A Christmas Gift

Printer-friendly version

This is a single story for Christmas.

DISCLAIMER: These events are not real, just stories

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Each year I spend Christmas with my gram who lives alone a few hours away. With old age setting in, spending Christmas alone was awful for gran. So for the past however many years I've been spending the night at grans.

I get off the bus and go into grans house, she never locks the door in case anyone comes to visit her or needs help. I go through into the main room and find gran trying to put up some decorations. "Hey, grandma. This is for you". I handed her the present. "Thank you sweetie, let me get yours". She goes over to the cupboard and takes a minute to read the gift labels. She finally takes a box down and hands it to me. "Thank you grandma". We both begin opening the presents, I had got gran some chocolates. I open one end of the gift box and gently slide the contents onto the table. Oh no, gran must have mixed me up with my cousin, I hadn't seen gran in a while and now have long hair. With grans poor eyesite I doubt she could tell the difference between a cat and a dog.

I couldn't upset gran so just thanked her for the present. "Well, aren't you going to try it all on". I said "sure" and took it all to the bathroom. I waited a minute before saying, "it fits grate, thanks gran". She then told me to come out so she could see. I told her I just took it off and will put it on now.

I stripped naked and grabbed the first item in the box. Some black frilly pantys, I slid them up my leg but they felt really strange. Next I pulled out a padded bra! I struggled to do up the straps but managed in the end. I pulled out the main thing. It was a dress, the dress itself was purple and had fabric that folded over a few times around the chest. I pulled it over my head and pulled my arms through, I was shocked when I found that the dress was shoulder less on both sides so hung from the chest And only had a lose bit of material that went around the arms.

I stepped out and gran gave me a big hug. "I knew this would look gorgeous on you, let's get everything else on too". She sat me down and was about to pull some stockings up but instead picked up a rasor and carefully shaved every inch of my legs. She rubbed some oils over my legs and then pulled up each of the stockings which glided up my leg. She took out some black shoes and put them on my feet. "Now sit at my desk". I got up and almost fell over as I had never worn heels before. I regained my balance and took a few small steps before sitting at the desk. She took a brush and brushed all my hair out before pulling it back and forth for about half an hour until she was satisfied. I looked in the mirror and saw she had put my hair into multiple braids which ran around the top of my head and intertwined all down the back.

She took a black bag out of the box and laid it all out on the desk. She covered my face with cold foundation before adding blush and bronser. She added a lot of lighter patches. She took out some fake lashes which she pressed against my eyelids before coating them with black mascara and doing eyeliner. She took out some lipstick and ran it several times over my lips, my lips were now a lovely shade of pinkish-beish. She decided to leave it at that and sprayed my face and hair over.

I looked in the mirror and realised who gran had mistaken me for. She thought I was my younger cousin that was about to be going to prom. Hence why she went all out with everything.
I did indeed look like a hot girl on prom night, bare shoulders showing with thin arms and legs. Hair all done up.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Whose present?

I have to wonder: the grandson seems to still be uncertain - to the very end - just whose present he'd received. Seems like he could have been quite certain, had looked at the label, the same as Grandmother had done.

Oh, well; all's well that ends well.

Perhaps

Grams is showing great wisdom.

Things Fit.

Daphne Xu's picture

Everything fit, and the overall effect was successful: the young man really did resemble a young lady prepped up for the prom. Apparently Grandma knew what she was doing.

Probably most of the readers here would be very happy to be in this young man's shoes.

-- Daphne Xu