The format is now much better.
I do feel very sorry for Douglas as he seems to be getting the rough end of the pineapple.

Poor Douglas

He really is getting the raw end of the deal. Also I know their switching is supposed to be great but I would think the parents and any friends would immediately realize something was fishy like how about how someone grows two bra sizes overnight or suddenly wants a haircut at a new place. Although great story anyway and I would love to read more of it. Also good luck on the hocus pocus formatting.

Raw fishy - sashimi is offered - k thx

Thank you Sarah Christina for reading and leaving me a comment. Well that's me told I didn't think I was being that mean to 'Poor Douglas'. This isn't an angst ridden horror tale so he's not going to lose out to his twin all the time. He just had a rather long run of bad luck - and as usual - when one thinks back on prior interactions it is based on ones current outlook if one remembers it rose, or oil slick, tinted. There are people that notice, but the 'steps' are too happy currently having the twins finally be heading in a way they desire their development to go to be questioning the personality change at the moment. Also Mrs. Parsons this morning has seen her 'daughter' is female (while fighting her into new clothes), and knows the twin to be a boy so she's not going to think the twins swapped. Makes more sense that her 'daughter' has been squashing her breasts because that could make them look two or more sizes smaller, and perhaps the hormones of puberty have adjusted their slightly 'janey-girl' and just beyond 'tomboy' kids. The whole don't fix what's not broken can cause people to be selective blind, and leave broken things that look fixed to fall apart. - Once more thanks for your time.

Fallen Leaf

Whose digging the hole?

Jamie Lee's picture

Breanne thinks Douglas is digging a hole because of the way s/he's acting as Breanne, but unless she has a transformation as Douglas did, the truth will eventually come out when she gets caught naked and/or those pills start giving her problems.

Breanne is a self-centered conniving little bitch, who doesn't care if she hurts her brother as long as she gets what she wants. Unless her attitude changes by the time she reaches adulthood, she's going to use people only to get anything she wants before throwing them away. She's also going to be a very lonely person when others catch on to what she's doing.

Hopefully the whole truth will be uncovered and she'll get what's coming to her because of how she's once again using Douglas.

Others have feelings too.