Just Like Auntie - ep2

Printer-friendly version

Just Like Auntie- Ep2

DISCLAMER: These are not real events, just stories

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was alright for my cousin Jen and aunt Tanya because you know, they had girls stuff in common. I on the other hand was the odd one out. So we went for a wacky truth or dare. It started out very normal, truths like who likes who and silly dares like try and lick your elbow. It wasn't long before we tired from the boring stuff and the dares go out of hand.

For example "let us do your makeup". And a dares a dare a bit of makeup a not a big deal. And so Tanya opens up a drawer and brings out a big kit filled with different sorts of makeup. She has me sit at her desk again and gets a lot of makeup and brushes out on the desk.

They started covering my face with a thick cold cream that looked was only a tad darker than my skin this was all spread out across my face with a soft brush. Followed by a light cream that was dabbed in a few spots before It was rubbed in. Next came some blush, along with a itchy powder which they put all over my face. Now I'm asked to close my eyes, I feel pressure against my eye lid as they poke at me. "Ok now look here". I'm looking up as they come at my eye with a pencil! I can feel the pencil skimming my eye as it touches the inside of my eyelids, not a pleasant feeling. They take a small brush with some sticky black stuff on it and run it over my eyelashes multiple times. My eyes feel heavy and I can see thick black lines where my barely visible eyelashes once were. They take out some thick red lipstick which they carefully put on my lips and go over it like 5 times. My lips felt like they were tingling and puffing up for whatever reason.

I thought they were all done until they start getting out a few more things behind me. They come round to my face and holding my chin they started yanking out alot of my eyebrow hairs with tweezers. It was so painful I started welling up which made my eye makeup run a little and burn my eyes. They soon stopped and I was silently crying as they took a pencil and coloured in my eyebrows black.

I looked in the mirror and saw what they had done. My eyebrows were now very thin and slightly curved. My face was perfectly clear and looked lightly tanned. My lips were stinging but were huge and a deep.

at this point I realised how bad this dare really was. "How long will this all last?". The reply "well the makeup will all just wash off". Well that was good news as I had school in the morning and needed it all gone by then.

The game of truth or dare ended after all this. Instead they decided it would be better if we were to finish tidying her room. We got on with it and Hung everything up in her wardrobe. She came across something before saying "I know what we can do now, let's dress up". Tanya and my cousin went first, they closed their eyes while being dressed up in shorts and t-shirt which was rather funny. I had to go last so they could 'think of something to do'.

Eyes closed. They had me step forward and then place my feet together. Next they pulled something baggy up and had to push each of my arms back into the tight sleeves. The had me sit on my knees which was not very easy with my eyes closed. The both grabbed a hold of a lose but if material on my back and pulled as hard as they could. My whole stomach felt like it was being crushed as I could no longer breath. They zipped up the back and then buttoned it up which pulled it tighter around the chest. As if this weren't enough.

They then had me sit down on the bed and took off my socks. They started putting on some clean socks, at first they just put them in my feet and bunched it all up at the ankles. But then they each grabbed one of them and pulled it up the my legs, it felt really smooth Going up my legs but the shock sank in when they went up to the knees. They took a weird elastic cord and attached it to the sock and pulled it up to the inside of the baggy top where it pulled against the long socks making it feel like a tense rubbed band about to snap. "We had to change your socks otherwise you would ruin the boots". "wait, hold up". Instead they just grabbed a leg and pulled it up in the air. With all this on I felt as though I couldn't move. I want playing anymore, I opened my eyes.

They had me in a dress this whole time! And those socks were like tights. I kicked my legs around but they just laughed as they grabbed my foot and shoved it into a boot hole, they pushed down and half my leg got swallowed by these black boots that had lace winding all up my leg with a cord to pull it all right. My foot had reached rock bottom and I gave up the useless struggle as it was pulled tight. A pain in the back of my leg sprung as my toes felt like they were pointing straight down. The other boot was on and tight shortly after.

All I could do now was sob. However I don't think I could be herd as the dress was restricting my breaths so much. I was hauled into my feet and I stumbled for balance. Tanya got out a full length mirror.

I had her prom gown on. It had some kind of device with strings around the weigst which pushed skin up to make it look like I had boobs. The dress itself was a golden brown with long slender sleeves that had patches of skin showing on the upper arm and back. The bottom of the dress didn't puff out but hang closely to my body with a slit down one side so one of my legs could be seen. The 'tights' end was clearly on display and the boots had extremely high heels with open heel and toe. The majority of the boot was lace so made it appear as though it were a part of the tights.

With the makeup and hair already done I looked like a stunning girl ready for prom. This is when Tanya realised that I was upset so sat down with me and helped me out of the clothes. She even washed the makeup off. However the bottom of my foot felt as though it had been torn and I could barely walk without being on tiptoes.

U suppose it was all fun and games, and They couldn't really see what I looked like

i layed down and drifted off to sleep after that.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun and games

Carried too far.

Ask first

Jamie Lee's picture

Tanya's enthusiasm for her idea was way overboard. By running with her idea without asking for permission, she caused him to become upset instead of enjoying the experience as she had planned.

Hopefully this experience didn't ruin their relationship.

Others have feelings too.