The Visit - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

The visit.jpg
Chapter 8
Throughout the short journey Robert had not fully settled into his seat because he felt awkward in case Adele had recognised him in the hallway. He sat with his knees together that was a posture he’d adopted for comfort due to the tightly laced undergarment he’d been wearing earlier. On the other hand Adele was settled comfortably in her seat legs outstretched taking full advantage of the freedom of wearing breeches and a jacket.

As the carriage stopped she took his hand to comfort him and asked if something was wrong but he turned away hardly dare to look her in the eye. Adele persisted but Robert still didn’t open up or respond. In his opinion it wasn’t the right time nor the place to open up. Adele stepped out first and Robert moved to follow but his foot slipped on the step and he fell forward.

Adele managed to catch him and stop him falling to the ground as the carriage lurched forward because the horse had been scared by Roberts cry. Adele was strong enough to hold Robert tightly until he recovered his balance and the driver managed to control his horse. Robert was very embarrassed and was full of apology but Adele just smiled feeling quite pleased with herself that she had reacted so quickly as any man would do in these circumstances. She looked him in the eye with suspicion that there was a resemblance with someone. She whispered that he smelled nice of perfume and that he shouldn’t be embarrassed. Then she reached to her pocket to pay the carriage driver.
Robert tried to stay calm and appreciated that Adele had stopped his fall and held on. He had wanted to kiss her in appreciation but since they were both dressed in male garb he hesitated in case it might cause embarrassment. There were people passing by as well as the driver and the commissionaire of the Gentleman’s Club who stepped forward to help.

Adele didn’t comment further on the perfume that Robert was wearing but she did feel that this was unusual and she was intrigued. She knew that Robert was slightly effeminate and fair of skin but he was not in a good financial condition to be able to purchase expensive fragrances and she knew this was not cheap. She guessed this was imported from France so concluded they had been provided by his aunt. She regretted that she had not taken the same care and attention before leaving her apartments. One of the disadvantages of dressing as Arthur for the Gentleman’s club was that she’d had to rely on the soaps to deal with daily body odours. Was Robert aware that this was a strong perfume and intended for ladies?

They entered the club thanking the commissionaire for his assistance and Adele moved forward to sign the visitor book and once again Robert was nominated by her as a guest. The attendant posted behind the desk knew Mr Arthur very well and was polite and welcoming but he observed Robert closely because his appearance was more common than that of a gentleman since his clothes were made from rough working class materials cut so they appeared too large for him that in fact accentuated his slightness and in some lights even his femininity. Lucky for Robert that his waistcoat held his budding breasts tightly. His morning coat was not cut too closely and appeared oversize. Adele noticed the stare by the attendant and her look soon put him clearly in his place. She might have to help Robert with a loan or a gift or two later after her business was out of the way. In the Club standards had to be kept high and once she sorted out outstanding loans and debts she would be free to oust the greedy arrogant men trying to steal her inheritance with the aid of a City Bank.

They escorted and were soon seated in the day lounge by the fire in comfortable leather chairs. Adele crossed her legs as most men do enjoying the freedom to relax and she then picked up a copy of The Times newspaper to glance at the current headlines and current financial matters. Robert was left to his thoughts and without thinking he sat more straight in his chair with his knees firmly together as he quickly learned to sit whilst in his Aunt’s company whilst presenting as Roberta. His Aunt seemed keen to teach him good manners and had criticised Roberts father for not seeking her help to raise a daughter properly.

Robert gazed around the room and his eyes moved across to two gentlemen seated by a large window taking morning refreshments and laughing quite loudly without care they might be heard or offend others. The topic of conversation would not have been appropriate in front of ladies and he moved uncomfortably in his seat since Adele might be offended. In truth by now she was used to such talk that may have been why she had picked up The Times and didn’t consider she was ignoring Robert.

Robert couldn’t help but absorb their tales of their recent escapades. It appeared they had both been drinking heavily the night before in some place that was renowned for heavy drinking, gambling, smoking and the accompaniment of ladies. Robert had never been exposed to such places and his jaw must have been wide open when a butler appeared to serve some nibbles and glasses of sherry. Adele had ordered them on the way in not having eaten breakfast and Robert tried to be polite by taking a plate and selecting a few small items from the tray moving things around to appear that he was eating.

Adele put down the newspaper and could hardly wait to start eating. Robert didn’t have to pretend he was eating any longer since Adele had an appetite for both of them. She nodded towards the two men since she knew them both and then apologised to Robert if he was offended by their behaviour. They regularly stayed at the club to be away from their wives since the Club had several private rooms with sleeping facilities and Adele was sure that they bribed the staff to allow ladies to accompany them late at night entering via a private door to the rear.

Robert felt embarrassed that Adele should talk openly since these matters were not to be for open broadcast in front of ladies. She took his hand and tried to calm him before he jumped up to complain knowing he was no match for them and would be asked to leave if any disturbance took place. These men were wealthy and full members with family association with the Club. Both had been educated at Eton where boys were allowed to behave as they liked and keep a score of conquests.

It was clear to Robert that Adele slipped more easily into the role of the opposite sex than he had done but then he realised that she had first adopted this role a long time ago and carried it on during her frequent visits to London so she could be viewed as an equal and deal with matters that needed her personal attention.

Perhaps the touch and concern of Adele was having an effect on Robert since by now he felt his breasts were bursting and his nipples craved attention. They were hard and he felt this was another slight growth spurt taking place. He might need to take medical advice soon since it was getting more difficult to understand what was wrong with his body. Lower down everything seemed fine even though he had difficulty sometimes if he visited the mens room compared to others. They never seemed to have to search so much as he did.
Adele was quick to realise his discomfort and stood up asking if something was wrong. He told her he had some slight pain in his chest area that was because he’d eaten too much at breakfast. He was shocked as she reached forward and placed her hand under his shirt then onto his left breast then across to the right one. His nipples grew in size in response to her cold hand and she raised her eyebrows as she looked him in the Eye. Nothing was said but Adele smiled and said she now understood his discomfort quickly removing her hand and offering to provide him with a solution as soon as her meeting was out of the way.

Robert’s cheeks flushed brightly again that seemed to be a never-ending problem he was having since his arrival in London. He’d never had this difficulty in Bristol and when he and Adele first met. He fastened his shirt and the top buttons of his waistcoat and asked Adele not to fuss him. He thanked her for the offer of help and told her that he would sort it out later with some cooling massage oils that he was sure were available in the store close to his Aunt’s house. Adele just smiled.

Before the topic could be discussed any further a message was delivered to Adele advising ‘him’ that her visitors had arrived so her attention immediately switched away from Roberts sore breasts. She apologised to him and took her leave so she could establish who was in attendance and then accompany them to a private upstairs meeting room she had arranged. Robert had no idea what was so important so he stood still and could only observe her as she strode manfully towards the reception area. He admired her ability to project such a masculine image when he knew how tender and submissive she had been when they first met. She seemed to have two personalities and today this was Arthur oozing with confidence and courage.

Robert had offered to help whilst in the taxi carriage but Adele would have none of it since she felt this was a private matter and her family honour was at stake. He was a little taken aback at the rejection but in truth she didn’t want Robert to be witness to the underhand dealings she might have to consider to deal with these opportunists who were friends of the real culprits trying to ruin the family business and take over their part ownership of the Club. There had been several parties involved at the time of her grand-fathers original investment and its value had substantially increased. Adele knew of some but the most significant one next to her grandfather was yet to be established. Even her lawyers had been unable to gather much information despite their high fees. This was the main asset of the family now since other business ventures had been put under severe pressure in recent years whilst Adele was blossoming into womanhood.

As Adele left him she did have the presence of mind to glance back over her shoulder as he returned to his seat. He’d changed since they had first met and she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She chuckled at that thought because she had stepped forward to search underneath his shirt to examine his chest and put more than a finger on his chest that was more formed as a bust than as a muscular chest. Naturally her hand had automatically cupped his breast and his nipple was clearly aroused that wasn’t common in men as far as she knew. Surely Robert was a man wasn’t he? She cast her mind back to events in Bristol but he’d been keen to remain covered whilst she had been responsive to his gentle massages and tender kisses. He had stopped just when she had been ready to be taken for the first time by a man.

She shook hands with the three braggarts out of politeness and escorted them upstairs taking the steps two at a time to arrive in advance of them and show she was more than capable of handling herself. All three were older than her and obviously sought out opportunities to take advantage of country folk that was an image Adele had projected in her previous meetings. They professed to have investment capital in a joint fund and could provide a loan to help Adeles family business but they wanted the shares in the club as security.

Adele was not of a mood to prolong the discussion since she would prefer to attend to Robert who was her guest after-all. The proposed agreement was tabled and Adele quickly scanned it recognising that it was completely one-sided in their favour and as desperate as she might be to find a solution these men were weasels in her opinion. She told them that she had friends in the City who had knowledge of their past dealings with respectable people seeking loans and investment and all had failed. One poor man had committed suicide and two had been killed in accidents and all three cases were suspicious. The police had been involved with the same case investigators and no charges made. The three men had gone silent when confronted and tried to protest complete innocence but their persistence to have Adele sign the agreement waned significantly. In any case Adele was dealing as Arthur so such an arrangement would have been impossible and would require a witness hence she didn’t want Robert involved.

Eventually the three had a private discussion and withdrew their offer saying the risk was too great since Adele had not proven direct ownership of the shares in the Club nor of her involvement in her fathers’ businesses. Adele was courteous and accompanied them downstairs to ensure they left the premises. She felt very proud of herself for remaining calm and to be the match of three men. Something stirred inside her. Fancy a woman negotiating on equal terms. She knew she had the right spirit to be a successful business man and hold onto the Club and to ensure her grandfather’s pictures would hang on the walls as long as she was alive even if she had to spend even more time as Arthur at the sacrifice of her womanhood.

She needed to relieve the passion that had built up inside her by now and sought out Robert who she found strolling around the walled garden in the sunshine taking the air. She was hungry but not for food.

Robert was a little shocked to see her so soon after she’d left him and moreso by the passionate embrace he received. It was obvious that the meeting had not been a problem by the smile on Adeles face. She held on to him since they were alone in the garden and maintained the kiss inserting her tongue into his mouth as the kiss lingered. He welcomed the insertion even though it was a new experience for him that seemed strange. Adele pulled back and then steered him towards an enclosed seat in the corner of the garden surrounded by beautiful blue Wisteria flowers taking his hand and explaining what had happened as best she could without disclosing any of the financial difficulties her family were experiencing in their business.

Their breasts had touched during their embrace and it was apparent that Roberts were still very sensitive. Adele asked if he was OK and then repeated her offer from earlier. Again he tried to decline but Adele was adamant to take charge and she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

Adele gently pulled him from his seat and headed towards the exit of the lounge and Robert followed. He assumed she was going to accompany him to a physician’s store. Instead she dangled her room key and said they should go to her meeting room for some refreshments and a celebration drink so they could relax in privacy since she’d hired the room for the rest of the day.

When they arrived at the room once the door was closed they embraced and clung onto each other for their dear lives. As their breasts came together again Robert felt the strain on his vest and he didn’t object when Adele released the buttons on his waistcoat and removed his jacket.

His nipples were aroused once again as Adele removed her own jacket and waistcoat and then it was apparent that her own nipples were firm and just as erect as his. Robert caressed them gently with Adele guiding his hands to teach him the finer arts. She moved him carefully towards the sofa and pushed him gently down to lay him back in readiness to remove his boots. Then there was a gentle knock on the door. Adele jumped to answer it whilst Robert tidied himself. It was the waiter with a bottle of champagne and the refreshments. It seemed to take the waiter an age to open the champagne and he missed nothing as he watched them. They weren’t the first two gentlemen to hire a room and these two looked very friendly.

It was to be Roberts first experience of champagne so he was quite excited. The waiter seemed to smile knowingly at Robert as if he suspected that he was the more effeminate one and on deeper scrutiny he might even have considered Robert to be a female friend in male garb. After all it was the middle of the day and the discreet private entrance was closed to all. Robert had removed the band holding his hair so his appearance was confusing to a stranger.

As they sipped the first glasses and Robert expressed his delight at the experience there was another knock on the door and Adele bade him enter in her deepest voice. A tray of oysters were placed in front of them with plates and implements. There seemed no end to Adeles effort to celebrate her success. Robert was deeply grateful to participate and in a flash he found himself without boots and his first oyster sliding down his throat. Another first experience.

Adele smiled at his ability to swallow it whole and encouraged him to wash it down with more champagne. Then another oyster with yet more lubricant and another before finishing the plate herself.

Robert was feeling a little light headed by this time and his breasts ached for comfort and attention. Adele looked down and beckoned Robert towards a door in the corner of the room suggesting he might prefer to rest in comfort. Robert stumbled a little feeling quite happy and he grabbed Adeles arm to steady himself. He was surprised that the champagne had no apparent effect on her.

Through the door was a bed chamber with a four post bed covered in drapes. Adele helped Robert remove his breeches and top shirt and helped him climb into the bed between the sheets that were fresh and soft. He snuggled down resting his head on the pillows that Adele arranged so he was as upright as possible in case he would vomit. Robert had no intention of letting that happen and beckoned Adele to rest alongside him. Adele quickly removed her boots and outer garments and was soon beneath the sheets placing her arm beneath his head as he closed his eyes in readiness to drift into a deep sleep.

Adele looked into his eyes and pushed his hair from across his face. Right now there was little sign of the man she had first met in Bristol and he had distinct feminine features and very beautiful hair. She stooped and kissed him briefly on the lips tasting the champagne but not the oysters he had eaten. Perhaps he’d awake refreshed in an hour or so she decided to take advantage of the comfort of the bed herself and soon he turned over as she wrapped herself around him cupping his breasts in her hands.

She massaged them gently and that was enough to wake Robert who turned onto his back. She disappeared under the sheets and her lips soon touched his nipples and she licked them before gently sucking them in turn. He couldn’t contain himself any longer and he burst.

Adele smiled but would have to be patient until she could guide him how to relieve her passion. She let him recover knowing that the oysters would soon take effect and stir him from his slumber.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like Adele

Monique S's picture

doesn't mind him being so feminine at all. :)

Lovely story.
Monique.

Monique S