Kelsey pt 5 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version

Kelsey Pt 5
Part of the Kymmie verse

Kelsey and Brook, went back to Kelsey's room. Where Kelsey grabbed her purse, and keys. Brook grabbed her purse, too. Fortunately, that was the items that Brook was able to save from last night.

Heading out to the barn. Kelsey noticed another beautiful day. So that meant one thing Top down time again. Brook helped Kelsey pull the cover off of her Convertible Buick GS Stage 1. They both hopped in. Kelsey cranked over the supercharged Big block Buick motor. I started after two cranks. The gentle rumble of the exhaust and the whine of the BDS supercharger was music to Kelsey's ears. Putting down the top, Brook also help Kelsey put on the boot cover.

Kelsey thanked Brook by giving her a long deep French kiss. “Thanks, sweetheart”

Backing out, they headed toward Brooks house. Which was about a mile and a half from Kelsey's. Kelsey pulled in the driveway. Brooks house was very nice Tudor with a large yard and a separate workshop/ garage. Must be where they do the car work.
As soon as they parked a blue merle collie began barking from the fenced yard.

“Ruffy, quiet.” Brook called. Ruffy immediately stopped and started prancing, jumping around, and whining slightly.

“He is my baby,” Brook said. “I work him in obedience competition”

“Wow, are you two any good.”

“We actually are. Right Ruffy.”

“I have a smaller version, A blue Sheltie. Her name is Maxie. She is a little less than half his size. She's a little one, about 14 lbs. Quick as all get out.”

“Cool, do you work her?”

“She has her UDX, HC, RAE, and MFPG”

“Wow, how come she wasn't at your house.?”

“She was with my grandma and the other dogs”

“UH, Dogs?” Brook asked.

“Well we usually have 6 of them at the house” Kelsey said.
Eyes opening wide, “6. I haven't seen any dogs at your house”

“We have 4 boys and 2 girls. In the summer, Grandma takes them on the road to shows. Even though Maxie is small for the breed she goes along for the trip.”

“So, who all has one.? Brook asked.

“Well Maxie is mine. Shadow is Kennedy's, Keira has Brodie. Karla has Taffy. Kalley has raven. Mom and Dad have Smokes.”

Brook lead Kelsey into the house, followed by Ruffy.

“Mom,” Brook called.” I'm home”

“OK” They heard her Mom call.
Brook lead the way into the living room. Her Mom was reading a book.
“Mom, this is my girlfriend Kelsey Reid, Kelsey meet my Mom.”

“Nice to meet you Kelsey. Nice outfit Brook.”

“Good meeting you too, Mrs. Robinson”

“My cloths where dirty so Kelsey loaned me these.”

“My mom is washing them, Thursday is wash day. She picked them up with my wash. I will be sure to get them back to Brook.” Kelsey lied. As both her and Brook knew that Brook's cloths got trashed last night.

“Let's go up to my room” Brook said pulling Kelsey's sleeve. She followed Brook upstairs. Again, followed by Ruffy.

“Brook is that you?” They heard from a room upstairs.

“Yeah, me and my friend”

“You got to see this video I found on YouTube, It is hilarious.”
“OK,” Brook said and lead Kelsey to her sisters’ room.

Kelsey noticed another Collie laying on Meagan's bed. A black, white and tan one. Ruffy jumped up to lay next to the other one.

“This was done by a news team covering Mardi-Gras earlier this year.”
Meagan started the video.

He started, "Thank you, Margie and Ben. Bill Tucker here. We're uptown
getting ready for the first parade of the day to begin rolling by
shortly. In the meantime, we've been talking to some of the terrific
revelers in the crowd here. We have some special royalty guests here
this morning. Jennifer Mitchell and her younger sister, Summer Mitchell,
are here today as Queen Elsa and her younger sister, Princess Anna of
Arendelle from Disney's Frozen. Take it away, girls.

Jen: Good morning and Happy Mardi Gras to the wonderful people of New
Orleans. I am Elsa, the Snow Queen of Arendelle. First, I want to
apologize for the cooler weather that came in today. It does tend to
follow me around, I'm afraid. That's one of the occupational hazards of
being a snow queen. In fact, that's why I wear gloves because anything I
touch tends to ice over.

Summer: (holding up a stiff shirt): I wanted to ask you about that. Were
you putting clothes away without your gloves again?

Jen: Yes, I'm afraid so. Sorry.

Summer: That's all right. I'm sure it will thaw out in time to wear by the
early part of next week. (putting the stiff shirt down)

Jen: This, of course, is my younger sister, Princess Anna of Arendelle,
first in line to the throne.

Summer: Hmmm, you know I never really thought about that before. So being
first in line that would mean that if anything unfortunate happens to
you...

Jen: Then you would be queen when you turn 18.

Summer: Say, is that a loose thread I see on your dress. Here, let me throw
you the scissors...

Jen: NO! Please don't ever throw scissors, Anna. That wouldn't be safe.

Summer: Oh, I'm just kidding, of course. I'm perfectly happy being a
princess, especially with all these handsome princes in New Orleans.

Jen: You like the boys, I gather?

Summer: No, I like the boys I gather. The boys you gather all leave me cold.

Summer and Jen together: Occupational hazard. Sure, Yes.

Jen: Anna, don't forget the most important lesson we learned in our
movie.

Summer: Don't ever forget your gloves?

Jen: No, the most important lesson we learned was that love warms the
heart and can always overcome any situation no matter how cold and
bleak. I love my younger sister, the people of Arendelle, and everyone
enjoying Mardi Gras today.

Summer: Me, too. Keep love in your heart and stay warm, everybody.

Summer and Jen together: Happy Mardi Gras!

BIG APPLAUSE

The reporter said, "Thank you girls. Jennifer and Summer Mitchell,
everybody,"

“Wasn't that so cool”

“It was” They both said.

“Meagan, this is Kelsey my girlfriend” Brook introduced her. “This is my sister, Meagan.”

“Wow, only one sister, I can't imagine that.” Kelsey said.
Turning from the computer, “What does that mean, how many sisters do you have?”

“Let me see, Kendra, Kennedy, Keira, Kalley, Keely, and Karla.” Counting them on her fingers. “Six, three are like me and three are the same”
Meagan gave Kelsey the HUH look.

“I am an identical quadruplet and Keira, Keely, and Karla are identical triplet”

“Oh, too cool”

We left Meagan to continue on the computer. They went down the hall a little way. Ruffy followed. Turning into Brook's room and made himself comfortable on Brooks bed.

Pushing Ruffy off, Brook said” Go bother Sammy. You big goof” Ruffy trotted out the door. “Sammy's Meagan's dog”

Brook closed the bedroom door. Next thing Kelsey knows is Brook has her tongue in her mouth giving her a deep loving kiss.

Brook and Kelsey made out for better part of the day. Along with some heavy petting. They were interrupted by the sound of both dogs barking and tearing down the stairs.

Looking at the clock, “OH, it must be my dad,”

They heard the door close. Then Brooks dad say, “Whose Buick it that in the driveway?”

“That must be Brook's friend’s car. They came home earlier and have been in her room ever since.”

“OH,” They heard her dad say.

“Come on, I introduce you to my dad.” Brook said as she led Kelsey down the stairs.
Walking into the kitchen where her dad was.

“Hi, daddy” She said, “ I want you to meet my friend,”

“OK,”

“Dad, this is my girlfriend, Kelsey Reid” Brook said.

“Nice to meet you Mr., Robinson” Kelsey said.

“is nice to meet you too, Kelsey. He said, shaking her hand. “Is that your Buick outside?”

“Yeah, sure is.”

“Very nice, who built it for you”

“Nobody built it for me I did all the work”

Surprised, “You built that”

“Every nut and bolt. It was my first build. On my own”

“First, how many have you done.”

“6, numbers 5 and 6 where on my own. The first four I had my uncles help” Kelsey said stretching the truth a little. As Kelsey's uncle did very little to help her.

“What have you built?”

“Let me think, my dad's 68 Suburban, a 75 Cutlass, My mom's Judge convertible, a 57 Pontiac Safari, my GS, and my 65 Buick Special. Plus, I have helped my uncle with his Race car.”

“What does your uncle have?” Her dad asked.

“Just a top fuel dragster, now that is a blast to drive”

“you have driven a top fuel dragster”

“Yea, I ran a 4:53 at 301. I am an official member of the 300-mph club.”
Brook's dad's mouth almost hit the floor.

“Come on, I'll show you my bug.” Brook said guiding Kelsey toward the door.
As soon as the door closed, “I think you made an impression” Brook said.

“I wasn't trying too. Just telling the truth.”
Brook lead the way to their garage. She opened the door and turned on the lights.

A beautiful VW bug in Green and Silver. Kelsey checked out Brooks bug. I was very nicely done.

“Nice work, sweetheart. Who did the interior?”

“I did it all.” Brook said. “from scratch”

“You sewed the seats and all, yourself.”

“Sure did, love.”

“very nice,”

“Well thanks”

“I really mean it, it is some good work.”

“Thanks, I did my dad’s interior too.” Next to Brooks VW Bug was her dad’s street rod, a 37 Ford slant-back. Kelsey checked out her dad’s car.

“WOW, it is good too. You have a real talent for upholstery. You can do my future projects.”

“What projects are you planning?” Brook questioned.

“Well when I win Kevin Anders Charger tomorrow night. I plan on building a high-speed runner.”

“You looking to join the Top Enders”

Nodding, “yeah, If I can even find a member. They are almost as secret as me.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“Well me being a Ninja and what I have in my panties”

“Your secret is safe with me, plus” Brook said reaching under Kelsey's skirt to rub her cock. “This is mine from now on” smiling at the feel.

“OK, then” also Kelsey reached under Brooks skirt to gently rub the top of her thighs even letting her finger graze her pantie covered pussy lips ever so slightly. “This belongs to me” Brooks eyes half closed and she shuttered with pleasure.

“Keep that up and we are going to need to figure out how to do it in a bug”
They both giggled, like two girls do.

“What is so funny?” As Brooks Mom came into the garage.

“Kelsey made the comment that it would be impossible to do anything in a bug” Brook told her mom.

“yeah, Mrs. Robinson. Barely enough room for making out.”

“Well maybe that is why me and your Dad got you a bug anyway.”

“MOM, you know full well I have wanted a bug since I was 6.”

“Well that too, Kelsey would you care to stay for dinner?”

“That would be wonderful, thank you.” Kelsey answered.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

Special thanks to Ann Larson for allowing me to use the Mardi Gras excerpt from her story, "Summer Time"

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bug Lover!

Nice thing about two lesbians in a bug. The shifter can be an asset, if a few simple modifications are made! ;-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin