Amy's Day Off - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Previously......

We lay there embracing and kissing each other as he stayed hard inside me. “I needed that as much as you I think.” He whispered in my ear. I kissed him deeply in agreement as I wrapped my arms and legs around him to hold him tight, with my panties hanging off one ankle.

And then I heard a cough.

We both opened our eyes and looked to my open doorway and my sister was standing there.

“Errrr. Hi sis” I said.

----------------
Day off

Being caught by your sister with your boyfriend inside you is embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as it happening while you’re wearing all of her clothes and you sigh as he pulls out of you with her watching. Steve tried to cover up, but she saw his still hard penis. She smiled and said, “Well, who’s a lucky girl then?” I reached down and put my other still booted foot through the leg of my panties and pulled them up, tucking myself as best I could. Bev said we need to talk and headed to her room. Steve wanted to leave but I told him that would be worse, so we walked to her door, knocked and went in.

She looked at me and said at least I knocked this time and told us to sit down. The first thing she said was I could keep everything I was wearing and that in future I should ask if I wanted to borrow any of her clothes, but would need to get my own underwear. She then asked a few questions about the two of us, which were horrible to answer, but honesty was a better option now as it would be a lot less fun if she decided to fuck me!

After explaining about me and Steve, he had to leave and I needed to get changed. Bev helped me take off the makeup leaving no trace, then we talked a bit more about my dressing. I explained that I’d been borrowing her stuff for a while now, and we worked out a plan that I could borrow some things, but not others. “You’re my sister and you have to accept this. I will help you as much as I can, but at some point it’ll either need to stop or you’ll have to tell everyone.”

Neither of those options appealed to me right now. She made some space in her wardrobe where she would keep the stuff I could wear, and part of a drawer for my underwear, that way I could just put stuff in the wash and she would put it back in there and I wouldn’t need to worry. She even made some space for the wig, but as hidden as possible to make it easier for me, until I could do something better with my own hair.

-----

The next day our folks were out all day, so Bev took me shopping in mum’s car. I had to wear yesterdays underwear, which was a bit uncomfortable as I could still feel Steve’s cum in them where it leaked out me. I wore a pair of tights, jean skirt, the same jumper as Friday and this time one of her jackets that she let me borrow. Walking out the house on a Saturday morning dressed was nerve wracking, but I was quickly in the car and off we went. The drive to the next town took about an hour, and we went to a few shops, I picked up several pairs of pants and bras, a long wrap around satin skirt, a pair of jeans and a couple of tops. Being there with her was the first time I went into a girls toilet with another girl, and of course we just chatted away like any other girls in there. It was funny in a way, previously I’d always been really nervous when I went in them, but this time it actually felt natural.

Yesterday with Steve was different because he was being my boyfriend, and when we met Nicola that was more about explaining some of what was going on. This time I was just a girl with another girl hanging out for the day. I also really liked being checked out by guys; Bev told me to get used to it and just enjoy it when it happens but pointed out that sometimes you will hate it and feel threatened by them She pointed at my ankle boots and said, “How easy do you think it will be to run in those heels?” I took her point.

We went home about 1pm and sat in the kitchen together having lunch, and then sorted out my clothes for her wardrobe. I’d also picked up a pair of boots that I’d worn out the shop right after buying them, knee high and lace up, a three-inch heel that tapered to narrow point. They were much easier to walk in than the ankle boots, and they still made me feel sexy. I was hoping I wouldn’t be asked what happened to the £150 birthday money I’d been saving, but the risk was worth it.

Bev helped me for the rest of the day work out my make up looks, and we played around with my hair to see if anything could be done; if nothing else it would stop me being scared of it being pulled off by accident. With quite a bit of mousse and use of the hairdryer and brush we could give me a similar style to Shaznay Lewis from the girl group All Saints. After washing it all out, I tried to do it myself and it worked, sorta, but I figured even if I did it myself I could pull it off.

-----

Sunday was a homework day, but Monday at school I was a little nervous. I’d spoken to Steve a bit, but Michael and Nicola were a different matter. Turned out I had nothing to worry about. Michael didn’t mention it at all, and Nicola just said to me when we were alone how much she enjoyed the day and hoped we could hang out again. Wednesday evening she invited me round after school to do some homework with her, and as soon as we got in she said she’d put some old clothes aside for me if I wanted them. I thanked her and said I would arrange to pick them up with Bev as there was no way I could get the three bags of clothes in without questions being asked. I did ask if she had any old school uniform stuff I could have as I didn’t have enough. She looked at me confused, asking what I meant. I stood up and showed he the trousers I was wearing came from Top Shop, and that my shirt was actually a blouse.

Her jaw dropped when she realised and found a spare blouse for me to wear. The next day at school, I wore her old blouse, and as I was feeling really brave, one of my new thongs, the trousers with a side split and under the blouse one of Bev’s fitted white tee shirts, with her black trainers. I was even wearing a pair of her socks, with a pair of black tights on underneath. The only part of my uniform I wore that day was my tie and the jumper, but that was unisex anyway. I bumped into Steve near school and we went in together as normal. Just before we went in I told him I wasn’t wearing any of my clothes, and when he looked at my shoes and trousers he realised I was telling the truth. He checked no one was near us and asked, “Stockings?” I smiled and said he’d have to find out later.

Nicola spotted what I was wearing right away, but no one else did. At lunch-time Steve and me went to the big library near the school and headed for our usual hiding spot in the fire escape. It was really cool there as it was quiet, people rarely came in and the windows gave a great view of the city. This time we didn’t get to look out them, and it had barely registered with me that Steve had suggested we go here this time. Once through the doors we headed up the stairs and I felt his hand on my bum. So that’s why he wanted to come here I thought. I turned to face him in the first landing and he kissed me straight away, telling me how much he had to keep reminding himself not to call me Amy, how hard he had been all morning. I reached down and felt it, and he was rock solid; he moaned as I rubbed it and undid the zip reaching in and pulling him out.

We went up another flight of stairs, his penis pointing the way and I thought if anyone looks through the window they’ll have a treat, but less of one than I’m going to get. Once we were at the top we kissed again and I dropped to my knees, taking him in my mouth, licking and sucking at him, enjoying the harness, softness and warmth in my mouth. It didn’t take him long to come, and once again I swallowed it all. When I stood up I was about to get my bag to rinse my mouth out to kiss him, but he pulled me close and kissed me deeply. I don’t know if he could taste himself, but I felt like I loved him in that moment. We both sat down to look out the window and he put his arm around me, puling me close to him. I felt so protected at that moment as I rested my head on his shoulder. He rested a hand on leg and stroked my inner thigh and every now and then we would look at each other and kiss, never saying a word.

After what seemed like forever, I looked at him and said, “You never asked.” He just smiled and said ‘Why do you think I’ve been stroking your leg?” I nudged him in the ribs and pulled me closer. We ended up falling backwards and laughing, which became kissing and caressing. I felt him undoing the zip on my trousers and I never stopped him. We were in public, anyone could walk in on us. He pulled my trousers down as I undid his and pushed them down along with his boxers. He sprung free, hard and erect again. My trousers came down and I kicked my shoes off. I needed him in me badly right now, I wanted to feel him in me. He pulled my tights down, but when he got them to my calf’s, I lifted my legs and with my knees open I put them over his head and he climbed between my legs, laying on top of me and kissing, I had no idea if he had any lube with him, but I was so desperate for him to be in me I would have tried it without.

He grabbed his bag and pulled it over, taking something out while his erection was pressing against me. I was already pulling the thong to the side for him, but he moved away and knelt up. It was uncomfortable with the tights still on, but seeing his hardness there was a beautiful sight to see. He finally got whatever it was he wanted from his bag, and it was a small tube of lube. I took it from him, and started to squeeze some out, stroking him while coating him with it. As he lay back down on top of me, I wiped the excess lube on my legs and I felt him push against my hole. I opened up to accept him and he slowly pushed into me, kissing me as he did so.

Laying there on the fire escape staircase, with a window overlooking the city, he fucked me and I loved every second of him in me. Being stretched by him as he moved about in me, kissing me, tasting his tongue in my mouth as his cock was filling me. I felt so satisfied to be under him right now, so privileged to feel him in me, so close to him. He came inside me and kissed me as he did so. Feeling him expand and twitch inside me as he bred me. We lay there locked together as we came down from our high and heard a door open on a lower floor. I kept my legs wrapped around him and didn’t want him to move, this moment was too perfect, and I didn’t care if someone found us.

We listened to footsteps going up, then another door being opened and closed. I kissed him and released my grip on him as he slowly pulled out. Before I did anything, I grabbed my bag, took out some tissue and wiped the lube off his slowly deflating erection, then lifted my legs to let him move away. I rearranged my thong and stood up. As I bent down to pull the tights back up, I felt a bit of his cum seep out of me and into my thong, hoping that the tights would help hide it. Once my tights were up, I pulled my trousers up, zipped them and gave him a kiss. After waiting a bit to calm down, we headed back to school.

It was a shame that once there we couldn’t be honest about what had happened, and we had to change how we behaved towards each other. A couple of times I had to stop myself from kissing him, and he acted the same. In our final break of the day, I made sure we kept a bit of distance, and Nicola spoke to me about it. I confessed that we’d had sex lunchtime, and I told her where it happened. She was really interested in knowing the location and how to get there, so I guessed that Michael was going to get lucky there too at some point.

The next day at school I dressed pretty much the same, except I spent more time on my hair in the morning, trying to keep my usual style, but to give it a bit more body. I even put some mascara on, feeling very brave. I made sure that Steve knew about it, and this time I had prepared a bit better and managed to pick up some lube of my own. At lunchtime we headed to the library and I made sure he knew where we were going. We opened the door and inside was Nicola and Michael, making out. When I made eye contact with her, we both squealed in delight, knowing what each of us was here for.

Steve and Michael were embarrassed, but I thought screw it, the guys know, so lets just do it. I hugged Nicola and said, “It’s safer to go to the top.” I took Steve’s hand and started walking, hearing Nicola and Michael start to follow us. At the top I turned and kissed Steve, and with one hand I unzipped the trousers, letting them fall. I wanted them both to see what I was wearing today, and Steve got the message and started stroking my nylon covered bum and legs. I looked over and Nicola and Michael were kissing and his hand was up her skirt. I wondered how long it would take for him to start fingering her, and Steve started playing with my hole.

I wasn’t sure about having full sex in front of them, so I reached down and took Steve’s erection out his trousers, knelt down and started sucking him. Michael looked at us and we looked each other in the eye. I gave him a wink as I took more of Steve into my mouth making him moan. I watched Michael put his hands in Nicola’s panties and start to finger her. The experience of both of us having a sexual experience next to each other was quite a turn on for me and my tuck was struggling to hold itself. I watched Michael lay Nicola on the floor as he took her tights off with her panties in them. He then knelt between her legs, took his own penis out and Nicola handed him a condom. I felt a bit bad then as we’ve never used one, but then I can’t get pregnant.

Michael rolled it down his dick as quick as he could, then lay on top of her. At that point I knew I wanted Steve in me as well. I quickly pulled my tights down and stepped out of them, pulling Steve down on top of me. With all the salvia from sucking him, and too be honest I was too hot for him right now, I opened my legs, pulled my thong to the side and he was in me. I looked over at Nicola and she was watching us, smiling at me. We then both focused on our own guys and let them fuck away, occasionally looking at each other as we rocked back and forth from the action going on between our legs.

Steve didn’t need a lube cleaning this time, so he put himself away as I watched Michael take off the condom. He had no idea what to do with it, so I grabbed a tissue and held it out him, but he put the used condom in my hand. Me and Nicola just laughed as I wrapped it up and handed it back to him. As the guys tried to talk as if nothing had happened, Nicola and me put our tights back on.

“That was amazing!” I told her. She agreed, saying the first time they both had sex was at party on a bed with another couple next to them, and it reminded her of that. She told me that my mascara had run and lent me hers with a mirror to touch it up. The boys were chatting and occasionally looking back at us. We helped each other with our hair, and I realised that mine had gone a bit flat, but I could live with it. The rest of the day at school I had classes with Nicola so we sat together and I had to keep reminding myself not to be so girly in public, but at least for the first time, I now felt that I had a BFF I could be a girl with. I also realised that I had now seen another erection, and Bev was right, I am a lucky girl, but not by much. It also occurred to me that I had held another man’s cum, even if it was in his used condom.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos