Bigot

Printer-friendly version

I’m not a girl but I like girly clothes. Dresses and skirts swishing, the soft materials … So much better than the usual boy stuff. However, even as a twelve year old I should have known better than come to school in a dress. My classmates were rather dense and just couldn’t appreciate how pretty and comfortable it was. That was the beginning of a rather unpleasant time in school. I had hoped that things would be better when I started high school but my old classmates went to the same high school and one day the first semester I forgot that we had PE and wore my prettiest panties…

My big break came when my family moved away to a new city. A new beginning and a clean slate! I’d make sure to be a macho, macho boy.

I had made a big effort the first to day to project the right image. It worked! Nobody bullied me. Nobody teased me for being girlish. I was mostly ignored. It was bliss!

My second day in the new school day we had PE. No panties that day, not that I’d ever were those to school again, PE or no PE!

I was a bit surprised that afternoon that Taylor, one of the girls, albeit one of the more butch ones, went into the boys’ locker room. Well, I assumed she was a girl but I wasn’t sure. A short skirt, make-up - but wasn’t there a trace of a shade on her cheeks?

Being new in school and not sure I just made sure to keep out of the way. After class I did have a look at Taylor’s crotch. In my old school that would have been tantamount to signing my own death warrant but I had to know! Yes, Taylor was an innie and not an outie!

Taylor left after fixing her make-up and slipping into a pair of panties I just could die for. I absolutely had to ask Max Vernichtung, the huge boy, all muscles, changing next to me

- Why is a girl changing with us?
- Taylor’s no girl, he’s a boy. It’s just that he’s transitioning.
- You mean that she, eh he, is a transsexual?
- Yeah, so what?
- But, but he has no penis! Shouldn’t she be in the girl’s locker room?
- Of course he hasn’t a penis. He can’t have his operation before he’s 18.

I turned around and looked at the door where Taylor had disappeared.

- But he, she? Oh I give up! But if Taylors is a female to male transsexual why is he/she wearing a skirt and make-up?
- So, he’s a crossdresser. Do you have a problem with that? We really don’t like bigots here!

Confused I turned my head back to Max and saw the huge boy wearing the most fabulous dress I’ve ever seen. That dress really was him!

up
222 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Big One O

Ten years ago today I posted my first story, ”Going to School” (see the right hand listing of my stories) and I wanted to celebrate it with another story. For the first six years I was more of an (very) occasional poster but from ”Homecoming” in late 2014 I’ve posted more often. Before that story I had never been close to 100 Kudos. It got stuck at just over 90. Posting another story pushed “Homecoming” up another few points but then it got stuck again, irritatingly close to 100. Of course, posting yet another story would take care of that. However, “Homecoming” was not destined to become my first 100 kudos story. Posting another story did push the older story above the threshold but then the new one, “Bully”, had already raced past and nipped the trophy! “Bully” is still the third highest scorer only surpassed by “Another Dress Code” and “No Son of Mine is Going Out Dressed Like That!”

I’d like to thank all of you who have given me kudos and in particular those who have commented from Commentator who posted the very first comment on my first story ten years ago up to the most recent comment (as of writing this) by Ef.

I had hoped to post a more substantial story but as I have mentioned earlier I’m a moody writer and I haven’t really been in the mood. As of last week-end Lady Bracknell from “The Importance of Being Earnest” would consider me to have been rather careless over the last ten months.

I hope that you have enjoyed my stories so far and will continue to do so.
Bru

Sorry no thumbs up for

Sorry no thumbs up for comments since I was about to give another kudo for this too.

A serious weakness of this site ;)

I treasure the thought though.

(I just spent a pleasant evening speaking a language we have in common)

Moody?

Moody?

Bad Bru, that's my niche! Get your own :D

You are a different kind of writer than others. Your niche is the comedic twist, the out of nowhere punchline that gives us a smile after we groan at the missed clues. Your !use is just taking an early vacation.. Maybe she's a snowbird?

You post frequent enough, you post quality instead of quantity. People will enjoy your stories for years and not get tired of them. Most of us fellow writers wish we had your gift for getting out a lot in so little.

Happy anniversary to you and I hope you enjoy your upcoming Christmas present that you inspired :)

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

My definition of moody writer

may be a little different from the usual one: I only write when I'm in the mood ;)

Thank you!
Bru

He certainly will!

In the continuation, that I'm not going to write, the narrator falls for Taylor. This suits Taylor well since he prefers his boyfriends on the girly side. Max gives the narrator invaluable help in navigating female fashion.

Bru

Oh Poo

The continuation, which you are not going to write, :( sounds as good as this story. Anyhoo, thanks for this one to brighten up the day.

Bigot

Sorry I haven't commented more often I always enjoy your work they always make me smile, at least when that's your intention. I've been accused (usually by myself) of having a different sense of humor and I can appreciate a groan as much as a laugh on occasion so I like a story with a twist to it and there are not enough people as good at it as you.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

My "Groaniest" story is probably

"The Addict".

If I remember correctly I can find your comments below quite a lot of my stories :)

As for time being the longest distance to your destination - on one flight I arrived the day before I left.

Twisting the Brain

Daphne Xu's picture

Okay, so we have a guy in a girl's body, who likes to crossdress. Makes perfect sense. :-)

-- Daphne Xu

I should have...

Daphne Xu's picture

I should have noticed, since I did read the comment. But unfortunately the pronoun slipped by me. As did a couple other things.

Yes, the protagonist is going to have a much happier time at this new school. So I can't persuade you to reconsider writing a follow-up to this story?

-- Daphne Xu

Now in heaven

Jamie Lee's picture

Trying to keep a low profile because of his last school did make sense, at least until he got educated.

No way was it possible to see that ending coming, but it was a very surprising ending.

Others have feelings too.