Police Academy Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Katlain tried to focus on what the instructor was saying. As he went on explaining the different laws and what class they fell under. It’s been two weeks since she went undercover in the academy.

The first week had been kind of easy, except when it came to the physical training. The instructors they had didn’t take it easy on them. She thought she was in pretty good shape, but boy she found out differently.

Katlain found out she had to do as many pushups she could in a minute. It had to be fifty or more. She had to do as many Situps as she could in a minute’s times. The number the instructors were looking for were in the high 50’s as well. She had to work on increasing her running speed. She was fast, but she wasn’t as fast as they needed her to be. So, on the weekends and early morning, before heading to class. She would go out jogging.

When Katlain could, she got with some of the other women in her class and worked with them. She could already pick out who the ones were the instructors were going to start harassing. Those would be the ones she would have to investigate.

“Let’s take a break, class. Some of you look like you’re ready to fall asleep.” Officer Lou Seagal had noticed that several of the new recruits
were slowly falling asleep during his teaching.

He was still surprised that some of them were still in the academy. He and a few of the other instructors have already picked out their prey. He eyes the one he picked out as she mingled with the other students.

After the break, they go back to their studies. Around noon time, they break for lunch.

“Hey Katlain, me, Brenda and the rest of the girls are going to Azteca for lunch. Why don’t you join us?” Kimmie knew Katlain has been a big help, helping her and the other women pass some of the physical fitness tests.

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind Mexican food today.” Katlain grabs her purse and follows the other ladies out to the parking lot.

Katlain heads to her car and follows the other women to Azteca. When they arrive, they get a corner table and order a round of drinks.

While they are waiting for their drinks “I overheard one of the instructors talking about us starting pepper spray training next week.” Sophia wasn’t sure if she was ready for that training. She barely passed the physical training they were doing every day.

“I wonder what we have to do, to pass?” Jasmine was ex-navy, but she worked in supply.

“I’ll google it tonight to see what we have to do. It might not be exactly what we need to do, but it will give us some idea on how to pass the training.” Katlain has never been pepper sprayed, so this will be a new experience for her.

“We start gun training next week as well.” Jessie was excited about that.

“Don’t forget, we have physical training when we get back.” Carol knew the instructors were going to be hard on them.

One of the instructors made snide comments about her not having any breasts and how she could be mistaken as a boy. She shrugged it off and kept going. She wasn’t going to let their sexist comment bother her.

Katlain had watched Carol’s facial expression and wonder if something was bothering her. When Carol got up to head to the lady’s restroom, Katlain followed her. Katlain watches as Carol goes to one of the stalls and could hear her peeing.

Once she was done peeing, she comes out of the stall and walks over to the sink to wash her hands. Katlain was washing her hands as well, even though she didn’t do anything.

“Carol, if you don’t mind me asking. Why did you look a little sad after reminding us about the physical training we have today?” Katlain was curious.

“It’s something one of the instructors said about me.” Carol finishes washing her hands and looks at Katlain.

“What did he say, that has you all bothered?” Katlain dries her hands as well.

“He made a snide remark about how flat chested I was and how I look like a boy.” Carol was sensitive about her looks and the fact she was so flat chested.

“Which instructor made the comment?”

“The one they call Misfire. He made the comment to me yesterday.” Carol just looks at Katlain.

“Well, don’t let it bother you. I heard the true reason he is nicknamed Misfire, is because he comes before his lovers reach their orgasms.”
Katlain hopes what she said cheers, Carol, up.

“I won’t, Katlain.”

“Good, let’s go and head back to the academy.” Katlain follows Carol out of the women’s restroom and over to the other women.

They pay for the meal and Katlain leaves a nice tip for their waitress. They go back to the academy for the afternoon physical training that they are required to attend. They change into their exercise clothes as they learn how to safely take a perp down properly.

There were a few times that the instructor would demonstrate the move several times and partner people up. The women in the group got partner with some of the biggest guys in their class. As they practiced, Katlain noticed a few of the instructors would stop the class and demonstrate with the women. She could see the pain on the woman’s face from the cuff being either squeezed to tightly or her wrist held at an angle that made it hurt more.

A smile appeared on her face as an idea popped into her head. She purposely did the move wrong, so she could get one of the instructors to come over and demonstrate the move with her.

“Stop!” Officer Marcus spotted Katlain Brooker performing the move wrong with her training partner.

He walks over to her and her training partner. They had teamed her up with one of the biggest guys in the class on purpose.

“Here, you weren’t doing it right, when you tried to handcuff your partner.” He takes the handcuff and shows in slow motion on Katlain’s partner.

“Can I try it on you, just to be sure I do it right?” Katlain tries to look all innocent and such.

Officer Marcus looks at the short woman. He figures she wouldn’t be able to twist his arm behind her back to apply the handcuff.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.” Officer Marcus figures he could make it difficult for Katlain.

Katlain makes it looks like she is having a problem with handcuffing Officer Marcus, then when she feels he is relaxing on her. She kicks his knee out and twist his arm back behind his back hard and slap the cuff on him. She pulls up hard on his twisted arm just enough to make it hurt, but not enough to show she knew what she was doing.

Officer Marcus was smirking as Katlain tried to handcuff him and just as he was relaxing. He is surprised when all sudden he drops to the ground on one knee. Then his arm is twisted behind his back in an arm bar and pushed up. He was feeling some pain from the arm bar Katlain had him in.

“Owe!” He couldn’t help it. The pain was intense from the way Katlain had him in.

“Op’s, sorry.” Katlain smirks as she let up on the pressure.

She manages to handcuff his one arm and get his second hand as well. She steps back away from him.

“How’s that? Did I do it right?” Katlain tried not to smirk.

“Yeah, you did it right. Now, why don’t you uncuff me?” His arm was still hurting.

One of the other instructors smirked after he noticed Officer Marcus taken down by a 5 foot tall woman. He walks over towards them with the key to the cuff.

“Are you alright, Marcus?” As he unlocked the cuffs.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” As he rubs his arm and notices he had a red welt mark going around his wrist, where the cuff was applied to tight around his
wrist.

Office Marcus looks at Katlain. She was standing by them just looking at him and officer Harper.

“Next time, try not to be so rough with the cuff.” He rubs where she slapped the cuff on his wrist.

“Sorry, I’ll try to do better.” Katlain plays innocent.

The rest of the training went as expected. By the time they were leaving, Katlain’s breasts were hurting her. She needed to drain them, before they started to leak.

She manages to get home and rushes into the house. Her husband Declan was home watching Kathrine. She strips off her blouse and open her nursing bra as she grabs the breast pump and turn it on. She had an electric one she used.

Declan walks into the nursery with Katherine sound asleep in his arms. A smirk appears on his weather face as he watches Katlain milk her breasts.

“I take it, your breasts were hurting you?” Declan lays Katherine down in her crib.

“Yes, I was okay, till I got halfway home. They started hurting and I knew if I didn’t get home, they would had started leaking.” Katlain knew she was going to be busy for the next 10 minutes while the pump did its job.

“So, how was your training today?” As he sits down in the other rocking chair.

He bought it for himself to sit in, instead of sitting in the one that has been in Katlain’s family for centuries. Her aunt Kelly down in Florida sent it up to her after Katlain told her she had adopted a newborn. Most of the family knew Katlain had changed gender and really didn’t care that she had. However, they were surprised she had adopted a newborn baby.

He told his sister in Rhode Island that she was an aunt now. He sent her pictures of their little girl. She couldn’t wait to meet her niece. Even Katlain’s relatives in Georgia loved meeting their newest niece.

“It was alright. One of the instructors was being an ass while he was teaching us how to handcuff a suspect. So, I messed up on purpose and had him come over to show me how to do it properly. He fell for my little trap after I convinced him to let me practice on him.” Katlain massage her breasts as she felt it getting empty.

“You need to be careful Katlain. You don’t want to show your hand right away.” Declan knew his wife could take care of herself, but now she had a daughter to care for.

“I will, the thing is. I don’t think its just one instructor causing problems. I feel its all of them.” Katlain felt that her breasts were finally empty.

She shuts the pump off and disconnect the cups from her breasts. Her breasts felt better as she cleans her nipples and breasts.

“You know, next time you need them drained. I could do it for you.” A silly smile appears on his face.

“We already tried that, remember?” Katlain had let him try her breasts milk when she first started lactating.

She wanted to experience what it was like to be a real mother. She also wanted to build that bond between her and Katherine. It was going to hurt her to tell Katherine what happened to her birth mother and father when she got older.

“What is your plan on dealing with them?” Declan just watches as Katlain clean her breasts pump.

“Just gather as much evidence that I can and when I have enough to nail the instructors. I’ll give it to Harrison and his new partner.” Katlain
walks over to Katherine and look down at her sleeping form.

This was her baby and she was going to be a better mother to her, then her mother was to her. Her little girl will never want for anything and she’ll support her, no matter what she wants to do in life. She leans down and places a kiss on Katherines forehead.

Declan just watches as Katlain observed Katherine as she slept. He knew how she felt about her, and he knew there wasn’t anything he
wouldn’t do for her or Katlain. He walks to Katlain and put his arm around her shoulder.

“She is going to be one spoiled child.” As he places a kiss on Katlain’s cheek.

“She won’t be to spoil.” As she takes Declan hand and lead him out of the nursery.

up
214 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like this story.

WillowD's picture

Every time I see a new chapter posted I think "Cool!" and read it.