Blaze

Printer-friendly version

Ethan couldn’t believe how he looked in the full-size mirror he was standing in front of. He was wearing a custom-made spandex leotard suit that had holographic flames on it. A matching tailcoat and three-inch heel court shoes and fishnet stockings.

He couldn’t believe how the prosthetic breast and padding gave him a nice female figure. His short hair had been replaced with a wig that was long and orange. The hair of the wig was full and came four inches past his shoulder. The make-up on his face was tasteful and artfully done.

His own mother wouldn’t recognize him. He looked a lot older and mature. Also, you couldn’t tell he wasn’t a female either.

“So, how do you like your performing suit and look?” Sasha was standing behind Ethan as he admires himself in the mirror.

He turns around to look at her “I love the look. My mother wouldn’t even recognize me.”

“Well, now that we have your look down. Let’s work on how you should act, walk, talk and move. You are pretending to be a girl. So, we have to make you into a girl.” An evil smile appears on Sasha’s face.

Ethan takes one more look at himself and walks over towards Sasha. He tries to put a little wiggle into his walk.

“Mold me oh wise one.” a playful smile appears on his face.

“You’re going to regret saying that.” Sasha starts training Ethan to be a girl.

Six Months Later:
Blaze couldn’t believe how much money she made at the clubs. Sasha had caught her first drag act and made a few suggestions to her act.

She didn’t lip-sync to the music, she sang the song while performing. As for her magical performances, she was doing good with some of the
simple tricks and was learning some of the more difficult tricks and illusions from Sasha.

She had mastered escaping from handcuffs, picking locks, squeezing into small places and escaping from a straight jacket. That took her the longest to master, but she mastered it. She knew card tricks and could pickpocket without people knowing it.

Blaze was taking dance lessons with Rose and gymnastics as well. Sasha would work her hard on the weekends and four times during the week after school, but she had to maintain her grades in school. She was hanging around with the children from the band.

She also had her other friends that understood that sometimes she liked dressing as a girl for school and sometimes she didn’t. She was more of a crossdresser. She didn’t have an urge to be a full-time girl, but she was taking hormones to keep her body from developing male secondary characteristics. She liked having a female figure.

Sasha’s mother Janet was monitoring Blaze to make sure no damage was being done to her body. She found out from Ethan’s blood work, that he wasn’t producing enough testosterone. She did a physical on him and found out he suffered from Hypogonadism.

Ethan couldn’t wait till class ended. He had a gig tonight at the Kitty Kat club as Blaze and a performance on Saturday at the Blue Ridge Theater. He glances up at the clock, just above the blackboard. He taps his pencil and finally the bell rings ending class.

Ethan rushes down to his Ford Bronco. He saved up all his money to buy it and fix it. He and his father worked hard on rebuilding the engine and doing the bodywork on the car. His dad didn’t mind him wearing girl clothes or doing drag.

He heads home first to knock his homework out of the way and to prepare himself for the performance tonight. He chooses a nice slinky outfit to wear. He checks his supplies that Sasha recommends he should always carry with him.

He was still underage, so he couldn’t carry a gun with him, but Sasha came up with a little trick that was like his namesake. She showed him how to create fireballs with special golf balls. She also gave him special pellets that could blind people.

Sasha started training him in hand-to-hand combat and in different types of ancient weapons. He liked the custom throwing stars and throwing spikes Sasha gave him and showed him how to use and conceal them. He hops in the shower and takes a nice relaxing shower.

When Blaze gets out of the shower, he dries off. He starts getting dress in the outfit he was planning on wearing at the club to do his act. Once he was done transforming himself into his female persona. Blaze stands up and makes sure everything was okay, before leaving for the club.

Her parents had been informed about her new occupation and career. Blaze takes a change of clothes with her to conceal who she is. She drives to a warehouse that was one of Sasha’s secondary storage area. She parks her Bronco inside the place and switches to the black 2018 Chevrolet Corvette. Sasha had it specially built for Blaze with almost the same equipment her mother’s old car had. The difference was that this new car was equipped with some concealed weapons to protect the driver.

Blaze gets in and drives to the Kitty Kat Club. She loved the feel of the steering wheel. It had a soft leather covering, that formed to her grip. She listens to some music she was performing to at the club. She knew the words and the moves she was going to use.

Once Blaze arrives at the club, she parks the Corvette and heads inside to get ready to go on. Ethan couldn’t believe how many drag queens were performing tonight. She gives the DJ her music and walks into the dressing room to prepare.

Some of the other performers she knows or have met at other clubs. Ethan waves hello to them, as she heads over to the make-up table.

“Are you sticking around tonight, after your performance?” Danny looks over towards Ethan.

Next, to him, he was the youngest drag queen in the bar right now. He met Ethan a few months ago at the Water Hole in San Jose and then again at Headlights in Berkeley.

“Nope, I have school work to catch up on. My mentor is very strict when it comes to my school work.” Ethan knew Sasha would stop teaching him if his grades slipped.

“What grade are you in?” Danny thought Ethan was in college.

Ethan listens as the music plays for the current performer. There had to be at least four more performers going on before her. Blazes take her time, getting ready for her performance

“I’m in twelfth grade. This is my last year in High School.” Ethan had to get a performing permit since he was still a minor.

The license allowed him to perform his stage magic and Drag Queen act at any venue. The thing was, Sasha his mentor would remove it if, his grades dropped. So, Ethan made sure to maintain his grades in school.

Danny was surprised, along with the rest of the queens in the dressing room. He just looks at Ethan and wonders how he managed that trick.

“Who’s your mentor?” Danny was curious.

“Do you want my mentor’s real name or my mentor’s stage name?” Ethan loved when people found out who his mentor was.

“Real name.” Danny figures he’ll recognize the name.

“Sasha Wolfhart is my mentor.” Ethan looks at the other drag queens to see if they recognized the name.

A drag queen with wild pink hair looks towards Ethan “you mean the guitar player from the band, Siren?”

“Yep, the one and only. She’s my mentor and I’m her assistant when she performs on stage with her illusions and such.” Ethan was lucky he figured out the puzzle letter she sent him and had to respond back to her.

Rose, her oldest daughter had spoken to her mother about him learning her tricks and illusions. Ethan owes everything to Rose for talking to her mother. He finishes getting ready and listens for his name to be called.

When it was time for Blaze’s to appear, there was a huge jet of flames and she steps through it while singing an old Cher song called The Shoop Shoop Song. Then when she finishes that one, she does one of the Sirens songs she learned while performing magic tricks to go with the song.

Blaze always work on her routine, as Sasha showed her. That way, she would always be prepared. Blaze does one last trick and uses the cover of the smoke balls she drops down to cover her exit. She gathers the money thrown to her, while the smoke covers her.

The queens backstage just look at Blaze as she comes backstage and starts changing.

“Aren’t you going to stay around for your fans?” Mysterio looks towards Blaze as she starts undressing.

“She never sticks around.” An Asian woman looks towards Mysterio when she answers.

Mysterio watches as Blaze changes in a pair of tights and an oversized shirt with the shoulders missing. She wonders why Blaze always leaves.

“Are you joking, Kairi?” Mysterio wonders why.

“No, she’s correct. I always leave after performing. It’s something I do.” Ethan looks at himself in the mirror and even though he isn’t wearing
his standard wig, he looks like any teenage girl would.

Mysterio (aka) Jerry Holloway and Kairi (aka) Eisuke Saito watches as Ethan gathers his stuff and put it in a black gym bag. They watched as
Ethan packed everything neatly into the black gym bag.

“Well, see you, ladies, later.” Ethan moves through the crowded bar as his mentor showed him.

He was getting better at avoiding and disappearing in a crowd without being seen. He makes it out and walks over towards the Corvette that Sasha gave him to drive. As soon as he places his hand on the door handle, the car comes alive and starts up. The scissor doors lift as he places his gym bag into the passenger seat.

Once he was inside and secure, Ethan puts the car into gear and start heading home. He obeys the traffic speeds and keeps his speed down.
When he comes to a stop light, to wait for the light to change. A thug wearing a graying hoodie comes up to the car door and taps on the driver side glass. He lowers the window just a little bit.

“Can I help you, sir?” He was using his female voice since he looked like a girl now.

“Ya, you can open your car door and give me your car, before I shoot you.” The robber shows Ethan his gun.

A smile appears on his face “I don’t think so.” As he rolls the window up.

The young man steps back and fires at the driver side window. The bullet strikes the glass and bounces off. He fires a few more times and the same thing happens.

Ethan just smiles, as he presses a button on the armrest and a knockout gas sprays out and puts the young man asleep. He makes a 911 call and informs the police where the young man is asleep in the streets. He sends a text to Sasha informing her on what happened as well.

He heads back to the storage unit where Sasha keeps the Corvette and transfer his bag to his Bronco. He stretches and yawns before he gets into his Bronco. He tunes his radio to his favorite station and sings along with the song playing.

He pulls his Bronco up next to his father’s pick-up and cut the engine off. Ethan grabs his black gym bag and head inside and upstairs to his costume room. Since he has been training with Sasha and using the drag performances to earn money. He took over the spare bedroom at his house to store his drag costumes and performance outfits, along with a chemistry set that Sasha gave him to make his own trick pellets and golf balls.

He sits down at his makeup table and starts removing his make-up. By the time he is finished, he looked somewhat normal. He had feminine looks and the make-up brought out his best features.

Once Ethan was done getting all the make-up off. He heads into his bedroom and changes into a set of silk pajamas his mother bought him. She didn’t mind him wearing a nightgown, but when he wore a baby doll nightgown, they had a little problem.

Ethan slaps his alarm clock when it starts playing music. Nine minutes later, it goes off a second time. He shuts it off as he gets out of bed. He was still feeling tired as he stumbles towards the bathroom and sits on the toilet to pee.

His mother and Sasha both told him, that if he is going to cross-dress and act like a girl. He is going to have to act like a girl all the time. His manners and body language must scream girl, even when he is dress like a tomboy. Which is what most of the people at school think he is.

Since he is a senior now, he doesn’t need to take gym anymore. His friend Rose, she is only in the eleventh grade. She skipped tenth grade and was placed in eleventh grade.

Roses little sister was placed in sixth grade. She should have been in fifth grade, but when they tested her. She scored high enough to be placed in sixth grade.

After Ethan finishes his morning business, he heads downstairs. His parents were enjoying their morning coffee.

“Morning sweetie. How did last night go to the club?” Rebecca looks over towards her son as he comes walking into the kitchen in his house robe.

She couldn’t believe how much of a girl he looked like. She knew he was on estrogen pills and such. She also knew that Ethan suffered from Hypogonadism and replacing his low testosterone with estrogen and progesterone hormones. Her son wanted to develop secondary female
sexual features. He didn’t want to look or act like a man.

“Everything went fine, mom.” Ethan pours himself a glass of orange juice.

Ethan dad looks over towards Ethan “that’s not what we heard.” He folds his newspaper and put it down.

Ethan wonders if Sasha told his parents about the guy trying to carjack him. He looks at both his parents “did Sasha tell you about the guy trying to carjack me?”

“Yes, she called us this morning to let us know. She sent footage over from the car showing what happened.” Rebecca was glad Sasha was keeping her promise about protecting Ethan.

“Okay, it wasn’t as bad as it looked. The bulletproof glass of the Corvette protected me, and I used the non-lethal gadgets that are part of the car to knock them out. I also called the police to come and arrest them.” Even though he didn’t stick around.

“Just be careful from now on, Ethan. If you're going to dress like a girl. You're going to be targeted for predators that prey on women.” Rebecca knew the dangers of being a woman. She had been assaulted at one time by guys she trusted.

“I will mom. I have practiced over at Sasha’s place today. She’s teaching me a new routine for my magic show.” Ethan walks over and starts making some toast.

“Well, be careful. Do you think you’ll be home afterward?” Rebecca was planning on cooking dinner tonight.

“Only for a little while. I’m performing tonight at the Blue Ridge Theater at 9:00 pm. I left some tickets for you and guest on the refrigerator.”
Ethan thought his parents might like to come to the show.

“You say the show is at 9?” Robert looks over towards the refrigerator and spots a white envelope.

“Yes, sir.” Ethan spread some apple butter on the toast.

He normally eats a light breakfast, and then a big lunch. When he performs, he eats a light dinner. If he doesn’t have to perform, he eats a normal dinner.

“Well, be careful.” Rebecca knew some of the practices could be rough.

He’s come home several times since training under Sasha with bruises, cuts, and sprains. Ethan remembers the very first day he started his training. Sasha was hard on him and he felt it the next day.

After breakfast, Ethan heads upstairs and takes a shower. He could tell his body was developing breast. That started before he even started taking estrogen pills. His body was still smooth, with no body hair. His voice hadn’t cracked yet. It was on its way because you could hear the change in his voice. Even if he ended up with a body that looked female, he would still have his extremely small penis and small testicles.

He washes his light brown hair thoroughly and blows dries it afterward. The salon Sasha and his mother takes him too, styled his hair, so it was gender natural. That way if he wanted to dress as a girl he could and if he wanted to dress like a boy he could.

Ethan grabs his workout gym bag and the performing one he was going to need later in the day. He grabs his bronco keys and heads downstairs, just before he leaves.

“I’m off. I’ll see you guys later.” Ethan leaves and heads towards his Bronco.

Once he is in the car and the engine has warmed up. He heads towards Sasha’s training studio. As he approaches the studio where Sasha practices and stores all her gear. He notices that the Corvette she normally drives wasn’t there, but a dark blue jeep wrangler.

He parks his Bronco next too it. He notices it was right-hand drive jeep. As he grabs his gym bag with his training clothes in them.

He walks up to the door and lifts a panel that has a hidden keypad. He taps in his code and waits, until he sees the light on the pad switch from red and green. Once it does, Ethan walks inside. He knows if he doesn’t wait, till the light changes. He’ll encounter one of Sasha’s security
traps and he doesn’t want to do that.

He walks into the main training room and notices that Sasha was practicing with another person. He stands and watches as the two go at it.
He couldn’t believe how fast the other person was, but it still didn’t help them when Sasha struck.

Spiro steps back away from Sasha. She was surprised by the move Sasha pulled.

“Where did you learn that move?” Spiro walks over to her water bottle to take a sip.

“My cousin Andy taught it to me.” Sasha spotted Ethan watching them.

“Why aren’t you changed yet?” Sasha walks over and grabs her own water bottle.

“I wasn’t sure what we were doing first.” Ethan didn’t know what Sasha had planned.

“Well, go and change into your training outfit.” Sasha takes a sip from her water bottle.

“Yes, ma’am.” Ethan heads towards the dressing room and starts changing.

Spiro looks at Ethan as he walks towards the dressing room “is that who I am helping tonight and will be training with?”

“Yep, Andy and I felt it will help establish a cover for you being Ethan’s assistant and the two of you working together would benefit both of
you.” Sasha knew Spiro wanted to perform illusions and mentalism on stage.

Spiro already had a small following, since joining her cousin. Andy was the business type of person. Where she was the family entertainer, like her mother before her.

Ethan comes out of the dressing room dressed as a girl. He looks at the Asian looking woman up on stage with Sasha, just standing around
and talking. Ethan would like to know who she is.

“Blaze, I’ll like for you to meet your new assistant. This Spiro and she’s going to be helping you with your act. She’s also a mentalist and
illusionist. The two of you will be working together. She’s going to be your assistant and vice, versa. So, why don’t you go ahead and start practicing your routine for tonight.” Sasha walks off stage and lets Blaze and Spiro practice.

Blaze jumps up on stage and walks over to Spiro. She was wearing a leotard as well that showed off her body. She was just a little taller than
Blaze. She had long straight color hair. It had pinks, purples and silver colors running throughout it.

“So, are you ready to make magic?” Blaze had a smile on her face.

“Let’s put on a show.” As Blaze goes about doing her routine and showing what Spiro can do during the performance.

Sasha stands back and watches as Blaze and Spiro practice.

2100 Hrs. Blue Ridge Theater:
Blaze and Spiro stand on stage before a decent house. The two of them couldn’t believe how big the crowd was. Neither one expected that the theater would be three-quarters full.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like for you to meet my beautiful Assistant Spiro.” As Blaze introduces Spiro.

Spiro takes a bow and smiles. She assumes her position as Blaze’s assistant. She helps him with many tricks during his performance.

The trick of the night was disappearing in a ball of flames. They had to practice that trick several times before they got it right. They perform it
as their final act and leave the stage empty.

The audience applause as they stand-up. They couldn’t believe how the two women had disappeared.

“I think we did it, partner.” Blaze looks towards Spiro, who stood behind her.

“I think your right.” Spiro was impressed.

“Let’s go home.” As Spiro and Blaze head towards their dressing rooms and change.

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Blaze is quite good

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope she keeps getting better.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.