Just Like Auntie - ep4

Printer-friendly version

Just Like Auntie- ep4

DISCLAIMER: these events are not real, just stories

Looking back ep 1 will need a lot of editing.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I got to the office and tried opening the door. It was locked. I go to look through the office glass but instead find a note saying she had to go home because she was ill and to keep the uniform she gave me. Just my luck.
I was being picked up by my aunt and going back to her house again. So that saved me explaining everything to mum.

Pushing my hair back over my shoulders I turn and walk out of the rear doors of the school. I find my aunt standing outside the gate looking for me amongst the crowed. I prodded her and got a "can I help you young lady". I was mad at this, none of this was my fault "your not funny". She turned and glared at me having not known it was actually me!

"How did all this happen?!"
- "someone dropped paint all over me"
"Yes but I mean the girls uniform"
- "the office lady thought I was a girl"

for someone who wanted to know how this all happened she really was enjoying herself. "You look just like me when I was at school". I just followed her back to the car and got in after her. I grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it around me before using my hand to 'click it in'. We were silent all the way back and when we got in I followed her upstairs. I said "I can't get undressed with these nails". This was given a "ok, I'll give you a hand".

I was able to take off my shoes and tights easily. The skirt and blouse not so easily. "It helps to use your nails to push the buttons through and use your nails to pull the zipper". I take the advice and with a few attempts I am able to get my long nails on the skirt zip which comes undone and drops to my ankles. The blouse was soon off and i turned to my aunt who laughed at my belly piercing. "We will have to change these". I just nod. She pulls the belly piercing out, but then puts a stud in! "Just leave it out". Auntie just said "you have to have something in there to stop the hole from closing". She takes the loops off each of my ears and puts in some studs that had a pink gem in the middle. "Much better". I look around for my clothes from the day before but find them amongst the piles that were already there. "Eeeww, you can't wear those, come here". Before I knew it I had a pile of clothes shoved in my arms and was sent into the bathroom. I unfolded the pile to find she had given me a dress! "I can't put this on". He helpful reply "ok I'll help you". She just barged into the bathroom and pulled it over my head and grabbed each arm through arm holes. She went around and zipped it up. Next she went over it buttoning it up. She reached over my head and pulled a tight band around my neck and clasped it at the back. She had put a choker on me! I looked down to see that the dress hung just above the knees. The dress itself was white and the whole chest and sleeves were lace, the skirt of the dress however was not lace but a smooth silk which Made me gasp as it touched against the top of my legs. She held out a jacket to go over the top but it had no buttons and felt as though it was too small as it didn't fully cover my arms and couldn't close to hide the dress. She left after this and I tried worming my way out of it. I could feel my nails scraping over the fabric as I made an attempt to undo the buttons.

I guess it not that bad. I've spent all day at school in a skirt. My auntie comes back into the room wearing another outfit exactly the same as mine. "Look at us girls with matching outfits hehehe". Needless to say, I was not impressed. She did appoligise and told me she had no other clean clothes for me to wear. She went behind me and cuddled me around my waist. She let ago and then pulled a long pink ribbon around my waist and tied it in a small bow at the front. "I promise I'll take you out for dinner at some point to make up for this". I guess something good did come from this.

I sat down and started watching this TV programme with aunt Tanya as she talked about how the boys were so fit and ran her fingers through my hair and scalp which felt really nice. She slowly turned down the TV volume and I had ended up falling asleep with my head laying on her lap.

I woke up when Tanya had moved too much. I looked up and she was holding her phone out taking pictures of us! I turned bright red and Got really embarrassed about this. "Have a nice sleep?". To be honest I had never slept so well, my skin felt so soft as put my hands on my knees and got up. I paused and ran my hand down my leg. it was so exillerating. "Anyway nans out and I can't be bothered to cook, how about that dinner I promised you". Dinner sounded good "sure, sounds great".

She handed me a pair of her underwear. "You need to change, I can't take you out smelling like that". I protest but instead she nudges me into the bathroom and shuts the door. I don't really have much choice. I pull my underwear off and look at what she handed me. It was white and covered in filly lace, like the dress.
I pulled them up my legs and I shivered as they went up. I pulled them up but rather then sitting around my leg my leg felt exposed. The underwear was really thin so as I went to walk it rode up my but and only just covered my crotch. It wasn't so bad. I stepped out and sat on her bed. She pulled out what she called 'stockings' and pulled them up my leg. For some reason they were mostly transparent which felt uncomfortable. Next came my shoes. She took out some white high heeled ankle boots, they were also white. The boot went on with no issue she just tightened the bar straps around my ankle and foot. The heel was about 2/3 inches but had a wide heel so I could balance. I tried walking normally but this didn't work. Instead my hips swung making my but wiggle which painfully made the underwear pull into my but. "Take small steps, put one foot in front the other". I gave it a go and didn't fall over. It stopped the underwear riding up but as I walked I was shaking my but to and fro like a model on a catwalk.

She put on the same shoes and grabbed her handbag before we left. It was only when she had closed the door that I realised I remembered I was wearing a dress. What if people find out. I felt out of place but the dress and everything else was actually very comfortable. aunt Tanya realised I was panicking so took my hand and began strutting down the road with her heels clicking on the floor. I was pulled along but had to try to take longer strides to keep her pace which made it feel as though I was turning to the sides as i walked. We got to the restaurant and stayed quiet and clung behind Tanya who was much taller than me. We walked in and got served right away. We got a lot of parents staring at us and I thought they found out before one of them said "you two girls look so adorable, I have a friend that is looking for some family models, mind if I have your number". My aunt just handed over the number and we are our meal in peace. I was grateful when I herd my mum would be picking me up soon.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Your family

.. isn't one taking half measures. I wonder about mums reaction when picking up her son turned daughter.

I like the story.

Momwill.be VERY

Samantha Heart's picture

Suprised so will his/her older brother lots of teasing going on there i can already tell.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

The protests

seem to be fading.

Is Aunt Tanya trying for a makeover?

Jamie Lee's picture

The office lady was in such a rush to get somewhere that she didn't take time to notice the close he was wearing when he needed clean clother.

The art instructor bugs out and because of what he's wearing and how he's wearing his hair, he thought to be a girl and gets a make over designed for a girl.

Now his Aunt has him in a dress, panties, stockings, and heeled ankle boots, at a restaurant and just gave her phone number to a woman who thought they'd be good models.

What is his Aunt trying to do, transform him into a girl. Granted he sort of likes the feel of the garments, and he does look like a girl, but is his Aunt's intentions more than just having him in a dress because that's all the clothes she has?

And when his mom picks him up and sees how he's dressed and with makeup and the piercings? Mom wouldn't let him get his ears pierced so might she flip out seeing those piercings? Hopefully she'll understand how he ended up dressed as he is when he explains.

Others have feelings too.