Kelsey pt 7 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version
Kelsey pt 7

Kelsey decided to soak in the hot tub for a while. So, she changed from her baby doll to an urban camo rio cut bikini. Being that their hot tub was secluded just right out the lower level. Kelsey didn't bother tucking her cock away, plus only one that will see her is her sisters. As she soaked. Her senses told her someone else was joining her. Opening her eyes to see Keira stepping into the Hot Tub. Just as Kelsey did Keira wore a light pink bikini with a bandu top. She also didn't tuck her cock away. The front of her bikini bottoms where bulged. She joined Kelsey in their hot tub. A few minutes later, Kendra came out in a dark green thong bikini.

Keira asked, “Where did you get that?”

“Same place you got yours, that tanning shop on 9mile”

“Does Mom know you have that?” Kelsey asked.
“Why do you think I am tanning in it when she is at work.” Kendra said as she spread out a towel on the lawn.

“Did you remember sunscreen?”

“Yes, I did. Do you think I want to burn my ass? Not to mention you guys would give
me so much shit for doing it.”

looking at Keira, “We wouldn't do that would we?”

“Naw, I wouldn't but her ass would be a good target.”

“Hey your right, A little slap would keep it red for a while.”

Kendra just gave her sisters a dirty look. Kelsey soaked for about 30 minutes. After a shower, she put on her working cloths. An old pair of jeans and a shop shirt.

Heading out to the garage, Kelsey changed the oil in her '65 Buick. Using Royal Purple, she topped off the high performance V6. Checking the transmission and rear end fluid. Everything looked good. Checking the suspension set up. Kelsey checked everything. She checked the fuel system, the cooling system. She checked it as she normally did. After a wash and detail. Kelsey ruled her 65 Special ready.
Kelsey finished out the day waiting for Brook by doing some workouts. She did a vigorous workout working on her ninjutsu. Kelsey started by cleaning her sword. After it's use the night before. It needed a cleaning plus a sharpening. Kelsey expertly sharped it to surgical scalpel sharpness. Placing it back on display on her bedroom wall. Along with her other weapons.

At 4:30 Kelsey decided to clean up. So, she hopped in the shower. As she got close to finishing her shower. She felt a presence. She completed and dried off. She slowly went to into her room. Laying on her stomach on Kelsey's bed with her hands under her chin, was Brook.

“Hi, Sweetheart” She said. “Keira said I could wait here, I didn't think you would mind”

Dropping her towel to revile a naked body. “What makes you think that?”
Sliding off the bed, Brook rapped her arms around Kelsey's neck and gave her a deep kiss.

“Oh, this make me think that?” Brook said as she stroked Kelsey's hardening cock.

Kelsey cupped Brooks fine ass. As they kissed Brook lifted her left leg.
“Sorry, Babe but we don't have time. Maybe later in celebration, once we stomp Kevin's ass to the ground.”

“Sounds good to me”

Kelsey got dressed in her normal work cloths, Her maroon Skatin Station polo, black slacks. Under Kelsey wore black boy shorts with a matching bra. Brook was wearing a gray CB performance VW T-shirt, black volleyball shorts. Underneath Brook wore pink Victoria Secrets bikini panties and matching bra.

They both grabbed their purses as they headed towards the barn. Getting in Kelsey's Twin turbo charged '65 Buick Special. They headed out. Kelsey took I-96 to Sheldon rd. As they got turn onto Joy rd.

“Can I ask you something personal?” Brook asked.

“Sure, I have no secrets from you.”

“How do you have all the money to put into your cars and Motorcycle?”

“Well to quote the immortal Forest Gump, I got invested in this here fruit company”

“investments”

“Yeah, my grandpa, brought each of us girls a thousand shares of Apple when they expanded. So right now, I have a net worth of 2.3 million. I think my sisters have just about the same. Except maybe Keira she may have more.”

“So, you don't have to work?”

“I work because I want to. I love my job. It is true that I don't have too. But I would get bored.”

“How did you become manager at 17?” Brook asked.

“Truth be told, when you own the business you can make anyone the manager”

“You own Skatin Station, How?”

“Well I don't own it, It is owned by KSR corp.”

“And you own KSR corp.?”
“Well yeah, Kelsey Shadow Reid, KSR.”

“OK, something little more personnel.”

“Sure,”

“How come you don't have any balls”

Blushing, “Well I have been taking hormones and herbs since the day I was born. They are there just never dropped.”

Slightly shocked,” really,” Kelsey nodded. “when the time comes are you able to get me pregnant.

“Yeah, I still produce seamen. Plus, it makes it easier to hide”

“Ok, that is good as I eventually want to have babies. Especially with you.”

“We are going to be great Moms, let me ask you something?”

“Fire away” Brook said.

“What is with the cute fire red hair and the ring?

Thinking, “Oh, down there. I just thought it would be neat to dye it. So, I did. I saw a picture once on line and wanted to do it. Anything wrong with it?”

“Not a thing, it is so cute. You have a cute little pussy, and it is all mine”

“Damn, right it is.”

“Why didn't you pierce your nipples or something else besides your lip.”

“Well if I had done my nipples it would show and my Mom would have a cow.”

Pulling up and parking in her normal spot. Kelsey let herself in the back door. Disarming the security system. She proceeded to her office. Brook followed. As Kelsey got the rink ready for the night’s session. Brook sat nearby.

Lifting her head and listening,” That must be Kevin,”

“I didn't hear anything”

“Yeah, it's Kevin.”

“How did you know?” Brook asked.

“I heard the back door open and I know his footsteps”

A second later, A tall thin good-looking guy come into the office. “Hi, Kelsey.”

“Hi, Kevin.”

Noticing Brook, “Is everything alright?”

“Why wouldn't it be, Oh, this is my girlfriend Brook, Brook this is my assistant manager, Kevin Martin.”

They greeted each other.

“Would you mind closing the session tonight. I have to kick some ass tonight.”

“No problem” Kevin said. “What time are you leaving?”

“About 10”

“Cool, have you got the tills ready?”

“Yeah, they are in the safe” Kelsey said as she pulled 3 tills out of the safe. Handing them to Kevin. He headed to put them in the ticket booth, pro-shop and snack bar.

“I never asked if you skate?” Kelsey said.

“Yeah, I usually go to Riverside. Though.”

Frowning, “I hope that will change”

“What do you think?” Brook said.

“You will still go to Riverside.”

“Yeah, Right.”

“Do you have your own skates?” Kelsey asked.

“Nope, never have.”

Getting up and heading to the door, “Follow me.” Kelsey said.

She led Brook just across the hall to the pro-shop.

“Do you prefer low top speed or high top std skates.”

“I normally rent Speed skates.” Brook said.

“OK, What size shoe are you?”

“5 ½”

“Give me a couple.” Kelsey began grabbing bits and pieces. “I'll be back in a minute”
She left.

Brook sat in one of the chairs. About 10 minutes later. Kelsey came back. Kelsey had put on her own skates. She also had a pair in her hands. “Here, a gift from KSR Enterprises” give her the skates with a wink.

“Kelsey, I can't take these.”

“Why not? They are from me as I own the company.”

“OK, how much do they cost?” Brook asked.

“Let's say they are not quite as much as mine.”

“OK, how much are yours?”

“Retail on mine are just under 4500. more if you count the custom anodized parts. I can get yours done too.” Kelsey said smiling.

“Almost 5 grand. Holy shit” Brook said.

“And that is not the most expensive pair we have sold.”

“OK, Thanks sweetie.” Brook said taking the skates. She put them on. “They fit great.”

The rest of Kelsey's crew began showing up. They all punched in and checked where they worked. She got her crew together for a meeting. Kelsey introduced Brook so that she wouldn't have any problems being behind the scenes. Dismissing everyone to head to their places for the session. While Kelsey helped Kevin at the door, Brook headed out on the floor. She skated slowly getting used to her new skates. As always once it slowed down Kelsey turned it over to Kevin. She joined Brook on the floor.

“Here,” Kelsey handed Brook a whistle. “Head to my office and get a Polo. Then It will be official.”

“official what?”

“Member of my staff, What else.”

“Wouldn't that cause problems with your other staff.”

“As I told them at the meeting, you are aloud anywhere. This isn't for them but the
skaters. They might think something is going on with a non-staff member going behind the scenes. I do it with my sister all the time.”

“Yeah, but your sisters look like you.”

“Only three of them.” They both giggled.

As Paula started the session and called an all stop and went over the rules.
Kelsey and Brook headed to her office. Kelsey went to the supply closet and pulled out a maroon polo for Brook.

Brook pulled of her VW shirt and before she could pull on the polo. Kelsey came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her and cupped her breasts. Kelsey nuzzled her neck and kissed her ear. She then let Brook finish.

“God, you look so beautiful” Kelsey commented.

Blushing, “Thanks.”

After a quick kiss they returned to the floor. Getting there just before the end of the first couple skate song. Kelsey turned around to skate backwards. They just skated slowly together.

“I wish I could hold you” Brook said softly.

“Me too.”

“The hell with it” Brook said as she rested her hands around Kelsey's neck. Kelsey in turn held Brook's waist.

“Follow my lead” Kelsey said as she sped up a little. Brook realized what she was doing. Kelsey motioned for her to turn backwards. They switched places Brook put her right leg out, backwards as Kelsey put her left leg forward. They then switched legs. Kelsey's back and Brooks forward. Both Brook and Kelsey continued weaving in and out of the other couples.

As the song ended, the DJ Paula said, “Thank you, Kelsey and Brook for that demonstration on roller dance. Check at the pro shop for more information on classes. Now all skate.” not knowing that it started as a romantic skate.

Kelsey and Brook skated for a while until the guys only. Kelsey put down the cones on each corner. Brook and Kelsey stayed in the traffic circle. Kelsey yelled encouragement to some of the boys who were on the boys speed team. Coached by both Kevin and Kelsey. They raced to Ozzy Osborne's Over the Mountain. Once the boys finished the girls got their turn. Both Brook and Kelsey decided to join in. Even though she doesn't compete Kelsey was one of the fastest on the floor. They took off. Kelsey jumped ahead with Heather Graham and Amber Miller right on her tail. Brook was keeping up she was back in the pack. By the time Ozzy’s Paranoid was done. Brook had broken out of the pack and in 5th place. Kevin was encouraging the members of the girl’s team as he helps with them too. Taking a few rounds to cool down. Kelsey caught up with Brook.

“That was hard, but exhilarating.” Brook said slightly winded.

“yeah, let's get something to drink and cool down” Kelsey said leading the way to the snack bar.

Brook got herself a grape Gatorade and Kelsey got a lemonade.

“put these on my account.” Kelsey said to Amy who was running the snack bar with Wendy and Travis.

“Sure thing. Kelsey” Amy wrote it down. Knowing that Kelsey always paid up at the end of the night. They went to the office to enjoy their drinks.

“So how is business,” Brook asked, “staying above water?”

“Yeah, we are. We've been in the black for about 3 years right now.” I am thinking of buying another one or two.”

“really,”

“yeah, why not expansion is a good thing. But I have been talking to my financial adviser about it.”

“Which ones are you looking at?”

“Possibly Bonaventure, Riverside or Skateland West. Just have to see.”

“Any other ventures you dabble in?” Brooks asked.

“Just this one so far. But always looking into others. My accountant has just recently invested in Facebook on their first day available. I haven't heard anything about that yet.

You ready to head back out it's couples again.”

Getting up and kissing Kelsey, “Sure, love”

Brook and Kelsey headed back out on the highly polished wooden skate floor. This time Brook skated backwards.

“I'll be back in a minute” Kelsey said as she skated over to the DJ booth. She talked to Paula the DJ.

Shortly Kelsey returned to Brook who had stopped inside the traffic circle.

“What was that about?” Brook questioned.

“Nothing to bother about right now. Looks like we have about an hour before we'll take off.”

Paula announced an all skate. Two song later. Paula announced, “As requested by the
manager, Kelsey. It is backwards only.” She put on Sister sledge, we are family. The Skatin Stations traditional backwards Two step song. Something most of the regulars knew.

“Do you two step?” Kelsey asked.

Smiling, “Just watch me” Brook said.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another great chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Looking foward to more and the drag race lol where we KNOW the out come already lol. But shhhhhh

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

yeah, but maybe with a twist.

yeah, but maybe with a twist. time will tell.

Thanks all for reading.