Katie Ann - Chapter 1: The Website

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 and January 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~
Chapter One: The Website

Nineteen-year-old Kathleen sat staring at her laptop, working on the courage to create an account and profile on the website she just found. She had found this website after taking out her frustrations on the Google search engine. Frustrations she acquired by rage quitting her multiplayer roleplayer game. Baron, her master in the game, turned out to be like most guys she has met online, only wanting sex, cybersex in Baron’s case.

Submissive Match, the name of the website, kept staring at her from her purple laptop. It was distracting her from figuring out what she needed to acquire for her return to Mountain College. Not realizing she was doing it, she clicked the yellow create account button.

Moving some of her auburn hair out of her view, she flipped back to her list of supplies needed for her return to college next month. “Hmm, most of these things I already have…” she thought. “Oh, I better buy some more notebooks. While I am at it, I will buy that new book by Percy Jackson, ‘Sea of Monsters.’”

“It is too bad that Stephanie had financial aid issues. I wonder how this Allison is? Is she going to have a problem with a college roommate who is short enough to be her little sister?” She continued to herself as she looked at her roommate's information pamphlet.

Flipping back to the website, “Let's see what they want… I am a submissive… oh, that pulls up a whole new form… some of the standard stuff … Kathleen …

Why do they want my middle name … Annabelle Telgenhof …

March 16, 1987…

I guess the owner's choice for a submissive name …

Email…

Don’t send me spam from your sponsors…

Don’t share my email with suggested owners...

Password…

I am not sure why they want this information… Weight… 55 pounds soaking wet…

Height ... 4’5” rounded up... their selection doesn’t even go that small. I guess I have to choose less than 5’...

Location… Pennsylvania…

I guess I am looking for an online owner. Oh, what the hell, an offline owner, too...

Let’s see, a short questionnaire, a short description, and a recent picture will finish it off.”

Looking at the time, “Wowser, that took longer than I thought it would,” Kathleen thought as she put her laptop to sleep. She meets her mother, Marlene, in the kitchen after walking out of her bedroom.

“Hello, sweetie. Do you want some ice cream?” Marlene asked as she was scooping into a bowl.

“You know I can never turn down cookie dough, Mommie.”

“We can watch AFHV as we eat it.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“What are your plans for tomorrow while I am at school?”

“I told them I would do some volunteering at the zoo since time is getting short until my return to college. I need to stop for college supplies before or after; I just hope I don’t get pulled over for underage driving this time,” Kathleen mentioned.

“That still happening?” Her mother asked.

“Usually once a week, Mommie.”

“Not much we can do about that, unfortunately, sweetie, except for you to grow a few inches,” Marlene pointed out.

“Or afoot? Neither an inch nor a foot is going to happen, Mother. That ship sailed ages ago,” Kathleen said crossly, turning her eyes towards the TV.

Marlene nodded and watched the television in silence.

~o~O~o~

Rolling out of bed at about 7 o’clock the following day, Kathleen booted up her laptop as she got dressed and ready for a day of volunteering. Coming back to the computer, she started her everyday morning computer habits, email, MySpace, Yahoo Messenger, and a few websites… before logging on to Submissive Match.

“Let's see if I got any hits from my profile.” She discovered after she was finally logged in that there were three messages waiting for her.

Looking at the first, “Eww, I really didn’t need to see that guy’s dick, this might of been a big mistake. … Oh, there is an ignore feature, thank god.”

“Here goes nothing for the second, … interesting name… I seriously doubt his name is really Beast…”

“Hello, Little Girl, you’re just the kind of young girl I would really like to meet. You would be perfect kneeling in front of me …”

Other than the nickname for herself and himself, this guy isn’t too bad so far, Kathleen thought.

“... with my legs spread wide open, and pants zipper down …”

“EEEWWW,” Kathleen said out loud, “Spoke too soon!” and she couldn’t click the ignore button fast enough.

Leaving the third message for later, she went to get a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Looking at the time, “I will have to leave the third message and college supplies ‘til after the zoo.”

~o~O~o~

“Hello Kathleen, thank you for coming. Why don’t you take the hedgehog and sit down on a bench just inside the entrance to the zoo? You should get plenty of exposure there,” Mr. Cooper, the zoo’s volunteer coordinator, instructed while thinking to himself about that also places her in a place where we can watch her. I am always worried she may be kidnapped, being so small and easy to be confused with an actual grade school kid.

Kathleen nodded and headed to where the educational animals were kept.

Continuing the thoughts, Mark took a memory trip back five years. “I first told her she was too young to volunteer. She had to be 14. I could have sworn it was a five or six-year-old asking to volunteer. I am kind of glad she pleaded her case and produced proof of age since she has been one of my best teenage volunteers.” He continued to himself, “I will never tell her, but that outfit is custom-ordered for her. I also purposely took the tags off to hide the fact that it is a size 7/8 girls' polo shirt.”

Looking out of his office window towards the entrance plaza that it overlooked, he noticed Kathleen was setting up right where he requested her to. “I have never discussed it with her, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she were self-conscious about her height. I would be if I were her,” he thought before returning back to his volunteer hours spreadsheet.

~o~O~o~

“Riiinnnggg”

“Susquehanna Valley Zoo, Volunteer department, Mark speaking, how can I help you?”

“How old is your daughter?”

“Sorry, she is a few years too young. She has to be 14 to volunteer.”

“The one with a hedgehog today? She is actually 19 years old.”

“Unfortunately, a common misunderstanding with her. Have your daughter give me a call in a couple of years.”

“Talk to them then.”

Hanging up the phone, he looked out the window at the object of the confusion. A group of grade school kids currently surrounded her. The only thing that set her apart from the other kids was the green polo shirt, which signified that she was a volunteer.

~o~O~o~

“OK, Mr. Cooper, I have returned the hedgehog to the education department.”

“Thank you, Kathleen, five hours today?” Mark said, looking at the clock. “What was your driving time?” he continued.

“Yes, that is correct, and it takes me twenty minutes each way to get here.”

“When do I expect you back?”

“Unless you have a better idea, I should return Wednesday at the opening,” Kathleen said, thinking of her plans. She had agreed to go out with some high school friends tomorrow.

“Works for me. When do you return to college?”

“My parents and I are going in a convey next month, August 13th.”

“You will be missed again this year.”

“Aww, I will be back again next year,” Kathleen said as she felt her face color up.

Showing her to the door, Mark turned his attention to entering Kathleen’s hours in his spreadsheet. “That girl is the closest thing to a little girl I would ever have. I can’t seem to produce the required X chromosome for a girl,” he thought, thinking of his three boys currently in daycare.

Meanwhile, Kathleen started driving to a bookstore to buy her prize book and required school supplies. Seeing a cop tailgating her in her rearview mirror, she checked her speed. Noticing she was actually under the speed limit, she thought, “Not again. Can I ever drive without being pulled over for underage driving?”

After five minutes and no lights, she wondered what was taking him so long to pull her over. Five more minutes later, the cop slowed and made a U-turn. Kathleen thought that was strange. He tailed me and didn’t pull me over.

~o~O~o~

Pulling into the driveway, she couldn’t get in the house fast enough to check that third message that had been calling her all day. After booting up her laptop, she went to the kitchen to get a glass of peach tea.

“Let's see,” Kathleen said, entering her details on the website. “Oh, two new messages. I must have received another today.”

Opening up the first message, the third from this morning, she began to read it out loud, “Dear Buttercup, I was inspecting the new profiles and happened to notice yours. I am intrigued by your profile, and I hope to hear from you. Master Adam”

“Well, that was short to the point and not creepy,” Kathleen said, going to the second message... “Not another dick picture,” Kathleen screamed, going to the ignore button.

After returning to Master Adam’s message, she checked out his profile. “Adam Dale, 25 years old, Pennsylvania, Looking for online/offline submissive, oh he isn’t bad looking.”

Hitting the reply button, she typed, using the submissive name he gave her, “Dear Sir, Buttercup is intrigued by your profile too and interested in communicating with you. I am not sure how to go about the next step. - Buttercup.” Putting her computer to sleep, she went into the living room to watch some television.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This Story

So far twenty nine chapters have been written, with more coming. I hope to be able to post a chapter once every one to two weeks.

Katie Ann

An intriguing start.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Not the kind of fare I’m used

Beoca's picture

Not the kind of fare I’m used to seeing on Big Closet (as opposed to certain other sites), but I’ll bite.