Katie Ann - Chapter 5: The Contract

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~
[Author notes: This chapter is entirely legalese fluff. Skipping large portions of it will not affect most of the story]
  1. Who, What, When:
    1. Kathleen Annabelle Telgenhof (A.K.A. Buttercup) (Hereby known as Girl), born 3/16/1987, places herself in servitude of Adam Dale Olsen (Hereby known as Owner)
    2. This servitude to Owner starts 9/1/2006 and ends at termination of contract 8/31/2007
    3. Girl shall make herself available for Owner starting the first weekend (Friday - Sunday) of the contract, and every other weekend therefore after.
    4. Owner shall have first refusal for Girl’s availability for the named days and times in Appendix B.
      1. Days and times
        1. Monday or Friday: Start the Evening before and/or the Morning after, also include article 1.d.i.iii.
        2. Weekday: start the evening before, and end the morning after.
      2. Weekend: the whole weekend.
      3. Owner shall give Girl at least one week's notice for Girl’s availability under 1.d
    5. Failure of Girl to make herself available will cause article 9 to be invoked.

  2. Temporary Changes:
    1. Owner shall have exclusive rights to make temporary changes without advance notice to Girl, while Girl is in the presence of Owner. Girl contesting any changes will cause Article 9 to be invoked.
    2. Girl shall have the exclusive right to make temporary changes without advance notice to Owner, while Girl is not in the presence of Owner.
    3. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

  3. Semi-permanent Changes:
    1. Owner shall have exclusive rights to make semi-permanent changes without advance notice to Girl. Girl may appeal the changes afterwards, Owner may or may not accept the appeal. If the appeal is denied, continued contesting will cause Article 9 to be invoked.
    2. Girl shall have no rights to make semi-permanent changes to Girl during the term of this contract. Failure to give Owner exclusive rights will cause Article 9 to be invoked.
    3. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

  4. Permanent Changes:
    1. Neither Owner, nor Girl shall have the right to make permanent changes to Girl. Failure shall cause Article 9 to be invoked.
    2. Changes made under Article 5 shall not be considered a violation of this article.

  5. Medical Necessary Changes:
    1. Owner, and/or Girl shall be able to make medical necessary changes to Girl if a trained, certified Medical Officer determines them necessary. Girl must give Owner notification of changes, and what type (temporary, semi-permanent, permanent), at the first available opportunity. Girl will not receive penalties if that notification is after the fact.

  6. No Sex, Abuse:
    1. There will be no sexual interaction between Owner and Girl, including, but not limited to anal, oral, and vaginal. Violation of this article will cause article 9 to be invoked, and
      1. Violation by Owner: A second article 9 will be invoked, and cancellation of this contract.
      2. Violation by Girl: No further action will be taken.
    2. Owner or Girl will have no consensual sexual interaction between Owner or Girl, and any party not under this contract, including, but not limited to anal, oral, and vaginal. Violation of this article will cause a double article 9, and cancellation of this contract.
    3. There will be no emotional abuse between Owner and Girl, including but not limited to humiliation, berating, and slander. Violation of this article will cause a double article 9 to be invoked.
    4. There will be no physical abuse between Owner and Girl, including, but not limited to whips, canes, and paddles. Violation of this article will cause Article 9 to be invoked.
      1. Article 9 shall not be considered a violation of article 6.d.

  7. College Course Level/Grade Level:
    1. Girl shall maintain a full-time college course load at Mountain College.
    2. Girl shall maintain an G.P.A. of at least 3.0.
    3. Girl shall provide Owner a copy of Girl's grades and/or schedule when they become available.
    4. Owner shall have only one day during the course of this Contract, with a week prior notice, with which Owner may force Girl to skip classes that day.
    5. Except for under article 7.d, Owner shall not impede Girl from doing article 7.a and 7.b.
    6. Girl shall be rewarded with 750 dollars for a 3.8 G.P.A. or better, for the semester, this reward shall be received a maximum of twice during the life of this contract.
    7. Violation of this article will cause double article 9 to be invoked.

  8. Cost Associated:
    1. Except for article 7, but including article 7.f, Owner shall bear all costs associated with activating this contract.
    2. Girl shall bear all costs associated with article 7, except for article 7.f.
    3. Violation of this article will cause Article 9 to be invoked.

  9. Breach of Contract:
    1. Breach caused by Owner, Owner will pay Girl 5,000 dollars for each infraction.
    2. Breach caused by Girl will result in a bare bottom, bare handed, spanking on Girl’s bottom, spanking will last till Girl’s bottom is red all over, for each infraction.
      1. In the case of double article 9 invoked, Girl may request a day between article 9s, which Owner must give her.
      2. This will not be considered a violation of article 6.c.

    1. Modification of Contract/Cancellation:
    2. Modification of Contract will invoke a double article 9, payable by who requested the modification.
    3. This contract may not be canceled except for in the case of article 6.

              Signature                                          Date
_______________________        _________________
_____Adam Olsen________            ___8/10/2006______

Appendix A: Definitions

  • Emotional Abuse: Emotional abuse is any kind of abuse that is emotional rather than physical in nature. It can include anything from verbal abuse and constant criticism to more subtle tactics, such as intimidation, manipulation, and refusal to ever be pleased.
  • Medically Necessary Changes: Health-care changes needed to prevent, diagnose, or treat an illness, injury, condition, disease, or its symptoms and that meet accepted standards of medicine
  • Permanent Changes: Changes that will remain indefinitely, till the end of time.
  • Physical Abuse: An intentional act causing injury, redness, or trauma by the way of bodily contact, with or without an instrument.
  • Semi-Permanent Changes: Changes that will disappear after the passage of time, usually quite a long time, but not indefinitely.
  • Sexual Abuse: Sexual behavior between party members, where one party member perpetrates the other with an item of their person, and/or object.
  • Temporary Changes: Changes that can be immediately undone at will.

Appendix B: Days

Owner has first refusal of these listed days or times:

  1. New Years Day
  2. Valentine’s Day
  3. Girl’s Birthday
  4. Girl’s Spring Break
  5. Easter
  6. Memorial Day
  7. Two week period during the Summer
  8. Fourth of July
  9. Labor Day
  10. Halloween
  11. Thanksgiving
  12. One week during Girl’s Christmas Break
  13. Christmas Eve
  14. Christmas
  15. New Year’s Eve

Durable Health Care Power of Attorney

I, Kathleen Telgenhof, of Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, appoint the person named below to be my health care agent to make health and personal care decisions for me.

My health agent has all of the following powers subject to the health care treatment instructions that follow in Part III:

  1. To authorize, withhold, or withdraw medical care and surgical procedures.
  2. To authorize, withhold, or withdraw nutrition or hydration medically supplied by tube through my nose, stomach, intestines, arteries, or veins.
  3. To authorize my admission to or discharge from a medical nursing, residential, or similar facility and to make agreements for my care and health insurance for my care, including hospice and/or palliative care.
  4. To hire and fire medical, social service, and other support personnel responsible for my care.
  5. To take any legal action necessary to do what I have directed.
  6. To request that a physician responsible for my care issue a do-no-resuscitate (DNR) order, including an out-of-hospital DNR order, and sign any required documents and consents

I appoint the following health care agent:
Health Care Agent, Name and Relationship: Adam Olsen, Close Friend
Address: Riverville, Pennsylvania
Telephone Number: 1 814 555 5678

First Alternative Health Care Agent, Name and Relationship: George Telgenhof, Father
Address: Clearwater, Pennsylvania
Telephone Number: 1 814 555 9876

If I should suffer from severe and irreversible brain damage or brain disease with no realistic hope of significant recovery, I would consider such a condition intolerable and the application of aggressive medical care to be burdensome.

Initials: ______ I agree
Initials: _KAT_ I disagree

_KAT_ I consent to donate my organs and tissues at the time of my death.
_____ I do not consent to donate my organs or tissues at the time of my death.

Having carefully read this document, I have signed it this ___________ day of __________, 20___, revoking all previous health care powers of attorney and health care treatment instructions.

Pennsylvania Power of Attorney Revocation

Use of this form is for the power of attorney of:
_x_ Health Care Powers
___ Financial Powers
___ Other

I, Kathleen Telgenhof, hereby revoke those portions covering decisions of the document titled Durable Health Care Power of Attorney, that I previously executed on the 14 of August 2006 which appointed Adam Olsen as my agent and George Telgenhof as my alternate successor agent. I hereby notify said agent(s) and any other interested persons and institutions that all portions of said document are revoked.

This revocation was signed on the 31 of August 2007
Signature of Principal ___________________
Print Name __Kathleen Telgenhof__

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where from here?

Beoca's picture

It's very real. Can it possibly not spiral out of control?

Control

What is going to win, her submissive side, or her want of some control?

Completely nuts

Jamie Lee's picture

Signing that contract basically puts her back to her preadult days, where her parents made most all of her decisions and choices.

Given the conditions of the medical portion she would be absolutely nuts to accept the possibility of someone being able to withhold medicine she might have to have.

Do her parents know about any of this or her need to be submissive? Where's the counselor when they're needed?

Others have feelings too.

Kathleen and the contract

She is submissive, and children are supposed to be partly submissive, so maybe IF Adam decides to regress her while she is with him, she probably won’t have a problem with that.

As for her parents, {Highlight to read} they already know, they were suspicious at first, but they will multiple conversations with Adam, and will be convinced that he won’t abuse her by the time Kathleen meets Adam the first time.