Kelsey pt 1 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version

Kelsey

As the July 8 Sun streamed in her basement bedroom window. Kelsey Shadow Reid, a brown haired, green eyed 17 year old high school student slept quietly. At about 11:30 the phone rang. She picked it up after 4 rings.
“ Hello”

“ Hi, Babe”

“ Hi, Scott, What’s up?”

“ Where were you last night?”

“ I was at the parking lot show at the Silver dome, Why?”

“ I thought I told you to be at Ryan’s party last night”

“ Well you did and I told you that I was not going to be there because I had that show.”

“ If you don’t want to go to some of the parties I want to I guess we will have to break up”

“ Fine, I don’t do parties, with either jocks or Burnouts. So I guess this is good bye,” Click Kelsey hung up.

Kelsey got up, “ Oh well, He was a stuck up jock anyways”
She jumped in the shower, After she brushed her shoulder length hair. Kelsey dressed in a powder blue thong with matching bra, She adjusted her cock in her panties. Kelsey Reid is Transgender. She may have boy plumbing but never lived as one. She has been raised as a girl since the day she was born. Lee Jeans and a McClord Racing T-shirt. She slipped on a pair of bet up purple Nikes and ankle socks. She put on a silver ankle chain to match her silver earrings. Kelsey applied some lip gloss and light purple eyeliner. Her conservative length nails where painted, bright passion pink. Her shoulder length hair was put up in a bouncy ponytail.
“There looking good” She said as she checked the mirror.

Kelsey Reid is the type of girl that has killer looks, a body that would melt ice and a honor roll student, but one that doesn’t flaunt her beauty. She is also a motorhead.
“ MMMMM, what to do” She thought, “ I need to think”
Kelsey headed to the kitchen for something to eat.
On the table was a note from her mom,

“ Girls, I am going to lunch with Dad will be back later, Love Mom.”

Kelsey checked the fridge and found a left over salad and had that. She finished with a glass of milk. She always ate right and watched her weight. She stayed around a healthy 125 lbs. a weight that complements her 5’6” frame. Kelsey keeps her looks by working out and martial arts.

Kelsey returned to her room, While she was eating she had decided to go to Eliza Howell park. She grabbed her small purse and the keys to her cars.
As she left she stopped by her sister’s room, gently knocking “ Kendra, are you up?” Kelsey called, all she heard was a slight moan. She opened the door. Still in bed sleeping was one of her identical quadruplet sisters, Kendra Storm Reid was one of the seven Reid girls. Kelsey, Kendra, Kalley and Kennedy where identical quadruplets, Keely, Karla and Keira were identical triplets a year younger. While Kelsey and Kalley share a room, Kennedy shares one with Kendra. The Triplets share a room.

“ Kendra, wake up” Kelsey said as she picked up a pillow off a chair and threw it at her. With a lightning fast move, Kendra caught the pillow and shoved it under her head. “Thanks” She said groggily.

“It’s afternoon time to get up” Kelsey said.

“ why, it’s summer vacation. “ Kendra said.

“ You don’t need to sleep away your day”

“ God, you are sounding like Mom” Kendra said as she threw back her covers to revel she was sleeping in the nude. “ Happy, “
“ Nah” sticking her tongue out, Kelsey said. “ Mom’s gone out I’m going to Eliza Howell”
Stretching, Kendra yawned, “OK”

Kelsey spun around a headed for the garage, The garage was a huge barn used for keeping all the cars and a place to work on them. Kelsey opened the barn's garage door. Both Kelsey's cars where there. Along with Kendra's Audi A3, Kennedy's Lincoln LS. Her mom's 70 GTO Judge Convertible, Her dad's built 68 Chevy Suburban 4x4, also the 2005 Ford Excursion family/tow vehicle. Karla's Olds Bravada, Kalley's Dodge Shelby Shadow and Keira's Honda Accord where gone, as was Keely's Ford Focus SVT. In the back was the shop where the Reid's worked on there projects. Before getting her show car out she had to move her daily driver, a term that barely describes her Buick special. Although it is in primer it is far from your average daily driver. Her 1965 Buick Special has a twin turbo charged V6 putting out 1200+ horse power to the rear wheels. While missing the front bumper and the grille, the rest of the primered body is flawless thanks to Kelsey’s talented hands. All she needs to do if figure out what color to paint it. She hopped in behind the custom grant steering wheel into the ultra supportive Recaro seats. She keyed the starter the high performance Buick V6 started right up and idled at 800rpms. Gently stroking the gas pedal she listened to the purr of the motor and the whoosh of the turbos. Kelsey slide the Hurst shifter in to reverse and backed it out of the way. Even after She shut off the car it continued to run to cool down the turbochargers. A safety feature Kelsey installed in the car, one of many.

Inside was her pride and joy a 1971 Buick GS Stage 1 convertible. 1of 81 built. When Kelsey got her GS it was a basket case. Bad rust on most of it, but mostly complete. Kelsey spent over 3 years doing a total restoration on it. Kelsey did however do some modifications on it. The original Stage 1 motor was meticulously rebuilt using all NOS parts. However it was never re-installed into the Convertible. It is on an engine stand in the corner of the shop, Preserved. Instead Kelsey built up a second engine using the best high performance parts available, even having some custom machined. The aluminum 455 block was bored and stroked to 523 cubic inches. Billet crank, lightweight rods and pistons, stage 2 track eliminator heads, custom headers, the 8:1 compression, is optimized for the 6-71 BDS blower mounted on top of the engine. The twin Edlebrock carbs are highly polished as is the supercharger. Kelsey slipped in behind the steering wheel and turned over the hi-performance Buick engine. Letting it idle, she carefully put down the top, it was to nice a day not to. Putting on the top boot she headed out. Stopping a 10mile and Middlebelt for a tank of 104 race gas. She continued down Middlebelt Road to Five mile.

Turning on Five mile Kelsey cruised casually. She wasn't in a hurry, just enjoying the day. She however did get her share of looks, a beautiful car driven by a equally beautiful young lady. Crossing Telegraph she entered Detroit, less than a mile she turned into Eliza Howell park. While it used to be a beautiful park, it has gone down hill as Detroit has. As normal She did a slow circle, just checking everything out. She saw Steve Miller a fellow Street Knights member. The Street Knights is the most prestigious car club in the Detroit area. It is almost like a motorcycle club, Each member must have a award winning car and/or a verifiable 10 sec or faster car. Most members have both. Kelsey's 65 Buick is a low 9 sec car, plus an award winner. Not to mention she is NHRA licensed to run top fuel. And a verified member of the 300+ club. She has driven her Uncles top fuel funny car a few times. Kelsey is the youngest member ever in the Street Knights and one of 3 woman members.
Kelsey has heard stories of problems at Elza Howell Park, with gangs and undesirables. Woman being assaulted. She has never had a problem with anyone, plus she is not scared because she is trained in the art of Ninjitsu. All of the Reid girls are trained Ninja.

The old man who lived next to them in Japan taught them. Master Yamata was the last in the line of Ninja until he started training the girls. It is safe to say, Kelsey is safe no matter where she is. Upon he second time around the park. She parked her Supercharged Buick next to Steve's Boss Maverick taking care to park at the very same angle. Kind of a club thing.

“ Hey, Steve. Not working today?”

“ Naw, Had a Dr appointment.”

“ With my Mom?” Kelsey's mom is a MD.

“ Nope, It was dentist, just a cleaning.”

“ You going to the Pontiac Ramchargers show on Sat?

“ Have I ever missed one?”

“ Never”

“ Well I will be missing the Taylor show since they moved the date.”

“ You miss a Ramchargers show, What is the world coming to an end” Steve said.

“ I hope not, My family and I will be in Sturgis, SD. For that week. We go every year.”

“ You go to Sturgis Bike week?”

“ yea, We have gone every year since we moved back to the states. My grandpa takes us. He hasn't missed one since '63. He has this big Prevost motor home. He hauls all the bikes for us.”

“ You ride?” Steve questioned.

“ You can't beat a Harley.” Kelsey said proudly.

“ You have a Harley Davidson?

“ All of us do. I have a 120 in Street Glide, My Dad has a Ultra, Kennedy has a Road glide, Karla has a pro-charged 110” Fatboy, Kendra has a Heritage Softail, Kalley has a Road king, Keely has a 135” Street Glide, Keira has a built Sportster. Mom usually just rides with Dad. But she also has a Street Glide.”

“ Wow. I never knew”

“ My grandpa has 8 at last count, of his own.”

“ Have you ever rode all the way out there?

“ I have rode behind Dad, a few times. Last year I rode my Street Glide all the way. It was me, Dad, and Kennedy. I plan on it again this year, Kalley and Kendra is planning on it too. Don't know about the others. This will be the first year, Keely, Karla and Keira have been able to.”

“ How was the ride?” Steve asked.

“ Once you get out of Chicago you loose some traffic, I just set the cruise, turn up the tunes, stretch out my legs and enjoy” Rubbing her ass Kelsey added, “ your ass does get sore, though.”

Hearing a rumble coming into the park. A 69 Dodge Charger. They both turned to see who it is.

“ Who's that?” Steve asked.

“ An Asshole from my school, Kevin Anders. His daddy built that for him. He is always trying to run me for my spot.”

“ Spot, what are you talking about?”

“ The unwritten rule at school is the fastest car gets the prime parking spot.”
The Charger pulled up in front of Kelsey and Steve. It was loaded with Kevin and his cronies.

As in all my stories: It is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental. As of now all my stories are prewritten. Thank you for any comments.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I would like to see more

My first thought is a post op has to be very careful After 16 years studying martial arts the one lesson drummed into you is there is always someone badder than you.

I Had A Friend In High School...

jengrl's picture

who swapped out the stock 350 in his 75’ Olds Cutlass with a 455 . That thing had a cast iron block and he built it in Vocational school and when he did the swap out, he had to put counterweight’s in the back because it was so heavy that the backend would lift off the ground without them . It was definitely fast, but he found out that buying gas was going to put him in the poor house. It got about 6 or 8 MPG and he sold it after about 2 months .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

School in session?

Jamie Lee's picture

Why does it sound as though school will be in session if Kevin and his girl friends get out of that car? When they see Kelsey and her car it's doubtful they will be smart and stay in Kevin's car. One or several will think they can show Kelsey a good time and try to handle her. Only they are going to get a big surprise.

So will we find out if Kelsey becomes a teacher?

Others have feelings too.

One gearhead to another...

Interesting start I hope to see it continued.

A lot of car talk that probably went over a lot of readers heads. A roots style 6/71 pumping into an engine with 8:1 pistons would work fine as long as you kept the gearing down on the blower to say 10-15 lbs of boost depending on the final compression ratio, anything above that you run the chance of preignition destroying the engine with only 105 octane fuel.

Also racing fuel is illegal to use on the street, of course that never stopped anyone from using it on the street, (myself included) but it does mean that no one allows you to to pump it directly into a car driven up to the pump. Which means we used to either trailer our cars to the pump or buy 55 gallon drums that we kept in the garage to pump it ourselves.

Oh and being born the only male in a set of quadruplets would mean she is a fraternal sibling, not maternal and possibly an identical sibling. It is possible to have both fraternal and maternal siblings born at the same time in a multiple birthing like quadruplets.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

High Octane Fuel

Are you suggesting 115/145 avgas? That's about as high an octane as can be bought. Not much of that stuff is made and it's definitely not street legal, as the lead content is high. That fuel is for full boost on things like Merlin and R2800 aircraft engines.

G/R

Avgas? NO!

The octane ratings/tests for aviation fuels are done differently as aircraft engines operate at lower RPMs and under different conditions than automotive racing engines.

But you are correct in that leaded fuel is illegal for street use in the United States. This law came into effect around 1975 (not sure of the exact date)

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

race gas

maybe where you live they wont let you pump race gas into a car you are driving. Not saying it's legal, but there are places you can get away with it

My grandfather had this saying

"Ain't against the law if' ya don't get caught!" So of course people have put racing fuel in street cars for years, although you're not going to be able to pull up the your neighborhood 7-11 and pump it directly into your car.

I left racing close to 20 years ago, so prior to posting this reply I went over to VP racing fuels website and checked to see what changes may have occurred since then. It's still a huge fine to allow real racing fuel to be pumped into a street car, (35,000 dollar fine.)

Some companies now make a street legal, unleaded "racing fuel" although the octane ratings for these, depending on which one in question, is between 96 octane and 102 octane. All of them are at the very lowest end of the chart of racing fuels.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Remember this is fiction whos

Remember this is fiction whos to say you cannot buy 110 gas at the pump in this world, AV gas is a dry gas so you need to mix it with regular pump gas. Ran that in my 70 GTO. got it right out of the pump at the airport.
Kennedy is also transgender. Kevin will get an education, his friends kept him in the car because of what she did to Morgan.
OH, do not worry. There are more automotive mixed in.