“Are You Happy” Stage 7: “Wayward Pilot’s Mission”

Printer-friendly version

Stage 7: Wayward Pilot’s Mission

On Monday morning, I went to school like nothing happened over the weekend even though a lot happened as I had several nightmares about dying on the streets of downtown Spokane and also a few about how Scott would laugh at my face when I asked why he ditched me.
Scott found me first and slammed his hand on my back.
“Dude, I gotta tell you what happened after the movie!”
“Yeah, yeah, you do,” I replied.
“I. Made. It.”
“You what?” I asked.
“It means he got lucky.” Skully said.
“At our expense,” Aylese replied.
They stood a few feet away and they weren’t happy.
“I scored big man. I mean she was all over me and we found this place where it all heavy. It was like, whoa.”
“So, he sold us out for a woman.” Skully said. “Big violation of the Bro Code. Tell him off, Stephen.”
“What was she doing?”
Scott leaned in and whispered that she was all over his zipper during the movie. I must have either been asleep or paid too much attention to the movie.
“We’re planning to ditch seventh period and I can’t wait to see what else she’ll do to me.”
“I guess Amber’s not the girl for us,” Aylese said.
“No, I think she sounds like the perfect girl for us. We just need to her to dump Scott.” Skully stated as he walked a few feet away. “We could tell her that Scott wets the bed or that he screamed like a little girl when he saw “The Leprechaun”.
“You realize you left me, right?”
“I know, man, but she wanted me and I knew that if our roles were reversed, you’d do the same. You gotta get some when it’s offered.”
“Jukkete!” Aylese yelled. “He is dead to us!”
“Not yet,” Skully said.
“I’ll catch ya, later. I’m going to try and find Amber,” Scott gave me two thumbs up and a wink before he turned and ran down the hall.
“Not yet,” I whispered. “Soon though.”
I turned around and quietly walked back to my locker.
“Stephen?” Aylese asked.
I didn’t reply as I was mad at Scott and Amber. I didn’t know who was to blame really. Were they both all over each other so much and I didn’t notice? I lost all respect for Amber at that moment, or maybe not respect, but more out of that it seemed like she a bit too, adventurous, for me and maybe I had no idea on how relationships were supposed to work but I assumed that people would get to I know each other before ripping into each other’s pants.

I didn’t see Scott for most of the day, but I died see Amber through the office window. She was crying but I could barely see her through the window blinds. A few seconds later, her parents came in and took her home. Her face was red and swollen and she shook uncontrollably. I recognized her expression: a breakdown; something I experiences in.

“What happened to Amber?” I asked.
“I don’t know, I haven’t seen her. Have you?”
“Yeah, she was crying in the office.”
“Why?”
“Great question, Scotty boy, why don’t’ you tell us?” Aylese asked. “Stephen, let’s go with Scott and talk privately.”
“We need to talk,” Scott said as he lead us down the hall.
We walked down the hallway, past the gym and into a storage area. It was a room that was usually used for exactly what Scott thought he would go with Amber later on.

He locked the door and then put his bag down.
“Okay, did she say anything to you?”
“She was just talking with the principal.”
“Lead him that you know something, Steph,” Aylese stated as she nodded to Skully.
Skully moved behind Scott.
“And?” Scott asked.
“She said she’d go to the police.”
“What? Why?”
“She told her parents you hurt her.”
“She wanted it. She really did.”
“And you want this,”I replied.
Skully moved ahead and stabbed Stephen in the back with his scythe.
Aylese drew her knife and slashed at his arms.
“You raped her.” I said,
Scott screamed and then slumped against the wall and onto the floor.
“No one came hear, you Scotty,” Skully stated as he swung the blade around and jabbed the the blunted end into Scott’s back.
Aylese stepped next to his face and lifted his head so he would state into her eyes. “Al Hond Ebrath, Uol Tath Shantar En Tath Lalala Ol Hond Ebrath”
She then stabbed him in the neck.
“I like your style, little sister.” Skully replied as he took out a cigarette.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Whare does this start?

I can't figure out where it begins

Mixed signals?

Jamie Lee's picture

Might Scott have gotten the wrong impression from Amber, or her way of covering that she's wild? Maybe it'd be wise of the police to find out if others boys have been accused?

Others have feelings too.

wait, what?

did he kill the kid? I mean the guy is a rapist, but still ...

DogSig.png