One Little Red Sock

Printer-friendly version

One little red sock. Seriousl! What is the matter with me? How could i miss something that has the sole purpose of standing out. You know what? I think I'm being punked.

Well that's the story i told my mom when she took my white shirts out of the wash. I was seriously considering taking apart that washing machine and searching every part of the barrel so i wouldnt miss any more surprises. At this point my mom wanted to "punish" me. She told me, "For nearly destroying our machine, you are going to wear those pink shirts every day until we get new school clothes next fall." I swear i had the look of complete terror.

What my mom doesn't know, I'm missing one little red sock.


Comments welcomed and thanks for humoring me.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't know

But very very cute

Great concept

begging to be expanded upon.

The Experience

Daphne Xu's picture

So how did the rest of the school year go?

-- Daphne Xu

Snerk.

WillowD's picture

Well played on Mom.

I would also like to know how the rest of the school year went.

accidental pink dying

Those of us in the military that worked on the aircraft hydraulic systems had a similar problem. As the hydraulic fluid was red and it tended to get in our clothes, all our white underwear and tee shirts turned pink.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

one way to be

pretty in pink.