Just Like Auntie - ep5

Printer-friendly version

Just like Auntie- ep5

DISCLAIMER: These events are not real, they are just stories

I know a few of you were looking forward to this episode. I hope you enjoy reading.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

we had only just got in and there was a knock at the door. I followed aunt Tanya as she opened the door. I was gobsmacked, within the 2 minutes that we had been my mum was at the door. I had no time to change or hide. I was in plain sight when she opened the door. "Hi Tanya, where's my little rascal at?". I just stepped forward and all I could manage was a quiet "hey, mum".

She dropped her bag and rushed over before she stopped in front of me. She knelt down and took a hold of my shoulders as she turned me around. "what have you done to yourself, you even got piercings for crying out loud". Luckily Tanya saved me from answering my mum and took her into the sitting room to explain everything.
Not wanting me to get shouted at by my mum Tanya says "Haley. Go get your uniform and bag ready to leave"
I Just walked out of the room and up stairs where I folded my uniform up and put it over the top of my handbag. I go down stairs where my mum and aunt had just finished talking.

She takes my clothes off my aunt and takes my by the wrist out to the car. I got in the back and my mum started the car up. "This is awful, I'll have to make a compliant to the school about all this". Knowing that this would get the kind office lady in trouble I couldn't let this happen. "It's not her fault, don't worry about it". My mums seems okay with this so just frowns at me and says "fine, but I will call the school to find out where your uniform is".

We pull up and head inside my mum picks up the phone straight away and calls the school. I stand there and try to listen in on the conversation. Apparently the woman had lost my uniform and as I was given a brand new one to borrow the school saw no issue in me wearing the one they gave me. my mum was going to order another uniform but had no money in the bank so it would have to wait until she got paid.

So I will have to go in the girls uniform for a whole week. Honestly with being in a skirt for two days It felt relatively normal.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The school loosing

Samantha Heart's picture

The uniform thats about par for the course & then saying well we did give them a new uniform so what the deal? Ummm yeah lol. However it looks like he is enjoying the girls uniform & being one of the girls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.