The Visit - Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

The visit.jpg

Chapter 10

Polly was almost as excited as Robert as they chatted whilst she brushed his hair and commented on the sweet smell of his body due to the effect of the perfume waters of his bath. She teased him about the wonderful glow he was projecting wondering what might have brought about the change. She cast her mind back to her late teenage years recalling her first experience with the man she later married that had a similar effect. That had led to her first pregnancy and she hoped the same result would not happen to Miss Roberta.

They discussed about how Robert might dress for dinner with Mr Arthur as a guest and advised that Mdm Roberta had decided to abandon her traditional black opting for deep green that did make her appear much younger. Robert asked Polly to make a choice from the wardrobe on his behalf and she returned with a deep crimson low cut dress and small wrap that made his jaw drop. How could he consider wearing such a fine dress in front of Adele who would surely be shocked? He tried to resist but Polly ignored him. She brought him fresh undergarments and eventually he was pressed to raise his arms to allow the dress to slide over his upper body. It fitted perfectly once again.

This time the frontage of the dress seemed to be missing that left his soft flesh exposed and he watched how Polly adjusted the laces and two firm breasts made their entry into the world for the first time. Robert stared into the glass in amazement and touched them. His nipples were still tender but this time no Adele on hand to help soothe them. Not now at least.

Robert sat in front of the dressing table and allowed Polly to finish brushing his hair and produced a black silk ribbon to tie it back that opened his face with Polly commenting that Mr Arthur would be star struck. The door bell rang and Polly rushed downstairs to welcome Adele who was punctual again. She was dressed in a newly tailored suit with cravat and a diamond pin that she had inherited from her Grandfather.

She waited in the hall since she saw movement on the landing and Robert appeared in his finery looking down from the top of the staircase and Adele froze in admiration. Robert looked stunning and Adele felt honoured to be her suitor and looked forward to an evening of conversation and perhaps a little private companionship afterwards. She stepped forward and held out her hand as Robert reached the bottom step. Adele took his hand and kissed it gently whispering that he looked like a princess.

They took sherry in the reception room in front of a roaring log fire awaiting the arrival of Aunt Roberta and Adele made reference to the likeness of Robert to the beautiful lady in the painting hanging above the fireplace. He flushed slightly and of course he was very flattered at the complement.
Soon afterwards Aunt Roberta entered the room and Adele blended into the background conscious that she only had eyes for her beautiful niece. Adele now realised that Robert had little choice but to pander to Aunt Roberta’s wishes. He was everything an eligible man could wish for and Adele wanted to be that man. Why was life so cruel. She felt she couldn’t carry on the masquerade back in Bristol but she was determined now to extend her stay in London if only she could persuade Robert to do the same and present as Roberta full time. To please his Aunt of course.

Pollys daughter appeared with another small tray of sherry that Aunt Roberta had insisted to be delivered to toast he beautiful niece and Robert did his best to curtsey. Adele had to hide her smile behind her hand but it wasn’t such a bad first attempt and Aunt Roberta was impressed. She insisted they be seated and Adele sat beside Robert touching his knee before taking his hand. Finally Aunt Roberta acknowledged Adele and complemented her on her appearance welcoming her to dinner.

There were a few sentences of chit chat during which Adele made reference to the beautiful lady in the picture. After a moment or two of silence Aunt Roberta admitted it was her and the man was a close friend and business partner. Neither Adele nor Robert found the courage to ask the next question about the infant. They moved through to the dining room and were seated with Adele and Robert opposite each other and Aunt Roberta at the head of the table.

The questions then came from Aunt Roberta asking about the reasons for Adeles visit to London. One reason was Robert of course but since Aunt Roberta didn’t seem to acknowledge her nephew only a niece he referred only to the Gentleman’s Club and her need to deal with troublemakers trying to increase their stake-holding. After some further exchanges of information Adele realised that Aunt Roberta’s suitor had visited the Club on a number of occasions although she was not permitted. Aunt Roberta did seem very interested in Adeles association with the Club and she knew her grandfather.

At the end of the second course Aunt Roberta then suddenly commented that she recalled that Adeles Grandfather announced a granddaughter but she’d lost contact so didn’t realise he had a grandson. Robert and Adele looked at each other but said nothing.

During the next course Adele established the name of Aunt Roberta’s male companion so she was determined to check the membership records the next day.
By the time dinner was finished Aunt Roberta had managed to avoid the subject of the infant in the picture over the fireplace and then she excused herself to go to her bed.

Robert and Adele were left to themselves with a glass of port each and chance to reflect on what they’d learned. They moved to the quiet of the reception room to look again at the picture whilst relaxing together on the settee.

They spent the next hour embracing and exchanging kisses with Robert wishing that Adele didn’t have to return to her apartments. His breasts ached for Adele’s massage treatment and were almost bursting out of his dress. On the other hand Adele wanted to whisk Robert upstairs to enjoy a repeat of their afternoon’s pleasures.

Both had to control themselves and they agreed that Adele should take her carriage that was waiting and return the following morning to spend the day together. There seemed much to do and it seemed certain to both of them that it was in their mutual interest.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good read .

Mantori's picture

As always thank you for a new chapter.

Mmm, Aunt Roberta and Arthur's grandfather definitely had a much deeper connection than she is willing to let on.

Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter.

PS. You posted it as Chapter 11 when it is, in fact, Chapter 10...

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Your Audit Check

Hi,
Thanks for your correction. I'm glad you have enjoyed the story so far.

Jules

Great!

Christina H's picture

Good day, I have just found this story and get another chapter straight away.

Excellent story told at a steady pace building up the characters really well; great work and I
thank you for your hard work.

Christina

Thanks Christina

A little more in Chapter 11 now posted to show my appreciation for interest in the story. It was necessary for me to get back into writing and posting again. It is more hard work catching the attention and interest of regular readers than writing stories. We all have different tastes and the site has so many great stories.
Hugs

Jules