A Friend in Deed: part 4

Printer-friendly version

“Do you think Janet will like my breasts,” Nicole asked her older sister. “I know she likes big boobs. Are mine big enough?”

Julie blinked. That was not a question she was expecting. Nicole’s breasts were humongous. Easily as large as her new sister’s head. If not bigger. If that Janet girl did not like the size of Nicole’s breasts, Julie would have something to say about that. A sudden thought crossed her mind. Hopefully, Janet didn’t want them bigger.

“I think they’re big enough,” Julie finally answered. “She’s sure to like them.”

“Do you really mean it,” Nicole asked, eyes big and hopeful.

Julie looked into her sister’s eyes and froze. It wasn’t fair. She hadn’t even been a girl for a day, and Nicole already had the big puppy dog eyes down cold. She swallowed and open her mouth.

“Did she really mean what,” came from the bathroom door.

Both girls turned to see their mother standing in the door. “Hi Mom,” Nicole greeted her mother. “I was just asking Julie if Janet will like my breasts. I know she likes big ones. I hope mine are big enough as I can’t go bigger right now.”

“I’m sure she’ll love them,” Mrs. Kimby assured her youngest. “She has already seen them, you know. If she didn’t like them, she would have said something.”

Nicole nodded. “That’s true,” she said. “Do you think she’ll like them if they were larger? She does like big ones.”

Mrs. Kimby studied her daughter for a moment. “Dear,” she said. “You can’t make them larger now. You’ll have to take off the locket, wait a week, then have Janet put it back on. If you do that, you’ll miss the dance tonight.”

Nicole perked up. “Yeah. I do not want to miss the dance tonight. I need to hurry up and get ready.”

“You do that,” Mrs. Kimby said. “I need to talk to your sister for a moment. We’ll be right back.” She motioned Julie outside.

Once outside the bathroom, Julie turned to her mother. “What’s going on with Nicole,” she asked. “She’s starting to creep me out.”

“It’s the locket,” Mrs. Kimby said with a sigh. “She’s losing herself to it. I did not think it would happen this fast.”

“Losing herself?”

“When the locket is placed on a person, it changes that person into the fantasy lover of the one who put it on,” Lorie’s mother explained. Lorie nodded. “Well, when the wearer loves the other more than the other loves them, the spell can change their mind. Their mind changes to what the other desires.”

“Are you saying that Janet doesn’t love Nicole,” Julie demanded.

“Oh, I believe she loves her,” Mrs. Kimby said. “Just not as a lover. But more like a friend or a sister.”

“And that’s a problem?”

“Since Nicole loves her, yes.” Mrs. Kimby sighed. “The only way to stop this, is to take off the locket. But I don’t think Nicole would let us. Also, Marcus wouldn’t like being brought back before the dance.”

“What about Janet,” Julie asked. “Will she take advantage of Nicole?”

“I doubt it,” Mrs. Kimby said. “I had a talk with her before she left. She knows that this is possible. Hopefully she’ll notice that Nicole isn’t behaving like herself. If she does, she can keep Nicole from doing anything they’ll both regret.” Both women fell silent.

“Well,” Mrs. Kimby said after a moment. “You go and help your sister finish bathing and I’ll make sure her dress is ready. Hopefully we’ll get through this night with only good memories.”

Mrs. Kimby walked away. Thoughts of her youngest child ran through her head. Would Marcus, now Nicole, regret what he’s done when he changes back? Would he be disappointed? Or, would he learn something new and wonderful about himself? She hoped it would be the latter.

Back in the bathroom, Julie approached her sister. “Do you need any help,” she asked.

“Yeah,” Nicole answered. She gestured toward her breasts. “I need some help washing my boobs. I can’t reach the front that well. Also, I need some help washing under them.”

Julie stared at her sister’s breasts. Normally, large breasts didn’t intimidate her. She was perfectly happy with her C-cups. She had seen larger women both at the gym and at school. But none even half the size of Nicole. Nicole’s breasts scared her. “What do you want me to do,” she tentatively asked.

“Can you clean the front of them,” Nicole asked.

Julie swallowed. “Okay,” she answered. She reached for the washcloth. Slowly she started washing the front of her sister’s breast. It was a lot firmer than she expected. But then, it was a fantasy, so she shouldn’t have been surprised. Then Nicole started making noises as she rubbed. She winced with every gasp and whimper Nicole made.

“I’m sorry,” Julie. “I’m trying to be gentle.”

“It’s not that,” Nicole said. “They’re sensitive.”

Julie’s arm froze. She looked from Nicole’s breasts to Nicole’s face. Then back to the breasts. She dropped the washcloth. “That’s it. I’m done.”

“Julie,” whined Nicole. “C’mon. I need your help.”

“No,” Julie said. “This is too weird. This morning you were my brother. Now you’re my sister. As if that wasn’t enough, you also have the biggest tits on the planet! And you want me to help you wash them. When every time I touch them, you moan or gasp. I don’t want to think about why you’re doing that. Especially after you tell me that they’re sensitive.”

“But I need to finish here so I can get dressed for the dance,” Nicole said. “Can’t you help me, please?”

Julie tried to resist her sister’s ‘puppy dog’ eyes. But it was a futile effort. Within seconds she had given up. “Okay,” she grumbled. “I’ll help you finish here.” She started undressing.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m taking my clothes off.”

“Why?”

“Because I am not going to even try to lift those things from the side,” Julie said. “As big as they are, I’ll bet they weigh 30 pounds each. If I didn’t know magic was involved, I’d wonder you could even stand, let alone walk.”

Julie finished undressing and got in the tub. She reached for her sister’s chest then stopped and looked up. “Don’t tell mom,” she said. “I don’t want her to know I did this.”

Nicole nodded. She wasn’t sure she wanted their mother to know about this either.

* * *

Janet sat in her car after pulling into Nicole’s driveway. Part of her couldn’t believe she was doing this. Just that morning, Julie was her friend Marcus. Now, he was Nicole. A short, massively endowed girl. And there were going to the Christmas dance. Together! Now that she had time to think about it, Janet knew she really owed Marcus. She couldn’t think of any boy who’d turn himself into a girl just so a friend of his could go to a dance. A friend he knew he wasn’t going to have sex with. Marcus was one special boy. No, not a boy. He was a real man.

With that thought, Janet was able to get out of her car. She straightened her dark green dress as she stood. She probably should have worn a dress suit, or even a skirt and top combo. But she felt like wearing a dress. She was a normal girl, even if the people in town thought something was wrong with her for being a lesbian.

Janet walked to the house. Before she could knock on the door, it was opened. “Um, hi,” a startled Janet said. Nicole’s sister, Julie had opened the door. There was something, off about her look. “Um, is something wrong?”

“You remember that talk my mom and you had?” she asked as she shut the door behind her.

“Yes,” Janet slowly said. During the talk that Mrs. Kimby had given her, Janet learned all the things that could happened to Nicole. None of them sounded very good. A couple actually scared her. She was suddenly worried about Nicole. Did something happen to her?

“Well,” Julie said. “One of the things happened. Nicole is losing herself to the spell.”

Janet blinked. “That’s not good. I’ll take the locket off her.”

“Don’t do that,” blurted Julie.

“What!?”

“I said ‘don’t do that,’” Julie repeated herself. “Like it or not, Marcus chose to do this for you. He wouldn’t like if we stopped him because of this.”

Janet thought about it for a moment. Then she nodded her agreement. Marcus would hate it if they stopped him after this. “So, what do we do now?”

“You go to the dance with Nicole,” Julie said. “After the dance, get her home, then take of the locket. Just be careful. Nicole is your fantasy lover. She’ll do her best to do whatever fantasies you had at the time you put the locket on my brother.”

Janet’s eyes widened. Now she was really worried. She knew her fantasies. And they were not for public display. Hopefully, none of the ones where the girl outgrew her tops will happen. Not that she wouldn’t enjoy watching it. She just didn’t want it to happen at the dance. If it did look like one of those was happening, she’d just have to got her date out of there and someplace private quickly.

Julie noticed Janet’s expression. “What,” she asked.

“Um, let’s just say I have some interesting fantasies and leave it there.”

Julie studied the girl for a moment. “Are you sure you’re a girl?”

“A girl can have fantasies too, you know,” an indignant Janet said.

“About boobs?”

“How many lesbians do you know?”

“You have a point,” Julie admitted. “Anyway, let’s get you inside before Nicole charges out here. She’s been driving me and mom crazy getting ready for this.”

They enter the house, Julie with Janet following. When Janet saw Nicole standing there, waiting on her, she froze. The short busty girl was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Her hair was up in an elegant style. She didn’t look like she was wearing any make-up. Her red dress was a simple strapless thing. That surprised Janet as she thought straps would have been needed. But then she looked at Nicole’s breasts and her mouth fell open. Impossibly, they looked even bigger than before. Nicole’s cleavage was bulging up to her neck! Janet lost herself in the astonishing deep valley of her date’s cleavage.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like poor

Nicole is almost disabled,

Except, thanks to the magic, she isn't.

WillowD's picture

At least, as far as the size of her breasts are concerned.

There was once a young lady in my circle of friends with very large breasts. I remember going to a restaurant one time and, after we sat down, she lifted each breast one at a time and plopped them on the table, with a big sigh of relief. Her breasts were so large that it was a strain for her to just lift one for a moment with her hands. Poor woman. :(

Women

that size either really hate them or really love them. Either way, more power to those who decide or, are forced by circumstance, to live with them.

Fantasies

do not consider what is practical or even possible in reality.

Trouble

I hope nothing terrible happens at the dance.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

A lot

of looks, whispers, and pointed fingers. Janet really enjoyed herself.