A Brother's Love

Printer-friendly version

Two teens entered a shop specialised in “slightly” provocative clothing for girls. The rather skinny girl was very pretty in a girl-next-door way. The boy looked very much like the girl. They obviously were siblings. The boy more or less dragged the blushing girl into the shop.

The boy addressed the gorgeous and very seductively made up girl (whose dress had required minimal material) working in the shop.

- Please, could you help my sister? She needs something spectacular for a first date.
- Are you sure you are in the right place? Your sister isn’t exactly the kind of girl we usually have here.
- Yes, I know but she’s got a date with the Quarterback Friday night.

The shop assistant got a look of understanding. She was well acquainted with the local high school quarterback’s taste. Looking at the blushing girl

- Right, I think we may have something that could just fit both your sister’s innocence and what the Quarterback likes.

Two hours later a blushing girl left the store with a dress that was very becoming. The shop assistant was amazed how helpful and knowledgeable the brother had been. He had spared no effort in getting just the right dress for his sister. Something spectacular but at the same time something modest enough his shy sister could feel comfortable in, not an easy task. He even paid for the not exactly cheap dress and shoes. Looking at the departing girl the shop assistant said

- Not many brothers are that kind and helpful for their sisters.
- I love my sister dearly and want her to have every chance of hitting it off with the Quarterback. Now – let’s find me something for Saturday night.
- But we only have girls’ clothing here.
- I know. MY date with the Quarterback is on Saturday and I need something to out-do my sister.

The shop assistant’s face showed a succession of emotions ending up in one of glee.

- Of course you do! And if I’m correct “modesty” is not exactly an issue …?

A look of complete comprehension was exchanged between the two.

- And I will book you with MY sister at the salon Saturday afternoon. The Quarterback won’t know what hit him!

up
232 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bru you...

Bru, you didn’t disappoint me.
Cute, lighthearted, with a touch of devious.
A very fun story.

Some store are not very progressive

I had a friend who was humiliated by a clerk dragging her out of a dressing room while trying on a dress, She has since transitioned.

Loving Siblings

Daphne Xu's picture

I guess that this is a very friendly sibling rivalry -- competing over the school quarterback.

I imagine a situation where a big sister, formerly disappointed that her bratty little brother wasn't her little sister, is now relieved that he is her little brother. At least he wouldn't crush on, hit on, or fall for her boyfriend. That's what she thinks.

I also imagine them becoming a threesome.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.