My Week at The Lake Day 7

Printer-friendly version
Day 7

Chris wakes-up laying next to Anthony. She could feel his hard-on pressed between her butt cheeks. She knew she wasn’t naked under the blanket, because she felt Anthony’s hard-on pressing against the pair panties she was wearing. He had his arms wrapped around her waist.

She just lay there next to him wondering how she ended up in bed with him. Her head was still a little fuzzy from last night. She just wiggles against him.

“Stop it or your going to regret it.” Anthony tightens his arm on her waist.

“Promises promises” as she wiggles her butt some more.

Anthony moves his hand to her panties and slides them down. He slides his penis inside her ass and starts giving her, what she wanted. His hand slides up under her nightshirt and start massaging and playing with her breasts.

Chris didn’t resist when Anthony entered her. She closes her eyes and enjoys as Anthony pumps in and out of her. She moans when he starts playing with her breasts.

The next hour or so the two of them enjoys each other’s bodies. Chris lays naked next to Anthony afterwards pleased as a cat. She looked into his brown eyes and loved what she saw. She knew he has always cared for her.

She kisses him and feels as he holds her close to his chest and returns the kiss. She could feel his tongue explore every inch of her mouth. She was starting to get a little light headed from kissing him.

Anthony stops kissing Chris as he held her. He looks into her hazel eyes and could see how much she was into him. He tried to keep the friendship he had with Chris as brother and sister, but he knew they just crossed a line, he shouldn’t have crossed. He just holds her against his chest.

Chris just lays on his chest with her breasts pressing against his muscular chest. She listens to his heart as it beats.

“What am I going to do with you?” As Anthony kisses her again.

“Make love to me again.” As she wiggles against his groin again.

He makes love to Chris a second time, before he needed to use the bathroom. They use the toilet inside the camper, instead of heading to the other one. They do head over towards the bathhouse and take a shower together in the family section. Which they end up having sex again, since no one was inside the bathhouse.

By the time they were heading back towards their camper, Chris was walking kind of funny. She notices the other guys were up and about.

“How are you feeling, Chris?” Edward was concerned about Chris.

“Confused. What happened to me last night?” Chris starts gathering things to make breakfast.

“We don’t know. You didn’t start acting funny, till you ate the stew you made. The weird thing about it, no one else was affected by the mushrooms.” Edward was concerned about Chris.

He has never seen her naked before and after what he saw last night. He wonders if she had a vagina like most transgenders who had SRS surgery. He saw she had a woman’s bottom, instead of a penis.

“Do you recall adding anything special to your stew?” He was watching her.

“Nope, I didn’t add anything to it.” Chris wonders how some psychedelic mushrooms got into her stew.

Chris goes about fixing breakfast for everyone. She notices occasionally, Edward would give her a weird look. She walks over towards him
“okay, spill. You have been giving me a strange look this morning.”

Edward sighs “look, last night I helped Anthony with you, because you peed yourself. I saw what your groin area looked like and was wondering if you have had the operation yet?”

“No, I haven’t had the operation yet. The only reason my groin area looks like a woman’s is my father cut my testicles and penis off. He did such a butchering job of it, that it couldn’t be reattached. So, they just gave me a woman’s bottom when they did the surgery.” Chris has never told anyone about the night her father attacked her.

“So, does your driver license say female or male?” Edward was curious.

“Mine says female, because I am going to have the surgery required to have a vagina. My birth certificate still says male. So, until I have the operation to have a vagina. I’m still classified as a male.” Chris hated it, because her driver license says female.

“Well, if anything. There’s no way you could be mistaken for being a boy. Your body just doesn’t look right to be a boy’s body. Your hips and ass are too big for a boy.” Edward loved the curves she had.

“Thanks.” Chris didn’t mind his compliment.

Chris finishes fixing breakfast for everyone. She was moving around slowly and carefully because of her sprained ankle. She looks at the rest of the guys and wonders what they were going to do today.

As she sits down in her lawn chair “so, what’s the plan today?”

“Well I’m going down to the beach and enjoy it.” Edward figures Chris was going to go as well.

Jimmy and Bruce look at each other and then towards Anthony “we could do some boating and fishing.”

“Sounds good.” Anthony looks over towards Chris “are you going to be alright?

“I’ll be fine. I’m going down to the beach as well.” Chris gets up and heads inside the trailer to change clothes.

Anthony follows behind her. He just watches as she changes her clothes.

“You don’t have to sleep on the couch anymore.” As he walks by her and transfers her nightshirt to the bed.

“I know.” As a smile appears on her face.

She grabs her beach bag and walks outside to join Edward. He had already changed and had a small cooler filled with some snacks and drinks.

“You ready, Chris?” Edward tosses the items into the back of Anthony’s truck since Bruce, Jimmy, and Anthony were going to take his truck down to the lake.

“Yep.” Chris climbs into the driver seat and drives them down to the lake.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You have to wonder

when amd if the creep is going to get his comeuppance?

Can anything good

Podracer's picture

Come of this trip to the beach? Something seems likely to happen, and Edward turning to the good isn't high on the list of things.

"Reach for the sun."