Faerie Justice and the Snowball Thrower 3 – Erin’s New Experiences

Printer-friendly version


Faerie Justice and the Snowball Thrower
3 – Erin’s New Experiences


By Jessica C
=^_^=


Tomorrow’s Micayla’s birthday party and come eight, I’m supposed to be back to Princess Ayla. It is to be my first overnight with the other faerie’s. It has me both excited and scared. I have no idea what it will involve.

Today at school Kim and Lisa, two of the more popular girls, invited me into their group. I was surprised by how Micayla became jealous of them liking me. Lisa’s boyfriend even hugged me. My body tingled with excitement when he did. We even went off of the school grounds for lunch. I had to sit squished in the back seat with Henry Drew. He was saying nice things but got friendlier than I liked. Well, I guess I did like it as we soon exchanged a kiss.

I was upset when Lisa called me a flirt and dick tease. “It was Henry that pushed himself on me.”

We were eating when I saw a male faerie, Shiloh enter the food court. He whispered he was there to protect me and that we needed to talk immediately. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Soon as I was out of the sight of the others, I jumped and flew in the air. I was small and invisible to everyone but Shiloh. He swooped me into his arms and by instinct, I knew to hug and fly with him. We twirled together in the air and a yellow and blue powder came from Shiloh and permeated the air and even my clothes. Some of it got into my face as well as my clothes.

It all stopped as quickly as it started, and I returned to my human size as I entered the girls’ room. I didn’t need to pee, but I did go into the stall and act like I needed to. It was then that I laughed as I saw that Shiloh’s essence had permeated my clothes.

I washed and used a drop of perfume before I returned to the others. Somehow I did something that upset Shiloh. I wasn’t upset as it kept Henry from getting too friendly again.

Micayla and Jeff were a little upset when they first saw me after lunchtime. Micayla asked me what I did that upset Lisa and Kim. She said I was lucky as they had something bad planned for me. Jeff only knew that he was happy that Henry was disappointed when I walked away.

Jeff asked, “If it were okay if we dressed up and got something to eat before the dance.” I was excited to get home and get ready to go out. Josey was jealous that I was able to wear one of my new dresses. She was now as tall as me at five feet, but I was a petite size one. I probably could wear her dresses but there was no way at a size two-three she could wear mine.

I had gotten through my first period quickly. Which Marie had told me was normal for us faes. Micayla had confirmed the same that for faes they weren’t as bad as for regular beings.

Micayla and Derick were to meet us at the Drake Dinner where we would eat and from there Jeff would drive us to the freshman dance. It is not a fancy place, but better than most for teens. Us teens liked to go there because there were college students as well. We enjoy going there and parents were okay with a girl being there with a boyfriend.

It began with Jeff picking me up in his car. I could feel myself getting excited. I’m guessing these were the feelings Susan and Debra were speaking of the other day. Whatever they are, I’m not saying anything until after my date with Jeff. I was afraid if I said anything my Mom wouldn’t want me to be out with Jeff.

=^_^=


Once we were seated at the restaurant, I kicked off my shoes and rubbed a foot on Jeff’s leg. My stocking feet felt arousing to him. I giggle to myself like the idea that my feet were somehow responsible for him getting excited seemed funny.

I didn’t fully know what it did to Jeff, but I loved the feelings I felt. I was feeling sexy. Before we left the diner; Micayla and I went to the women’s room. Micayla had a great big smile on her face, as she asked, “What were you doing that has Jeff so excited? I thought you said it was crazy to think you would get off on making Jeff horny.”

The idea did sound a bit repulsive when I heard her say it. I told Micayla, “That just means I shouldn’t waste my time thinking. I’m too into Jeff to care tonight.”

Suddenly another faerie, Jordy, came flying around me and between me and Jeff with little yellow-like lights showering down upon me. Then I sneeze and sneeze again and again. Needless to say, that changed the romantic atmosphere for Jeff and me.

We did go to the dance and we had a very good time, but whatever Jordy did cause us to cool anything between us. When we left the dance and were on our way to the car. We walked out into a drenching rain.

I had realized at the dance that no one but Micayla and I could see the golden dust-like pollen. Now with the heavy rain that was washed off of me. I was again having strong emotional feelings for Jeff. I scooted near him in the car, as I unbuckled the seat.

We didn’t make it out of the parking lot before I was distracting his driving. Jeff reached to change gears and found my leg. I was cursing the longer skirt. Jeff drove to a hideaway in Briar’s Park.

This time it was my feeling cold and wet that caused me to shiver and sneeze. I hugged Jeff, both out of affection and to warm myself. Jeff was kissing me when his hand had made it down to my panty.

“Geeze,” Jeff says, “You’re so wet even your panty is damp.”

Somehow I knew by what he said, he hadn’t been with other girls. We quickly took Derick and Micayla home. Jeff decided to take me to his house. He was afraid of taking me home like I was.

Jeff’s Mom gave me a robe and told me to go take a warm shower as she would dry my clothes. Once I was out of the shower, I saw my clothes were gone. There was a camisole and a pair of panties waiting for me. So with them on and the robe wrapped snuggly around me I went out to see the others.

Mrs. Law had a dryer and styling brush and pointed for where I should sit. “I am glad Jeff brought you here, but how did he know you were soaked all the way through?” Somehow I got away without replying to her question. Instead, I asked about when she was a teenager. She then quickly changed the subject.

She went to put on some hot cocoa and to check my clothes. I walked out to where Jeff was. By now I knew to behave. Inside I moaned as I wanted to experience his touch and help guide his hand.

“Please come here, Erin. I don’t want to tempt my son too much.” She had my dress warm, dry, and ready to put on. “Why don’t you wear the camisole under your dress? That will give you another layer to help stay warm.”

I took my purse and redid my makeup. I used a frosted pink lip gloss. That made my lips prettier than they were before.

=^_^=


After the hot cocoa, Mrs. Law was having Jeff drive me home. We were going out as Susan was coming it. “Woe girl, are you in heat already,” she said softly enough only I heard her and giggled.

I hadn’t been a girl even a week yet, but somehow I knew I was now and forever all girl. Once home Mom asked if I had been a good girl? And I blushed to say, “I didn’t know feelings could build so quickly and powerfully. It was Jeff who wasn’t safe with me.”

The next morning, I went early to Micayla’s house to help her parents with putting up decorations. Her mother knew I was now a faerie. She said, “Micayla was talking about you and the dance last night. It sounded like the Princess’s training isn’t coming any too soon." I sheepishly smiled and then agreed.

“I have to go see Princess Ayla tonight. I will be lucky to get away with only a weekend of training. Because of last night, I now know I need it.”

Her mother said, “You’ll be even luckier if she keeps you for more than a week. I have seen one faerie get pregnant before her wings had much practice.”

“Your faerie sister, Little Jeni hadn’t had much good fortune, growing up with a mother like hers. Someone said she got hurt last week. She had gotten caught out in that surprise snowstorm. She not only got caught out in it but somehow got hurt. Micayla said where she had found some shelter and should have been safe.”

I replied, “I’m hoping to see her and apologize as I know what happened.”

=^_^=


When Micayla came back, she was the happiest I’d ever seen her. Her father had taken her for her driver’s license and she passed all the tests.

She couldn’t go downstairs as it was where we had decorated for her party. I know her mother had bought a gift certificate good for one prom gown. The idea of being old enough to go to prom; was almost unreal to me. Just a week ago today in my mind, I had been fourteen. But today, the idea of a prom sent a bunch of exciting feelings that were altogether new to me.

It was an all-girl party and I was tickled to be in the middle of it. Micayla turned to me numerous times. Micayla was as happy for me as I was for her.

When the party was over Micayla asked her mother, “Would it be okay if I accompanied Erin to her faerie home. She’ll need to help her find her way to the faerie hideaway.”

Her mother smiled, “I think that would be a great idea, but I’d like you to stay the night there and come back in the light of day. Remember she needs to go home here to say goodbye.”

Micayla jumped and spread her wings as her human clothes fell to the floor. I did the same and the sensation I felt was terrific.

My Mom was surprised to see us fly into the house. She had remembered I was to go but thought I’d have to wait until morning. When Micayla told her I needed to go tonight; she was happy to hear Micayla was going with me.

I was both somewhat anxious and wondering what I’d be flying into. Josey was there and she came out to wish me well. “You should be very excited, Erin. I know they are happy you’re coming and very relieved you didn’t get spoiled before you got there.”

My Dad asked about the last comment that he hadn’t fully heard. But none of us girls would tell him. It did make me happier than I was going.

To be continued...

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like

life in the fast lane.

turning on a boy

boys are easy ...

DogSig.png

This should be

Samantha Heart's picture

Intresting at the faerie home to see the princess Erin's second mother. To see what is in store for her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Interesting

Very good.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna