Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 7 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Erin laid snuggled against her husband’s strong chest as he stayed knotted inside her body. She has come to love having him buried deep inside her body. She might be almost five months pregnant with their first child, but that didn’t matter. She just loved feeling him in her body and stretching her to her limits.

Erin never wanted to be a girl, but now that she was one. She couldn’t imagine wanting to be a male again. She adjusts her body, so her husband’s knot sits better inside her body.

Her belly and breast were getting bigger, so it made it difficult to snuggle close to her husband sometimes. She inhales his musk as she laid in his arms.

Job kisses Erin’s neck as he holds her in their bed. It had been a very long time since he had been turned in a Were-wolf. He never thought he would ever find his mate. He holds Erin against his body as he keeps filling her.

Erin caress her husbands’ strong arms as he held her. She couldn’t wait to see what their child will look like.

“I wonder what our child is going to look like?” Erin looks up at her husband.

“It doesn’t matter what our child looks like. All that matters are they came from you and will have your beauty and my strength.” Job knew
Erin’s past, but it didn’t matter to him. She was a woman now and his mate.

Karen, Rebecca and Lady Betty:
Rebecca couldn’t believe what she was feeling as Karen ate her out. She could feel Karen’s tongue probing the inside of her vagina and was enjoying it. While, Lady Betty watches her wife and Rebecca have their fun. She had her fun with Rebecca earlier, while wearing a strap-on.
She’s hoping whatever affliction effecting Rebecca could be healed by her wife.

Since, Karen was part Dragon or was modified by a dragon that she could use her magic to heal Rebecca. Since, Karen’s magic worked better during sex. They decided to have sex with Rebecca and letting Karen uses her magic. She watches as Karen’s healing magic enters
Rebecca’s body.

Betty could feel the magic coming off Rebecca as her wife kept pouring her magic into Rebecca and after a little while. She sees the damage start disappearing as Karen’s magic fixes Rebecca’s body. She also noticed how Rebecca’s orgasm helped with Karen’s magical energies.
Karen sits back on her heels as she watches the magical energy slowly dim. Rebecca still had a glow to her body.

“I think that might have corrected the problem, sweetie.” Lady Betty goes over and checks Rebecca.

“Well, if it didn’t. She still tasted good.” Karen licks her lips as she smiles at her wife.

Betty just grins as she checks Rebecca. She lets her hand just hover a few inches over Rebecca’s body as her magic double checks Rebecca. She doesn’t find any signs of whatever was affecting Rebecca.

“I think you are healed, Rebecca.” Betty looks at the young human girl.

Rebecca sits up and look at Betty as she still stood nearby. She still felt flush from the orgasms Karen gave her.

“Thank you.” Rebecca tries to stand-up but falls back on the bed.

Karen just smile as her tail swishes back and forth. She knew what it was like after having intense sex like Rebecca did.

“Maybe you should rest some, Rebecca.” Betty knew Karen had a hard time standing on her feet, after intense sex.

Cleo, Henry and Joanna:
“I would love to see this suit in action.” Henry was looking at Erin’s suit of armor.

Even though she wasn’t wearing it any more or using it. It still had a blueish glow to it.

“You could talk to her and see if she could build you something similar to it.” Cleo wanted to try it out herself.

“Or give you the original plans that she used to design this suit. She did say it was based on the magical energies of crystals.” Joanna
remembered Erin saying she used crystals in the creations of the suit.

“Do you know if she is awake right now?” Henry wanted to know more about Erin’s suit.

“I didn’t see her at breakfast and I didn’t see Rebecca either.” Joanna wonders why they weren’t there.

“Well, I would love to know more, before we leave here. Has Mr. Blackstone say when we are leaving?” Cleo looks towards Henry as they walk towards Job’s library.

They look through Job’s library and find several books that peak their interest. Cleo finds a very old one that was written in some sort of language.

“Hey, Henry and Joanna. Have you guys ever seen this language before?” Cleo holds up the book she was looking at.

Henry looks at the language “I’ve never seen it before. Luna or Trinity might know what it is.”

“Luna went out flying this morning, as for Trinity. I have no idea where she is. I think she might be with the other Fey.” Cleo had gotten up early.

She’s been having dreams about a woman she has never meet. She couldn’t figure out why or who she was. She does wonder who she is.

Curio, Kentucky, Wild Stallion Horse Ranch:
Christy looks down into Oyintsa’s brown eyes as she straddles her waist. She couldn’t believe that Oyintsa was her mate. She never thought she would find love.

All she has known was disappointment. She had been left abandoned in the back seat of a brunt out car. She was lucky a police officer found her. She had been near death when the police officer found her.

The state placed her in foster care and bounce from one foster home to another. She didn’t know why no one wanted to adopt her, but after being bounce from one foster home to another. She was placed into a group home. Then when she turned eighteen years old, she was aged out of the foster system and was forced to live on the streets.

“Do you have to go?” Christy didn’t want Oyintsa to go on the assignment she received last night from Courtney.

“I have too sweetie. Also, you are coming with me. The council would never separate a newly formed mate.” Oyintsa squeezes Christy’s thighs.

“I’m going with you?” Christy was surprised she was going with her mate.

“Yep, you’re going with me.” Oyintsa rubs Christy’s inner thigh.

Oyintsa watches as Christy’s penis respond to what she was doing. She knew that Christy prefers to be a woman, but she didn’t mind keeping
it till they had a few kids from her. She did give Christy, her own breasts. That way when they finally have kids, she can help nurse them.

“I love you.” Christy bends down to kiss Oyintsa.

“I love you too.” Oyintsa returns the kiss.

Oyintsa rolls Christy till she is on all fours. She was still buried deep in Christy with the magical strap-on. Since she was the dominate in their relationship, she had to cement and claim her mate.

Christy shivers as she feels her wife’s energies enter her body. She felt her wife's cat spirit flow into her and claim her. The spirit was aggressive and domineering. It claimed her spirit and wrapped it up.

Christy didn’t fight the aggressive nature of Oyintsa’s cat spirit. If nothing else, she surrenders completely to her wife’s cat spirit. She belonged body and soul to her wife.

Oyintsa bites deeply into the main vein on Christy’s neck and sucks her blood. The blood bond was now forming. She moves and bites the back of Christy’s and then on the other side of her neck, completing the bond.

“You’re mine now, body and soul, as I am yours.” She kisses Christy on the cheek.

“I will always be yours.” Christy meant it.

She loved Oyintsa the first moment she saw her. She knew she’ll never be a Were like her wife, but her life was linked to her wife’s. As long as her wife lived, she’ll live.

Oyintsa yanks out of Christy’s body. She watches as Christy’s body shakes so violently from the massive orgasm and energies that have settled in her body. She knew Christy was hers now, because she could feel every inch of her wife’s body. She could control her wife if she wanted too, but she’ll never do that.

Christy couldn’t believe how she was feeling. The pleasure she felt when Oyintsa pulled out of her had hurt at first, but then the orgasm she felt afterwards had sent her body over the edge. On top of that, the energies her wife sent into her body, had amplify the orgasm.

Oyintsa just watches as her wife rode out the massive orgasm she was feeling. After an hour, Christy’s body finally stops moving. The sheets under her were soak all the way down to the mattress.

Oyintsa grabs a bottle of water to hand to Christy “here, drink this sweetie.”

“Thank you.” Christy accepts the bottle. She couldn’t believe how she felt.

She takes a sip first. Her chest hurt some, like her skin had been pulled tighter. She looks down at her breasts and notices they were bigger then they use to be. She looks up at her wife “why did my breasts increase in size?”

“I don’t know, but if I had to guess, sweetie. My cat thought you needed bigger ones.” Oyintsa really didn’t know why Christy’s breasts increased. All she could assume was her cat wanted them bigger.

“I wish it had asked me first. Now, I have to buy new bras to help support them.” Christy looks down at her breasts. She had been a B cup, now
she figures she was a DD cup.

Oyintsa smiles at her wife’s comment. She hard use her magical talents to give Christy her own breasts, which had turned out to be B cups.

“Come on, let’s take the mattress outside to air dry and get some food in you. Then we’ll come back and get packed.” Oyintsa figures Christy might be hungry now.

“Okay, let me grab a shower first.” Christy stumbles towards the bathroom.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos