Kelsey pt 8 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey part 8

Kelsey and Brook put their arm around each other’s neck. They did the backwards two step. Most of the regulars did the same thing. It was a common accurance at Skatin Station.

“Now to continue as another request of the manager, Kelsey. here is Rapper's Delight” Paula announced.

“Just follow along” Kelsey told Brook. As Kelsey, Brook and about 8 other regulars lined up on the traffic circle and started to dance to the song. It took a couple of tries but Brook got the hang of it. Soon all ten of them where doing the same steps and slowly moving around the traffic circle, a couple of steps at a time. Of course, Paula played the long version. Doing the same steps for 15 minutes wore everybody out, but Kelsey who could do it for a couple of hours. Endurance was part of her Ninja training. She just faked her exhaustion.

Rolling off the floor, “I think there is some of our drinks left.” Brook said.

“Yeah and we should get changed to get going.”

Brook and Kelsey went to Kelsey office. Brook changed out of the borrowed polo back into her CB performance T. Kelsey changed out of her work polo and black slacks. Into a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved Harley t shirt. Instead of her beat up purple Nikes. Kelsey put on a pair of Simpson drag racing shoes. Kelsey's jeans where tight. Brook rubbed Kelsey's crotch.

“Damn, if I didn't know better, I would swear that you were all girl.”

Winking, “I am”

As they left Kelsey paid her tab. She waved at Kevin. He nodded. He knew about Kelsey's car club and her obsession. Most of the time Kevin wound up closing the rink one day of the weekend. Kelsey paid him a more then generous wage, plus bonuses. As she believed in rewarding her employees. Once she unlocked the car, Kelsey pulled up the 6-point racing harness. She normally doesn't use it on the street just a good 3-point seat belt. But once she gets serious out comes the safety equipment. Kelsey put the magnetic sign to denote the kill switch below the right taillight. Kelsey installed a halon fire system in the car. Just in case.

Everything all prepped, Her and Brook headed toward Telegraph road. They had some time so they took Plymouth road. Once they turned on Telegraph it was packed with just about every type of car. From street rods to exotics. Making the loop to head back north.

Kelsey and Brook pulled into the club’s property next to Dairy Queen. Most of the members were out tonight with their cars. So, the parking area was packed. Truth be told, Kelsey actually owns the building and leases it to the club for 12 bucks a year. She asked her grandpa to play the owner so she could remain anonymous, in the club’s eyes.

Brook and Kelsey joined the other members.

“Steve says you have a run tonight?” Todd Wilson asked.

“Yeah, didn't you get the message, I sent a group text to everyone. It's at 11:00 at Monastery drag.”

“Nope, my phone is on the fritz.” looking at his watch, “Looks like you have about half hour.”
Kelsey nodded.

“OK,” Todd said above the crowd. He was club president “Quiet down.” Everybody shut up.

“That is better, Kelsey has a run in about half an hour. Who's going to go and officiate.”
8 members raised their hand.

“And make sure the ass I am running knows the rules and consequences for not honoring their agreement” Kelsey said, thankful that one of the members going was Mike Townson.

“No problem Kelsey, Mike said. “the little twerp will honor or else.”

“Let's roll out” Paul said.

The 8 members who raised their hand headed for their cars. As did Brook and Kelsey.

The 9 cars cruised down Telegraph Rd. Nice and easy. Trying not to draw attention to themselves but it is kind hard being they are some of the fastest street cars in the Detroit area. All but one member met at the gas station at Telegraph and Schoolcraft. The loan member turned at Glendale. To scout out the area for cops. Plus at least one member has a police scanner. As they waited Kelsey got out and let some air out of her rear tires to give them a better grip.

About 3 minutes to 11, Kevin pulls in again with a car load of friends. Mike got out of his car along with Tony, Steve, and Sue. Went up to Kevin. They had a little conversation with him, making sure he knew the rules. At precisely 11 they headed down the Schoolcraft service road.

Just past the last entrance road, was Ed parked at the side of the road.
Kelsey pulled around Ed's Nova. Lining up where Ed stood in the middle. As Ed directed Kevin to the proper spot. Kevin still had a car load.

Kelsey began putting on her racing harness.

Sue came up to the passenger side, and opened the door. “Come on. We don't let anyone ride in members cars during a race. You can ride with me.”

“Whip his ass” Brook said giving Kelsey a quick kiss.

Pulling on her Helmet, “No problem” Brook followed Sue to her Aspen wagon.

“even though some of our races are illegal street races. All members are required to wear a racing harness, a helmet, and appropriate clothing.” Sue told Brook.

Brook watched Kelsey's Buick intensely. First the exhaust opened up. Then as Ed raised his hands. Kelsey's Buick Special again began raising in true Buick fashion. Brook turned her attention to Ed. Kelsey has been started by Ed numerous times so she knew that he had a tendency to flinch slightly just before he dropped his arms.

Kelsey knew to watch for this and as soon as she saw it, she let go the line lock. A second later Eds hands dropped. Both Kevin and Kelsey dropped the hammer. Kelsey's drag radials grabbed and launched Kelsey's twin turbo Buick. Actually, lifting the front wheels about 6 inches. Her car touched down and roared down the road. Kevin's Charger was actually impressive. But by the time the race was over Kelsey had won by 4 car lengths.

They shut down and pulled up to Scott's Trans Am. Who was watching the top end. Scott pulled out and headed down Outer Drive. They casually drove down to Warren rd then back to Telegraph. Then to the Street Knights club house. Kelsey followed behind Kevin all the way. She could have sworn a couple times. It seemed that Kevin was going to bale. He could see him on his phone, calling whom? She wondered.

Shortly after Kelsey pulled into the club property. Ed, Sue and the others pulled up.
Brook jumped out of Sue's Aspen wagon and ran to Kelsey and jumped into her arms and gave her a deep kiss. This was just as Kevin and his cronies where getting out of his car. His eyes went wide at the sight.

Putting down Brook, “I think our relationship is now out in the open.”
Motioning towards Kevin.

“Yeah, So what.” Brook said. “You kicked his ass. Now to get your new car”

Kevin slowly walked to the group of members. In a cocky kind of way. Brook and Kelsey joined the group. Kevin was talking to Todd. He had his phone out. Kevin handed the phone to Todd. Kelsey watched Todd with interest. He looked like he was in a heated conversation with whom he was talking to. Being Todd was a lawyer, He was good at debate. After about five minutes he handed the phone back to Kevin.

“Kelsey,” Todd motioned for her to join him. Kelsey joined Todd over by the curb.

“Looks like we have a problem, the twerps Dad actually owns the car so he had no right running for titles”

“SO, I AM OUT!!!!.” Kelsey said getting angry.

“Now hold on, Kelsey.” Todd said calmly. “Calm down and hear me out”

“Sure, Todd.” Kelsey answered.

“Now, he is big trouble right now and is going to lose the car. His Dad offered to give you their extra car. It is a 04 Mercury Marauder. I agreed to the exchange.”

“You are club president. I guess it is OK.”

“I will be taking Mike with me. We will follow him home and I will bring your car back.”

“OK, just make sure of three things, He never hassles me about the spot. If he ever says he beat me, Last, he forgets about Brook and Me. he will wind up worse than Morgan.”

“I will tell him. Either hang here or I will text you when I get back.”

Todd left to talk to Kevin. Kelsey returned to her car and Brook. It looked like Kevin agreed to what Todd told him, the way he was nodding. It seems like the last thing made him look at Brook and Kelsey then looks like he said OK. Todd and Mike got into Todd's '72 Olds Cutlass.

“What's happening?” Brook asked.

“As I figured Kevin is trying to weasel out. His old man offered a Mercury Marauder in place of the charger. Todd and Mike went to get it. Should be about 45 minutes.”

“A Merc Marauder wouldn't be too bad. We can still build it for a high-speed car”

“Yeah, We can. Let's wait inside”

Kelsey lead Brook into the club house. Surprisingly it was nicely furnished. Kelsey went to the fridge.

“Want something to drink? Ice tea, pop regular and diet, water.”

“Sure, ice tea please”

“Here” Kelsey handed Brook an ice tea. She helped herself to a water.

Kelsey pulled out a dining room chair and sat down. Brook sat her tea down on the table and sat on Kelsey's lap straddling her. Wrapping her arms around Kelsey's neck. She in turn held Brooks waist. Brook gave Kelsey a deep kiss, their tongues fighting. Breaking the kiss, Brook leaned back and did a reverse walk over getting off of Kelsey's lap.

“Wow, that was good.”

“It wasn't too bad. I am rusty though. I did gymnastics for quite a few years.”

“Why did you stop?”

“I don't know I thought I was getting out of shape and too old.”

“Out of shape, are you kidding. Your body is perfect.” Kelsey complimented Brook.

Blushing, “Thanks Sweetheart.”

“You were on the school gymnastics team as a freshman, weren't you?”

“You remember that?”

“Yeah, Keely was on the team then.”

Thinking, “Yeah, she was. But not for that long” Brook said.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos