Amber pt 9

Printer-friendly version

When the Quads where just starting 8th grade. I was at work one day when I got paged to the phone.

“ Hello, this is Doctor Reid, can I help you?”

“ Dr. Reid this is Mrs. Wilson the secretary from Cooper middle school.”

“ Yes, Mrs. Wilson how may I help you?”

“ Well I have Kelsey and Kalley here in the office. They have been in a fight.”

“ What? In a fight. I will over shortly to get them and find out what happened.” I checked with my boss, and headed to the Middle school.
Pulling up, I parked and went to the office. As I went in both Kelsey and Kendra where sitting by the door. Walking up to the counter.

“ May I help you?” The lady asked.

“ I am Dr. Reid. What did they do, and It is Kendra not Kalley.”

“ She did say she was Kalley.” Mrs. Wilson said.

“ Why did you say you where Kalley, Kendra Storm Reid” I asked.

“ I don't know” They both lowered their heads.

“As I told you on the phone they have been in a fight.”

“ Girls” I called to Kendra and Kelsey. Looking up I didn't see a hair out of place. No marks on them what so ever. “ Is it true, you have been fighting.”

“ Yes,” Kelsey said. “ I was protecting Kendra.”

“ Yeah Mom,” Kendra spoke up. “ One of the jocks thought he owned me, pushed me against the lockers and tried to kiss me.”

“Oh” I said.

“ yeah and before I could protect myself. Kelsey spun him and kicked him in the Nuts”

“ It wasn't hard, Mom. I didn't use my full force.” Kelsey added.

“ Mom, You know I could have taken care of that myself. Kelsey just happened to come around the corner then.”
Turning to the secretary, “ What is the boys story?” I asked.

“ He says Kelsey just up and kicked him in the groin.”

“ Is this true,” turning back to the girls.

In unison, “ No.”

“ No, Mom. I have seen him do it to other girls. When He did it to Kendra. I couldn't help myself. I was just protecting my sister.”

“ He has done this to others. This is the first we have heard of this.”

“ Well he is king jock and others may be afraid of him. We are not.” Kendra said.

“ We can give you names of some of the other girls. Who have been grabbed by him.” Kelsey said.
I nodded, Both of my girls pulled out pen and paper and wrote down about a half dozen names each. I took the papers looked them over. I did notice a couple familiar names, Friends of the girls. I handed it to Mrs. Wilson.

“I know most of those girls will tell the truth.”
Both Kendra and Kelsey nodded.

Turning to the counter, “Mrs. Wilson believe me. This type of behavior needs to stop. My girls know how to protect and to defend themselves. If this happens to one of my girls again they may not restrain themselves. And I wouldn't blame them if they did.” turning to the girls. “ Let's go. Out to the car now.”

“ Yes, Mom” they said in unison. Then took off.

“ I will expect to hear of an apology from this boy to all the young ladies he has accosted. As I said, all of my girls have taken martial arts for several years and can handle themselves.” as I went to leave, I added. “ You may not like the outcome. If they have to 'defend' themselves from an attack. Have a good day Mrs. Wilson.” I left.

Once I got to the car and headed home.

“ OK, girls. Out with it.” I said.

“ Mom, It happened just like I said.” Kelsey said. “ I came around the corner going to class and saw that he had Kendra up against a locker.
He was trying to kiss her. We did leave out one item.”

“ And what is that?” I asked.

“ He grabbed my boob too. I was just embarrassed to say.” Kendra said. “ Yeah, I was about to take his head off with a crescent kick but Kelsey beat me to it.”

“ Well, Kelsey. You did the right thing. Plus you used restraint in your force.”

“ Yeah, I could have sent his balls into orbit”

“ Kelsey Shadow Reid.” I said. That isn't the way a proper lady should talk. You have been taught better.”

“ Yes, Mom I'm sorry” Kelsey said in a sad dejected tone.

I pulled into the driveway. “ Now no more. You got me, ladies”

In unison, “Yes, Mom.”

“ Unless he does it to any of you, again.”

Smiling,” Yes, Mom.”

“ Now, inside and do your homework and No TV until after dinner.”

“ Mom, that is the house rule, You and Daddy set when we where in Kindergarten.”

“ Yes, I know. Now shoo.”

The girls ran off into the house. I followed. Got an iced tea form the fridge. Plopped down in my chair and kicked off my shoes. The other five got home about an hour later.

They all went to work on their homework. If they didn't have homework they practiced or studied.

Of course I told Greg about what happened. He wasn't disappointed in the girls. He talked to all the girls at dinner that night.

Life went on as usual. The girls grew up. While Greg and I would have liked the girls to stay as similar as possible. We did let them make up their own minds about make up, hair, cloths, etc. Each one did something different, Keira cut her hair, Getting it styled very beautifully. So did Kennedy, Kelsey our grease monkey she was kind of a tomboy. Yet she could be very prim and proper when she wanted to. She was my lingerie diva. I swear she had more lingerie then all her sisters combined. Keely our miss priss. She always wants to wear the latest style. If some new fashion trend came about She would be the first to wear it. Kendra just was herself. Didn't follow anything. She was the most like me. Wearing what was comfortable., Kalley has never cut her hair leaving it grow long. She keeps it in great condition. Karla, She is our bookworm. She is kind of a nerd. After bugging me and Greg, we finally let her get some glasses. No prescription. She just wanted the look.

The summer between 8th and 9th grade. I finally found my dream car. I bought a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge convertible. It was in rough shape, but it was complete. And with only 9300 miles on it. It even had the original tires. Although they where dry rotted and flat. Jeff helped Greg drag the carcass home. Putting it in the work area of the barn. It was Kelsey who started work on it. She completely rebuilt it, doing a rotisserie nut and bolt restoration. She restored just about every part that could be. Every single nut bolt screw was bagged and tagged. The only thing that she needed help with was taking the block, heads, and whole motor to Jeff's shop for inspection. It was checked for cracks, magna fluxed, run out, the works. Jeff declared the engine perfect. Even the factory crosshatch in the cylinder bore. Kelsey just put new bearings, rings and seals. The Muncie M-21 transmission was given the same treatment. Kelsey worked on my Judge just about everyday for a year. She had a ball doing it. It was turned from a rusty field car to a 400 point restoration.

People couldn't believe that a 15 year old girl did this complete restoration.

I have to say she has a real talent for it. But then I am her mother. Kelsey found herself her own project. A 65 Buick Special. It was in Dayton OH. Greg, Kennedy, and Kelsey drove down to get it. It wasn't much when she got it home.

Keira has excelled on the Sax, She has been first chair since she started. She already has first chair when she starts high school. She plays in the High school Jazz band.

Kennedy our chef. She cooks at least 3 to 4 times a week. Kennedy can turn spam in to a gourmet meal. She's done it. Keely is our biker babe. She just loves customizing motorcycles. She works at my dad's dealership in Ann Arbor. Kalley our scientist. It seems at least once a week she tries to blow up the house. Then there is Kendra our artist. She is always doodling on something. Karla our bookworm reads constantly, and nothing in particular.

When the Kalley, Kendra, Kelsey and Kennedy turned 16 and got their drivers license. Kelsey went and got her NHRA license, She has worked up to top fuel and had driven Jeff's top fuel Funny car. She's a member of the 300mph club. I will hand it to the girls they are good drivers. Not one of them has had a accident. Nor even a speeding ticket.

I left Botsford Hospital to open a family practice in Farmington. I have 2 other Doctors with me. At times we are kept hopping. Greg found his dream 4x4 a 1968 GMC suburban. We use it for playing in the woods. We had Jeff build a stump pulling big block for it. After finishing her 65 While is not even painted yet. But she says it is finished, for now. She found a 1971 Buick GS Stage 1 Convertible. She totally rebuilt it also from the ground up. She restored the motor and trans to like new but she didn't use them she built a supercharged big block Buick. Kelsey is a motor head for sure.

Kelsey and Keely are the only ones who are working right now. When we got back to the states she started roller skating. She would go at least once a week if not more. She was quite good. Kelsey even competed in free style. She went to the local rink, Bonaventure. Once she got her license she began going to Skatin Station in Canton. She became a regular. One day she over heard that the place was up for sale. Kelsey formed KSR llc and borrowed the money from her grandpa for it. She does pretty well. She paid off Dad in 18 months. Keely is our bike builder. She got the bagger bug. She works on her own at her Grandpa's dealership. Dad gave her, her own area. She does new bikes as well as customers bikes. Keely does have a talent for it. Her own bike is outrageous. Custom paint, body work, extended bags. She actually started with a bare frame. Keely build the 135” turbocharged motor, Custom 3” belt drive primary, wide rear tire. Kendra did the murals on it.
Kendra, Kennedy, Kalley and Kelsey are starting their senior year. While Keely, Karla, and Keira are juniors. I do spot checks on the girls. I make sure they have their cock tucked away, hidden properly. I do it on Kelsey, Kennedy and Keira. As for me, I am keeping fit, being in my mid 40s I still look good. My breasts sag ever so slightly but with only C cups. They don't have much to sag.

As in all my stories: It is fiction from my own mind. While most of the places are real. Some are not. there uses are purely fictional. All the people used in my stories are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or undead are purely coincidental. As of now all my stories are prewritten. Thank you for any comments.

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The girls

are growing up I notice you did not follow up on the fight. I felt this was a bigger deal than you made it out to be. Most schools tend to suspend or expell studends after such an incident.