K&P Services Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Kat and Paul watch as Rebecca, Lev, Kat’s big brother Benjamin and his wife with the twins’ board the plane Rebecca had flown down in. They were flying back to Rebecca’s place where they would be safe. The airfield that Rebecca lived and worked at was home to retired military personnel.

Plus, if any mercenaries or assassins decided to go after Rebecca. They will find tanks and military vehicles pointed in their directions. She restored & collected old military equipment, vehicles, planes and such.

Once they were in the air and safely gone. Kat turns towards Mickey and Lisa as they walk back to the Teradyne.

“You guys ready to go hunting?” Kat was ready to bring the mob boss.

“Only if you promise not to kill him, Kat.” Lisa looks towards Kat.

“You have my word.” As they climbed into the Teradyne.

Pauline watches as Kat, Paul, Mickey and Lisa climb into the Teradyne. She was driving them to Detroit and helping if they needed her.

“Does anyone need to use the bathroom?” Pauline looks in her review mirror towards the people in the back.

“Funny, Pauline.” Paul looks towards Pauline.

She just smiles as she starts driving. Kat was sitting in the passenger seat and was peeling an orange. She hopes they find the bastard that hired the hit team.

As for the hit team, that was hired to come after them. They were in for a rude awakening. A trap had been set for them.

Crystal, Brittney, Terry, Alexa, Valentina, and Luke:
Crystal and Alexa were taking Brittney and Terry to school in the new Sentry MPV’s that Kat purchased before she left to replace the armor SUV’s she lost. There was a Security company in the next town over from Knoxville that had four of them for sale. She bought two of them to replace the armor SUV’s they lost transporting.

“Oh, come on Crystal. You guys don’t need to escort me and Terry to school.” Brittney knew her girlfriend and Alexa wasn’t going to disobey her mother on this issue.

“You’ll have to be off your rocker, if you think I’m going to disobey your mother, Brittney.” Crystal had been pulled aside by Paul and Kat and told that she better not allow anything to happen to Terry or Brittney.

Kat and Paul knew how much Crystal cared for Brittney. They weren’t comfortable with Brittney and Crystal sleeping together, but they knew that no matter what. It was going to happen sooner or later. They gave the okay for both to sleep together under their roof.

They gave very strict orders for Crystal to protect her girlfriend. Alexa was going to watch after Terry. Valentina and Luke were going to be trading places with Crystal and Alexa while the girls were in school.

The principal of the school was cooperating with Kat and Paul about their daughter’s safety. However, he was also concerned about the safety of the rest of the students as well. So, Kat’s people were working with the school’s security team.

Crystal pulls directly up in front of the school and lets Terry and Brittney out. Just as Brittney was getting out of the Sentry. A bullet ricochets off the armor skin of the door Brittney was getting out of. Terry stays where she is inside the Sentry.

Brittney moves back into the Sentry and shut the door “okay, where the fuck did that bullet come from?” Brittney was looking towards Alexa as she scanned the direction the bullet came from.

She had her binoculars out and caught a reflection from the scope. “Over there.” As she points towards the area.

There was a hill to their right that the sniper had set-up on and shot at them. There is another bullet that just ricochets off the Sentry thick glass.

“What makes them think another bullet, shot at the Sentry’s window is going to penetrate?” Alexa couldn’t figure that out.

“Maybe, they are acting as a distraction?” Brittney was looking forward towards the woods that broader the perimeter of the school property.

“Maybe.” Alexa was keeping an eye out.

Crystal moves the Sentry away from the front entrance of the school and takes Brittney and Terry back home. As they are heading down one
of the side streets from the interstate towards Kat’s house. Several cars come from nowhere and block the road.

Crystal doesn’t slow down. She increases speed as she continues towards them. The Sentry they were in, had a ram plow mounted to it and she was going to put it to good use. The people standing by the cars start firing at them. They just ricochet off the bulletproof windows and skin of the Sentry.

Crystal rams through the blockade with the Sentry, sending cars to the side. The men that had been firing at Crystal and them kept firing. Alexa gets out of the passenger seat “Crystal, turn us around.”

Brittney and Terry move out of the way, so Alexa could get to the roof hatch. “Brittney, hand me the grenade launcher.” Alexa had placed a few weapons in the Sentry when Kat bought the vehicles.

Brittney saw the grenade launcher and hands it to Alexa. She hopes Alexa will be careful with it.

“Be careful, Alexa.” Brittney and Terry hope no innocents will be harmed.

Crystal turns the Sentry around to face the remaining attackers. Alexa fires the grenade launcher at the group of guys. She fires twice as knockout gas fill the area.

Brittney and Terry grab some zip cuffs and follow Alexa out of the Sentry, while Crystal provides coverage. They go about zipping cuffing the uninjured people. Alexa searches them to find out who they were.

Sirens could be heard coming towards them. Alexa looks up the street and saw two police cars coming towards them.

“Alright, you two. Back in the Sentry right now.” Alexa hopes the police don’t give her a hard time.

Some Where over Arkansas:
Marshal Edward Bullock and Marshal Joseph Running Bear couldn’t believe they were flying towards New Mexico. Joseph Running Bear had received intel from a source working for the Marshal service. Him and his partner were informed a black and silver Lear Jet was waiting for them at the airport, to take them to New Mexico.

When they arrived at the airport, they saw the Lear Jet and the pilots waiting for them. All the pilots could tell them, that they were instructed to fly to Tennessee and pick them up. They were at the Marshals personal use.

Once Bullock and Running Bear were aboard the Lear. They took off and headed towards New Mexico.

“I can’t believe that we have this Lear at our disposal.” Bullock wonders who this Lear belonged too.

“Well, the intel I received about Sebastião Tavares Rezende says he is at a forgotten airfield in New Mexico. The Marshal service in New
Mexico and State troopers are going to meet us when we land.” Running Bear share the information given to him.

Bullock goes over the information as they continue to travel towards New Mexico.

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hitting a school

would make national news for a few days.