A New Home Chapter 18 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Jackie looks down at her husband as she rode him. She loved feeling him buried deep inside her body. His thick shaft was pressed against her cervix opening. She could feel his shaft stretching her cervix opening.

She was in her true form. Her mother finally showed her how to assume her true nature. She could feel her tail twitch in her humanoid cat form. She looked different than most Were’s in their hybrid form would. She was still human but had a fine layer of golden color fur covering her entire body.

Asoese squeezes Jackie’s breasts as she goes up and down on his shaft. He loved her true form. Her face was a blend of human and cat.

“So, did you ask your mother about that question I asked you?” Asoese felt himself close to erupting inside of Jackie.

“Yes, and she said that only certain being or creatures are capable of binding a willing person to their will. If what you said is true of that woman you met, she willingly allowed herself to be bind mind, body, and soul to two powerful Were’s. They have total control or her if they wanted to, to make her do whatever they want. Since it is a freely given binding. They are sharing their animal spirits with her and their power.”
Jackie stiffens as she feels her husband erupt inside her uterus.

Asoese holds his wife waist as he erupts deep inside her body. He had gone past her cervix opening and was inside her uterus. He could see Jackie’s abdomen area expanding a little as her uterus stretched to accommodate his semen.

Jackie couldn’t believe how full she was getting from her husband filling her. He had never filled her like this before. She stiffens as she came with her husband. She falls forward towards his chest as the orgasm she just had knocked her out.

Asoese felt his wife come at the same time as he did. Her body had stiffened at the same time he erupted inside her. He holds her and kisses her as she lays on his chest. His knot had formed, and they would be stuck for a while, not because of his knot, but because of her muscles holding him deep in her.

He strokes her spine as a low rumbling, purring sound came from deep inside her body. He knew she was nice and comfortable laying on his chest. He felt her nibble at his neck and smelled her scent as it slowly started to change. He kisses her cheek as a smile appears on his face.
Kayla and Kristie were in the den playing a board game. Kristie was slowly adjusting to being a girl. Kayla looked up to her as a big sister and was helping her adjust to how a girl does things, compare to how boys do things. Kayla hopes Kristie comes to like being a girl.

Kristie looks at Kayla as they played their board game. They had helped Pauline in the kitchen to fix breakfast for everyone. Now, they were just bonding. All the boys were sent back home or sent to the pack of the territory they came from.

Jennifer was getting better. Her baby was getting better as well. The poor thing had been born with problems, but it’s Were genes kicked in and was slowly healing what problems it had. As for the mother, she had to be healed several times, but it her body decided that it wanted to live.

Kayla looked up and over towards Pauline “mom, just became pregnant.”

Pauline turns to face Kayla “are you sure, Kayla?”

“Yes ma’am. I’m going to have a little brother.” Kayla already knew what her sibling was going to be.

Kristie looks at Kayla “how do you know that?”

“I get glimpses of the future. According to my mother, its part of what I am.” Sometimes, Kayla didn’t like knowing every thing about people and things.

An hour later, Jackie and Asoese come walking out of their bedroom and spot both girls still playing the game. Jackie walks up to Kayla kiss her on the forehead. She was still in her true form.

“Morning sweetie.” Jackie ruffles Kayla’s hair.

“Morning mommy” Kayla smiles at her mother.

Pauline looks at Jackie “welcome to the pregnant women club.” She hugs Jackie.

“Thanks.” Jackie knew that Kayla must have told Pauline, or she picked up on her scent is different.

“So, what is for brunch?” Jackie was hungry.

“Whatever you want.” Pauline didn’t mind fixing whatever Jackie wanted.

By the end of the day, the whole pack knew Jackie was pregnant. They threw a party to celebrate their Alpha and Second being pregnant.
Asoese walks up to his wife “I bet, you never figured this is what your life would be when you ran away.”

“You’re right, but I bet my cat did.” As she kisses him.

Asoese returns the kiss and just hold Jackie. He was glad that she was pregnant and that she was his mate. He watches as Kayla was playing
tag with several pack members. He notices that Kristie was being held by Pauline.

He was happy that his pack was happy.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well that was fast,

I always figured body changes like scent would take longer to happen.

Scent change

Asoese knew right away, because of their connection and the fact Jackie isn't normal.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Retinal patterns

Can change within as little as 24 hours after conceiving. It wouldn't surprise me that pheromones can alter that fast. Another good story comes to a close... Sigh. Though I see a couple new storylines being opened. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. I hope you continue to write for years to come.

_________________________________________________________________
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." -Shakespeare

Nice way to end the story

Nice way to end the story with love being spread all around the family and friends within the pack.

Wow such a great

Samantha Heart's picture

Story diffrent but i loved it lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.