Hunter's Moon Chp. 7

Printer-friendly version

King and his crew were out trying to find the vampires that had fled to Bent Mountain. Robin was working her magic to see if she could locate them. The problem was, she was running into some sort of magical resistances.

“What’s wrong?” Angela could feel that her sister was feeling frustrated.

“I’m encountering some sort of resistance. I don’t know how they are doing it, but they are able to hide from my spell.” Robin didn’t like that her location spell was being blocked.

“Then, we will have to do this the hard way.” Angela heads back towards King and the others.

Everyone was in their animal forms when Angela go where they were waiting. The only ones that weren’t in animal form were herself, Robin and Keane. Angela looks at the rest of the members in their animal forms.

“You are going to have to flush them out in your animal forms, guys.” Angela knew the team was going to enjoy this hunt.

King in his wolf form turns and heads off with Arron, while Khan and Duffy heading off in the opposite direction. Angela watches as King and
Khan leave them. She turns towards Robin “I’m heading off as well.”

“Be careful, Angela. I and Keane will stay here and wait on you guys to come back.” Robin hopes they find the vampires they were looking for, soon.

King and Arron start their search looking for scents or magical energies. King’s wolf wanted the vampire that got away from them. He and Arron follow any scent they come across, but so far nothing.

“You know boss, it’s going to be a long night.” Arron separates from King to cover another area.

“I agreed with you, Arron. It’s going to be a very long night.” King continues to search in the area he had chosen to search.

Khan and Duffy were on the other side of town searching as well. They had separated to look for the vampires they were after as well. Khan took an area that he had felt some supernatural stink coming from.

He sends a message to Duffy to meet him over at his location. Khan investigates further and finds a black wolf with blue markings fending off three vampires they had been after. The wolf would disappear and reappear as it ripped the throat out of one vampire.

When another vampire tried to attack it, it disappeared and reappeared on top of it. It dug its claws in the vampire’s back. The third vampire managed to latch on to the wolf’s neck and bite into it. Just as it did that, the vampire burst into flames, burning the wolf under it.

The wolf howled in pain as it managed to buck the burning carcass off its back. The black wolf looks around and spots Khan and growls. Its eyes were giving off a glowing blue color.

Teresa had been out looking for food like always. When she came across the scent of three unknown vampires in her area. When she followed their scent back to the source. She found them getting ready to attack a night time security guard.

She used her special talent that she received centuries ago and attacked them. She had to use some of her ability to conceal the fighting, so not to scare the guard. She has learned to use her special talent to fight creatures faster than her. It took her years to learn about and control her special talent after she had been physically changed.

Teresa watches the Sumatran Tiger observing her. It hasn’t taken any action towards her. Her nose told her the tiger was male. She spots another tiger running up to the first one.

It stops and the two of them were looking at her. She stares back at them, wondering who they were and where they came from. A snarl comes out of her bloody mouth because there were trespassers in her territory.

“Don’t do anything, Duffy, unless it attacks us.” Khan was using his special talent to find out what the creature was in front of them.

The information he got back from his special talent, informs him it is a mystical creature that once was human. It was at least several centuries old and claimed the territory they were in as its own.

“Duffy don’t do anything.” As Khan starts shifting into his human form.

Teresa had felt magical energies brush her fur. It didn’t do anything to her but made her shiver then it disappeared. She spots one of the Sumatran Tigers starts to change from a tiger into an oriental man. The guy was standing in the nude looking at her.

“We don’t mean you any harm. We are after the vampires, just like you. They have killed those we have sworn to protect.” Khan was using a soft voice as he kept her attention on him.

Teresa just watches him as he stood and talked with her. It has been a long time since she has encountered Were-Tiger. The last time she encountered one was when she was in China. She had traveled there, exploring and looking for a way to reverse the curse she was under.
Teresa stops snarling and turns to track where the vampires came from. She could still sense the stench in the air from their undead bodies.

“Where is she going, Khan?” Duffy looks towards Khan.

“I’m thinking she is tracking where these three came from.” As he shifts back into his tiger form.

“Do you want to follow her or?” Duffy wonders if they should inform King and Arron.

“Let’s follow her and contact King and Arron if we find them.” Khan follows a discreet distance behind the wolf.

Teresa continues to follow the scent back to where it started. It led her to a ranch. She stops as she gets closer to the property.

Khan and Duffy started to feel a tingling sensation as they got closer to their location. Something didn't feel right to them as they watched the black wolf stop and the blue markings on its fur glowed brighter.

“King, you and Arron need to get my location right away.” Khan had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

“On my way Khan,” King replies to Khan’s mental message.

“Arron, we need to meet up with Khan and Duffy.” King relays the message to Duffy.

“On my way, King.” Arron turns around and heads towards Khan and Duffy location.

Teresa watches the residence. She could feel something evil in the main house. She could also feel death from inside the house as well.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Chapter

Short and sweet... things are starting to fall together!

Ok im hooked lol.

Samantha Heart's picture

I want to see what Cara can do & her bond to tiger as well poor girl didnt ask to be dragged into this but she has been, shes just a normal human being who was out for a night of fun when she was attacked & Cara saved her life.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.