Gabriel's Mistake

Printer-friendly version

Gabriel was a stalker. He spent his days following the school's hot chicks, finding out where they lived so he could spy on them. He had a real talent for following girls without them knowing. They were always fooled into thinking he was just another pedestrian, walking home from school, not doing anything wrong. But they didn't know his habit of putting cameras outside the girls' windows to catch videos of them changing.

Today, Gabriel was following a beautiful cheerleader named Christine. Some of the other boys said Christine was a jerk, but Gabriel didn't care. He didn't want to date Christine-he just wanted to see her naked. So after school, Gabriel followed Christine as she walked home from school. As it turned out, she lived on Prentice Lane. Gabriel stood on the sidewalk opposite Christine's house, scrolling through Twitter while glancing up to see Christine going into her house.

On the side of the house, there was a window of a bedroom. Looking through the window, Gabriel could see Christine go into her bedroom, open the window, and put her backpack down. Christine went through her room, putting some things away and grabbing some stuff. As Gabriel watched, Christine changed into her cheerleader's uniform, grabbed her purse, and left the room. But she forgot to close the window!

Gabriel's heart leapt with joy. He had never seen a girl leave her window open before. That meant he could get into Christine's room and go through all her stuff. He could look for a magic wand or potion kit and determine whether those witch rumors were true. Plus, he could put a camera in an even better place this time!

After Christine left her house to go back to the school, Gabriel waited for ten minutes to make sure she had gone. Then he looked up and down the street to make sure no one was watching. Sure enough, he was the only one outside right now. So Gabriel went up to Christine's bedroom window and climbed through it. He closed the window behind him and shut the curtains, so he wouldn't be seen by anyone walking by. As an extra precaution, Gabriel locked Christine's bedroom door.

Now that he was isolated in Christine's bedroom, Gabriel took a look around. He went through Christine's desk drawers, hoping to find something interesting. But nope-all he found were cosmetics, pencils, notebooks, and staplers. And all the dresser had to offer was Christine's clothes.

Wait a minute. Her clothes.

Gabriel had always been curious as to how it felt wearing panties. Could he...maybe he could...yeah, Christine was going to cheerleading practice. She wouldn't be home for another hour. Gabriel had plenty of time.

Gabriel selected a white pair of cotton panties from Christine's drawer. He took off his socks and shoes, then his pants and underwear. Gabriel slid the panties up and fit them around his nether regions. They were surprisingly tight, especially around his junk. Gabriel wondered what it would be like to-

"Who is in there?" a female voice asked from outside the bedroom door. It was Christine.

Crap! Christine had came home! She must have forgot something. Gabriel panicked, not knowing what to do. If Christine came in and saw him wearing her panties, he would be screwed.

Calm down, Gabriel told himself. Just take them off, put your clothes back on, and leave through the window. But before he could do any of that, he heard a key turning in the door's lock. Christine stepped into the room, her eyes narrowing when she saw Gabriel.

"I knew it," she said. "I knew it right when I saw the curtains closed and the window closed."

"I-I-I can explain!" said Gabriel.

"Oh, can you?" Christine replied, raising an eyebrow.

"I was just-"

"Being a creep?" Christine asked.

Gabriel did not answer.

"Well, I've got a little something for creeps like you," said Christine. She reached out to Gabriel's face and pinched his cheek. Immediately, Gabriel started to feel tingly all over his body.

"What-what did you do to me?" Gabriel asked, his voice cracking as he finished his sentence. "Wait. What was that?" he asked in a high voice.

"Your new voice," Christine answered, smiling smugly. She pointed to the mirror on her wall.

Gabriel looked at the mirror to see his face slimming down, his brown hair growing out to the bottom of his neck, and his five o'clock shadow fading away. His lips grew in size, and his nose shrank.

"I-I look like a girl!" said Gabriel

"That's because you are one," said Christine. "Look at your chest."

Gabriel looked down as his body lost its muscle and thinned out. His waist shrank down as his back arched. His pectoral muscles built up into lumps of mammary fat, while his nipples puffed up and grew larger.

"I-I have boobs!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"Yes, but the changes aren't over yet," Christine said.

The tingling sensation spread to below Gabriel's hips, which expanded until they were wide enough to bear a child. He saw his butt grow bigger and softer, making the panties feel much more snug. The lump in his crotch started to shrink down, leaving a flat space. Gabriel's legs changed their shape to match her gender, and her feet grew slimmer and more dainty.

"There you go," Christine said. "Now you know what it's like to be a girl."

"But-but I didn't-"

"What's wrong, Gabrielle?" Christine asked. "You wanted to see me without clothes on?"

Gabrielle awkwardly nodded.

"Well, now you can see a naked girl anytime you want," said Christine. "You should be thanking me."

"But-but-what will my parents say?" Gabrielle asked.

"Oh, they only remember Gabrielle Wilson," said Christine. "Outside of this room, Gabriel Wilson is replaced with his female equivalent."

Gabrielle's jaw dropped. "How-how did you do that?"

"It's what my magic does," said Christine. "I can alter memories, make you believe that certain people never existed. I've done it lots of times."

"You mean you've turned other boys into girls before?" Gabrielle asked.

"Indeed I have," said Christine. "My best friend Ashley? She used to be a juvenile delinquent named Ash. He used to sneak out with his friends, egg people's houses, shoplift. But now she's a good cheerleader."

So Gabrielle was hardly Christine's first victim. And that freaked Gabrielle out. "I-I'm going to tell everyone about this," said Gabrielle. "They're gonna-"

"Not believe you," Christine finished. "But even so, I cannot let you go around spilling my secrets." Christine snapped her fingers.

Immediately, all of Gabrielle's boy clothes vanished into thin air-even the shirt she was wearing. Now topless, Gabrielle felt a headache coursing through her brain. It was so intense, she doubled over while clutching her temples. Her memories were swept away, replaced with new ones. Her state of mind changed as the headache went away. "I-I'm sorry," Gabrielle said. "What-what am I doing here again? And why am I half naked?"

"You're just using my room to change into your swimsuit," said Christine. She pointed to right next to Gabrielle's feet, where a set of girl's clothes and a bikini swimsuit had appeared. "You're going to swim practice soon, yes?"

"Oh, yeah, I am," Gabrielle said as she took off her panties. As she was putting on her bikini, she said, "So sorry. Must have had a brain fart."

"No worries," Christine said as she smiled evilly.

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Apparently it is don't mess

Apparently it is don't mess with a witch week.

Not good to always tempt fate

Jamie Lee's picture

Gabriel should have realized that at some point he was going to pay the piper, but not in such fashion. Of course since Christine waved her fingers Gabrielle doesn't remember a piper may have to be paid.

Others have feelings too.