"Where's my stockings?"

Printer-friendly version

Where’s my stockings ?

An AP-500 follow-on …. I was given an idea and here we are. AP

I’d been wearing panties for quite some time now, as I said before. But the extra intensity of wearing stockings as well – that made things quite different.

It didn’t take long before I was wearing stockings or more often tights every day. I didn’t like tights as much but the garter-clips are really quite fiddly and I did think that, at times, they might be visible through my trousers. I wasn’t eager to experience actual disapproval or whatever might come from them as demonstrations of increasing intolerance or basic ‘yukk’ from my colleagues.

That’s a stupid idea ‘increasing intolerance’ – as if. Whatever came my way would be pretty much instant. I might have faint hopes that after a while it would die down and what I wore under my suit would be of little importance. Once people accepted that I wasn’t ‘just a pervert’ but still basically the person I used to be but wearing women's clothes – oh yes, aren’t there meanings and meanings-within-meanings in those simple phrases. I have a tiny bit of experience of being bullied, being different. 'Not-like-us' is an instant invitation to being rejected and unwelcome.

I nearly said 'unwelcome in the corridors of power' then thought 'well some of Them have habits and behaviours extraordinarily more objectionable and gross than what I do. As if anybody will make them stop by mere disapproval. Ha.

Suddenly, I jolted at what I had thought. ‘Wearing women’s clothes’ was that what I was doing or, at least, moving towards. My brain span a little. No, I think I just love wearing panties – they’re more comfortable, more colours, more varieties, more, well, just nicer.

But wasn’t I now wearing stockings and tights as well? How did I explain that to me. It had been awfully easy for my wife to get me to wear stockings that first time. And I hadn’t objected much when it happened again.

I DID object when she said that my legs, even hidden beneath trousers, looked horrible while I was putting on the stockings and ‘didn’t you find the stockings caught on the hairs’. Anyway I’m still not quite sure how she was so successfully persuasive – next time we were in the bathroom together, she got me to shave my legs. And, the difference in the sensation as I put on my stockings was pretty fantastic.

Author note : I can’t PROVE this statement, I’ve just gone and put on tights and until, ha, I shave my legs I won’t KNOW how the feel might be different. And it can really only be the first time that you can truly find a new sensation. I know what putting on stockings feels like – but I can’t remember that First time. Lost in memory.

But it was winter and it didn’t take long before I was wearing tights or stockings under my trousers. I liked being warmer on the way to and from work. But at work, the office was kept quite hot and the air-conditioning was poor. Once I noticed that I got uncomfortable during the day, I began to think about taking off my tights until I had to go back home.

But therein lies a higher risk of exposure. More trips to the staff toilets. More risk of an errant glimpse of stocking or even garter-belt if I just put them in my pocket. I couldn’t easily take a bag into the toilets.

However careful I was, it didn’t take long before I kept thinking that people had noticed. I’m not a catholic but I felt guilty anyway. But, really, what did I need to feel guilty about. It’s not a crime to wear panties or tights. Not even if you’re a male. It’s not even a misdemeanour unless I commit a public nuisance by flaunting myself in public.

It’s not common – as far as I know. But which social survey is going to get any accurate answer from relevant men to ‘do you wear panties often?’. ‘They’ say that’s it’s not proper, it’s not nice, it’s against their religion’ or more accurately ‘they don’t understand it and therefore they don’t like it’. What self-centred hogwash.

So, today’s rant is over. I’ve said how much I like panties and that I’m beginning to enjoy stockings and that I’ve been persuaded to shave my legs. I’m pretty sure that this was as far as I wanted to go.

I had no memory of dressing up as a kid. I had some certainty that I’d never thought about ‘being a girl’ or ‘wanting to be a girl’ or even ‘what would happen if I was a girl’. By typing in some weird search options I’ve read some strange stories and those have taken me deeper and further than I’d have ever expected. How can ‘want to join a band’ take you to stories about boys joining their sister’s band as a girl. But that’s the sort of thing that does happen with the Weird Wide Web.

So, I did wonder. Was there going to be a next step? What would it be? Would it be my idea or my wife’s . Ruby had said that she had noticed my, um, approval of silks and satins and that she’d like to see me getting some experience.

I wondered about all of this for some days. And every day as I put on my panties and stockings, I wondered if Ruby would suggest something else. And every evening too.

Like I said it was winter and it was getting cold – on the way to and from work was what I noticed. But at night too. I wasn’t keen on having the electric blanket on all night so sometimes I wore pyjamas. Mostly just the top.

So – one night, no clean pyjamas. Oh what a cunning wife. Obvious by hindsight. ‘Here’s a nightie instead – it’ll be a bit tight probably. You are bigger than me’.

(Well, obviously shoulder-wise, height-wise, weight-wise but chest-wise – I think not.)

The nightie wasn’t that bad a fit and it kept my shoulders warmer as we tossed and turned per usual. It was some time later I realized that my nightie didn’t have the usual strap arrangement but proper shoulder-cover. ‘Here’s one of my nighties’ – Ha. What a cunning plan, Mrs Baldric.

But I got used to wearing it and its successors over the next frozen month or so. Did I ever suspect that the heating had been turned down. Ha – again.

By now, I was always wearing panties, as before, but with tights or stockings on shaven legs. And now I was wearing a slinky nightie almost every night. I did begin to wonder what next.

And I remembered what she had said. She hadn’t said I approved of silks and satins. She had said that I enjoyed them. And I hadn’t replied in any way. So – more or less – I was labelled in her head with no argument against ‘you enjoy silks and satins’.

Just for research, I wondered what else there might be in the line of ‘silks and satins’. I started with the web but soon decided that actually going into shops where they sold S&S would be more, um, helpful. There’s a lot of S&S when you start looking. Or as I did, when I started lingering – in the lingery departments (Yes I know the spellings wrong – it’s a pun).

I had a lot of fun – until I thought ‘Is that going to be what I wear next, or soon, or eventually.’ Those thoughts were more difficult to set aside. I wasn’t a sissy. I wasn’t a girl. Or a pretend-girl. Or a drag-queen. Or a pervert for that matter. I was a bloke who loved panties. Although those silk vests look rather nice!

-------------------
Another AP-500 that some interesting feedback gave me the incentive to add a piece ….

Do I have some more on this sequence ?? perhaps Where’s my new leather skirt Where’s my bra? Where’s my lipstick

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not a Pretend girl

Wearing hose under my Jeans was something I tried when I was younger (early 20s) , mostly it was just frustrating. So I stopped.

It's been fifty years or more

since I first shaved my legs and I still remember that glorious feeling of stockings on them. Sadly, diabetes has robbed me of some of the sensation in my legs and I can no longer experience that pleasure, but I certainly remember it fondly.

Clever story

Donna T's picture

Very timely

You voice the concerns that we, who choose to ignore certain social gender norms, all struggle with. “I was a bloke who loved panties… just for “research”, I wondered what else there might be in the line of ‘silks and satin's’. Was there going to be a next step?”

I’m happy to tell that there will undoubtedly be, sooner or later, a next step. It may involve clothing, jewelry, a scent, make up or nail polish. Enjoy the new experience and new sensations as you find them. By definition you can only experience a new experience once. Savor them.

I think that the panty wearing leg shaver that you are would thrill to the feeling of a silk camisole or the naughty caress of nylon tricot slip shorts or pettipants; you select the length you desire… 20, 22 or 24 inches. And there is always tap pants, right? All of these can be easily worn undetectably under your pants.

Don’t put off the unavoidable. Embrace and enjoy what you really desire now.

PS If you don’t already have them you may want to strongly consider getting your ears pierced.

3 pets.jpg

Double hugs and a sly smile,

Donna

alys9 -- I wanted you to know

Donna T's picture

alys9 -- I wanted you to know that I enjoyed your story and that my reply was in fun. Keep writing!

Donna