The Adventure of Jamie Potter (2)

Printer-friendly version

That afternoon, as I peered toward the glowing computer screen of my laptop. Wrecking my brain for ideas and lead ins for the rp post I was working on. I noticed the door of my bedroom open and there in the doorway stood my older sister. She had changed out of her school uniform and into something more casual. A pair of jeans and short sleeve shirt that had the logo of a popular girls band written across it. She stood there, eyeing me for a minute before she moved into my bedroom.

“Hey Jamie.. I need to talk to you about something..” She said sitting down on the my bed. She looked over at me and then quickly added. “If you have time of course. I see your doing something.. And we’ll.. It can wait I guess.” She seemed unsure of herself.

I looked away from my post and peered toward my sister. She seemed lost for a minute. Almost scared and her voice seemed to ooze with concern. And oddly enough, I detected a little hint of love in her voice.

“Sure.” I said as I saved what little I’ve written and turned around to give my sister my undivided attention. “I’m all ears sis.” I said sitting up right.

“About this whole hostage thing. You seemed a little over eager today. I mean.. don’t get me wrong. I’m glad your helping me out here. But you almost seemed to jump at the chance.. I mean, you do understand the whole school, will be there right? We’ve not lost a game this season and rumors are already starting to float around of a ‘Perfect’ season. So the bleachers are going to be packed, like wall to wall.” She stopped there and closed her eyes and folded her hands in her lap/

I nodded my head in understanding. My mind was elsewhere right now. And her words were passing into one ear and out the other as fast as she could spit them out.

“And like, the whole town’s going to be there.. And Manchester.. There going to be busing people in to support their team. I guess what I’m saying is this.. Are you sure you want to go out and face the crowds dressed as a girl? And not only that.. But if we lose.. Are you willing to face the gunge tank?” She said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

I blinked and smiled as I reached over and placed my hand upon my sisters lap. Before I could catch myself, I found myself saying. “Sure sis.. I mean I.. nobody knows I exist anyway. I mean if worst comes to worst I can just melt back into the crowds.”

Robin meet my gaze and then she did something that totally surprised me. She reached over and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace. She pulled me between her breast and held me there.. Finally she whispered into my ear. “Okay.. Now let's get you dressed. We still need to tell mom about this and daddy too.”

“Get dressed?” I said tilting my head to the side.

“Yep, it's time to show mom and dad there new daughter.” She said with a little smile as she stood up and walked toward my door. She motioned for me to follow her.

Rolling the mental dice, I once again saved my progress and started to follow here. I followed her down the hallway till she vanished into her room. It was here I had to stop, take a deep breath and think. Lily seemed to notice me standing there. Slowly she walked over to where I stood, reached down and wrapped her hands around my hands in and in a gentle tone of voice she said.

“Listen.” She said looking me dead in the eyes. “Little sisters are allowed to go into their big sisters rooms with permission. It's almost like a expected thing. Like, say if you had been born a girl. We would have spent hours hanging out in each others rooms. Doing stuff like braiding each others hair, doing each others nails. Watching movies on the Disney Channel, you know, basic big sister little sister stuff. So.. Stop dragging your feet, where totally like wasting time and stuff.”

The first thing I noticed, was my sisters room was totally different than mine. Everything was different, the walls were painted a brighter color and adorned with posters of popular singers. The air smelled of cotton candy. Her bed, like mine was tucked into a corner, the pastel colored sheets and blankets where thrown about in a messy kind of way. A large, stuff bear with a pink bow sat atop a mound of pillows. In front of her bed was a white vanity that was trimmed in pink.

“Welcome princess.” Lily said as she closed the door behind me. She then walked over to her open closet and started to dig around. “Okay where going to start with the basics. I know you showered when you got home from school. But you showered like a boy.. You need to learn to shower like a girl if where going to pull this off.” She said as she started to rumble through the closet. After a few long minutes she make a loud sound of approval.

“Here you go.” She said handing me a small, pink container. “You’ll find a small bottle of shampoo and conditioner in there. There also a razor, some shaving foam and some other things.” She held out a finger as she listed each item. “No, go into the bathroom, take another shower and be sure to shave. Also shave under your arms and your legs too. Try to get real close, like close as possible. Once your done, come back and I’ll have your outfit laid out..” She said with a small. She then clapped her hands and in a commanding tone of voice said. “We’ll get to it girl. Where burning oil and no wheels are turning.”

I felt my cheeks flush with color as I wrapped my fingers around the box and nodded my head. Still blushing, I started to make my way toward the bathroom. Once inside, I did as instructed, I shaved my legs, with what little skill I could muster. Next I did the area under my arms and finally again I shaved my face. I then took a nice warm bath. I might have soaked there longer than I should, for soon a harsh knocking on bathroom door was heard. On the other side I could hear my sister calling out.

“Hey! Princess! Can’t hog the bathroom all day. I need to come out, wrap yourself in a towel and lets get with the program here.” She bellowed before walking off. My sister can be something of a little bossy butt at times. Then again she did whip the cheerleading team into shape.

“Coming!” I shouted as I stood up, removed the drain plug and wrapped a extra large pink towel around me. Again a chill passed down my back as I felt how nice the towel was and how soft it felt. Once all that was done, I slipped out of the bathroom and tiptoed down the hallway to my sisters bedroom. Pushing open the door I stopped and blinked. There on the bed was.. Was the outfit my sister had chosen for me.

Soon my eyes focused on the outfit. Sitting upon the bed, was a vintage cheerleader uniform. The red and white pleated skirt was stripped in red and white, the colors of Benton Academy. The top was also red and white. A pair of sport socks lay next to the top and skirt. And finally a white bra and panties.. I felt my face flush as I noticed the two.

“Okay.” Lily said taking a deep breath. “Put on the bra and panties. And get dressed.” She was standing by her vanity. A blow dryer and curling iron where heating up on wooden surface. “Then I’m going to do your hair and style your hair and do your makeup. And then where going to greet mom and dad when they come from work.” She said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

I nodded my head. And quickly slipped on the panties and bra and then the socks followed by the skirt and then the top. I blushed deeply as I noticed how revealing the outfit looked and how well it formed to the curves of my body. Lily all the while watched me like a mother hen, nodding her head with approval.

“Good, now a few squares of packing paper to give the appearance of a chest and where all set..” She paused and then sighed.

“Listen.. Jamie.. I know I’m being a bit bossy. But we have so much ground to cover. And only like a week to cover it. So please bare with me.. There so much I need to teach you. I mean it's one thing to just put on a dress and a little lipstick and stuff some tissue down your shirt. That gives you the appearance of being a girl. But then your just a boy in a dress..” She paused and took a deep breath. It was like she knew what she was about to say was going to sting and she was debating about going through with it or not. After a few painful seconds she finished her statement. “That will just get you jumped after the game and maybe put in the hospital with a broken arm, nose and a few black eyes. .. Plus then we’ll have to explain the nurse why your dressed as a cheerleader and that another can of worms.” She paused again. “But if.. If we put effort into teaching you how to act and talk like a girl, or in your case a young lady. Then everybody would applaud you for being brave and putting in the effort to learn your role.”

Lily then paused and knelled down beside me. I was lost for words, really everything was flying over my head. The change in pace was quickly becoming to much for me.

“Okay.” Lily said peering into my eyes. “Remember when you were like six or seven. And the local high school was putting on a production of the Disney’s Little Mermaid?” She said recalling one of the most defining moments of my childhood or one I still remembered to this day, though five or so years had passed.

“I remember.” I said taking a deep breath. I kind of knew what she was getting at.

“Okay, remember how much effort you put into learning your lines and stuff. And even though you were like in elementary, mom and dad still too you to audition for the part?” Lily said squeezing my hand again.

“I really wanted to be Ariel.. But the women in charge said I was too young. And only a girl could play Ariel..” I said shivering. My acting career had died before it even started. It had died on the vine if you will.

“Right.. But if you give me that kind of effort, like the kind you did back when you trying to play Ariel.. Then people would forget your James and think your Jamie.. And if you want, you can become Jamie more and more.. And maybe, like with hard work, practice and stuff.. You could become Ariel after all..” She said in a almost motherly tone of voice.

I nodded my head,

“Good, Now let's get your hair and makeup done. Tonight’s pizza night.. So we might need to change your outfit. Something more casual, or maybe not. Cheerleaders are often seen wearing their uniforms out. And if any of the girls give you grief.. I’ll say it’s a vintage uniform and you’re my little sis. That alone should be enough.”

End of Chapter two.

up
237 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Robin

Who is robin I thought the sisters name was lily, so she’s transgender and not aware of it and her sister knows so she cooked this up to help her.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Robin?

I was kinda wonderin' who Robin was too. But even with that tiny bit of confusion, this is still a great story! :)

hard to tell

laika's picture

I can't really tell right now if Jamie is just being a super good sport about being feminized like this or if this is his/her deepest wish. I know he wanted to be Disney's Ariel in that play when he was a kid, but that's normal, isn't it? (Or maybe I'm not the best person to judge that...). So it will be interesting to see if this will just be an adventure for Jamie or a journey of self-discovery, with long latent desires making themselves heard as denial falls away like so much icky male body hair. Of course you know which I want (and her winding up best girlfriends with Maddie!), but this is really for Jamie to decide...
~see you around the gunge tank, Ronni

Enjoying the story

Having lived in a small town, Jamie and Lily will be known by all, It is the nature of the beast.

Me thinks she assumes too much

Jamie Lee's picture

Lily told Jamie if he sells the part of being a girl he will be applauded for his bravery in taken on the roll.

However, she assumes everyone will think he is brave but hasn't taken into account those who hate any guy who acts in any way feminine. Those people won't care that others think he is brave, to them he'll be labeled with every name that to them means sissy.

If they pull this off without Jamie getting hurt, Lily will be thought of a hero by the squad for getting a little sister. But if it goes wonky, and Jamie ends up in the hospital Lily will always hate herself for what she talked Jamie into doing.

Others have feelings too.