My Real-Life TG Experience

Printer-friendly version

My name is Jordan Smith. I'm sixteen years old, and I live in Florida. I was born a boy, and I've loved being male. But since I was five years old and my twin sisters were born, I've fantasized about being a girl. There's just something about wearing those longer swimsuits, and doing hair, and being able to read magazines on the toilet that fascinates me. I've wished many times that I could be turned into a girl, but to no avail.

A year ago, I was browsing the Internet, and I discovered this website. It was my favorite website that I'd found in a while. It turned out that I wasn't the only boy who dreamed of turning into a girl. Tons of other people have written about their fantasies of becoming female and taking on a new life. I read so many wonderful stories. Then, last fall, I decided to start writing my own TG stories. So I created an account and called in mysteryman, because I thought that sounded better than Jordan Smith. I wrote a bunch of short stories and then a longer one called New Home about a boy named Oliver who turns into Olivia when he is taken to a foster home, just like I had dreamed of all my life. Best of all? People were able to read my stories! Many users-laika, Daphne Xu, and Beverly Taff, to name a few-left comments on my stories praising them and telling me I was a good TG author. This brought me joy.

But my biggest source of joy came this weekend.

You see, on Martin Luther King Jr. Day this year, my family went on a hike, and my sisters found a shiny white rock. When we took it home, we discovered that it could grant us wishes. My sisters used it to get themselves new clothes, and tickets to an Ariana Grande concert, and even a pony stable in the backyard. Pretty soon, I realized I could use the stone to wish myself female. But then I thought it over. My twin sisters claimed the stone as theirs and kept it in their bedroom all the time. It's an unwritten law in my house that I can't go into my sisters' bedroom-with or without one of them in there. And I was sure that if I asked them for it, they'd ask me what I'd wish for, and that would lead to awkward questions. I'd never told my family that I wanted to know what being a girl was like, because I was afraid that they'd think I was weird. So it looked like I'd never get the stone.

***

This weekend, my parents were going on vacation for their anniversary and planned on leaving my sisters and I at my grandma's house. But on Friday, I woke up vomiting. The vomiting stopped around lunchtime, but my parents still didn't feel comfortable sending me to my grandma's house. So they decided to leave me home for the weekend. And, well, you know where this is going. :)

My parents left with my sisters close to my bedtime. I waited an hour after my family had left, just to be on the safe side. Then I got out of my bed and went down to my sisters' bedroom. Finding the stone was easier than I thought; it was on top of the dresser. I took it, and immediately wished my stomach flu away. Then I went into my bedroom and started getting ready for bed. And then I made my wishes. Like I said, I had fantasized about TG'ing myself for years. I knew exactly how I wanted this to play out. First, I took off all my clothes. Then I wished for all of the clothes in my dresser and closet to be girl's clothes. Next, I wished that I would wake up in the morning as a female version of myself. Lastly, I went into bed in the nude. Despite my excitement, I was able to fall asleep.

***

When I woke up Saturday, I turned my head and felt my longer hair covering my pillow. I looked down and saw something sticking up through the blankets. I started hyperventilating as I threw off the covers and went in front of the mirror. There I was, fully female. My brown hair now went down to my shoulders. My face was way narrower, and my eyebrows were thinner. My torso was smaller and more curvy. And my boobs...oh, my boobs. I spent several minutes squeezing my boobs. They were as big as soda cans, and my nipples were puffed out. I thought it felt good to masturbate as a boy, but as a girl, it felt even better. And once I was done with my boobs, I looked lower. I had a smaller belly button now, though it would've looked better if it were pierced. And then my abdomen curved right down between my legs, with a smooth vagina. I stroked my vagina, too, while admiring my thicker legs and dainty toes. Finally, my butt. It looked so good, so plump, so round. I'd been wanting a butt like that so badly, and now I had one.

Once I was finished admiring my new body, I walked out of my bedroom, down into the hall, and into the bathroom. I closed the door and sat down on the toilet. My bigger butt felt like a cushion as I sat down. And then I peed. Out of my vagina. Oh man, it felt so good. I did not need to worry about aiming at all. Going to the bathroom was as easy as sitting down and letting loose.

After I was done in there, I went out to get some clothes. First, I got out a pair of panties and put those on. They felt really snug on my hips, butt, and vagina. And then came the bra. It took some adjusting to get the cups around my boobies, but I managed. Then I clipped it in the back. After that, I spent a minute just looking at myself in the mirror, wearing panties and a bra. I just couldn't believe this was real. Then I put on a half shirt and short shorts. I spent the rest of the morning lounging around the house, watching my booty jiggle as I walked. I even spent some time braiding my hair and tying it in ponytails. Before I knew it, I had tried out ten different hairstyles.

In the afternoon, I felt like going for a swim. So I went into the bedroom and got my new swimsuit. Well, two swimsuits. One was a bikini, and the other was a one-piece. After some pondering, I decided to take both of them to the pool and try swimming in both of them there. At the pool, I swam in my one-piece first. My boobs felt kinda loose inside it, but it wasn't too bad. I swam through the pool gracefully, letting my hair flow behind me in the water. I spent about half an hour swimming the pool before I decided it was time to change. I took my bag inside the girl's locker room. I'd always felt kinda awkward being naked in public places like this, but luckily there weren't that many girls in there. What I ended up doing was wrapping a towel around myself, sliding my arms up through the swimsuit's straps, and pulling the swimsuit down. I had to be careful to keep the towel wrapped around me, so I wouldn't flash anyone. Once I had gotten the one-piece off, it was real easy to get the bikini on. I just slipped the bottom on, then got up through the top. Then I went back outside and swam some more.

After my pool day, I went home again. This time, I spent some time in my sisters' bedroom. The walls' blue and pink wallpaper felt really peaceful to me, like I was in my home environment. This was exactly what girl's room should look like, with the stuffed animals and posters of pop singers. I have to admit, even as a boy I'm kinda fond of Adam Levine. I indulged in this paradise before I went back into my bedroom.

I knew my family was gonna be back on Sunday, so I knew I was gonna have to wish myself back to normal. I got the stone and wished my girl clothes back to boy clothes. Then I put on a pair of boxers, shorts, and a T-shirt. Not the most comfortable on my female body, but it would be more comfortable in a moment. I wished myself to be a boy again, and just like that, my female life was behind me. When I went to bed, I felt kinda sad. I'd only been a girl for a day, and I'd loved it so much. I liked being a boy too, but a girl...it had felt so fresh.

***

The next morning, I happily greeted my parents and my sisters when they got back. My parents were happy to hear that I'd gotten over stomach flu. My sisters were happy as well, until they went into their bedroom. They screamed when they saw some things scrambled up in there. Immediately they accused me of messing up their stuff and yelled at me about how I didn't understand how neatness works because I was a boy and only girls understood.

Well, that lit a lightbulb over my head. I said, "Yeah, if I were a girl, then I would understand!" And...well, I probably don't need to say what happened next. Perhaps I should change my username to mysterywoman... >:)

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos