The Observers Group, Chapters 12, 13

Printer-friendly version

the story has been removed...

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Explained A Lot

This posting explained the Observers Group Role and what they (Sarah at least) are capable of. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

chapter by chapter

Ah, so right. It's very hard to write a story and then squeeze it out chapter by chapter. Kinds like Tetris figures falling out of the sky.

Unfortunately, I have only finished 20,000 words of a 50,000 word novel, so I couldn't post it up all at once.

The monkeys typing in the basement promise it will be done soon.

Those monkeys do good work

Thank you for the story. It's been an interesting read so far.

Your monkeys, can I borrow them?

Monique S's picture

They do an amazing job *giggles* I only spotted two glitches here.

This is a very interesting premise for a story and well written, too. Nice job!

Monique.

Monique S

Observant

When I imagined this story, I wondered if these people had special skills, latent talents, or just good training. I think the director’s theory that she wrote about in her thesis was that these people were just a bit fresher with goods training and the police would simply appreciate another set of eyes.

What I liked about the premise was how open ended it was and the potential for permutations, which meant more stories.

Gotta keep those monkeys in bananas!

Who's the professional?

Jamie Lee's picture

Mason is the professional but doesn't seem to know how to study crime scenes. He missed checking the freight elevator, missed the different types of magazines and art on the walls. The evidence in the bedroom was separate but he accepted it as coming from one person.

Did they canvass the neighbors on that floor or any other floor. What did the manager tell them or didn't they contact the manager? Did they check for a landline or cell phone, which they could use the phone numbers to find out who lived there?

Sarah seems to have done the work Mason and the others should have done.

Will this story get back to the presentation which started this story to see how her presentation was accepted?

Others have feelings too.