Learning To Be A Mother Part 4 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Arabella was enjoying herself as they sailed down to Florida. Once her mom and dad explained what happened up on deck. She felt scared to sleep by herself the following night. So, she slept with Gina and Arnold.

The trip down to Florida was nice and Arabella loved it a lot. When they arrived in Florida, Gina and Arnold took Arabella sightseeing and to Disney World. Arabella had never been to somewhere so big before and stayed next to Gina and Arnold.

Arabella felt guilty leaving Trigger and Cadmus by themselves on the boat when they visited Disney World. She loved both wolves and wish they could have come with them. They spend a few days visiting Disney World. Gina and Arnold accompany her on several rides and such.

By the time they get back to the boat, Arabella is worn out. Arnold ended up carrying her back and tucking her into bed. He just looks down at Arabella as she slept. She looked so peaceful as he places a kiss on her cheek and leaves her room.

As Arnold walks into the bedroom he and Gina were sleeping in, he spots Gina just standing in her bra and panties. He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her petite body. He kisses her deeply and passionately.

Gina was in heaven as she was being kissed by Arnold. She could feel the passion and love he has for her. She felt his hands as he removed her panties and slide them down her legs. She steps out of her panties as they fall to the floor.

She starts removing Arnold's boxers. She could tell that he was primed and ready. Once his boxers fall to the floor, she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist. She impales herself on his manhood.

Arnold doesn’t break the kiss as he carries Gina over towards the bed. He is careful as he lays Gina down on the mattress and starts burying himself deeper into her womanhood. He is gentle but passionate as he starts making love to her. Each time he comes up and almost out of her, he goes back down and deeper into her. He was hitting her cervix on each thrust into her body.

Gina surrender’s herself to the man she loved very deeply as he kept hitting her cervix. Yes, it was painful each time he hit against her cervix, but at the same time, she was loving it. She could feel her orgasm building; each time Arnold went up and down inside her body. Her orgasm builds and builds, till it finally explodes. She clinches him, just as Arnold explodes deep in her body.

Arnold kisses Gina deeply as he felt her hold him tight inside her body. They stay in each other’s embrace as Gina milks him. When she finally releases him, he pulls out of her.

Gina doesn’t give Arnold a chance to relax as she starts working him back up. She rolls him until he was laying on his back and she was straddling him. She brings him back to attention and spends most of the night making love.

Arabella wakes up early and heads towards her parent’s bedroom. When she walks into the room, she spots Cadmus laying on the floor. She also spots both her parents in the nude with Arnold holding onto Gina. She walks over and crawls onto the bed on Gina’s side.

Gina felt movement on the bed. She opens her eyes and spot Arabella crawling onto the bed. Her head still felt fuzzy from all the orgasms’ she had last night. She pulls the blankets aside covering her to let Arabella crawl in next to her.

Arabella watches as her mother move the blankets to let her lay next to her. She lays down next to Gina. She feels Gina wrap her arm around her and pull her tight to her naked body.

Gina leans down and places a kiss on Arabella’s cheek. She holds Arabella gently against her body as a decision that has been weighing on her mind is answered. She was going to marry Arnold before Thanksgiving.

The three of them sleep in late and when they wake-up late in the day. Gina winces when she moves. She was still sore from Arnold hitting her cervix during their lovemaking. She makes a late lunch for them, while Arnold watches over Arabella as she guided the boat back home.

When they arrive back to their home port. Gina arranges for the boat to be put back into storage for the winter. They head back to the house and pack to go back home. As they are packing, Gina looks at Arnold.

“Let’s get married the first week of November.” Gina looks at Arnold to see what he thinks.

Arnold just looks into Gina’s eye to see if she meant it “are you sure? We don’t have to rush it if you’re not sure.”

“I’m sure. I want to go ahead and get married the first week of November.” Gina just kisses him.

Once the house was cleaned and closed. They all drive to the airport together, where Patricia was waiting for them. They fly to Boston first to drop Arnold off and then towards the ranch in Montana.

While they are flying, Gina starts planning for the wedding in November. She also informs her mother and father about her plans.

November 9:

Arabella looks at her mom as her aunts and grandmother help her get ready for the wedding. Arabella couldn’t believe how many people were staying at the ranch. She had relatives from England, Scotland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Spain, France and from Ireland staying with them.

Some of her relatives were Royals from different countries. Some were ordinary citizens, some were spies, policemen, and soldiers like her grandfather. She never realized how big her adopted family was.

The lands that boarded Jack’s property were bought by Julia and Gina a long while ago. The homes on those properties had been renovated and were being used to house visiting family members. Security had on the ranch had been stepped up with so many royals in one area. Not only were there wolves patrolling the grounds, but Irish war hounds, a few Belgium Shepherds, and a few Kuvaszs.

Some members of her mother's team were invited and were acting as security. Just as members of Julia's police precinct were working as security.

Haylee was enjoying having so many different types of dogs on the property. She was learning from their handlers what they were and how to care for them. She was also helping her mother and grandfather with keeping the wolves calm. The wolves didn’t like it with so many unknown animals in their territory.

She meets her great-grandmother and uncles, aunts, cousins. Her aunts and the twins meet them as well. She loved meeting her great-grandmother and everyone.

Gina couldn’t believe how nervous she was as she got ready to be married. She could face down criminals, businessmen, and terrorist without feeling as nervous as she felt now. She couldn’t believe how many of her relatives had flown to the states for her wedding.

Even her father’s friend in California came along with his daughter and grandchildren. They supplied the wine and champagne for the wedding. Several companies owned by her father and his relatives transported beer and other items normally found in Europe for the wedding.

Arnold’s family was a little over-whelm when they meet all the Bounty’s. They didn’t know how big the family really was. All they knew were the ones in Montana.

Arnold’s father was upset that Arnold was going to take his wife’s last name, instead of her taking his. Arnold didn’t want Gina to give up her maiden name for him. He was willing to be part of her family.

Arabella and Haylee acted as flower girls as they walk down the aisle before Gina. The bride maids were composed of Gina’s sisters, a few female friends she made and some of her cousins. She knew Arnold had his brothers and friends from school for his brides’ men.

The preacher that was marrying them, was the same Priest that married her father and mother. He was a friend of the family and came from Ireland. As she walked down the aisle, she couldn’t believe how many people came to see her get married.

After she and Arnold exchange their vows. They party with the family well till the next morning. All the young ones had fallen asleep around midnight or one in the morning. Gina helped tuck them into bed and made sure everyone was okay.

Her relatives and friends stay for a week. By the time everyone leaves, they have gotten to know each other. Arnold and Gina just watch as they leave the private airstrip on her father’s property. When the last one leaves, Gina looks at Arnold “do you regret marrying me now?”

“No.” As he kisses her.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One of the tings that hit me after I started transitioning

was I could wear a weeding dress, That and if by some miracle a man wished to marry me and visa versa. I would take his last name. Obvious in hindsight, but until then I had not thought it through.

Honesty

mine was finding the right person and could they accept me knowing I use to be the other gender. I know you should com forward with the truth about yourself, but it is a scary thought and concern.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Ok 1 question unaswered

Samantha Heart's picture

What did those IDIOTS want on board Jacks boat? Pirates? Looking to steel the boat? That was never really explained. I'm glad Arabell & the everyone got to meet EVERYONE of the bounty Family. And i mean EVERYONE of Jack & Geina's family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.