Back to School Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

Melody watches her sister as she got dress. She couldn’t believe Ginger was wearing a sexy garter belt under her dress today.

“G-Ginger-r why are you d-dressing-g like t-that-t.” Melody was curious why her older sister was wearing a garter belt to school.

“Because William and I are going out after school. I already cleared it with mom.” Ginger slips on a nice dress that showed her curves off.

It matched her eye color and looked nice on her. It made her look very girly. She slips on a pair of heels that gave her a few inches in height.

“Melody, can you finish zipping me up please?” Ginger couldn’t get the zipper up any further.

Melody walks over and finishes zipping up Ginger’s dress. She didn’t mind helping her sister. She wouldn’t mind having a boyfriend as her sister did.

“Come on girls, you’re going to be late for school.” Kelly carries out the clothes she needed to drop off at the cleaners, after dropping the girls off at school.

“Coming mom.” Ginger put some perfume on and grab her purse and backpack.

Melody follows her sister and grabs her backpack and purse. She follows Ginger into the living room where Kelly was waiting for them.

“Come on you two, let’s get you to school.” Kelly and the girls head out towards the SUV Nora and Kelly bought.

Melody gets to ride shotgun, while Ginger rode in the back. She didn’t mind, because she was excited that she and William were going out after school. Melody was having Carol over to work on a school project.

Kelly pulls up in front of their school. She turns to face Melody and Ginger “you two behave yourself and have fun.”

“We will mom.” As Ginger gets out and runs towards her friend.

“Bye, mom.” Melody heads over towards her group.

She spotted her lab partner, Carol standing with them. She was wearing dress slacks and a nice blouse. Carol has been coming to school dress nicely each day. Her gym locker was next to hers. Melody didn’t mind, because it allowed her to protect Carol in gym class.

“Are we still on for this afternoon?” Carol looks at Melody as she approached.

Carol wanted to have breasts as big as Melody’s. She couldn’t believe how nice Melody looked when she saw her change.

“Y-Yes-s, mom is taking us h-home-e.” Melody knew her mother was taking them home.

“Cool.” Carol couldn’t wait to see where Ginger and Melody lived.

She liked Mrs. Midnight and her daughters. She was lucky her science teacher teamed her up with Melody. Some of the other kids in her class didn’t want to be seen with her. Only, the friends that she hung with, treated her like a girl and some of her favorite teachers.

Nora was upstairs in her classroom putting the day reading assignment on the board. She puts what notes she felt were important on the blackboard. Everyone did well on the test she gave on Monday, including her daughter. To be fair to Melody, she asked another teacher to grade her paper. She didn’t want people to think she was showing favoritism.

She hears the first bell ring and finishes writing on the board. Her first bell class start coming in. Nora watches them as they took their assigned seats.

“Good Morning class. Let’s get started on chapter five.” Nora opens her book to chapter five and starts having the class read a paragraph from the book.

Nora’s first bell class goes by without any problems. When the bell rings, the students head towards their homeroom. Carol comes in and walks over to Nora’s desk.

“Morning Mrs. Midnight.”

“Morning Carol. Are you and Melody still planning on working on your project for Mr. Beaker?” Nora looks at Carol and was glad she had decided to go full time at school.

“Yes, ma’am. Do you want us to come here or meet you at the office?” Melody didn’t tell her where they were going to meet up.

“Meet me at the office. How are things going for you?” Nora wanted to know how things were going for Carol.

“Everything is fine. Some of my teachers still have a hard time remembering to call me by my new name, but they are learning.” Carol only had to remind a few teachers about her name change.

“Well, if you have any problems, please come and tell me. I’ll do what I can for you.”

“I will Mrs. Midnight and thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Carol.” Nora checks off each of her students as she spots them coming into her classroom.

It is very rare for Nora to miss a student. Once all her homeroom students are in their seats, she gives the student the news that the school wanted her to pass along. Afterward, while she is waiting for the bell to ring. She reads the announcements she passed out to her students.

The paper had a list of events coming up in the next few weeks. She knew Ginger and Melody would want to take part in a few of them. Ginger was going to join the track team this year. Melody hadn’t decided what she wanted to do yet.

During Melody’s and Carol’s science class. Their teacher lets them talk about and plan what their project was going to be for the latter half of the class. Melody has never done a science project before.

During gym class, Carol stands next to Melody and changes into her gym clothes. She couldn’t believe how Melody looked and wishes she had Melody’s body.

“I hope one day I’ll have a body like yours Melody.” Carol was feeling jealous of all the girls around her.

“Y-You-u will one day, C-Carol-l. Y-You’ll have a body like mine-e.” As she ties her gym shoes.

“I hope so.” Carol follows behind Melody as they walk out of the girl’s locker room.

Their gym teacher puts them through their paces. They were doing physical fitness and some of the girls felt that Carol should have to do what the boys did, but their teacher made Carol do what the girls had to do.

The rest of the day goes by normally. Carol sits with Melody and her friends during lunch. Some of the boys she knew were teasing her, about only wanting to be a girl. So, she could see all the girls in the locker room in their underwear. Carol didn’t let their teasing bother her. When she was in the locker room, she tried very hard to only look at Melody or the girl next to Mary next to her.

By the end of the day, Ginger leaves with William and their friends. Carol hunts Melody down and meets up with her at the office, waiting for Mrs. Midnight.

“So, any ideas on how we should proceed on our project?” Carol looks to Melody.

“I-I’ve-e never did a project b-before-e.” Melody looks at Carol.

“Never?” Carol wonders how Melody got into tenth grade.

“N-Nope-e, I-I have never been part of a partnership b-before-e.”

“Wow, so this is new for you?” Carol had a hard time understanding why Melody never did a project with another student.

Nora spotted Melody and Carol waiting for her at the office. She could tell Melody was ready to go home and that Carol was excited.

“Are you girls ready?” Nora stops to look at them.

“Yes, ma’am.” Both girls answer at once.

A smile appears on Nora’s face as they head out to her Mustang. Melody lets Carol take the front passenger seat.

“Girls, I'm going to stop at Circle K to get gas. If you two want a snack from here, go ahead and get one.” Nora hands Melody a twenty-dollar bill.

“Thanks, mom.” As Melody accepts the bill.

Nora pulls up to the gas pump and shuts her Mustang down. She gets out and starts pumping gas into the car.

Melody and Carol head inside and grabs a few drinks and a couple of bags of chips. Melody grabs a tea for her mother. They head back out to the car.

“Thank you, mom.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Midnight.”

“You’re welcome, girls.” Nora puts the gas cap on and gets the receipt.

Nora takes the girls home. Melody and Carol head towards the dining room and start on their project. Nora puts her school bags in her office and heads towards the kitchen to see what they had she could make. Kelly was going to be late and Ginger was out with her friends and William and wouldn’t be home till around 10:00 pm.

“Carol, do you like Chinese food?” Nora looks towards Carol and Melody.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“What would you like?” Nora knew what Melody liked and what Kelly liked.

“Mongolian beef, ma’am with an eggroll and fried rice.” Carol loved Mongolian beef and fried rice. She could eat four eggrolls on her own.

“Okay, one Mongolian beef served on fried rice and an eggroll.” Nora writes down what Carol wants.

“I’ll have my usual, mom.” Melody loved Szechuan chicken.

“Okay, do you want an egg roll too?” Nora knew all her children loved eggroll.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Okay, I’m going to place the order in about an hour, girls.”

“Okay, mom.” Melody starts working on their project.

Carol and Melody work on their project. They get most of the research done before they stop for the night. Nora calls her favorite Chinese restaurant and places a delivery order. Kelly comes home before the delivery arrives.

“Hey, girls.” As Kelly comes walking into the house.

Melody looks up from a book she had gotten from Nora’s library “welcome home, mom.” As she puts the book down.

“Hi, Mrs. Midnight.” Carol stops typing on her laptop.

“Hi, Carol. How’s the project coming?” Kelly remembered Melody telling them about the project.

About half-n-hour later, the Chinese delivery driver pulls up. Nora answers the front door and pays for the order.

“Already ladies, food is here.” As Nora walks towards the dining room table and starts setting it up.

Melody sits at her normal spot at the dining room table. Carol sits where Ginger normal sat and Nora and Kelly take their normal spot. All four women enjoy dinner and some dessert afterward.

By the time 9:00 pm comes around. Nora looks at Carol “are you ready to go home, Carol?”

“Yes, ma’am. I have all my books packed and ready.” Carol grabs her backpack and purse.

She turns around and looks at Melody “thank you for letting me come over.”

“You’re welcome here any time, Carol.” Kelly liked Carol. She was a nice girl.

“Come on Carol, lets take you home. Kelly, Ginger should be home at 10:00 pm.”

“Okay.” Kelly glances at the clock. Ginger had an hour left before she was due home.

Nora and Carol leave the house and head towards Nora’s mustang. Carol directs Nora towards her house. It doesn’t take Nora long to find
Carol’s place. As they pull up in front of Carol’s place, something didn’t look right to her.

“Carol, stay in the car.” Nora pulls her gun from its concealed spot.

Carol does what Nora says. She watches as Nora heads up to the front door. Carol hears a scream and watches as Nora bust the front door in and heads inside. There are several gunshots as a figure jumps out a side window and start running away from the house.

Nora approaches the front door carefully and kick it inward. As she rushes towards where the scream came from. She spots Carol parents tied to chairs with a person wearing a gray hoodie, black pants, and black gloves. She couldn’t make out the persons face. When he saw her, he pulled a gun and fired at her. When she fired back, he started running and jumped out of a nearby window.

Nora runs over and checks Carol’s parents. She checks for a pulse and doesn’t find one. Carol’s father’s throat had been sliced, just like her mother’s throat.

As she was about to pull her cellphone out to call the police, it starts beeping letting her know she had an incoming call. Nora pulls her cellphone out and notices it was Kelly calling her.

“What’s wrong Kelly?”

“Ginger and her boyfriend are at the hospital. They were jumped at the mall.” Kelly was worried about Ginger.

“Is she and William, alright?” Nora couldn’t believe that Ginger and her boyfriend were hurt.

“Ginger got sliced up pretty badly and William has a broken arm and a concussion” Kelly got a phone call from Officer Jenkins.

“Well, I have a problem here. Carol’s parents have been murdered.” Nora wonders why that person killed Carol’s parents.

“I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll pick Ginger and William up.”

“Alright, I’m going to call the police. Love you.”

“Love you more.” Kelly ends the call.

Nora calls the police department and once she was done with them. She heads back to her car and to inform Carol what happened. She wasn’t looking forward to telling Carol her parents had been murdered.

up
239 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ohhh boy

Samantha Heart's picture

Thing are really getting intresring im sorry for Carol, but looks like a new member of the Midnight's just joined the group. Also looks like time to call Cheshire & Jack in unfortunately. Or maybe K&P services. I hope the figure out who it was & WHY this had to happen to poor Carol she did nothing, but be her self.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Sad events

Jamie Lee's picture

It was expected school to be the place where trouble would occur, not the mall or Carol's home.

Might the mall attack because of Nora's past, or who she knows? Might too Carol's parents were murdered because of Carol herself, that she is transitioning?

Whoever did the attacks made a mistake in getting the wrong woman involved, given everyone she knows and their abilities.

Wonder which cat will chew off which arm first?

Others have feelings too.